My Sexual Fantasies

Story Info
A series of my innermost fantasies.
1.9k words
4.11
15.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As of late, I have been on a path of discovery to knowing myself better, as well as to knowing that which I seek most. I was raised a Christian, with the belief of saving myself primarily for marriage, and to which point, I essentially have. However, I've long since learnt that I have no desire to marry, nor do I have a desire to wait any longer for a reason that I do not fully identify with.

Perhaps due to all of this built-up frustration, my mind has become rather creative in the ways it would like me to see some things. I have found out that not only am I submissive - this was quite a shocker - but I am also filled to the brim with different fantasies that I dearly desire to happen to me. But, since the idea of having sex was still a bit of a stigma, I had nowhere left to turn but inward to my imagination.

One desire of mine is the idea of being fondled in public. I've always taken an interest in the possibility of being pleasured (possibly) by a complete stranger while in the vicinity of other people. The idea turns me on incredibly, and is probably the easiest way to arouse me.

My fantasy goes like this:

My friend and I head out to check out a movie that we've both been dying to watch. He's well-versed in sexual perverseness and I've always been dying for him to work some of that magic on me. I requested that he do it sometime, when I least expect it. That time is during this movie.

We walk in together, get our tickets, maybe a drink and snacks on the side to keep us going, and he makes sure to get us seats right in the center of the movie theater. The room is packed with everyone who was intrigued in this particular showing, and I end up sitting between him and this other man.

Nothing takes place at first. The advertisements display themselves, the lights turn low, and the movie begins. I am completely entranced by what I'm watching, but I still at least notice my date's arm curling around my shoulders, bringing me in closer to his warmth. This contents me, but doesn't take away my attention from the movie as a whole. We sit there like that for perhaps five to ten minutes more before his right slowly comes up and glances past my right breast's nipple.

Now, just so you understand, my nipples are ridiculously sensitive. I could touch them all day and get nothing out of it, but the moment someone else does, it's like an electric shock that abruptly spreads through my body and leaves me unable to react immediately.

I look at him and he puts a finger to his mouth, silently telling me to stay quiet. If I said something, that might get us kicked out, as well as notify anyone around us to the current situation. So, I stay silent because I both want his touch and because I'm somewhat excited because I've never been in this situation before.

His fingers gently probe around my breast, lightly touching my nipple just enough that it starts standing on end. It is difficult for me to stay still and take this, but his other arm has long since secured both of my arms. There is no other way out for me, other than to say something, which I didn't dare do.

I gasp here and there as he roams softly, gently, feeling that my shirt and bra are driving crazy because I can't feel his touch directly. After some time, my date slides his fingers in under my shirt, and I shiver from the cold touch. He massages my boob for a bit before bringing down the zipper that kept my bra secure. His fingers take my nipple in between them, rubbing it and circling around it. I can't help but sigh out as quietly as I can, though I can feel the tension in me rising slowly, bit by bit.

He lowers his head, lifting my shirt up just enough to take my nipple in his mouth, and I jolt, letting out a gasp far louder than I'd intended. It wasn't enough rouse a super amount of suspicion from other parties, but it certainly caught the attention of the man sitting on my other side.

The man glanced at the two of us with a mixture of irritation and intrigue. He glanced first at me, seeing what position I was in as my date continued to suckle at my nipple. My breath was coming in and out faster as I tried to force myself to stay quiet and not move, but as my date's tongue flicked at the bud, I could feel myself jolt again, harder this time. I couldn't take the feeling.

The man then looked at my date, and I'm not sure what "manly" conversation was made, but before I know it, he is suddenly trying to slip his hand down the waistband of my pants. I'm alarmed at this, and close my legs as tightly as possible, but my date put his leg over my right one, forcing it to pull open to his side. The man on my left does the same with my left leg, leaving it so my pussy is relatively free for him to roam.

