My Sexual Liberation Ch. 03

Story Info
Hot tub party gets wild!
3.8k words
4.62
32.2k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a bit of convincing to get James go along with the photo shoot but after I long conversation he agreed. As I have told you previously he is not very open or experimental. I told a half lie and said I was doing the pictures for him. While I would definitely show him the results, I still would have done the shoot if I was single.

I spent my Sunday night hanging out with James but I had plans to go over to a coworker's place for some drinks Monday night since I had Tuesday off. Her name was Rebecca and she was dating an established guy so they had a nice place. James wasn't planning on coming since worked the next morning; I didn't mind though since I usually got to let loose a bit more when he wasn't there and things were a little tense between us over the whole photo shoot thing.

I was in the mood to dress sexy that night. I put on my favourite black push up bra and a really transparent white shirt; I don't wear bras all that often but I really like wearing them when you can see my bra clearly through my shirt. I then put on a thong and a pair of really tight daisy duke shorts. After I finished my hair and makeup I headed over to Rebecca's place.

Rebecca and I were fairly close. She actually started on in mornings at the same time as me but switched to day time shifts when she got the chance. She was really wild and I always had a good time partying with her. It also didn't hurt that she was really easy on the eyes: probably a few inches taller than me with long brown hair that reached the small of her back. Not to mention she had a great rack with tits about the same size as mine. Her boyfriend, Mitch, was also fairly attractive; he was tall, tattooed, and muscular from working his construction job. He was home on a week off after a two week stint in a camp.

When I got there I heard Rebecca and Mitch talking in the backyard so I walked around back to see them both looking into a brand new hot tub. Rebecca noticed me walking back.


"Hey Bree, your looking sexy!" She shouted as she ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey Becca, nice hot tub," I said as I hugged her back.

"Thanks! We were just checking the temperature and looks like it will be ready for tonight. Speaking of which, where is your swimming stuff?"

"Uhhhh no one told me that we were having a hot tub party tonight, I didn't even know you bought one!" I laughed back.

"Shit sorry Bree, I didn't realize I forgot to tell you. Since you work mornings I hardly ever see you at work these days."

I thought about driving home to get my stuff or asking Rebecca if I could borrow one of her suits but then I had an naughty thought that got me excited.

"Don't worry about it Becca, I'll just go in my underwear," I told her while getting aroused at the thought of everyone seeing me in my bra and panties. She teased me a bit for being bold and then I told her I was just glad I wore a bra today. She then caught me by complete surprise by telling me that she wished I forgot my bra too as she went inside to get us some drinks.

Did she just say she wanted to see my tits? I have always been attracted to Rebecca but I assumed she was 100% straight. It seemed like this night had the potential to get interesting. Rebecca came back with two beers and was now in pink bikini. I had never seen her in such little clothing before and I couldn't help but check her out. She didn't say anything but gave me a little wink at one point when she caught me staring at her cleavage.

We sat having a beer on their back deck until everyone showed up. It ended up being a bit of a sausage fest as they only invited a few of Mitch's friends over to try out the new hot tub. Rebecca and I were the only girls; along with Mitch were his buddies from work Landon, Brett, and Perry. It was actually the first time I met those guys which actually made me more comfortable showing off a bit if that makes any sense.

Anyways when it was time to get in everyone else was already in there swimming gear so they just hopped in the hot tub. I was hoping I could just casually take my clothes off and slip in before the boys realized I was in my underwear, but Rebecca told everyone how I forgot my stuff. So all eyes were on my as I got ready to get in. I took off my shirt and Rebecca teased me by yelling, "Take it off baby!". I blushed as I hung my shirt on the chair behind me and I turned around so she couldn't see she was making my face turn red. I undid the belt on my daisy dukes and all eyes were on me as I slid my shorts down; first revealing the small black triangle of material at the top or my thong and then continued pulling them past the thin black string that barely covered the rest of my ass.

"Sexy bum Bree," Rebecca shouted as she continued to taunt me.

Again I'm not shy of a person but I was expecting to just casually be in my underwear so Rebecca managed to get me a little flustered by taunting me. I decided I needed to fight fire with fire to keep my composure; so I owned up to the taunts and gave my thong-covered ass a bit of a shake for everyone before getting in the hot tub. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a turn on to have everyone watch me undress.

Once I was in the hot tub what I was wearing wasn't much different that what I would normally wear in water. However, since I was wearing a push-up bra I did have excellent cleavage. My spot was very shallow so my boobs were out of the water and I often would catch people staring at my chest - which didn't bother me at all. People would also try and convince me to go get a new drink for them so they could see my barely covered ass get out of the hot tub.

We sat around visiting and getting drunk – especially Rebecca. It seemed like she was getting braver the more drunk she got. She eventually came and cozy-ed up against me and started rubbing my thigh under the water. Before that night I didn't realize she had a thing for me but thinking back it made a lot of sense. I was way to drunk to resist so I imagine it was pretty obvious we were flirting. We continued on like this for a little bit until Brett pointed out the obvious.

"You girls sure are getting close," he teased us.

"Does that bother you?" Rebecca laughed back and then took me by complete surprise by swinging herself between my legs and planting her lips on mine. I was way to drunk to resit and I kissed her back. We kissed slowly at first and I was getting very turned on. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and our pent up sexual energy got the best of us as we started making out aggressively.

I didn't really know what to say, so I just smiled and laughed awkwardly when we finished kissing. The guys agreed that it didn't bother them at all and encouraged us to be as close as we wanted. Her boyfriend seemed particularly pleased with the show Rebecca was putting on; which was nice as I would have been a lot less comfortable if Mitch didn't want her fooling around with me.

Rebecca seemed anxious to keep the sexual energy high and get even more bold. "Hey guys, seriously question for you all," Rebecca said as she waiting for everyone to pay attention. "Who do you guys think has the nicer rack, Bree or me?" As she was talking Rebecca decided to hold her breasts up to help show them off.

I was a little got off guard but I do enjoy showing my boobs off so for my part I did push my arms together and lean forward a bit to make them look as good as possible. I got a little excited as all the guys stared at my cleavage, deciding whose tits they liked better. I think I had a bit of an advantage as I was wearing a push up bra rather than a regular bikini top.

As the men were debating our tits, Rebecca seem to realize my advantage and sensed my that the boys were leaning towards picking me. She decided to push the envelope a bit further.

"You know what? This isn't a fair contest since you are wearing a bra. I think to make this even we need to do it topless!" Before I even had a chance to think about protesting Rebecca undid the knot on the back of her bikini top and tossed it onto the ground below. She definitely had nothing to be ashamed of as her tits looked great. They looked about the same size as mine and she had small dark nipples, whereas mine are light pink and about the size of a dollar. They were hard and they look especially good since they were wet.

"Come on Bree, are you chicken?" Rebecca teased me while sticking her naked chest out.

It had a been a long time since I had gotten really crazy at a party - before I met James probably. However, I did really enjoy showing off and there was no way I was going to let her win that easily.

I undid the clasp of my bra and let it hang loose on my shoulders for a little bit. "Why do you always have to get me in so much trouble Becca?" I said as I let my bra fall off my shoulders revealing my now very perky nipples. I needed to even the odds with Rebecca so I dropped my boobs into the water quickly and popped back out so they were dripping wet. "I hope you don't mind wet titties boys," I giggled while making no effort to cover up.

The men were dumbstruck and just looked in silence for a moment staring at our exposed tits. Also, since we were having a contest to decide who had the nicer chest the guys had the perfect excuse to stare right at them. It felt great to be topless if front of my friends and let my inner exhibitionist out. The men debated for a little a bit and Mitch decided he wasn't going to vote because he was biased for his girlfriend. Brett picked Rebecca and Perry picked me. That meant Landon had the deciding vote.

"They are both so nice, I don't think I can judge this on looks alone," Landon answered with a grin on his face.

"What did you have in mind?" I answered back playfully.

"Well....," Landon said with a pause. "I figured if it looks like a tie the only way for me to decide is by feel.... if Mitch is ok with that though."

