My Sexy Daughter

Story Info
A father faces temptation.
10.3k words
4.62
222.5k
303
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,493 Followers

"Be sure to call me when you get there so I know you're safe," I told Amy, my wife, before kissing her soundly on the lips, despite the fact that I was the one leaving the house and heading for work.

"I will," she replied, brushing aside a lock of her orange hair, which had fallen across one of her eyes. Then she gave me a sour look with her pale freckled face and added, "Robert, you worry too much."

I nodded to her. Then I said sternly to our son, Josh, who stood beside her "And you, young man." Then I smiled and said, "Have a good time."

He smiled back at me, and replied, "We are going to kick some ass!"

I laughed at that. At fifteen he was so confident in his abilities. Admittedly, the marching band at his High School, Sam Houston High, had won the Louisiana state competitions and was headed to the national competition in Florida. So, yeah, they were pretty good.

"Remember, Ashley gets out of school at three," Amy informed me.

I rolled my eyes at her. "She's eighteen and has a car. She'll be fine. I get off at five so she'll only be home for a couple hours by herself."

"Just be sure you don't work late," she scolded me.

"Now who's worrying?" I countered.

She shrugged and said, "Alright, fine. I'll see you Sunday afternoon."

"Okay," I said, kissing her again before heading for my car.

The door to the house closed behind me as I walked out and down the narrow walkway toward my parked car. Halfway down the path, I heard the front door to the house open quickly behind me. I turned to see Ashley, my daughter, rush out of the house toward me. I had been concerned since she usually saw me off in the morning with a hug and kiss, but had been in the bathroom for a long time that morning. I had just figured I'd see her later, since it was going to be just the two of us for the whole weekend.

She was fully dressed in her school clothes, green tee-shirt and jeans, uniforms not being required at Sam Houston High School. As she rushed forward her long straight orange hair trailed behind her, slightly damp. She was so beautiful, even more than her mother had been at that age.

Ashley put her arms around me and gave me a big hug, her firm young breasts pressing softly against my chest and her stomach pressing lightly against my crotch; at five-eight she was only two inches shorter than me. Then she gave me her usual peck on the lips and told me, "I'll be here when you get in. Just come straight home, okay?"

I smiled at her, trying, unsuccessfully, to suppress the usual forbidden thoughts of fucking my own daughter that caused my cock to stir in my slacks. Now, I didn't know why she wanted me to drive straight home but she obviously had something planned. I knew she had recently taken an interest in cooking, so I figured she probably didn't want me to pick up something to eat for dinner. I said, "Okay."

She smiled at me. Her pale freckled face, reminding me so much of her mother's at that age, only prettier, lit up when she smiled, her cute dimples appearing on her cheeks. I was very proud of her. She was still in high school and barely eighteen but she held an air of maturity about her that belied her age. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Sweetheart," I told her, before getting into my car and heading to work.

This was our typical exchange. There was nothing unusual about it in the slightest. I had no idea what was going to happen that night. If I had, well, I wouldn't have changed a thing.

***

It was a typical day at work, so I was a little tired but happy that my work week was over, as I pulled my car back into my driveway. My phone chimed. It was another text from Amy. She had texted me every couple of hours, complaining constantly about the bus, the heat, the traffic, and the restaurant they stopped at for lunch. This particular message was about how badly the kids were behaving on the bus. I didn't bother to reply.

As instructed by both my wife and my daughter, I had come straight home from work. It was early April and so was still light outside. I saw the lights on in the house and Ashley's car in the driveway, so I knew she had made it home from school safely.

Letting myself in I took in the sounds of the house without my wife and son. It was quiet and peaceful. The smell that greeted my nose was of fried chicken, something my wife had not cooked in ages.

Turning into the kitchen I found Ashley hard at work using our little fryer. She had changed from her school clothes into green shorts, her round firm ass nicely accentuated, and a blue un-tucked tank top, revealing to me how freckled her pale back and shoulders were. As usual, her long slender legs ended in bare feet. She rarely wore shoes around the house. Her long orange hair was pulled back into a big ponytail. Glancing through to the dining room I saw that she already had salad and rolls laid out for us. She had really put in some work.

