My Sexy Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers

I shrugged.

Allyson said, "Well, let me see if I can't make your day a little better." She kissed me. She opened her mouth and pressed her tongue to my lips but I held mine closed. She looked at me and sighed. She said, "Are we back to this again? I can feel the bulge in your jeans growing under my ass. You want me! Take me!"

I shook my head and said, "I can't." I started this whole thing. She knew I wanted her and she wanted to help me with that. It wasn't right. I was taking advantage of her. If it hadn't been for her feeling my dick at the water park, this wouldn't be happening.

"Yes you can! Besides, it's only fair," she insisted as she kissed me again.

"Fair?" I asked.

"Well, I helped you come. The least you could do is return the favor," she said. She passed her left hand across her chest and whispered to me, "Feel how hard my nipples are!"

"Allyson," I complained, my resolve weakening. She had a point. She had jacked me off into her shirt and I hadn't done anything for her. Still, I knew she was only saying that because she was trying to give me what she knew I really wanted.

She tugged her shirt out of her pants and unbuttoned the bottom three buttons. "Here, feel up under my shirt. My nipples are so fucking hard."

I couldn't resist. I really tried to but she was right there on my lap and I put my right hand flat on her firm stomach. The skin was warm, the muscles firm; she was so sexy. Then, as if I had no control over them, my fingers slid up underneath her shirt.

I expected to find her bra but instead discovered that she wore none. The shirt was thick enough for no one to have noticed or cared. Her breasts were small but they were full and firm on her chest. I palmed one for the very first time and felt the hard nipple bore into my hand. The skin was silky smooth.

Allyson moaned and kissed me again. This time I opened my mouth and she pressed her tongue inside.

I kissed her back as I rolled her hard little nipples between my fingers. Her skin was warm and soft against my hand and my cock throbbed with desire in my jeans. I wanted her so badly. I wanted to taste her tits, lick her pussy, and slip my dick deep inside her hot little cunt. My resolve melted.

We made out right there in the well-lit Fausto's parking lot for all to see, but I didn't care anymore. I was in heaven, kissing my little sister and fondling her breasts as she moaned into my mouth and squirmed against my denim-clad crotch. My cock was hard with desire beneath her little ass.

Allyson broke the kiss for a moment and whispered, "Oh god, Joe. I'm so wet."

To hear those words turned me on so much that I thought I would come in my pants. I knew what she wanted me to do and, helpless to resist, I didn't disappoint her. "You are so beautiful," I breathed, truly meaning it, as I slowly slipped my hand down her stomach and into her pants. It was like dropping my hand into my own lap because she was right there, sitting on me. I slipped my fingers under the waistband and immediately felt her thick cotton panties.

I kissed her deeply, my tongue exploring her mouth, as I bent my trembling fingers under the elastic of her panties and boldly cupped her mound. I could feel the small triangle of hair above her slit tickle my palm as I pressed my middle finger against the warm soft yielding flesh of her pussy.

She mewled in pleasure as we kissed, both of us breathing heavily through our noses.

I pulled my finger up into her slit, finding her clit. It was slick and wet with her juices. Her entire slit was soaked, I realized, as I gently stroked her little bud with my middle finger. I broke the kiss and said, surprised, "You really are wet."

Allyson moaned and said, "Yes, Joe, I am so fucking wet. Rub it just like that. Rub your little sister's clit!"

Her words inflamed me. What I was doing was so taboo. This was my little sister's clit. The thrill of the forbidden and the rush of danger at the thought of our parents finding out were intoxicating. There was something else that was nagging at the back of my mind about the situation that was incongruous with my previous perceptions of our relationship but I was so turned on that I couldn't concentrate on it.

"Oh yes, that's the way, Joe. Make me fucking come. Don't stop," she moaned as she squirmed in my lap.

My dick felt like it was about to rip open my jeans. I wanted to slide my cock into her tight cunt so badly that I could taste it but I didn't even try and put my finger inside of her. Somehow I felt like that would have been crossing a line. Maybe the line was that she hadn't told me to or, more likely, it was some sort of subconscious line inside of me.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, yes!" Allyson gasped and moaned as she came. She squirmed and bucked her hips up against my hand as I continued to rub her clit with steady strokes of my finger.

