My Sexy Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While all of my encounters with Allyson were filled with filthy language, even though she stood right beside me, this encounter with Karen was completely silent. I wondered if it was because my little sister didn't want to break the spell or if she really was speechless. I considered that it might have something to do with hurting her feelings but I dismissed that realizing this was her idea and if she had a problem with it we'd deal with it later. At that moment, there was nothing in the world that was going to stop me from fucking my big sister.

I grabbed Karen's bra, still hooked onto my rod and tossed it over my shoulder into the shower. I took my cock in my fist and pressed the head to Karen's pussy. The opening looked too small for me, as excited and large as my shaft was, but I didn't tease either of us. I pressed down, easily parting the folders of her pussy and lining up my cock with her cunt. I then slowly but firmly rocked my hips forward, driving my prick into her.

Though her pussy was small, it parted easily before me. This is what I had dreamed of for so long, sliding my dick into Karen; and it was heavenly. She was warm and wet inside as I pressed myself all the way into her in one smooth motion until my balls brushing her ass and I felt the cool edge of the counter against my thighs.

Karen moaned in pleasure. Then she hissed, "Yes."

I held myself deep inside of her, savoring the feeling of her cunt gripping my shaft, her soft thighs against my hips, and my balls against her ass. I wanted to ask her if she liked it and tell her how good it felt, but I didn't want to break the spell. I felt like one wrong word and I'd snap her back to reality. She'd realize how wrong this was and tell me so. So, I held my tongue.

Allyson caressed my balls from behind with one hand and began rubbing her sister's clit with her other hand. She was so turned on and I could tell that she wanted to say something but she too felt hesitant. She looked at me and we realized that we were both trying not to say or do the wrong thing.

I kissed her. I kissed Allyson deeply; working my tongue into her mouth as I slowly pulled my cock halfway out of Karen's cunt and then pressed it back in, grinding slowly into her. It was so surreal to kiss my little sister as I fucked my big sister. I felt so wicked.

Karen sighed, "Oh my god, you guys are so hot."

We broke the kiss and looked at her. I didn't stop stroking in and out of her lightly clinging pussy and Allyson didn't stop rubbing her clit and my balls, but we were both a little surprised. We smiled at her.

Karen said, "Don't stop kissing on my account."

We laughed. The spell was broken, but it was going to be okay.

Then, to my surprise, Karen scolded me as only a sister can. She said, "Come on Joe, fuck me harder. That feels really good but, unfortunately, we don't have all day. Maybe next time we will but for right now you need to hurry up and make me come before someone else shows up."

As Allyson stopped what she was doing to laugh at the situation a few things registered with me immediately. First, Karen really wanted my cock. Second, she was well aware of how dangerous the situation was. Third, there was going to be a next time.

As instructed, I rocked my hips back and forth, faster and faster, slicing my prick in and out of my big sister until the sounds of my thighs slapping against hers filled the bathroom. My balls slapped hard against her upturned ass on each stroke and I realized that as deeply as I was stroking into her I was not hitting bottom. She felt so good around my dick.

"Yes, that's it!" she cooed. "Harder!"

Allyson's laughter quickly faded as she watched me fuck our older sister harder and harder, rocking her body and making her big tits bob and sway atop her chest. Now that the spell was broken, she said, "Oh my god, that's so fucking hot. Fuck her good Joe! Show her what she's been missing."

I tucked my hands into Karen's hips, pulling her firmly toward the edge of the counter, as I fucked myself into her with all of my might. The slapping sounds of sex would have been easily heard outside the trailer, I realized, but I didn't care at the moment. I was living the dream and fucking the shit out of my older sister.

Karen gripped my waist with her hands and encouraged me to pound her good. She gasped and moaned as her orgasm approached. "That's it, fuck that pussy! Give it to me Joe!"

I felt the tingling in my thighs and I knew I wasn't going to be able to last much longer, the pounding of my body against hers vibrating through me. There was no way I was going to be able to hold back. I realized that was just as well due to the limited time we had but I also wanted to be sure Karen came so that promised 'next time' would actually happen.

"Oh God, I'm coming," Karen finally groaned as she moaned and writhed beneath me. Her cunt clasped tightly to my rod as she came, trying to hold me inside of her.

Relieved that I had made her come I pressed forward with all of my weight, ramming as deeply into her as I could, lodging my meaty prick completely inside of her body. The world faded away for me as the cum raced up my shaft and blasted deep into her cunt. The release was amazing and I let it happen, pouring every ounce of me into her.

"Give me that cum" Karen groaned in the distance.

I gripped her hips strongly, not letting Karen get away, as I emptied myself into my sister until I was completely spent. I gasped for air, suddenly feeling very weak. I felt the sweat beading on my back not realizing I had started sweating until that moment.

The only sounds in the room for a short moment were our breathing until that was broken by the sound of a car door slamming closed.

Allyson was the first to act. She squatted down on the floor, gathered her clothes, and darted toward her bedroom. Within five seconds she was gone.

It took me several seconds to realize that Karen was pushing on my stomach with her hands. I had her pinned to the counter and she couldn't get away. I stepped back; my cock had already deflated halfway and as it slid out of my older sister I could see how thickly it was coated in her fuck juices and my own cum.

Karen hopped off the counter stepped into her yellow dress and pulled it up as we heard Mom and Dad's voice outside. Karen whispered, "Where's my bra?"

I quickly retrieved it from the shower and handed it to her.

Karen swiftly pulled the bra on, hooked it, and zipped up her dress. Then she glanced around, pulled her panties off the floor and slid them up her legs. She muttered, "Your cum is already leaking down my thighs."

"Sorry," was all I could think to say.

My older sister looked at me and smiled. She stepped up to me and gave me a quick kiss and said, "Don't be," before stepping out into the hall. She kicked the dressed she had dropped in the hall into the other bathroom and pulled my bathroom door closed just as Dad opened the back door. I heard Karen close the door to that other bathroom before the pounding of little feet announced that the twins were running through the trailer.

I locked the door to the bathroom I was in, considering myself safe. I sat on the commode because I had started shaking. Everything that had just occurred had really taken my strength from me. I had to sit down.

***

Karen took one of the bedrooms and her twins took the other one. The trailer was big enough, with five bedrooms, and over the next couple of days Mom and Dad had everyone eat dinner together at night. They were so happy that we were all under the same room.

Now, we were all aware that children are very observant and also very talkative, so, with the kids around, I didn't dare even look sideways at Allyson or Karen. So, I didn't know where their heads were at. Between the kids running around and our parents taking the week off to enjoy all of their kids and grand-kids living with them for the first time in nearly a decade, I had no chance to really talk to either of my sisters. Dad picked up Allyson from work and Mom was glued to Karen's side all day long.

My first real chance to talk to my little sister consisted of the ten minute drive to pick up her friends on the way to the concert. I had put on my best blue jeans and boots. They were tight and showed off my body to good effect as I was hoping for a little action from Allyson that night. My plaid short-sleeved shirt completed my cowboy look.

"You look very nice tonight," Karen told me diplomatically as I sat at the dining room table waiting for Allyson to finish getting ready. She was sitting on the couch with her kids and our parents.

"Thanks," I replied. "I just wish Allyson would hurry up. If she takes much longer we're going to be late."

Dad shouted, "Allyson, your brother is waiting for you. Hurry up!"

After another moment the room went silent, but for the television commercial blaring about buying a car at Gray Nissan, a local dealership. All eyes turned and watched Allyson walk into the living room. She smiled and spun around, showing off her dress.

Allyson had on a very shiny silver halter top that dropped to cover her chest completely but left her arms, half her sides, and her entire back exposed, showing off her great newly-tanned skin and the fact that she wore no bra. At her waist flared a short black skirt which fell to just above mid-thigh. Black heels made her taller than usual as well, though it was obvious she wasn't used to walking in them as her steps were quite tentative.

"Wow, you look great," Karen said.

Dad asked, "You're not going out in that, are you?"

"She's eighteen," Mom scolded him. "Besides, Joe will be there."

Dad nodded. "Well, okay then. Joe, you had better keep a close eye on her. I don't want anyone giving her any trouble just because she's dressed like-"

"Yes, Sir," I said, cutting him off before he could really insult her. "I'll protect her." I stood up and put my arm around her protectively, enjoying the feel of her so close to me.