The man's hand delves into my pants, but not as far as beneath my underwear and I flinch when he finds my center. He begins to stroke it lightly, and I feel myself trying to pull away from the sensation as much as possible, unable to stand how it feels. I dig my back deep into the chair, but I can't escape no matter how hard I try. The man starts making circling motions, wide ones at a very slow pace. My date, on the other hand, is still wrecking havoc is my nipple, using his tongue to flick at it intermittently before sucking and then flicking it some more.

I can feel my mind start to fragment and I know that if they'd asked me a simple question like if I liked dogs or not, I wouldn't be able to piece together an answer.

I whimper as I feel even more pressure mounting, and I dearly want a form of release. My date then uses his now free hand to work on my other breast, coaxing the nipple to stand erected while I start to tremble and squirm. The man next to me must feel the need for some kind of vindication, because his slow circling never grows any faster, although it does travel downward at an agonizing pace.

When the stranger hits my sweet spot, I groan involuntarily. Why won't they let me come already? I can't take much more of this. I can feel the squishing between the stranger's fingers and my pussy, the liquid only being contained by my thin layer of clothing. Eventually, the man decides enough is enough, pulls out just enough to slide his hand under the band of my underwear and directly touch at my clit.

I feel my eyes widen as my breathing comes out more harshly, and far deeper than before. He circles around it, going down to stroke at my vaginal opening before coming back to it and flicking at it here and there. I twitch and jolt from the sensation, my whining only silenced as my date kisses me fully on the lips. His arm is strongly wrapped around my frame to the point where I can't do more than wriggle my butt in my seat, and even then, that only serves to make the stranger's touch that more punishing.

After ten more minutes of the same torture, the man finally slides his hand out from my underwear, and my date releases his hold on me and I glance up with bleary eyes to see the credits rolling, signaling the end of the movie. My date takes my hand and tries to get me to stand up, but I'm worried that I'm so wet it'll start running down my legs at this point. He ignores me, gives a significant glance to the stranger, and then pulls me along after him. We go down the hallway towards the very end, away from where the rest of the crowd was.

My date looks around before dragging me into the men's bathroom with him and pushing me into a stall. Where I am, the stall doors go all the to the floor, so there's no way to tell how many people might be in any particular one.

After I'm in the stall, I'm surprised to see that my date is then joined by the stranger from before. My date directs me to drop down my pants and I hesitate. He then pushes me against the wall, one hand holding my wrists up high as he attacks one of my still free nipples. The stranger comes up from below and pulls down my pants himself, his face immediately burying itself into my pussy. I flinch again, unable to take the assault without moaning and groaning.

Just when I think I'm going to explode, my date lets go of me as he drops his pants and sticks his finger into my pussy for lubricant. He makes me turn around and puts his fingers up my ass, jabbing as much liquid up as he can to properly lubricate it. Then, he nods at the stranger, who has already dropped his pants as well, his dick standing at attention as he looked at me. He slides on a condom and goes in front of me, pulling me over his cock in one smooth motion, just as my date slides his way into my ass.

I shudder and groan as both fill me to a depth I couldn't have ever imagined, and at their own pace, they start to pull out and push back in, eventually rising up in speed until they were both pumping into me. I am lost in the feeling, my mind completely shutting down as I try to keep my wits about me and fail dramatically.

The pressure from earlier builds even further and as they pump in with a hard thrust, I throw my face against the stranger's chest, muffling the cry I couldn't help but make as I finally felt the pressure release in a mind-blowing orgasm. My date comes in butt almost right after, and the stranger in front of me after that.

I sag against the stranger, unable to even keep myself standing without support. He slips out of me, ties up the condom, pitches it in the trash, and then walks out of the restroom, as if he'd never been there. My date pulls up his pants, and I, with some trouble, struggle to pull up mine. My date goes out first to check if the coast is clear before grabbing my hand and pulling me along after him. I stumble a bit, unable to walk straight after that ordeal, and he guides me all the way out of the movie theater. Then, as we're walking to the car, he grins at me and says,

"How about a restaurant next? I've got this great new toy I've been wanting to try out."

What a day.