"Welcome home, Daddy," she said, glancing over at me and flashing me a pretty smile, but sticking close to the frying chicken. "Go get washed up for dinner."

I smiled at that. She was really trying to impress me. It made me wonder what she wanted.

As I retreated to my bedroom to change clothes I mentally went down the list. She had a nice car. She had whatever shoes or clothes she might want. She was working at getting a scholarship to college but I'd pay for that if I had to. She had a part-time job that gave her spending money.

Well, whatever it was she wanted she was off to a good start, I mused.

***

"The chicken is delicious," I commented, halfway through the first piece. I had washed up and returned barefoot, wearing my denim shorts and a red polo shirt.

Ashley smiled at me. She had a beautiful smile. "Thanks. Mom gave me her recipe a few months ago."

"Well, you did a wonderful job, Sweetheart," I told her. "In fact, I think it's better than your mother's. You cooked it just right."

"Thanks," she said again.

"So, what's the occasion?" I asked.

She shrugged her supple shoulders and said, "No occasion. Mom and Josh are gone. I figured, with just the two of us, I could maybe show you how much I love you, Daddy."

"I love too, Sweetheart, but you didn't need to go to so much trouble," I replied.

She laughed and said, "I'd do anything for you, Daddy. You have done so much for me."

I smiled. I knew she meant it and it really made me feel special. She was my little girl, all grown up, and I would have done anything for her. Changing the subject I said, "How was school?"

"The final tests are coming up and the teachers are covering a lot of material. Nothing I can't handle, though," she told me as she munched on her roll.

"I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm not worried about you," I told her honestly. She had really matured over the last few years and I no longer worried about her grades. She was doing great on her own. I asked, "I figured you'd want to go out with your boyfriend tonight. It's 'Todd', right?"

She wrinkled her freckled brow and said, "Todd broke up with me two weeks ago. I didn't tell you?"

I shook my head. I was actually relieved. Deep down I was jealous of any guy that got to date my beautiful daughter. I knew I could never date her myself and that she'd eventually find a guy she liked, but the thought of that oaf Todd pawing at my sweet Ashley left me with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. So, if he was out of the picture that was a good thing for both of us. Like I said, I knew she'd eventually get married to some guy, but that was something for future-Robert to worry about.

"Sorry. I know I mentioned it to Mom," she said.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, trying to determine how she felt about it while also trying not to let my happiness at the news show.

She nodded, her ponytail bobbing up and down behind her head. "Yeah, I didn't like him very much anyway?"

I looked at her in disbelief. "Then why did you go out with him?"

She shrugged as she ate her chicken. "I had heard stuff about him, but it turned out that the stuff I had heard wasn't true. Anyway, he broke up with me, which just saved me the trouble."

"Wow, okay," I replied. I had no idea what stuff she had heard and she wasn't volunteering. I was just glad she was okay with it. I told her, "Well, you've almost graduated and are going to be heading to college. You don't need to be messing around with those boys."

"No?" she asked. Then, with a laugh, she added, "So I should be messing around with men?"

I smiled at her; her dimples were so cute when she laughed like that. I knew she was teasing me. I said, "You need to concentrate on your schoolwork and college, instead of running the streets."

"Running the streets?" she asked. "Isn't that a reference from the 50's?"

She was definitely teasing me, about my age, this time. I laughed. "I just mean-"

"I know what you mean," she interrupted me. "You think I should stay at home and mess around with you." Her eyes flashed wide at what she had said and she quickly added, "And mom and Josh."

The thought of her messing around with me made my cock stir in my pants as I looked at her pretty face. I imagined what it might feel like to have her full lips running up and down my hard shaft. I quickly shook the forbidden thoughts from my mind as I said, "I just mean you should stop letting these boys distract you."

She nodded. "Okay, I promise. No more high school boys."

Trying to change the subject, I said, "So, have you decided where you're going to college?"

"Well, I was thinking of going to McNeese but I was wondering something," she said, tentatively.

"Oh?" I prompted. Now we were getting to it.

"Yeah, see, I know you were anticipating me moving out and going to college but, you know, McNeese is only fifteen or thirty minutes away and, well, I was wondering, if I could maybe still live here while I go to college? It would really help with the expenses, you know," she said.