I had never seen a woman look so pretty when she came as Allyson did, moaning and gasping in pleasure. It was quite a sight to see. I was so turned on that I knew it wouldn't take much for me to come, but I was not planning on letting it go any farther.

When Allyson came down from her orgasm she got off my lap, my hand slipping out of her pants, and she began unzipping my jeans. Trying to catch her breath, she said to me, "I know you want to fuck me but I want our first time to be somewhere other than your truck, so I'm just going to give you a blowjob right now. Okay?"

I knew I should have objected. At that point we were 'even' and I could have put an end to the whole thing. That was the moment I could have stopped it. But her scent hung in the air and on my wet fingers; it was intoxicating. So, instead, I said, "That would be great. Problem is, there are a few people coming this way."

As she finished unzipping my fly and reached her little hand in to try and pry out my long hard cock, she said, "Drive around to the back and face the empty lot."

I started up my truck and drove around to the back of the restaurant. It was away from the traffic and the customers heading for their cars. The other side of the highway was a couple blocks away past a motel. It wasn't that secluded but, as turned on as I was, I knew we wouldn't be there long.

Allyson found the hole to my boxers and managed to pull my raging prick out into the dim light. The head flared out slightly wider than the thick shaft, a drop of pre-seminal fluid oozing out of the slit. The whole shaft pulsed back and forth strongly with desire, the veins bulging obscenely.

I turned the engine off, because the truck was a little loud and might draw attention. The only light illuminating us was the various street lights quite a ways off. Still, the moon was up and was adding its glow to the rest.

"Wow, it looks bigger than it did the other day," Allyson commented before she unceremoniously wrapped her little fist around the base, lowered her head, and slurped four inches of my eight-inch cock into her mouth.

Pleasure exploded in my brain as she sank down. I could only see the back of her head but I could feel the roof of her warm wet mouth against the left side of my dick and her tongue against the right. I felt her teeth nip me just a bit on the way down and her lips grip my pole halfway down to the base. "Oh," I said as I involuntarily jumped at the accidental scrape of her teeth.

Allyson pulled off with a sexy slurping sound and said, "Sorry. It's thicker than any of the boys at school that I've blown. I'll be more careful."

"Sorry, I jumped. It felt really good," I told her.

"Yeah, well how about this?" she asked as she dropped her head back down. This time I didn't feel her teeth as she pushed her lips down my prick. She sucked hard as she went down, making a long sexy slurping sound.

"Much better," I sighed. I put my right hand on her back, reaching around and squeezing her ass. I could barely reach her. In that moment I had resigned myself that this was going to happen, whether now or later, I was going to fuck my little sister; I had to know what her cunt felt like around my cock.

Her saliva lubricating my dick, Allyson stroked her mouth and hand up and down my pole with long deliberate motions. She sucked strongly at my meat as if trying to devour it, her labored breath rustling the pubic hair inside my jeans.

"Oh yeah," I groaned, "Damn, Sis, you are sucking my cock so good." It wasn't going to take me long at that rate, I was so excited. I wanted to make it last but I also wanted to come.

Allyson hummed a response around my dick and managed to push down an extra inch, taking five inches of my manhood into her mouth. The head of my cock brushed the entrance to her throat. She pulled off, stroking my prick vigorously in her fist, and asked, "Yeah? You like that? You like your little sister sucking your big dick, don't you?"

"Fuck yeah," I sighed.

"The fucking comes later," she told me with a smile. "Let's see if I can get more in my mouth." She took my prick into her mouth again, this time pressing her face down hard and taking seven inches into her mouth.

I could feel her lips within one inch of the base of my shaft and the head of my prick squeezed into the confines of her tight throat. It felt like heaven. I put my hand on the back of her head but I didn't restrain her.

Allyson stroked my prick several times like that with her mouth but gagged and rose up. She said, "Whoa, I need more practice."

"Anytime," I told her. I really meant it. My resolve to end this new aspect of relationship had completely dissolved.

She laughed and went back to stroking the top five inches of my dick with her mouth and using her little fist as an extension to her mouth. She blew me with long wet strokes, in and out of her face.

"That's it, Sis. Suck my cock!" I groaned. I really wanted to see her lips wrapped so tightly around my shaft, but all I could see was the back of her head as she bobbed up and down on my lap.

Allyson hummed around my dick but she didn't stop sucking. She stroked and stroked my prick with her face and fist over and over driving me higher and higher with pleasure.

Feeling that tingling in my balls start, I moaned, "Oh, Sis, I'm gonna come!"

Allyson stroked me harder and faster, quickly driving me past the point of no return. Then, when she felt my cock expand inside her month, she pulled her lips up to the neck of my prick and held her mouth there. She sucked strongly at the head of my dick as she stroked my entire shaft with her fist.

All I could see was my sister's black hair in my lap as a passing car lit up the cabin from behind me. Ignoring the headlights in the rearview mirror, I groaned as I came, shooting wad after wad of hot cum deep into my sister's mouth. It was the most erotic and taboo thing I had ever done, which intensified my orgasm as I gave my cum to my sister.

Allyson never lifted off my dick, swallowing my cum. She was so young that I never thought she would do that. I could hear her throat working as she drank down my entire load. Then, finally, she slurped my cock clean, sat up, and asked, "How was that?"

At that moment the headlights in the rearview mirror began flashing and additional red and blue lights were added.

"Oh shit, it's the cops!" I said. My cock instantly deflated the rest of the way and all of the blood rushed from my face as well. I just knew I was going to jail. What would Mom and Dad say?

Allyson wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, removing any traces of her saliva or my cum, and buttoned the bottom buttons on her shirt. As she glanced back at the cop she said, "Zip up your fucking pants, he's coming."

Without letting my shoulder movements give away anything, I stuffed my dick back in my jeans and zipped them up. I was so glad that the jeans button and my belt had not been undone. There was no way I would have been able to get it buttoned or buckled without it being obvious to the cop that was what I was doing.

The cop stood behind and beside my door. He rapped on my window with the butt of his flashlight. The sound was loud and ominous to me.

I turned the crank, rolling the window down. I took a deep breath, looked at him as innocently and confused as possible. I asked, "What seems to be the problem, Officer?"

"License, registration, and proof of insurance," he demanded.

I pulled my license from my wallet and the rest from the glove compartment.

When I handed them to the cop and he said, "Wait here!" He returned to his car with my documentation.

I considered making a run for it but he had all of my papers, so I just waited. I looked at Allyson and asked, "What are we going to do? We are so dead!"

She wrinkled her nose and said, "No we're not. It'll be fine. Just follow my lead."

I sighed, shook my head, and rhetorically asked, "What is Dad going to say?"

The cop returned and handed me back my registration and proof of insurance but he had my license attached to the top of his metal clipboard. He looked at Allyson and asked, "You work here, Miss?"

"Yes sir! Today was my first day," she told him. "Is there some sort of problem?"

"What were you two doing out here?" he asked, ignoring her question.

"Just talking and stuff," she replied. "See, I just got off work and my brother was nice enough to give me a ride home."

"Your brother?" he asked. "Do you have some ID on you, Miss?"

"Sure," she said with a smile before digging into her little purse, fishing out her driver's license, and handing it to him.

He compared our two licenses. Then he said, "We had a report of a couple in this vehicle kissing and when I rolled up it looked like you two were engaged in some sort of sexual activity."

I shook my head, unable to speak, as Allyson told him, "When I got in I kissed him, like I normally do. He's my brother. Now, I don't know what you think you saw when you pulled up but all I know was that I had dropped my earring and I was looking for it. That's why we're still parked here. I didn't want it to get away with the way he drives. Anyway, I found it, see?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, ma'am. I see that. Okay, well you two be careful heading home." He handed us back our licenses.

"We will. Thank you officer," Allyson said with a sweet innocent smile.

As the cop got back in his car and drove off, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. I started the truck and started driving home. My hands were shaking.

As soon as I got on the road Allyson said, "Okay, so, here's the plan. Tomorrow night you and I go to bed early but we set our alarms for three o-clock. Then you sneak into my room and fucking take me. That will give you plenty of time to do whatever you want to me before you have to go to work."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Not only was she doing everything to give me what she knew I wanted but she was completely oblivious to the fact that it was sheer dumb luck that we weren't both sitting in a jail cell. I was feeling so guilty and so scared. I said, "I can't do that to you. This was the last time. It ends here."