"Ready?" she asked me, trying to ignore Dad's almost-comment. She knew he was going to say something really insulting and didn't want to think about it.

"Yep."

We took Dad's SUV, because it had more room. The trip to Lisa's parent's house was only ten minutes long and I would have driven in silence if I had known how the conversation would go. As soon as I got the SUV on the road she said, "God, I have waited so long for this night and it's finally here."

I said, "Yeah, you worked hard for it."

"Thanks to you for finding me a job!" she said with a smile and then fell silent.

Then, without really thinking it through I said to her, "So, we haven't had a chance to talk but I was wondering how much you told Lisa and Melissa."

"About what?" she asked, giving me a weird sideways glance.

"About us, I mean. Can I kiss you in front of them or do I need to pretend their idea didn't work?" I asked.

Allyson thought for a second and then said, "Their idea? Oh, you mean their idea for me to let you know that I know that you want me?"

I nodded. "Yeah, to use your hand instead of your butt to see if I'd be willing to give you a tumble."

She asked, "Were you spying on us?"

Oh shit! I had really put my foot in it now, I realized. Allyson didn't know about the recording. I tried to play dumb. "What?"

Allyson gasped and then said, "Did you eavesdrop on our conversation? Oh shit, is that how you knew I wanted to fuck you? It is, isn't it? Oh my God! I can't believe you Joe!"

I sighed. I didn't know what to say to that. I had spied on them and she had busted me on it. I tried to say something, to apologize, but I couldn't come up with the words. Finally, I came up with the only thing I could think of, going on the offensive. I knew it was the wrong thing to do but I was so caught off guard I couldn't think straight. I said, "Well, you spied on me in the shower."

"You never caught me doing that. You only know I did that because you heard me tell them that!" she accused, growing angry. She folded her arms and turned her head to look out the window.

She had me there. I only knew any of that because of what I had seen and heard on the video. I quickly weighed my options and decided to try to smooth this over before we picked up her friends.

Driving down a residential street, only a couple blocks from Lisa's house, I pulled over to the side of the road and stopped the SUV.

Allyson looked at me, a bit startled, she said, "Why are you stopping? We're going to be late."

"I need to explain," I told her.

"There's nothing to explain," she declared angrily. "You fucking spied on us and used that information against me."

"Against you?" I asked, confused.

"Yes. At the water park, you acted like you didn't fucking know I wanted you. Then you kept telling me to stop, but all along you knew how horny I was for you," she accused. Then she turned toward the window, not just turning her head but her whole body away from me. She unbuckled her seatbelt to do it. Her bare lightly-tanned back glowed sexily in the street light.

"No. It's not like that," I pleaded, hoping she didn't get out of the vehicle before I could explain. "Look, I didn't watch the video until after you had locked yourself in your room. Your friends were right; I'm not subtle. I didn't know you wanted me; I thought you were doing what I wanted. I felt guilty at the water park and I thought I had destroyed our relationship. Then, when you wanted to fuck me, I thought you were just trying to please me. It wasn't until I watched that video that I realized that you really did want me."

Her face still at the window and her body turned away from me, Allyson asked after a moment, "So, you really were clueless?"

I unbuckled my seatbelt, leaned over, and kissed the side of her pretty neck. She didn't pull away but tipped her head to give me better access. Encouraged, I ran my hands across her warm smooth back as I whispered, "Yes, totally clueless. Please don't be mad at me."

She sighed.

I could sense her resolve softening. As I licked up to her ear I slipped my left hand under the left edge of her halter top and ran my fingers across her breast. I caught the nipple between two of my fingers and worked it back and forth, making the nipple hard.

"Oh, Joe, you're my big brother. I can never stay mad at you," she breathed as she leaned back against me and turned her head to kiss me.

I kissed her, my tongue pressing gently into her open mouth as I continued to stimulate her little tit. Her skin felt so soft against my hand and her mouth tasted minty. We kissed like that for a long time until, convinced that she understood me and held no anger towards my spying, I pulled my head back and asked her, "So, we're okay?"

She beamed a smile at me and said, "Yes, of course we are."

"Good," I sighed, returning her smile, my hand still in her top, caressing her breast.

Suddenly a light filled the cabin of the SUV and then was gone; the passing headlights of a car.

