My Sexual Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Deaf girl submits to her Master.
1.4k words
4.12
14k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a mug of hot chocolate in my hand, I sit at my desk, watching at my computer screen, waiting for a pop-up, telling me that I have e-mail.

Nervous and eager to know what He have got in mind for our first scene. I have met with Him for coffee the week before, and we clicked extremely well, and agreed to do a scene and He requested for me to wait at my computer on this day, for His e-mail.

So, here am I...waiting...and more waiting.....I almost fell asleep when the screen flashes with a pop-up window and I made a massive smile as I clicked on it, but with some mixed feelings, nervousness and excitement at the same time.

His e-mail simply said;

Hi, my lovely pet,

Here are your instructions:

Dress code: a black mini-skirt, with hold-ups black fish-net stockings and a white thong with white bra and on the top, wear a black low-vest top with short sleeves, no long sleeves, please. You can wear a long overcoat if you wish when you make your way here, and please wear low heels.

How would you greet me: As soon as I shut the door behind you, I want you to kneel immediately and with your head bowed. Wait for me to lift your chin up, and I will then instruct you what to do next.

We will do an inspection of your body, and do a light spanking session.

Remember our discussion on safe signals and don't forget to place a safe call.

From Your loving Master

He also mentioned for me to not bring any toys, as we will use His toys for the first time.

I read the e-mail again and again....the excitement and the anticipation of our first scene together building up and I could not wait for next week.

..............................................

A week later

Here I am, dressed as instructed, and waiting at His door after knocking. I feel so nervous and hoping that I would enjoy our session.

After a few moments of waiting, the door opens and He smiles at me. I see Him wearing a white shirt, loose with black jeans and I also see a flogger hanging on one of the clips on His belt. Suddenly I shiver at the sight of the flogger, and I can't wait for it to be used on me.

He gestures at me to come in and then I wait for the door to shut behind me. As soon as I feel the door closing, I get on my knees, with my head bowing, waiting for Him.

I feel Him walking past me from behind and to the front, and I feel His soft hand under my chin and lift me up. He stares into my eyes and smiles as He leans towards my wet lips and kisses me roughly but with passion. With that, He stands up, and His hand on my arm, He pulls me up.

I read his lips as He says, "Walk behind me," and then He gestures; not too close. I nod as He takes his next few steps; I walk a few paces behind him as instructed. He leads me into His living room, and I see a chair sitting in the centre of the room, with leather sofas pushed to the wall, and I see His toys laid out on one of the sofas near the window on the right, opposite from the doorway, where I am now standing, and waiting.

He turns and faces me. He mouths, "Come here..." and with that, I come closer to him and He puts his hands on my arms, and takes my overcoat off. Then He puts the coat on the other sofa nearer the door. Then He steps back and looks up and down on my outfit.

He smiles and nods, giving His approval.

Then He pulls me with His arms and I find myself in His arms, with Him cuddling me and stroking my hair, before releasing me, then points to a spot next to the chair in the centre of the room, and I know to go there and stand in a straight pose, with my legs apart, as discussed the two weeks before. And with my arms down at the side, I wait for Him to come to me.

Instead, He walks around behind me and puts His hands on my skirt, pulling it up, and He sees the thong, He pulls it apart, and begins to caress my cute and small firm arse cheeks, before pulling them apart, and with His fingers, He begins to explore my asshole, but not putting them into it. He then kisses my arse cheeks, all over, before putting His hands on my top, and on my breasts. He starts to kiss and licks my neck, and I gasp, as I feel His teeth starting to bit into the soft skin of my neck, but gently. He then pulls my top up, and sees my white bra. He then gestures for me to put my arms up and He pulls the top off.

I stand, my heart beating and taking in short breaths as I feel His hands caressing both of my breasts, still with the bra on. I begin to moan a little, and He puts a finger on my mouth and I know at once to be quiet. So I bit my lips instead, to prevent any noise coming out of my mouth.

Then He continues to caress some more of my breasts. He then unhooks my white breasts and pulls it off me, and it drops on the ground. He looks down at my breasts, with a smile and then He kisses my neck again, before coming around to face me.

He pulls my skirt up again, and begins to touch my most precious area, over the white thong. He strokes and rubs against the soft material of my thong, and with that I moan once again, forgetting my place. He stops and looks at me, and shakes His head.

I knew at once that I have let some noise out of my mouth and I shut my eyes, feeling bad and He touches my face as to tell me to open my eyes. I open them immediately and look at Him. He does not look really upset and instead He mouths, "My lovely pet, I told you to be quiet," and I nod, as I read his lips carefully, to not miss a word. I am extremely lucky that His mouth is very clear for me to read. "I know, that it is your first time, my lovely pet, so I will be gentle with you. However you will have to be punished" and I nod, agreeing. He smiles, "We will deal with that later," He says.

He then pulls the thong down, gesturing me to step out of them, and I did. He kicks them away along with the bra. Then His hand comes under my pussy and He begins to explore all over with His hand and fingers. I try so much to keep quiet, biting on my lips, but still, moans keeps coming out. He then gets on His knees and with His tongue, He begins to lick all over and then down my thighs, also. With His hands, He strokes my legs with the fish-net stockings, slowly and gently.

Then after a while in the standing position, He stands up and gestures for me to get on my knees and I kneel, with head bowed. He quickly pulls my chin up and stares in my eyes and smiles, "You are beautiful, my pet. I am glad we met" and I smile.

Then He walks behind me and begins to caress my bare breasts from behind, but this time, He caresses with a rough movement. He squeezes hard and then He traces over each of my nipples then pinches them and twists them. I gasp as I feel the pain coming from the nipples but I am surprised to find that I like the feeling of the pain sensation. I look up at Him and He grins at me, then bows down to kiss me again, His tongue exploring for my tongue and we kiss with passion, before letting go.

He then lets go of my breasts and I sigh with pleasure as He walks over to the chair next to me, and sits on it. He gestures for me to stand up and then bend over His lap.

And I knew at once that the spanking would begin.

To be continued...