Was that all, I mused. I let her squirm for a moment before I said, "That would be great, Sweetheart!"

She noticeably relaxed with relief. As she stood up she said, "Oh, Daddy, thank you." She came to me, leaned in, and hugged me.

I was still seated at the dinner table as she put her hands to the back of my head and pulled me close for a hug. She basically hugged my head, her breasts at my chin and the expanse of freckled skin of her upper chest, bared by the tank top, pressed against the side of my face. She smelled like cotton candy and her skin was so soft against my cheek. I put my arms around her as well but, since she was leaning in like that I could only reach up and take her waist in my hands. She was so slim, thinner than when I had met her mother. I thrilled to touch her like that. I usually took any opportunity to touch her but I never made it in the least bit sexual. Still, my cock stirred in my shorts at the closeness we shared.

She hugged me for a couple beats longer than usual before, pulling back and kissing me firmly on the lips.

My cock, balled up in my denim shorts, filled out to full hardness as I let her kiss me. I didn't open my mouth, of course, though I sorely wanted to.

She pulled back and kissed me again before returning to her seat to finish her meal. She said, "Daddy, you are the best."

I was still relishing the feel of her skin against my cheek, the sweet smell of her in my nose, and the feel of her soft lips on mine as I said, "Anything for you, Sweetheart."

***

"Now hold still, I don't want to hurt you," Ashley instructed me.

I sat in the kitchen chair, a towel covering my bare chest to keep the hair off of me, my red shirt adorning the kitchen counter. Ashley had offered to cut my hair and, without thinking, I had agreed. "Don't cut off my ear," I replied.

She laughed at that as she took the scissors and trimmed the hair over my ears. "Don't you trust me?" she asked softly.

"Of course I do," I admitted.

"You should. You know, I never told Mom about that donut I caught you eating last week. She's still wants you on that diet," she told me.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "And I didn't tell her when you went shopping for groceries last month and charged that video game on her card; did I? No, Sweetheart, it's not about trust, it's about your skill with those scissors."

She chuckled back at me and said, "I got this, Daddy. You just relax and let me take care of everything."

I sighed and said, "Alright."

"Okay, now let me check out the rest," she said, as she pulled at my hair, cutting a bit off here and there.

I wasn't really that worried. If she made a mistake, it would grow back. What had me more worried was how she stood over me, pulling my hair up and cutting. Her breasts moved so seductively inside her tank top as her arms went up and down. They were right in front of my face, occasionally brushing a shoulder when she came around me. It was all so intimate, she smelled so sweet, and I couldn't help the erection that formed in my denim shorts. I felt like such a bad person for letting myself become sexually aroused by my own daughter, but I couldn't help it.

She trimmed and snipped at my hair, running her fingers through it over and over. Her body was so close to mine that I could feel her heat.

I wanted to take her, caress her, and show her what those boys at school never could, but I dared not do anything for fear of her reaction as well as the fact that I knew she would tell her mother. Still, it was my fantasy in my head and if all that came of it was an erection then there was no harm in that, I told myself.

"All done," she said, stepping back and admiring her handiwork with a big beautiful smile.

***

"Are you coming back? It's almost on," I told her as I sat on the couch.

"Pause it," Ashley shouted from the other end of the house.

I hit pause on the remote to stop just short of the episode of 20/20 that she wanted to watch. I still wore my denim shorts and red polo shirt. I usually dressed in my robe or some pajamas that late at night but I figured that might not be appropriate with just the two of us in the house. I had to be careful. If I did anything inappropriate she might tell her mother and that would not do.

After a few more minutes Ashley walked into the living room and sat down on the couch beside me.

I was stunned. She had changed into her dark green nightie which fell to just below her firm ass. As she sat down it flared up and I could see her green panties beneath. I considered not saying anything but, since she had never worn anything so skimpy in the living room before, I asked, "Is that what you're wearing?"

"You don't like it?" she asked back in reply, a frown on her pretty face; her lower lip sticking out like she always did when upset.

"I do, it's just that I've never seen you wear that before. At least, not in the living room," I told her. She was so damned sexy and I was seeing a lot more flesh than I normally got to see. I hated to discourage that, I really did, but I also didn't want it to get back to her mother that I let her prance around in front of me like that.

