My Sexy Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Male comes to terms with his feminine side.
761 words
4.18
67.3k
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers

I always thought the previous time I cross-dressed would be the last, but it wouldn't be. Something would get me excited, the look of a girls outfit or the thought of riding my dildo, and I would find myself in make-up and a dress.

I would get my hair cut super short to try and eliminate any feminine feelings I had. However it never seemed to help. My short hair only challenged me to find a style that was girly, and with help from a curling iron and hairspray it never was a problem.

Even allowing the hair on my legs to grow out, I would find myself shaving them again. I would prance around in my cute sheared body from room to room, once again freeing the female inside of me.

Bright red lipstick was quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Along with some dark eye shadow and eyeliner I was starting to feel like a sexy background singer in a music video. A tight saucy black evening dress, stiletto heels, bright red painted nails, and some choice jewelry completed the look. I was dressed for a night out, but I would never make it out the door. With nowhere, and no one to go with, I never knew what to expect. So, I stayed inside.

At times I would get my cock tucked between my legs and keep it there. However I would feel an erection forming in my crotch as some sexual thought passed through my mind, I tried my best to push the thoughts out of my mind but I couldn't stop my body from reacting to how dressing like a female made me feel.

Most nights would be spent flipping through the pages of Fredrick's of Hollywood catalogues fantasizing about dressing like the women in the pictures until my body yearned for release. As I looked at the pictures I saw the girls as a representation of what I could be, and with that I found myself getting aroused.

Then imaging the kinds of sexual encounters that could be had with the hard muscular body's of the men from Playgirl I would find myself wildly stripping naked. Though I had yet to have sex with a man I imagined how I would straddle their tight bodies and push my ass into their hard cocks. My mind fantasied a scene of sexual bliss, as I gave into my feminine desires and explored the rugged masculine bodies of these men, and deliver them into delight.

Soon a reasonably sized dildo would be found toying around in my ass. I felt my smooth body and dreamed of giving it up to the capable hands of one of the bare studs in the magazine my body ached with excitement while the dildo controlled my orgasm to a crescendo causing waves of cum to ejaculate all over my face and body.

I gave up trying to fight my urges. Though my short hair made me look cute I thought that I would let my hair grow out long enough to do something girly with it. I was needing to actualize my womanly side. All I needed was to force myself into a commitment.

A period of time went by and my hair had grown quite a bit. I was able to curl, fluff and pin it so it looked longer then what it was. I hastily went through the same process of getting ready. I hadn't shaved in a long time but a black pair of nylons and I was all set.

I wanted to hurry before I lost my resolve. This time I was going outside. I had thought that I would drive some where, but I didn't know where I would go, or what I may encounter. I decided that I would simply go down the block and back. Most people were gone at that time of day and I would probably go unnoticed.

I stepped out the door and with quick purpose I walked to the end of the sidewalk, lingering I enjoyed a moment as an exposed girl. I turned and walked back. When I arrived home I was excited that I had made such a large step. I enjoyed the feel of my outfit for a period of time inside the house before ending the night with a bit of one on one time with my dildo.

I made a plan to get myself dressed up in public that I thought was perfect and began working on it, what happened after that I never saw coming.

TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers