My Sexy Housefellow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was astonished with the anger I felt towards these three guys for hurting her the way they had. What I said was and still is how I truly feel, not just something you say to someone who is sad.

"I told myself that this year I wouldn't get mixed up with some guy that is just going to turn around and hurt me."

"I could never ever hurt you."

And with that, she kissed me. It was simple. She just lifted her head a little and gave me a peck on the cheek. It was so pure and so clean, but it opened the floodgates.

I turned my head and my mouth found hers. I tasted her lips for the first time. They were incredibly soft and sweet, like the whipped cream on an exquisite sundae. I felt her lips part and a soft moan escaped her.

I opened my mouth to let her tongue explore. Our tongues danced together, a perfectly choreographed dance that you would have thought has been rehearsed countless times before. I raised my hand to brush her cheek; her skin felt so incredibly smooth and soft. It was like the finest silk. I gently trailed my hand down her chin to her neck, and then around to her back. I stroked her wavy brown hair, running my fingers through her thick locks.

Then I had a thought. I knew I shouldn't be thinking of anything other than kissing her at that moment, but I couldn't help it, it just popped into my head. And it made me laugh.

Thankfully, she smiled when I laughed. She didn't stop kissing; she just smiled through her kisses. "What's so funny?" she asked.

In the spirit of the open and honest line of communication we had open, I told her the truth. "I just realized, I know its stupid, but…"

"Nothing you have to say is stupid." We barely broke our kisses to talk throughout this entire conversation.

"Well, you know I'm a freshman here, and this is my first time away from home. And it just dawned on me that…"

"Yes?" she asked, in a kind of playful tone.

"Well, I just realized that we are completely alone, nobody will be showing up later. We can do anything we want."

She broke her kiss with me, and looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes, full of the passion that I had imagined in them only the night before. She kicked her leg up and over me, and settled down so that she was straddling me on the couch. She had one hand on each of my shoulders. Then she leaned in real close and whispered in my ear, "I know."

Then she kissed me again. Only this time it was with a wanton passion. I opened up and accepted her tongue as it purposefully poked and prodded and searched for every hidden crevice of my mouth. My hands where wrapped around her, and I explored her back through the soft fuzzy robe.

I reached in front of her and untied her robe, and she allowed me to open it up and slide it off of her. For some crazy reason, I had been expecting her to be wearing a sexy negligee, but since she had previously been sleeping alone, she was just wearing boxers and a tee shirt.

Now it was my turn to up the ante in the passion level of our kissing. I picked up the pace, pressed my tongue further into her mouth. She responded by letting out a soft moan. I trailed my kissed down from her mouth, to her chin and neck. She lifted her head to give me better access, and I accepted the invitation and kissed my way down to the swell of her breasts just above her collar line.

She moaned her approval again, a little louder this time. Then she pressed her hips down against me, rubbing her crotch against the huge bulge that was in my pants. That caused us both to moan loud and long. "Oh God." I moaned directly into he cleavage. My cock was now pulsing, pressing back up against her. Every time it moved it caused her to let out a small gasp of pleasure.

I reached around behind her again, found the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up. She eagerly helped to remover her shirt and then did the same with mine.

I was looking at the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, the girl with the beautiful blue eyes and radiant smile. She was sitting in front of me, completely naked from the waist up. Now I could say for sure, that she had the most amazing tits that any man has ever laid eyes on. They were a good size, not to small, but not disproportionately large. They hung beautifully from her body, drooping downward slightly under their own weight. Just slightly above the center of each was a small pink nipple, tight and hard from her arousal. Her figure was perfection; God himself must have personally put her together.

I just stared in amazement for a second or two, taking in her entire beauty. Then I spoke: "You're so fucking sexy!"

