My Sexual Life Ch. 01: Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alldus
Alldus
6 Followers

We kept talking even after finishing our plates. Only once our tea was low did the boring small talk end.

"How was your dinner?" she said picking up my plate for me.

"OH, It was very good thank you!"

"Would you like to watch a movie?"

"Sure" I say. 'There's some good movies out right now' I thought. 'A public setting would be really welcome right now because I'm starting to get tense and freak out.'

"Cool. Go find us a movie on TV while I clean up and I'll get you some more tea."

"Sure" I say... in shock... in the exactly same tone I said it just before. We're staying here to watch a movie?!

I get up from the table, go over to the couch which faced the TV. On the coffee table was the remote. I turn on the TV and start flipping through channels trying to find something entertaining. Remember this is 1993. Cable back then was a bit limited compared today. You had about 20 channels total. So I'm flipping through and I find the TV guide channel. It's got that elevator jazz playing while the rows of channels scroll down.

"Oh that sounds nice what is what?" I hear Cyn say as she's now walking around the couch to my left and stops.

"That's just the guide channel's music." I explain.

"Here is your tea" she says.

"Thank you!"

While I was in mid thank you, Cyn walks in between me and the TV, puts the tea down on the table, turns towards me, bends over at the waste, puts her hands on her knees and has her face about three inches from mine.

"mm-hmm" she squeaks in a 'you're welcome' tone while we're looking each other in the eye. I'm paralyzed. She leans in and I feel her lips. We're staring at each other. I kiss her back for just a second. The kiss breaks. She evaluated the moment and without any hesitation she closes her eyes and kisses me again. This time her mouth is slightly open and her tongue finds its way into me. I close my eyes and ride that raft RIGHT on over the waterfall. Before I even know what's going on she grabs the remote from my hand, puts it on the table, and starts to put both her thighs on either side of me on the couch. She's now straddling me without sitting on me and had draped her arms around my neck.

I started to think inside my mind about what was happening. Something stopped all of that and I heard a voice in my head, 'Just go with it. I'll take care of everything for you.'

So I did. We had started kissing and my entire body relaxed into the couch. The feeling of her tongue, our tongues, her mouth, her lips. It was all so new and relaxing. What is this and why don't people do that all day, everyday? It was pure electricity.

She'd slowly lowered herself onto my lap. I had no idea what I was doing of course so I tried to mimic everything that she was doing. It was gentle at times and not so gentle at others. Slight moaning from the pleasure we were finding in each other's mouths. My hands were still plastered to my side. I learned quickly how to kiss gently and use just the right amount of tongue.

After a few minutes she leaned back up onto her knees, took her glasses off, turned around (without moving her legs.. 'very flexible' I thought) to put her glasses on the coffee table. Without looking back at me she found a hair tie on her wrist and put her hair up. At some point between taking my plate from the table and walking over to me she'd tied her shirt into a knot at the bottom. The twisting around had accentuated her midriff which I studied harder in the 10 seconds she was occupied than anything else in my life. She started turning back to me and while she was she put her right hand on the side of my head and applied pressure. Like a water balloon floating in a pool I simply started moving to my right with no resistance. She guided my head to the other end of the couch and I used my elbows to help me lay back. She picked up and put a small pillow under my head which I helped with. I didn't say anything. I wasn't in control of my body anymore, she was. I was doing what she wanted me to and somehow it made the whole thing feel completely natural.

She had followed me down onto the couch and was not laying on top of me.

"Comfy?" she said.

"mm-hmm" I squeaked out while trying to sound manly and in control.

She smiled and we started kissing again. The kissing... THAT kissing... it was indescribable. There's only so many things you can do with two mouths and two tongues but we did. We did over and over and over for hours. My hands, petrified as they were, were still stuck to my side. After 30 minutes or so I felt a hand on my hand. Cyn took my right hand put it on her waist. The now exposed waist thanks to the knot she'd tied in her shirt. I simply left the hand there. Because I didn't get the hint, she did the same thing with my other hand. It was like connecting wires to a battery. Somehow putting my hands on her hips was like the connection I didn't know I needed. I could now feel her stomach tense, her back move, her energy. I don't know why I didn't feel it before but she was slowly and gently grinding herself into me.

Only once I realized she was doing this that I felt the steel-esque hard-on in my pants.

'Oh fuck I'm hard. Does she notice? Oh my god I'm so embarrassed. What happens if she notices? Will she think I'm some kind of perv? God I'm so hard. Do I... what do I...' my thoughts trailed off as our tongues kept exploring and playing.

At one point I found myself gently massaging her sides with my hands and one of my hands slowly crept towards her jeans.

'Keep your hands away from her! Don't spook the unicorn!! She'll run away and you'll never see it again.' I thought and my hands snapped back to their assigned positions. In my mind I'd been let into the secret kingdom and I wasn't about to do ANYTHING that would jeopardize me being in there.

I was swimming in a pool of pure passion. I was in the deep end, drowning and didn't care. Our mouths, my hands, her waist, her hips, my body. Eventually though I felt a pain. My balls were starting to ache. My body wanted to release so hard that I was in pain. 'Oh god (I thought) do not shoot in your pants. Do NOT shoot in your pants'. I didn't. Actually in my life I never have. I had a couple of wet dreams when I had the flu once but I'd thought at the time that I was just sweating out the fever. The pain was getting worse and I had no idea why. I'd heard boys talking about getting 'blue balls' but boys being boys I assumed they were just talking shit to each other. I didn't say anything because I didn't want whatever this was to stop.

Finally Cyn broke our kiss and sighed. She said something about it getting too hot and needing to stop with her parents coming home and it being late. I was in so much pain that I had to say something. She blushed a little when I told her. She... blushed! This girl I realized was a goddess. She took a boy that knew absolutely nothing about women or kissing or anything and was gently opening up a new world to him. And somehow I made a goddess blush. She was my goddess. I knew I was in trouble.

I grabbed my jacket and knew I needed to get going.

"When can I see you again?!" I said. *I* said that. Me. I've been let into the garden and wanted to know when I could get back in. I'd of never had the courage to ask a girl that before.

Cyn immediately smiled. She knew whatever she was doing to me was working. She was taking a lump of clay and making a man. We made a date and Cyn showed me out. She gave me one last kiss at the door while leaning herself against the door frame.

I floated to the car and got home. Like the first time we met I pleasured myself to thoughts of her. My cock was hard for her. My mind was hard for her. I didn't just want to kiss her. I didn't just want to fuck her. I wanted to enter her soul and feel for an eternity what I was about to feel through my body. Her name was being yelled in my head while I came. I whispered her name while waves of cum were lapping on my chest. I was crying. How could this be happening to me?

After I came I fell asleep. I didn't want to clean the cum off of me. I woke up in the middle of the night and immediately started stroking my cock again. I wanted to only know pleasure and thoughts of her. I managed to cum three times that night.

I was in love...

To be continued

Alldus
Alldus
6 Followers
12