My Sexy Changes

Story Info
Male journeys into the female world.
1.2k words
4.19
119.3k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers

It all started with a bit of fun or as an experiment. I found make-up in the bathroom, and in particular it was lipstick; red lipstick. I wondered what it was like and I put it on. Half knowing I shouldn't but I wanted to anyway. I put it on in a deliberate and detailed fashion making sure to get the edges to emphasize the fullness. My lips looked sexy. I continued my fun by applying some eyeshadow and eye liner. I gave myself a smouldering look in the mirror. A curl to my eye lashes and some mascara I was soon on to doing my hair. Big hair was in fashion with lots of hairspray, my hair wasn't too short for me to create a somewhat feminine style. The excitement lasted long enough for me to masturbate and then wash it off.

Many times when I had time I would go back and make myself up, even going so far as to add dresses, nylons, and heels to the mix. I painted my nails sometimes. The more I did it the more comfortable I felt in it. I wanted to walk around and experience the world.

The next time I got one step further I looked at my body and with my make-up done up and my hair curled and fluffed I looked at a well-shaped female body. I didn't have breasts but it didn't matter everything else was shaped right, I struck a pose and blew a kiss toward myself, it was so sexy.

I decided I was going to do something I only dared to think. I filled the bath with water and sat at the edge of the tub soaking my legs. After they were totally wet I began putting shaving cream all over them then grabbed a razor. I began with one foot and made my way up my ankle I reached my calf and saw my smooth leg and how sexy it looked. My thighs began to heat up and get tense which then trigger my hips and buttocks to do the same.

My crotch began to swell and tighten followed by my spinchter, my penis began to get hard as I passed my knee and shaved my thigh. I was taking a huge step and it was thrilling me. One sexy leg done and one to go. I repeated the same technique as before until I revealed two shaven legs. I then shaved my ass which turned me on. I wanted to stick my finger in my ass wiggle it around a bit but I knew I would just cum if I did, so I just shut the thought out of my mind and continued. I felt so girly and sexy.

Once I finished I realized I would need to shave around my penis and testicles. I began shaving around the top and looked and saw how bushy and unattractive it looked. I took a pair of scissors and cut it down I got to a point where I was looking at it and thinking it would be sexier just to shave it all, so I did. I walked to check out myself in the mirror and I totally turned myself on, except. I had hair on other places of my body, this would not do. So I started shaving my chest then my pits and arms. Shaving around my stomach and around my nipples. When I finished I looked in the mirror and saw my fully shaven body, the excitement ran through my body that my knees buckled and I went to cover myself.

I stepped up to the mirror and stared in admiration I was so beautiful. My eyes and lips dazzled and my hair looked gorgeous. I could feel my erect penis and I felt I had to calm myself down to enjoy the sensation. I walked around fully naked just trying to feel myself, I took some deep breaths and began to relax something in me really felt like a girl and I looked at things differently.

At this point my penis wasn't erect anymore and it was my opportunity. I grabbed it and pushed it between my legs. I tried to hold it in place as I walked back to look in the mirror. I stood there admiring my body and felt my body heat up as I looked on, I was so sexy. I couldn't stand it anymore and spread my legs and let my hard penis snap back to the front.

My ass tightened with excitement as I stepped into the shower. I turned it on and let the water run down my smooth body as I took my free hand and stuck it between my crotch and shoved a finger in my tight ass. I felt like a girl and I was going to finger my ass until I came. I reached for the soap bottle and squeezed some into my palm, then lathered my ass and finger up and began to stroke the inside of my ass.

My dick felt so hard but I didn't want to touch it, If I was going to cum it would be because I fingered myself to it. The more I pumped the more my body danced with excitement, every time my finger pushed I imagined it was a cock attached to some man. My legs began to bend into the pumping action of my finger until I was as much riding my finger as it was pushing into me. I could feel the walls of my ass tighten up around my finger and my testicle clinch as my excited body began to climax and shot hot gushes of cum all over.

As I came I still stroked my ass with my finger knowing full well that even if I came the boy that would be fucking wouldn't stop and I would need to know how it would feel. Surprisingly my orgasm continued beyond me cumming so I continued to stroke and I continued feeling the sensation. When it stopped I felt very coy but kept bending into my pumping finger thinking of the make believe boy that could be on the other end. When I took my finger from my ass I felt refreshed and satisfied. Continued my shower and thought about the next time.

I purchased a dildo, and kept it secret. I would use and imagine it was a real cock fucking me. It felt so good and I would quickly lose my load and cum on myself. My curiosity got to me more and more and I would suck on it to see what it would be like to have a dick in my mouth. My solo experiences would sometimes end with me trying to ejaculate into my mouth. It all felt so good. I wasn't sure where this was taking me.

I remember watching all these different drag girls on TV. Some were simply female impersonators, like Grae Philips, and some were transsexuals. I was envious of Grae. She was so sexy and feminine. I didn't see her as a man pretending to be a woman, but a woman that happened to be a man. I had known what a transsexual was but I had no idea what it meant to be one. Both would inspire me.

TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers