My Sexuality Ch. 04

Story Info
My Unique Brand of Cuckolding.
1.5k words
13.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blend of what I want in a relationship, my relatively unique brand of cuckolding - and the motivation behind why I want it that way - and how I wish there were more stories in erotica and in porn like that.

It seems to me as if the cuckolding genre tends to be so narrow, the elements of it terribly lacking in creativity. Now, some people like the cliched cuckold scene or story, and that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that; I enjoy parts of it too. When it's well done it can be great.

But I think there should be more variety; I think we can have a lot more fun with it than we do. I'm not saying that their way is wrong, I simply want to suggest another way.

For context: I'm a white guy that *loves* interracial. I am masculine, and confident, and I don't have a small dick. I'm not the typical cuckold or cuck-wannabe: It seems a lot tend to possess more of the first two qualities than they are typically given credit for, but it seems like the vast majority are compelled to desire it because they are small and can't (or feel like they can't) please their girlfriends or wives because of that.

In many cuckolding scenes or stories those elements are separate and the cuck can't please his girlfriend or wife the way he should be able to only *in part* because of his small dick.

In my case, I am capable of pleasing a woman without needing to use my dick, but even when I do I am not small and am not at that disadvantage. My desire stems from other elements: I'm a voyeur and I love interracial porn, so that's really reason enough to want it.

More than that, though, I am submissive; I prefer to give pleasure than to receive, and I want her to be fulfilled. I want her to be comfortable with her sexuality, confident sexually, and I think sharing her with other men would help to accomplish that. It will show her how much her happiness - her sexual fulfillment - is important to me, that I care more about her being happy than that I'm the one making her happy. (Although I am selfish in that I think it should only be with black men. I have needs too.)

I don't desire a female-dominated cuckolding relationship; I think we should be equals in and out of the bedroom. It's just that what we desire sexually will be different. She will get to have sex with a dominant hung black man, who is longer and thicker than I am, and rougher for those times when she simply wants to be fucked: she wins. The black bull will get to have no-strings attached sex with a sexy woman: he wins.

And I will get to watch the woman I care about receiving sexual pleasure: I win. As a voyeur, that's what I want. As a submissive, I want to please her and as a selfless, caring boyfriend or husband I am okay with her finding that sexual pleasure in somebody else; I know that I can provide that but don't feel compelled to be the *only* one to provide that. Sometimes I prefer it when it's somebody else because I'm a voyeur and want to watch.

I may feel jealousy; having an open relationship, no matter the dynamic, isn't about not feeling jealous, it's about being able to get past that jealousy, it's about being able to handle it like an adult and focusing more on the positive: your partner is happy. Ultimately, that's what matters.

I think that her being with other men and showing her that I want her to be happy will help to release any inhibitions she may have, and help her to realize that I would never judge her for being sexual, or kinky; on the contrary, that I *want* her to be sexual. I want her to be comfortable sharing all of her dirtiest fantasies with me, knowing that I won't judge her; I hope to make them all come true, whether I am involved or not. (Although, again selfishly, if I'm not involved then I will insist that I still get to watch.)

Also, while I'm not sure that black men truly are bigger, or better... part of me does think it. The more aroused I am, the more I believe it. I think, I hope, that being with a hung, dominant black man can really help to turn her sexual in a way I couldn't; I think it'd really be a turn-on if it was true, and if her fucked her better than even I could. Not just because he has a bigger cock (even if black men aren't bigger, as the stereotype would have one believe, damn straight any man she fucks is going to be both longer and thicker than I; otherwise what's the point?) but because he's better. And bigger.

But if not, just the simple fact that she's with another man, with my permission - hell, with my encouragement - should, hopefully, allow her to tap into her sexuality, connect with her sexuality, in a way I believe she couldn't would I not allow her to fuck other people.

Cuckolding seems to be about putting down the inadequate, small-dicked, wimpy, weak white boy. He is typically portrayed as not just a bad lover but also a bad boyfriend/husband. Not thoughtful or considerate. To me, that's not terribly sexy; the typical story will be sexier if you remove that element because thinking about a guy, no matter the race, who is thoughtless and selfish isn't sexy; a guy, no matter the race, who has a small dick isn't sexy. (With the caveat that being "selfish" can sometimes be a good thing; sometimes it's hot when a hung, dominant black stud uses a woman without regard for how good it is for her; sometimes it's hot to be degraded and used like that.)

