My Sexy Changes Ch. 04.2

Story Info
Make embraces his feminine side.
2.2k words
4.03
42.3k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers

At this point I wasn't the same person I was when I first entered the home of Auntie Louise and Alex. I was a person let loose and excited!

Auntie Louise straightened my dress and looked me over. "I'm going to give Alex some money and he'll take you wherever you'd like to go." she said. "Your hair looks really beautiful. If you don't like it we can always change it. Now give me a kiss on the cheek." she continued while offering the side of her cheek. I gave a quick peck.

She then turned to Alex and said "Here's some money. You take her where ever she wants to go and treat her like a lady." He took the money and agreed to what she told him.

We left the house and started toward the car. I was so excited and so many things were bouncing around in my mind.

"Where do you want to go?" Alex asked.

"To the mall!" I answered. As we entered I grabbed his arm for comfort. I wasn't sure if I was going to burst with excitement or turn in fear.

My hair felt so good, I would shake and it bounce around brushing the sides of my cheeks. My body was heating up from how giddy I was feeling. The heat contrasted with the occasional breeze against my nylon legs and up my dress was turning me on. I could feel my tucked penis attempt an erection from time to time.

We spent sometime looking around, I looked at clothes in all the girls sections, dresses, shoes, make-up, anything girly. I was enjoying myself so much.

Eventually we decided to see a movie. When we went to sit down Alex lifted the divider between our seats. When he saw that I noticed he said "I don't like those things, this gives us more room."

I might have been reading into things but I got the feeling he meant more room "for us" and I hadn't thought of him as being more then what we had been. We sat and watched the movie.

Through out the day as I was "girling" it up I was also noticing him, but also tried to ignore him as well. At times, I wanted to throw myself at him smother him in kisses and take him all the way, I wanted strip and feel him. I wanted to taste his cock and let him penetrate me, but I felt like he was just taking me for a walk and though I liked the company and protection I was ignoring the fact there might be anything more.

On to the next point before this I had experimented a lot with my gender and sexuality in private and this moment I was dealing with all of these things at once. I was having no trouble with my current appearance I didn't want it any other way and wasn't making any plans to switch back. I loved being a woman and I was seeing now where it was leading me. There really is no leap here, well not much of one. You either act on your instincts or you don't. I had secretly acted on my instincts in one way or another and only fantasized about the others.

So here's this boy and myself and all I can think is he's waiting on me, maybe liked me but maybe he didn't? Where was I going to go from here. I know I was going to start feeling awkward and if I didn't try something I always would. So I made a move. I slid over by him and began to lean against him. He put is arm around me and nestled into each other.

After a few moments my feelings and desires got the best of me so I turned toward and looked at him. Making eye contact our eyes bounced back and forth at each other lips, to tell you the truth I believe it was less about him and more about me; I wanted this boy to take me to the next step. We leaned into each other and began a slow kiss, moving our lips we formed a succession of tiny kisses. He moved his hand to my thigh and began to rub it, which was enough to set me on fire. We continued to kiss until we broke off for a bit. He looked at me with the same look he had given me all day ,which was same look I had such a hard time interpreting. I wasn't sure if he saw me as the girl that I was or the boy he invited over.

It was obvious he liked me, but what was he thinking. The movie was coming to an end so I got up a bit early and made an excuse saying I would meet him in the lobby. When we met out in the lobby we started back to the car. I told him that he needn't worry about me thinking today was awkward and that I wanted to be this. He seemed to understand and so drove back home. He didn't talk much and took me back home. In the parking lot we made plans to see each other again and ended the night with some more kissing which actually lasted a while.

Once we were through I stepped out of the car straightened my dress and went to my place. That night I only removed my dress, I slept with my nylons on and bra, I left my make-up on was going to sleep as a woman. However sleep proved to not be so easy. I had so many passions flowing, my mind danced with fantasies. After my yearnings were sated I fell to sleep.

Auntie Louise gave me a bit of confidence. I woke and admired my shaven legs in shear nylon. With all my girlyness still intact. I caught a glimpse of myself in a bedroom mirror on my way to the bathroom and liked what I saw. My hair was cut into a long A-line bob with long tapered fringe swept to one side. I saw a woman.

Once I got into the bathroom though I could see a familiar boy under it all. I attempted to do something that later Auntie Louise would tell me to do and that would be to focus on the girl and what made me feminine. I cleaned up the best I could and though I was feeling once again aroused and wanted to call on Alex for a bit play I thought it would be too soon and did not want to scare him away or have him think I was obsessed. I did however decide today would be good day to start a new wardrobe!