She looked at me like I had slapped her. Tears welled in her eyes so I concentrated on watching the road as she said, "How can you say that? I thought after tonight-"

I cut her off, saying, "No, this was the last time." I had to. I started this whole thing and I had to end it before someone found out. It was too dangerous.

She sat there in silence for a moment as I reached our parents' house and pulled into the driveway. When she finally did speak she was very angry. Her face was so damn cute when she was angry. She said, "So now that you've had your fun, you're done with me? I guess you're not the person I thought you were."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused, as I stopped and turned off the truck.

"Figure it out, asshole," she shouted as she tugged the door open, dropped out, and slammed it closed as hard as she could. She ran into the house as I watched.

What did she mean? This had always about my lack of self-control, hadn't it? There was obviously something else that I was missing but I was too distracted by the thought of what Mom and Dad would think about Allyson running into the house like that.

I sat there for quite a while rehearsing what I would tell our parents depending on what Allyson had said to them. There were too many variables and I was getting a headache. So, I took a deep breath and went inside.

Mom and Dad were sitting in their usual spots on the couch, but the TV show was paused. They looked at me as I entered. Dad said, "Come sit down. We need to talk."

Allyson was nowhere in sight but I heard her crying in her room. The house was silent but for those sobs and the air conditioner. I felt like I was going to the gas chamber as I walked to the couch, legs shaky, and sat down.

Dad shook his head as he looked at me sternly. He said, "I know what you did to Allyson, she told me everything."

I almost passed out as the blood rushed from my face. I wanted to run but I couldn't. I sat frozen on the couch, panic welling on the inside. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Finally I managed to ask, terrified, "She did? I can explain!"

Dad looked stern at me and said, "You had better have a good explanation, because calling her a 'spoiled brat' just because she complained that you were late is not acceptable!"

I was dumbfounded. She had made up a story. I finally exhaled. Of course she had. She was my sister. Even if we fight we still have each other's back. We're family.

Thankfully, Dad continued, "Look, if you're late or make her feel bad about riding with you, she's going to start getting rides with some of her friends or co-workers. How are you going to look after her, like you promised, if she's off with them instead of you?"

I nodded, "I'm sorry. It won't happen again!"

"It had better not," he said. "I know we can't keep her away from her friends but let's not push her away, okay?"

"Yes sir," I replied.

"Alright," he said with a smile. "Now your task is to make up with your sister. You haven't seen her like this before. Once she's mad she stays mad. So, you need to penetrate her defenses. It can get really hard and messy, but I know you're up to it. Just be persistent and keep at her."

I almost burst out laughing. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought that Dad was being deliberately suggestive. I almost said, 'that's what she said'. I coughed to cover up my smile and chuckle. Then I nodded and said, "Okay, I'll try."

Satisfied, Dad turned his show back on, filling the house with sound.

Still trying to recover from the shocks I had experienced that evening, I walked down the hall and tapped on Allyson's door. I could hear her crying in there. Through the door I said, "Thanks for covering for me with Dad."

Allyson replied through the door, "Go fuck yourself!"

I tried the knob and it was locked. I considered continuing to force the issue by talking to her through the door, but I still didn't quite understand what she was so angry about. I figured that I needed to think about it some before I made her even madder.

* * *

The next evening, I still had not seen her. She had her friend take her home and she stayed locked in her room whenever I was there. She even had Mom deliver her dinner to her room so she wouldn't have to see me.

After dinner, and after Mom and Dad had gone to bed, I sat up in my room trying to think. I put on my ear buds and listened to some music as I tried to make sense of my situation.

I assumed she was mad because I had used her to sate my own selfish lust. I knew that had to be the reason she was so mad. Of course, I didn't want her to get so angry that she told Dad. I trusted her more than that, mad or not. I felt so depressed because I had destroyed our relationship with my own selfishness. I had betrayed her trust and seduced her. I consoled myself that I hadn't actually had sex with her. So, maybe she could eventually forgive me.

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,509 Followers
1...345678