I think we need to show more varied open relationships, more nuanced cuckolding/hotwife relationships. I think having the white boyfriend be thoughtful, and considerate, and smart, and funny, while also being a selfless lover with at least an average dick (even above-average) can really increase the sensuality of a cuckold story.

I think it is better is if the "problem" is that the sex is good: when they make love it's great, when they are passionate and caring and loving, it's great; when it's fun, and silly and playful it's great... BUT he is too sensitive to really *fuck* her right. And if he's either so selfless that he's at least willing to hear her out about... well, we can introduce an MMF threesome (BMwfwm), or an open relationship, or cuckolding; whether it starts as one and then evolves, or just simply starting at cuckolding. He's willing to hear her out. Probably he is a bit of a perv himself and she uses his love of interracial porn to entice him.

Perhaps a really naughty - and believable - scenario would be asking him to accept a BMwfwm threesome and he does... and the black man takes charge, takes over and fucks his girlfriend and tells the white boyfriend what to do, puts her on her elbows and knees and fucks her from behind, roughly, while he tells the white boyfriend to tend to her clit with his tongue; the black man's Cock so close to the white boyfriend's tongue, but the white boyfriend just does as he is told without protest. Then from there we can really descend into all kinds of dirty things.

I'm bisexual, so of course I like the thought of the white guy being used too, the white couple servicing the superior Black Cock together, but of course if that doesn't float your boat then you can just have the black man phase the white guy out, pushing him to the peripheral, so that he ends up mostly watching. Jerking off perhaps.

I'm not a fan of cages; again, I'm more a fan of sensual cuckolding rather than extreme. If the woman - or bull, or both - wants to deny the white guy the ability to jerk off, if they want to control his ability to cum, then I think tying his hands behind his back is an equally effective way, and IMO more sensual and hot. Now he's more helpless.

If the girlfriend wants to tease her boyfriend - or if the black bull does, or if both do - then it's not about putting the boyfriend down; it's not "you are too small" or "you can't make me feel good." It's about lifting the black man up; it's "you are big but he's so much BIGGER," or "you make me feel good, BUT NOT LIKE THIS. NOT LIKE HE CAN."

I just think it makes a more powerful statement, and is so much more sensual and hot, when the white guy is masculine, and strong, and confident, and a capable lover with an above-average dick... and the black man is STILL superior. That is way hotter to me than a black bull being superior to some wimpy, small-dicked white sissy who is as inadequate outside of the bedroom as he is in.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Volume51Volume51about 4 years ago
Relevant comments

I too think that the small cock wimpy husband therefore cuckold scenario is overdone. As a stroke story it has its place but in a deeper (more enjoyable?) having the male be strong and confident, and sexually capable, is preferable to me. As you say there are not many writers capable of doing this.

Good Luck with your work.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 6 years ago
Yin and Yang

As tempting as it is to explain away, better still to sit and watch, smell and taste that union.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My thoughts exactly

You said things exactly how I would say them and how I think about them. I am feeling precisely the same, also bisexual, also seeing it as an extension of the relation rather than a replacement.

I would find it so amazing if I could let my girlfriend enjoy other men aswell. But I don't want it to be abusive. I am really sweet and caring, and I want my relation to be the same. So what you describe is exactly what I would seek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's right.

My thoughts exactly, I think that I agree with almost all of the above.

I would definitely like to see more stories with a touch of reality.

I have seen many cocks and themajority of them are somewhere in the average category. Very few being "tiny"as so often portraited. Having said that it is nice to read of huge black cocks fucking our wives and girlfriends.

ADVOCATE70ADVOCATE70over 7 years ago
Nailed it

You are correct, there needs to.many more stores written in this vein. You summed up well how cuckoldinf exists in reality. Now if a website could make videos like this, it could bring cuckolding into the.mainstream of fetish porn.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
His Size Matters She sees at the beach the size she really wants.in Loving Wives
The Alien Incubator Elizabeth is impregnated by aliens, her symptoms extreme.in Fetish
Troglodyte Horny cavewoman stows away on a spaceship.in Humor & Satire
Xenobiological Morphosis Ch. 01 A bungled alien experiment gives Terry a "growing" problem.in Humor & Satire
More Stories