She laughed out loud, then grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face towards her breasts. I feverishly started licking and kissing the crevice between her tits, and at the same time started pressing my hips forward, pressing my rock hard cock through my jeans and her shorts against her center. We were both moaning loudly by now. "Oh God, that feels so fucking good!" she said, her hands still behind my head, holding my face against her breasts. We settled into a rhythm like that, dry fucking each other with my face to her tits.

My hands ran down her back, around the sides of her hips, and up her flat stomach until they reached her breasts. I fondled her breasts with my hands, lifting up one to my mouth. I took it in gently, and the first time I ran my tongue over her nipple, she exploded in orgasm!

"Oh GOD! Oh fuck yeah, don't stop that!" she yelled. Our clothes impeded fucking was accelerated to a frenetic pace, she arched her head back, pressing her tit further against my mouth. "That feels so fucking good! You're so fucking amazing!" Wave after wave of sheer joy washed over her entire body, her wavy brown hair was flying in every direction; it seemed that she would be in rapture forever.

Just as she was coming down from her ecstasy, I put my hands on the back of her hips and pressed my crotch hard against her one more time. "Holy fuck! How the…!" she screamed as she peaked again! Every muscle in her body convulsed and she thrashed her body above mine. I was no longer able to continue kissing her breasts because she was thrashing around too much. Instead I watched her as she completely lost control of her body. I was enjoying the sensations our friction was giving me, but more enjoying watching the sensations it was giving her.

When it was all over she collapsed against me, resting her head on my shoulder. Our naked torsos pressed together. After she caught her breath she whispered to me, "That was amazing! I've never come like that before, not even when…"

She got this real sly smile on her face, and I could tell by her beautiful blue eyes that I was in for something special. She started gyrating her hips against my crotch once more, slowly this time, but with a purpose.

She started talking, but she had a whole new persona this time. She was no longer the sweet, caring, kind house fellow that opened the door for me. No, this woman was completely charged with sex, horny, and wanting more.

"Did you like that, Tom?" She asked, her voice low and breathy. "Did you like having my tits in your face? Did you like sucking on them?"

I was a little shocked by her sudden transformation, but I loved it. "Oh yeah, you know I did. You're so fucking sexy. I could bury my face in your tits all day."

"I liked feeling your cock. I liked how it pushed against me, telling me it was hard and ready. That made me so fucking wet."

She started gyrating a little faster and harder now. My cock was pulsing against her now.

"Oh yes," she moaned, "I fucking love that feeling, I can tell you are so fucking hard for me." Then she stared me straight in the eyes: "I want to fuck you so bad, Tom! I want to feel your cock in my pussy, I want to ride it all night long!"

"I want to fuck you too. I want to feel your pussy all around me, squeezing me."

With that she gave me a passionate kiss on the mouth, pressed her hips hard against me, and then started sliding down my body. She kissed her way down my chest and stomach, trailing her hands behind her head. When she reached my pants she slowly and seductively unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I lifted my hips so she could pull them off, along with my boxers.

I kicked off my shoes and socks and was now completely naked sitting on her couch. She took a look at my cock, standing straight up and twitching. "Mmm," she said. "You're so fucking sexy!"

I laughed as she repeated my words to me, and watched her as she removed her boxers. Her complete nudity was a sight to behold. Her long, tan, and muscular legs ran on forever. Where they came together her pussy was glistening with her juices. She wasn't cleanly shaven, just enough to wear a bikini.

She kneeled down in front of me, gave me another passionate kiss on the mouth, only this time she had her hand wrapped around my cock. I moaned loudly as she stroked me, her hands sending shockwaves through my whole body. She repeated her journey downward, slower this time. I reveled in the feel of her kisses, her breasts brushing against my body as she moved, and the attention she was giving my member. As she got lower, she released her hold on my cock and it slid in between her breasts. I moaned loudly and pushed my hips upwards, pushing my cock further between her soft, smooth, mounds.

"Do you like that? Do you like fucking my tits?"

"Oh yes! I do! I love feeling them around my cock. They're so soft and…" and I could only moan after that.

