My Sexy Domineering Office Sir

Story Info
Office Dom.
1.4k words
4.11
20.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were a demanding, and firm boss with exceptional work ethics and demanded nothing less from your staff. I had been your assistant for several months now.

Most people were afraid and intimidated by you and I had received quite a few stares whenever you yelled my name to come to your office. Today was no different, luckily most people had already left for the day.

I walk into your office and you're standing near your expansive window. Damn... you looked even more intimidating as you stood there before me... dressed in a dark charcoal suit that was tailored perfectly to your body. I watch you as you remove your suit jacket and can do nothing but stare...

"Where's the report Latonya? The one I asked to be ready this afternoon." Never allowing myself to outwardly appear like the others, I attempt to speak with confidence and boldness. "The report is done Sir. I was on my way to bring it to you when you yelled for me. And while we're on the subject, I'm sure there's another way for you to summons me. Can we try the phone?"

You smile wickedly and I almost regret my comments... "Close the door", you demand. Oh shit Latonya, I think to myself. Now he's going to really let me have it. I turn to close the doo but don't realize that you've crossed the room and is now standing directly in front of me. I press my body against the door to place some space between us. You move closer to me... your body mere inches away from mine. You stand there for what seemed like a lifetime, drinking in the sight of me. You towered over me at my 5'4 frame. My hair was black with streaks of dark brown, that spiraled down my back. Today, I wore a lavender blouse, unbuttoned to reveal a slight peek at my 36dd"s. The grey skirt I wore caressed my body in all the right places.

From the look on your face, your thoughts were clear that ravishing my body was on your agenda for today. "Latonya... how long have you worked for me now? I take a deep breathe... "Six months, Sir"

"So for six months you have been tempting me". I look puzzled, unsure of your comment...

"No Sir, I have not. I have no idea of what you're talking about", I reply, trying to still appear confident and strong. You lean into me, your deep blue eyes staring right into my chocolate brown ones... "So these low cut blouses that perfectly outline your bountiful breasts and these tight little pencil skirts that reveal your curvaceous ass, they're for who?"

I look at you with confusion. "They're for no one. I like them. Now excuse me, I have work to do." I try to pass you, but you refuse to allow me to pass and block my path nudging me back against the door. "Right now Latonya, your focus is me. I'm your boss and I'm demanding your attention right now. Besides, I see the way you look at me. You want me as much as I want you."

I laugh nervously, trying hard to fight the urges my body is feeling.

I feel weak and a familiar ache invades my treasure. Your words invade my thoughts again, "So, you don't want me?" and before waiting for my answer, you take my lips with yours, the kiss as dominating and unyielding as your words. As much as I fight it, i can't help myself. I open my mouth, accepting your tongue into it. My traitorous body bending to your unyielding command. My mind wars with itself as the rational part of me screams to stop, the other pushing me further to taste you... feel you... submit to you...

You turn my body away from you, pressing me into your door, the coldness of the wood against my face a stark contrast to the fiery heat from your mouth on mine. I could feel you pressing your pelvis into my ass, feel your iron hard erection through your pants. Your hands reach around to unbutton my skirt and as it falls to the floor, you eagerly push my black lace panties to the side and cup my chocolate mound. It doesn't take long for them to find my wetness that's gathered between my treasure's lips. You lean your head down, and in a low, slow tone, your warm breath teasing my ear, you say, "So you don't want me? You don't want me Latonya, but you're wet for me. This is for me, isn't it?"

Embarrassed by my body's betrayal, I don't respond.

"I want a response Latonya". After I still remain quiet, you demand a response and lightly pinch my clit, causing my knees to buckle from beneath me.

"Yes," I say... "Yes", hoping my voice didn't reveal the intense pleasure I feel from your touch. "Good," you say, and bury one, then two fingers, into my pussy. I instinctively begin rocking against your fingers, yearning for you to finger fuck me...

Suddenly, you remove your hands and I hear you unbuckling your belt. I remain still, afraid to turn towards you... from the feel of your bulge... your cock is thick and I have no idea of how my body will react to feeling you inside me. It's been months since I felt a man inside me... months since I felt a man touch me.

In an instant, I feel your rock hard cock prodding me... pressing into my wetness... "You'd let me fuck you right here, right now. You'd let me and you'd love it", you say, teasing me... "Wouldn't you Latonya? You'd love every second of it."

My mind now imprisoned, leaves only my body to answer... "Ye... " I begin to softly reply but before the word was completely out of my mouth, I feel you plunge into me... filling my chocolate pussy with your vanilla cock. You lean into me, your chest against my back, " I love your skin Latonya... it's such a beautiful tone. The stark contrast of it against my own makes my cock even harder for you."

With this, you grip my hips, filling my treasure with your dick, pleasing me beyond anything I've ever experienced. I moan in pleasure and cream even more as you begin to pound me unrelentlessly. The pleasure is so intense, almost painful, but I love it. I submit to you... moaning your name... "Ken... Ken... Ken". Hoping that the few people who had been in the office were long gone by now.

You stop abruptly, "No Latonya, I'm your Sir... you call me Sir... you understand?". I softly, weakly moan "Yes" and you commence your powerful thrusts into me. I moan loudly, "Yes Sir... yes Sir." I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. I gave into you... taking all of what you gave... every inch of you.

"That's right... you like it don't you Latonya... your pussy is soaked and gripping my cock like a vise."

I'm left speechless as you thrust hard against me, forcing me up on my tippie toes... "You belong to me... this chocolate pussy belongs to me... Say it... Say it". With the last ounce of stubborn will I have, I refuse, simply moaning as you fuck me... "That's okay," you say. "Your body is speaking loud and clear and its saying you belong to me."

Another powerful thrust is all it takes to send my body spiraling out of control. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure spreads through me, radiating from the place where your pelvis meets mine. I clench my fingers, ineffectively attempting to grasp the smooth door and my body weakens. Your strong arms lift me but still maintain your powerful thrusts. Feeling me... "Damn Latonya... you're so fucking wet... your pussy is going to make me cum." And with that, you fuck me with one final powerful thrust... exploding inside me... filling me with your cock and your vanilla creme. We stay joined together, you pressed into my ass for a few moments before you slip your cock out of me. I sigh feeling you pull out... already missing the fullness of you.

I feel your hands on my ankles, and looking down, realize you've kneeled to pull my panties up my legs. You remove the handkerchief from your jacket and place it between my thighs as you pull the lace cloth up the rest of the way. Afterwards, you lean into me, as I'm still frozen from your magnificent prowess. You place a soft, tender kiss on the delicate spot between my neck and shoulder. "You felt amazing Latonya. My cock already wants you again... "