"Its ok by me if Rebecca is cool with it!" Mitch quickly responded back.

Rebecca and I looked at each other and laughed. She nodded and so it was up to me. "Alright go for it," I giggled again.

"Can I change my vote to a tie too?" Brett jumped in.

"It's too late for that hun," Rebecca quipped back.

Rebecca and I cuddled up close and pushed our tits out; inviting Landon to grope us. He slid across the hot tub towards us. He hesitated for a second, probably because he couldn't believe he actually got permission to touch our boobs. Landon reached out and with one hand grabbed one of Rebecca's breasts and with the other grabbed one of mine. He squeezed slowly and firmly; making sure to get a good feel. I have always had sensitive boobs so it felt great to have someone touch them.

"Your boobs are really firm for how big they are," Landon said while looking at me. I just blushed not sure how to respond.

Landon was taking full advantage of the permission to touch us. He rolled his thumb up over my nipple and I had to hold back a moan. He waited a second after grazing our nipples to see if Rebecca or I would protest. When we failed to do so he began rolling my rock hard nipple between his thumb and finger. The other three men just stared in jealously as Landon played with our boobs - and I was loving every minute of it!. I think James, my boyfriend, had simply gotten used to my tits so they didn't excite him as much as they used too. So it felt great to have a bunch of people entranced by my boobs.

"I'm leaning towards Bree but I am having a hard time saying for sure..." Landon said while still fondling Rebecca and I.

I decided I needed to go for the win. "Would this change your mind?" I said playfully while grabbing Landon's head and pulling it into my chest. I shook my tits back and forth, letting him motor boat me. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as my hard nipples dragged across his face and lips.

"Uhhhh yea I guess that would do it!" Landon responded after I pulled away. He had a huge smile on his face.

Before I even had a chance to soak in my victory in the nicest rack contest Rebecca had already moved in."Let me see how nice these winning tits are," she said as she reached out and begin to touch my breasts.

"Mmmm, no problem hun," I said as I leaned back and enjoyed Rebecca's soft hands on my chest. She then leaned in and begin lick one of my nipples lightly. After teasing my nipples gentley with her tongue she went in and began to suck on my nipple hard. This time I couldn't hold back a small moan as her mouth felt great – and the audience made it so much better.

"Alright, I give it to you. You have great tits," Rebecca laughed as she pulled away, winking at me in the process. "But I think we need to compare asses now," Rebecca laughed as she stood up and turned around.

"Your on!" I responded back as stood up and bent over – showing off my tiny thong. I decided to take the initiative and try to get one step ahead of Rebecca.. "Aren't you going to say that my thong gives me an unfair advantage?" I teased her while tugging on the waistband of my underwear. Part of it was about taking the lead over Rebecca, but the other part was that I actually wanted to get naked.

"Thanks for looking out for me," Rebecca laughed as she undid a tie on the side of her bikini bottoms, letting them fall away. I marvelled at her great ass for a minute and the look on her face hinted she was enjoying this just as much as I was.

I peeled my black thong down around my knees and bent over the side of the hot tub; presenting my ass and probably my pussy lips to the four boys. "What do you think boys, do we have nice bums?" I said seductively as I looked over my should towards the group. It was such a liberating experience to show my body off.

The boys didn't do much more than nod as they were stunned by the practically naked girls bent over in front of them. Rebecca and I locked eyes as we showed off our asses, both of us smiling ear to ear. I could tell she wanted me and so far her boyfriend seemed to be encouraging us. As we continued to hold our gaze I decided to lean in for a kiss. She instantly responded to me; we kissed slowly at first but got more intense as we made out.

One of the boys, I think it was Landon, broke the silence with, "Holy fuck you girls are so fucking hot!" His enthusiasm got us going ever more and of course the boys were more than happy to watch. I reached over with one hand and starting playing with one of Rebecca's boobs. It had been so long since I got to touch another woman's tits - so they felt extra nice. She then decided to get a little more playful and gave me a little smack on my ass. I giggled playfully back in response.