She pressed her chest down gently against my crotch, and started rocking back and forth, sliding my cock between her breasts. "I want to make you feel good," she said. I want to make you feel the way you make me feel.

"Oh God, you do. You're incredible. You're amazing."

She slid further down and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked on the head at first, then took in as much as she could, which was about half, and sucked her mouth all around it. I could feel her tongue working its way around the tip, then sliding down the undersides. I started bucking my hips, and she started bobbing her head. It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever had. I don't know how I managed not to completely explode in her mouth.

Then she released her suction hold on my cock, looked up at me, with a crazy wanton passion in her eyes. She had completely morphed into a sex animal at this point. "I said I want to fuck you," she growled.

I didn't have a chance to respond before she stood up, pulled me by my hands from the couch, and let me to the bed. She turned me around and pushed me backwards onto the bed. She wasn't acting angry or violent; she was simply consumed by her lust and had an uncontrollable need to satisfy her appetite.

She got on top of me, straddling my rock hard cock. She grabbed it with one hand, and leaned forward to kiss me on the mouth. As our tongues danced again, she directed my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I slid easily inside her, her pussy eagerly sucking me towards her deepest regions. She let out a long, slow, almost animal moan. Then she started riding my cock, slowly at first.

She accelerated quickly; soon she wasn't able to maintain our kiss. She sat upright on my cock, bouncing up and down on it; drilling it deep inside of her, and pulling it almost all the way out. I reached my hands up and felt her hard flat stomach, then worked my way up to her breasts. I just held them steady relative to her bouncing body, which allowed her to increase the pace of her fucking. It was an incredible sight to behold, this amazing beauty, naked, in ecstasy, bouncing up and down on my cock. It is a vision I'm sure I'll keep until the day I die.

Her breathing was in short gasps, letting out short high-pitched squeaks with every breath. I could tell she was getting close. Her pussy was squeezing my cock tighter and tighter. Suddenly she threw her head backwards, almost all the way to my feet, as she exploded her juices all over my cock. Her pussy walls were clenching me, milking me for my seed.

I couldn't take it anymore. I thrust my hips up against hers as hard as I could as my cock erupted inside of her, pumping her full with my cream. We were both screaming in ecstasy, I don't think either of us was saying real words. We fucked at a frenetic pace, each of us feeding off of the energy of the other.

When each of us was finally spent, she collapsed down on top of me again, my deflating cock still buried in her pussy. We kissed. We must have kissed for 5 minutes without saying anything. It was the most passionate, erotic kisses that I had ever experienced to that point. Then she finally rolled off of me, releasing my cock from her center. She cuddled up close to me and I held her tight.

"That was amazing," she whispered.

"You're amazing," was my reply.

"I've never felt that way before. I've never acted like that. I don't know what came over me, it was like I had completely released all of my fears and anxieties and was completely free! I felt like it was totally OK for me to give in to my deepest desires and that I was safe. It was exhilarating!"

"I couldn't be happier to hear you say that. If nothing else I want you to feel safe with me."

"I do. I've never taken charge like that before. With everybody else it was like I felt that I was supposed to, like it was my duty. With you, it was because I wanted to.

"It's just so different with you. Is this how it was with your girlfriend?"

"No, it wasn't like that at all. I always felt like I was pulling her along. I hated that feeling. I never forced her into anything, but I was never 100% confident that she was 100% on board. As it was, we went very slowly. In fact…" I couldn't believe that I was about to admit this after all that has happened, but in the spirit of openness and honesty, I did. "In fact, we never did do everything."

"Oh my god! You mean…"

"Yes."

"I would have never known; you were so amazing! I'm not kidding! You were incredible! In fact, I think after we rest up a little bit, we'll have to give you your second time!"

Again, I was just a little bit suave, "I'd like that a lot."

We cuddled up close and fell asleep in each other's arms. This time I didn't imagine her beautiful blue eyes looking at me in passion, I remembered them.

12