My Sexy Asian Neighbour Ch. 02

Story Info
They meet at her house. What will happen?
1.5k words
3.99
44.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*I suggest reading the first chapter of the story, before reading Chapter 02. This chapter is a lot better in my opinion. You won't regret reading it. The previous chapter was quite short, so I'll make this one longer. Also, thank you everyone for all the nice and helpful comments! I really appreciate them. Also, please note that this is my first story ever (Second chapter of it) and I'm from a non-English speaking country. Enjoy!*

Chapter 02: »The Gaming Date«

I wake up early the next morning. I look at my brand new Guild Wars 2 digital alarm/clock. Yes, I'm a geek. It is 8:27am. I can't sleep anymore, so I get up and go eat some breakfast. I am really excited, so I can barely eat anything! I eat a small sandwich and drink a glass of water. It isn't much, but it is all I can eat. It isn't even 9am yet, so I decide to brush my teeth, take a hot shower and go watch tv in my boxers. I keep looking at the clock, as if it is going to explode, until I find a good show on TV. It is about China. I really want to go there one day.

The next time I look at the clock it is already 10:42am! I quickly get dressed as nice as I could. I am really nervous. I am never nervous to talk to girls. Chloe is... Different. She is special to me. I like her more than any other girl. Once the clock hits 10:56am I decide to put on my shoes and head to Chloe's house. There is a lot of snow, so I take the path that is walkable. Some people already went over the path, so it is a lot easier to go through. I finally get to Chloe's house. I ring the bell...

The door open about 7 seconds later. It is Chloe and WOW, she looks amazing! With her black hair that reach down to her collar bones. Her C-cup tits were displayed like they are for sale. Her short dress barely covers her areola. I am amazed and left speechless as if my tongue is cut out.

»Hey there handsome!« she greets me with a smile on her face.

»Hi darling.« we laugh.

»Come in, I've got the drinks ready« she invites me.

»Awesome! Wait, do you live alone?« I ask.

»Of course not, I'm 18 years old« she laughs again. »My parents are out of town, on vacation« she explains.

»Oh great. So you have the house all for your self. Nice!« I smile.

So she is 18! I knew it! This is fantastic, I thought. Only 3 years of age difference. As I come in, I get a better look at her. With her big brown eyes and her little nose. Don't get me wrong, it isn't as little as a child's nose, it is like a teen-age girls nose. She was quite thin, so I am amazed to see her C-cup breasts on such a small and thin body. She isn't as thin so you could see every bone, but she is a bit below normal and once I get a look at her torso, I look at her beautiful legs.

»You can sit on that couch over there« she points. »The one infront of the TV.«

»Alright, thanks« I say back, go to the couch and sit down.

She bring us some strawberry juice. We sit down.

»Alright! Time to get this party started.« she says and turns on the gaming console. She starts a shooter video game so we begin playing.

30 minutes later...

Damn, she is good! I am going easy on her, but almost noone can keep up with me. This girl is beating the crap out of me! I didn't think she is such a good gamer. I can't believe I met this girl.

After another 30 minutes of her beating me, she says something quite horny...

»I'm feeling so hot!« she cries then takes off her dress.

She is ONLY in her bra and panties! This is the best day ever. Wow, I think to myself while I check her whole body. I stop at her panties. There is a WET spot on them! Am I making her wet? I got turned on and a bulge was starting to grow in my jeans. Oh come on, not now. How can I hide my boner? I try using my hands or crossing my legs, but my dick is just to big!

She noticed my dick, so I tried to pretend that I don't have a boner.

»Aren't you feeling hot too?« she asks me... »It must be as hot as if you were in an oven in those jeans! You can take them off. Don't be shy.« she smiles innocently at me.

Of course I do what the lady asks, unless it's something really wrong... I take off my jeans.

»WOW!« she screams when she looks at my boxers. »That's one big dick.«

»Wait, what?« I say in shock.

»What? Oh no, nothing...« she replies, still looking at my throbing cock.

»You see anything interesting?« I laugh.

»Oh yes, I do. Can I... Ah, this is going to sound creepy, but can I touch it? I've never seen a dick so big!« she asks.

»Wow. Not a single girl asked me that before. Well, sure if you want to.« I smile.

She slowly goes down and touches my big and hard dick. »It's so hard. And big!«

»I don't know« I laugh. »I guess, if you say so then it must be true.«


»Well, since I touched your dick, you can touch my tits... I've seen you looking at them, you don't have to be shy.«

What?!?! Where is she going with this? Am I getting lucky?

»Sure thing!« I laugh and slowly grab her tits and squeeze them gently. I touch her niple. It's hard! She is really getting turned on by this. And the spot on her panties! It's getting bigger! She is getting so wet. We continue doing so for the next 5 minutes.

»Stop.« she says.

»Is something wrong? Are you okay?« I ask.

»No, no. Don't worry about me. It's yourself you have to worry about!« she tells me.

»Wait, what?« I ask again.

»I'm gonna make you cum so hard, you will want to do me every day!« she laughs at me. »Enough talking Luke. You must fuck me. Fuck me now!« she says.

Wow, this girl is so horny. Not a single girl ever treated me like that. How could I not fuck her? She is basically begging me to do her. She probably didn't have sex in a long, long time!

I take my dick and slowly push the head inside her young, wet and tight pussy. Ah, it feels so good.

»Mmmm, I love your cock already!« she says.

I push in another inch, then pull out. I give in another push going in one inch deeper. I do this repeatedly until my whole 8 inches of dick is inside her.

»OH MY GOD!!! That feels so GOOD! Such a big and hard dick!«

As I fuck her, I keep increasing my speed, going in and out faster and faster, until our pelvises are pounding together. We make so much noise!

»I'm cumming! Oh my god, I'm cumming!!!« she yells. 5 seconds later she gets an orgasm, her pussy gets so tight, squeezing my dick until I say »I'm gonna cum soon!«.

I pull my dick out, she gets on her knees and begins sucking my dick, lubricated with her pussy juice. She uses the same tactic as I did, always going an inch deeper. After trying to do so, she finally gets my whole length in! She continues deep throating me, so I grab her head and hold her down, fully on my throbing cock. She starts to gag, so I let her go, allowing her to take a breath, then go back in.

Shortly after the blow job I said »I'm cumming!«. She takes her mouth off my dick and opens wide, continuing to lick the tip of my dick as I shoot a huge load directly into her mouth. Then again and again, until my balls are finally empty! She swallows my 3 large loads and goes »Mmmmmmm , that tasted so good!«. She wipes her mouth and drinks some strawberry juice.

Together we sit on the couch, me holding her in my arms, then gently and romantically, slowly kissing her beautiful lips and penetrating her mouth with my tongue.

»That was amazing« I say.


»You know, don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a slut. I never do this kind of things. I am attracted by you, you are the nicest and sweetest guy I've ever met. I couldn't resist it.« she explains.

»It's ok. I can say the same to you... You are the most beautiful and amazing girl, I've ever met. Thank you...« I say then kiss her again passionately...

To be continued...

*Tell me in the comments below on what did you think about this chapter? What should I add, what should I change. Tell me your opinion! Thanks for reading this!*