I pulled away from her and sat back in my seat, looking around to see who might be watching. When I saw no police or even bystanders, I looked back at Allyson.

She smiled at me again and said, "You are so fucking jumpy. We'd better get going before Lisa and Melissa start texting me."

I took a deep breath, nodded, and started the car back up. We put our seatbelts on before I drove the two blocks to Lisa's parent's house.

"I didn't tell them anything, by the way," she told me. "They keep asking but I keep changing the subject."

I nodded at that and said, "Well, I'll try to just pretend that nothing has changed."

When I pulled into Lisa's parent's driveway she emerged from the front door immediately. I had forgotten how beautiful she was, her long curly orange hair flowing all about her face. Her pale and heavily freckled skin glowed in the fading sunlight. Her dress was a green sequined one that had a rather high neckline but a keyhole so long that it ran from her upper chest to her belly button, offering brief glimpses of the pale skin between her firm breasts as she moved toward the SUV. The dress was cinched to the waist and flowed down to her knees. It had no sleeves and when she turned to get into the vehicle I saw that it also had no back, her pale skin clear of blemishes other than her natural orange freckles. Her green shoes were perfect match for the dress.

She smiled at me as she passed the driver's door and got in behind me. "Hey girl," she said to Allyson. Then she said, "Thanks for driving us, Joe."

"No problem," I said. "You look really nice."

She smiled at me via my rearview mirror and said, "Thank you. You're sweet."

As I pulled out of the driveway, Allyson asked, "That is a really hot dress! How did your dad let you leave the fucking house wearing it?"

Lisa laughed and said, "I slipped out while he was watching television. Shit, I don't think he even glanced at me. Anyway, you're showing as much skin as I am, if not more. How did you get out your house?"

"Mom came to my rescue. She said that I was 18 years old and I could go out dressed like this if I fucking wanted to. She said Joe would protect me anyway," Allyson replied.

Lisa smiled of me through the rear view mirror again and said to Allyson, "yes, it is nice to have a big strong man around!"

I smiled back at Lisa but I noticed that Allyson got a strange look on her face. I dismissed it since a car was passing by and I concentrated on pulling into Melissa's parent's driveway without being hit.

After I pulled up and stopped, I waited a few seconds and then asked them, "Well, do I blow the horn or do one of you ladies want to go knock on the door?"

"Shit! I'll text her," Lisa said as she pulled out her phone and fired off a quick text.

After another minute Melissa emerge through the front door. Before she closed the door she said something to, presumably, her parents. As she hurried toward the SUV, she smiled and waved at us.

Her long pink hair was pulled back in her signature poufy ponytail and the lightly tanned skin of her shoulders and upper chest was beautiful in the front porch light. Her hot pink lipstick perfectly matched, not only her hair, but her pink tube dress. Melissa was tall and skinny but her big breasts were more than ample to hold up the tube dress, some of the firm flesh overflowing the top and revealing a lot of cleavage. I didn't know if they were fake or real. The dress ended at the tops of her thighs, leaving her long sexy legs complete exposed. Her pink heels also matched her dress and made her even taller.

When Melissa climbed into the back seat she said, "My dad was pitching a damned fit about my dress. We're all eighteen, right?"

"Right!" Lisa affirmed. "We were just talking about that shit."

"Anyway," Melissa sighed. "You guys ready for this?"

Both of the girls nodded.

"You look damn nice, Joe," she told me. "Thanks for driving us."

"Not a problem," I told her. "I love the dress."

"Thanks," she said. "I don't know what Dad's all upset about. I'm wearing a pink thong, after all. Nobody can see a damned thing."

My cock stirred in my pants as I envisioned what her pink thong must look like. These girls were hot; just as hot as Allyson if not more-so. Problem was; I didn't trust them. After what had happened in Houston, I didn't trust many people.

Without replying, I drove out of town and toward Coushatta. We passed through Sugartown and Oberlin before arriving at the casino.

On the way to the concert all three girls spoke incessantly about everything from the concert to the SUV to gossip about people the all new to interesting features along the highway in Sugartown. I didn't pay too much attention, having been busted for eavesdropping as it was. Besides, I was really speeding down the road and I was on the lookout for cops.