My Sexual Revolution

Story Info
Uptight librarian unleashes the sexual beast within.
1.1k words
4.26
39.9k
5
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AppleBiter
AppleBiter
18 Followers

I suppose that you could say that I was a bit prudish. I worked at a library, day in and day out, shushing people and helping students find reference books for their next big report. I had been married for 9 years and while the sex was good, it was infrequent and I was often not "in the mood." It just didn't seem to cross my mind as much as other people. That is, as far as anyone knew. Inside, I was a dirty girl just dying to be tied up and violated. I knew that he would be so disgusted if he found out that while he was gone on business trips, I would watch soft-core porn and play with my pussy, giving myself orgasm after orgasm. I could just see the discontent on his face – it would be the end of our already declining sex life.

My husband operates a business from home and one day, I came home early from work. The house was quiet except for a few soft moans. "Oh God," I thought. "He's cheating on me!." I followed the noises to his office. Shaking with anger and fear, I violently threw the door open. There he sat – his mouth agape – his pants around his ankles, and his hand gripping his swollen cock. I could see the pre-cum dripping down onto his fingers. On the computer screen was a movie showing a close-up shot of some horny slut's cunt getting pounded by a huge cock.

I never would have thought he was into this, and I had never been so turned on in my life. My pussy was soaked and my nipples were protruding from my buttoned-up shirt. He was obviously mortified and scrambled to get his pants back up. "Stop!," I ordered him. He started to try to apologize and explain himself. "Keep masturbating," I commanded. He looked confused, but then put his hand eagerly back to work, pumping his rod. "That's right," I said. "Touch yourself, you naughty bastard."

He pleasured himself as I undressed for him. I ripped my buttoned-up shirt wide open, buttons flying everywhere. Slowly, I slinked the straps of my bra down my shoulders, then unbuckled it in the front, releasing my large, succulent breasts. My pink nipples were starting to turn purple and felt like rocks as I ran my hands across them, licking my fingers, then tweaking them to send waves of pleasure to my nether region. Next, I unzipped my long skirt, in the back, and let it fall to the ground, exposing my black thong. One of my pussy lips slightly protruded from the panty-line and it did not go unnoticed, judging by his quickened pace and involuntary moan. The slopping sound of his most private act, now exposed, made my cunt ache for him.

I slowly bent over and, my ass cheeks slightly spread, pulled the thong completely off. I knew he could see the back of my pussy as I was bent over and I knew he wanted it bad. To heighten his desire, I lay on the floor and spread my legs wide, allowing him to see what he so badly wanted to touch. His eyes devoured my well-manicured bush and pink, swollen lips as the light glistened off of the juices saturating them.

He could stand it no longer. "Fuck me, please," he managed to beg between gasps of air. Slowly, I walked over to him, still watching him jack off, faster and faster. I kneeled down before him and stopped his hand. Pushing him back in his seat, I grabbed his throbbing prick with one hand and guided it into my mouth. I love to suck cock. I wrapped my lips around his member and pumped my mouth up and down, licking the head of his dick with every stroke. I slid my mouth down the shaft, then back up, and sucked hard on the head before going back down into another stroke. I slurped and gurgled and sucked until he was about to cum. I could feel his rod beginning to grow stiffer. He reveled in having his cock sucked -–it was a power play. "Suck it!," he would command as put his hand on the back of my head. I guzzled his pre-cum and obeyed, only stopping just before he could orgasm.

It was then that I straddled him and began to rub my engorged, sweltering lips sloppily up and down his shaft. It felt good against my clit. I moaned with pleasure, close to orgasm, myself.

Just then, he threw me violently off of him. I was shocked and somewhat afraid. Had I pushed him too far, teasing him that way? He got up, kicked his pants from his ankles, and grabbed his belt. "I want to get fucked, one way or the other," he said, angrily. I knew he was about to take me, come hell or high water, and it nearly sent me over the edge. He wrapped the belt around my hands and cinched it, binding my hands together. I couldn't move. He then put his left hand over my mouth and with his right hand, he jammed three of his fingers up my cunt. He pulled them out and licked them, groaning. The look on his face was depraved . . . and I couldn't get enough.

He turned me over, pulled my ass up into the air, and began to violate me, penetrating my pussy with a deep, commanding, and painful thrust. All I could do was lay there and take it as he pounded me harder and harder. He loved violating me. I tried to escape my restraints, but the leather of the belt cut into my wrists and he had fastened it securely. I wasn't going to get away. He pumped harder and harder, each stroke more determined and mean-spirited than the last.

My thighs began to quiver and I could feel the need to cum all through my body. As he continued to rut behind me like some wild beast, I came like a fucking rocket. I could feel him start to quiver himself, his pace more intense. He arced his back, throwing his full thrust into my cunt, and came -- his hot, powerful pecker pulsating inside of me with every wave of ejaculation. I could feel his warm cum ooze down my thigh. As I looked back at him, I saw his eyes rolling back in his head as he bit his upper lip and let out a loud sound that nearly mirrored a scream.

That was the day I lost my inhibition and found my sexuality. I no longer work at a library. Now, I fill my days and nights writing books. Not the sort that you could pick up at a boring public library, but the kind of books they only sell in the naughtiest of stores. All I think about is sex these days, but at least I'm making money. And, every time I write a story, I slip a finger deep into my pussy and enjoy it thoroughly. I hope you have, too.

AppleBiter
AppleBiter
18 Followers