My cell phone rang at that moment. It was Amy. I answered it and put her on speaker. "Hello?" I said.

"Hi," came Amy's response. "Well, we made it."

"How was the trip?" I asked.

"You didn't get my texts?" she asked.

"I got them."

"Well then you know, don't you? It was horrible!" she said. "Maybe next time we can fly. How's Ashley?"

"I'm fine, Mom," Ashley told her mother.

"Good. You take care of your father, Honey. He's helpless without a woman around," she said.

"I will, Mom," she replied, giving me a big smile.

"Well, I've got to go. We're going to grab a bite to eat and crash. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Okay," I managed to say before the phone beeped at me, letting me know that she had hung up. I was not too happy with that; it was so abrupt.

Ashley looked at me with her pretty green eyes and said, "Mom told me to take care of you. Is there anything you need?"

My mood immediately softened and I smiled at her. "No, Sweetheart. Between the fried chicken and your company, I'm set."

She laughed and said,"Good. Okay, hit play."

I hit play on the remote and the show started.

The show was about this couple that had been murdered. It was interesting enough but Ashley loved that sort of stuff.

Midway through the show she leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder. I worried a bit about that but decided that it was harmless. So, I put my arm around her shoulders.

Ashley snuggled in, pulling her legs up onto the couch beside her and shifting her head to rest on the side of my chest as she watched the program. Her right hand rested on my right thigh where she occasionally ran her fingers through the hair she found there.

I let my hand glide down her right side where it came to rest on her waist. She was thin in the waist, her body firm beneath my fingers. I caressed her there, but only occasionally, nothing too sexual. Despite my best efforts I could feel my cock swell in my denim shorts. I was glad I had worn denim which didn't tent as readily as slacks, or pajamas, would have.

The closeness of her sexy body was not lost on me. I looked down her body and examined her long pale legs. I found myself wondering what it would be like to feel those legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked her tight pussy. I assumed her pussy would be tight, my cock being thicker than most.

"Fast forward," Ashley instructed, pulling me from my lewd thoughts.

I fast forwarded through the commercials until the broadcast was live again. I scolded myself for letting my thoughts run to such a taboo place as I felt my cock slowly deflate. I had to be more careful. "Sorry," I said.

"It's okay, Daddy," she murmured as she ran her hand up and down my thigh and shifted her body even more against me. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, Sweetheart," I replied. She was so cute and innocent, enjoying our time together while there I was thinking all of those dirty thoughts. I felt like such a lowlife. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Not yet," she replied as the show came back on. "I think his business partner did it, what do you think?"

"Huh?" I asked, not realizing for a moment what she was talking about. Once I realized she was referring to the show I said, "I thought the wife's boyfriend was the prime suspect."

"They cleared him last segment. Weren't you paying attention?" she asked.

"I guess not. Sorry," I replied. I wasn't about to tell her that I had been busy fantasizing about slipping my cock into her pretty pink pussy. As a redhead I assumed it would be pink and pretty, just like her mother's had been at her age. Shit, there I was again thinking about my daughter inappropriately.

***

I sat in bed, watching The Tonight Show on the 36 inch television which sat on the stand beyond the foot of the bed, just as I always did, my back propped up with pillows and my body naked, covered to the waist in my sheet and blanket. It felt odd to watch it without Amy, but it was peaceful at the same time. She could be very demanding, opinionated, stubborn, and loud.

Just as the monologue was ending, Ashley came in the room, still wearing her green nightie. My side of the bed was closest to the door, so it took her only a second before she was sitting to my right, on the edge of the bed, facing me with her right thigh up on the bed, her calf hanging off and her left foot on the floor.

Normally my daughter told us goodnight from the hallway as she went to bed. She rarely came in, so I was concerned that something was wrong. "Hey Sweetheart, what's going on?" I asked, my hand on her right knee, the skin soft and cool. I turned the television off with the remote in my left hand to give her my undivided attention.

"Nothing's wrong," she said with a cheerful smile. "I was just thinking about the show tonight. I wonder when that guy might get out of jail. Did they say when that case was?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,493 Followers