Then one of the guys, I think it was Perry, chimed in, "You girls have shown us this much, why don't you turn around let us see the rest. I want to know if the curtains match the drapes." At this point we were so drunk we had forgot this was supposed to be an ass contest.

Now there was no pretending to be shy anymore. I spun around and declared, "There is nothing to match!" The men had a clear look at my smooth pussy; good thing I had waxed! Who could have predicted I would be showing it off?

My thong was still around my knees and I had no modesty left to preserve; so I finished sliding them off and tossed them into the yard. "Don't think I need those anymore," I laughed. I spread my legs as I sat down to give everyone a good look – I'm sure they could see how wet I was! Meanwhile Rebecca was also spreading her legs for the boys.

"Oh my God.....," one of the boys muttered out. Rebecca and I looked each other in the eye again – with the biggest smiles on our faces. We sat like this for awhile, fully on display, trying to hold a conversation but the guys were obviously distracted. I should mention we were continuing to drink through all of this – lowering our inhibitions even further!

So anyways we were talking and the subject of sex comes up and after awhile they had me talking about my lesbian experiences. This was fine as I have never tried to hide that I was bisexual. But then Rebecca decided to take it a notch further yet again.

"You know I have never gone down a girl before?" she said playfully.

"I really enjoy it, every girl should try it at least once," I teased her back.

"Are you offering to let me try it out on you?" Rebecca quipped back, seeing if I would back down. Being naked in front of a group of guys is one thing, having sex is quite another.

"Absolutely," I said with a grin., not entirely sure she would do it. I found the idea of the boys watching her go down on me very sexy, however. Not one to back down from a challenge that night, Rebecca slid in between my legs.

We started kissing and her hands quickly found my breasts. She started groping me heavily. Our kissing picked up intensity as I grabbed her firm ass with both hands and she started pulling on my nipples. She then kissed my neck down to my shoulders, moving down my body. She stopped for a minute to lick and suck my breasts which felt amazing.

Placing her warm hands on the inside of my thighs, she spread my legs and bent her head in closer. I almost screamed as Rebecca's tongue flickered on my clit. She opened my body with her fingers and entered her with her tongue. I was surprised how quickly she was jumping in – I guess she knows what she likes!


"Do you like that?" Rebecca asked as she took a breath.

"Oh, God, yes," I answered back.

I pulled at my nipples as she continued to lick me. I glanced up at the boys and they looked like they were having the time of their life with this free live lesbian porn show. I smiled and started to squeeze my tits – mainly for the guys benefit. I caught Mitch's eye and he was looking at us with pure lust.

"I think I'm gonna cum," I moaned as Rebecca sucked on my clit. "Hold on, baby, I'm almost there, oh, God, this feels so good!" The pleasure of Rebecca's tongue and the exhibitionism excitement pushed me way over the edge.

I climaxed quickly followed by a second and a third. Rebecca continued fingering and licking me as the orgasms overtook me. When it was all over, she rolled off me and turned around. Breathing heavily, we kissed and ran our hands along each others' bodies.

"Oh my God," I panted – out of breath. "That was soooo good!" I then whispered quietly into Rebecca's ear and asked if she wanted to switch places. She said not yet which got me excited because that meant there was more to come later.

We sat around talking a bit after and had another drink. The guys had all sorts of questions about how it felt and if she did a good job. We also gave them some pointers for going down on girls. The boys also had plenty of comments on how hot we were too!

The night started winding down awhile after that as we began to run out of booze and it was really late. I got out of the hot tub and tried to air dry while still completely nude. I didn't bring a towel and everyone was still having fun with me being naked so no one would lend me one. I wasn't bored of being naked either – I had been feeling bottled up in my relationship for so long that it felt great to let loose.

Landon, Brett, and Perry all tried to convince me to go home with them and maybe on a different night I would have picked one of them to fuck. But Rebecca invited me to stay the night and I wanted to go have more fun with her; and hopefully Mitch too! I gave the three boys a naked hug goodbye and didn't complain when they copped a feel either!

I followed Mitch and Rebecca into the house and shut the door behind me...