I went out and tried on all sorts of outfits. I bought dresses, shoes, make-up, hand bags and all sorts of clips and combs for my hair. This day was special I had so much fun venturing on my own with an invigorated interest.

When I arrived home I took a shower and dressed into a new nighty I had bought, I might have been over dressed but I couldn't resist trying it on, wanting to know how the satin and white nylons that ran up to the mid-thigh felt against my skin.

I have mentioned my feeling of arousal before and it would wax and wan through out the day. That night I was feeling very much aroused and as I did the night before I knew I need to calm myself down.

I took my plastic friend out of the drawer. I have also mentioned my experimentation and I had used this device often in the past. It was innocent and fun however it had proven to a great source of stimulation that caused me to yearn for satisfaction in places I didn't know I could be satisfied in prior. Once past the initial sensation one will get well adapted to it's use your body will begin to invite it in and tonight I needed it.

In secret I would experiment eventually obtaining a point of climax where I needed to only stimulate myself from the inside. This happened as I was dressed as a girl in all cases but I did not need to do anything with the rest. I often would get hard and ejaculate just the same but all the stimulation was from inside.

I tell this part of the story because it gives context to the previous story, what I was thinking and why, and now where it is going.

I was a girl now I had people that looked at me as a girl and it was ok. I knew where this was taking me and I was going for it.

An opportunity occurred sometime after the weekend Alex and I went out. An opportunity I think that was set up by his Aunt. The way it came about was a couple days after we had gone out. I went over to his house to see him and was dressed in a denim skirt that came up over the mid way of my thigh, I knew this might tease him as much as it made me feel good. I wore a tube top in the usual manner that would make it look like I had larger breasts and cleavage, a pair of open toed heels, I curled my hair this time and it bobbed a bit on my rouged cheeks, a bit of lipstick and eyeshadow and I was dressed for the kill.

When I arrived at Alex's house I met Auntie Louise at the door, she looked me over and exclaimed how beautiful I was and then invited me in. Alex sat in his usual spot watching TV, I said hello to him trying to put away a smile, he said hi back. I followed Aunt Louise into the dinning room outside the kitchen. She asked me how I liked my look and told her everything about how I felt and that I was not interested in going back. I told her how it was all her doing and I hoped she would continue to encourage me and hoped to be the best lady I could be. She seemed a bit surprised at my announcement, but told I was a very beautiful lady and that she supported whatever I wanted.

After we chatted she asked me to stay for dinner and that I should sit with Alex and she would need sometime in the kitchen.

As I approached Alex to sit by him he looked up at me, I looked onto his eyes as I walked around and sat close to him on the couch. It didn't take long until the tension was to much for he and I that we started smooching on the couch. Grabbing my thigh he rubbed up and down sometimes feeling towards my ass. I had tucked my penis again but I could feel it shooting up into an erection between my legs, I remember fidgeting to get my penis into a cofortable position or to get it to calm down; which at times only made it worse. We would pull away to calm ourselves down and see if Aunt Louise had noticed, she hadn't or she had but wasn't saying anything. In general you might say things between Alex and I were heating up.

Then Aunt Louise spoke up from the other room "Did Alex tell you I'm gonna be gone for a couple days next weekend?"

"No." I answered.

"Yep, I'm gonna be out of town for a couple days and I told Alex he should have you over to keep each other company." she said.

"I don't mind. I'd love to come over!" I answered. Now at the time I answered this I was thinking totally innocently, but after a little while I realized this could be a great moment with Alex alone and I got really excited.

This might seem strange when I said Aunt Louise might have set this up, obviously she was setting us up from the first day she transformed me, but there is a reason that I would later learn, that I will tell you now. Aunt Louise suspected Alex was gay, she told me later that after he and I met that Halloween that all he did was talk about me and when I came over she saw a chance to maybe help him but little did she realize how much she was doing for me. The day she made me over she saw how happy I was and wasn't sure what would happen, when Alex came back that day all he could do again was talk about our day together.

Now here I was back at her house, this time in my own clothes with me having done my hair and make-up and what she knew was that she made the right decision. She did have to leave for a few days but she thought it would be a good time for us to get to know one another and have fun like couples, I don't think she expected what would happen.

TaraJaden
TaraJaden
38 Followers