My Sexy Massage

Story Info
Masseuse gives me more than I was expecting.
2.1k words
4.39
105.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first erotic story. It's a real story that happened to me just a few days ago. I hope you enjoy it :)

*****

My girlfriend and I are both 26 and English, working out in Shanghai, China. We work pretty hard, so occasionally we like to go for an oil massage to fully relax for a while. It's especially good for me, as I'm a fairly serious weight lifter and usually have a niggle or two to work out.

We go to a really professional place, not some back alley handjob joint, so I really wasn't expecting what was about to happen...

We chose our massage, the type of oil, and both opted for female masseuses. It's a full body massage, and she wouldn't feel comfortable having another man touch her like that. Me, I just don't want some dude touching my butt!

One of the masseurs came to greet us before leading us to our separate rooms. She was Chinese, I'd say about 28/29 years old, 5 feet 2, with a great figure and really gorgeous eyes. Normally I wouldn't look twice at another girl - but I probably looked three, four or five times at her.

My girlfriend was led to the second floor, and I was taken up to the third. I was happy to see that the gorgeous 28 year old would be my masseuse for the next 90 minutes. The room was small and cozy; dimly lit by candles with soft music playing from a speaker in one corner. A different world to the hustle of Shanghai's streets below.

She gave me a flimsy pair of paper shorts, and left the room while I took off my clothes and changed into them. I got up on the table and lied face down, with my head looking through the special hole. I have to say at this point that I have a fairy large dick. It's slightly over 7 inches and quite thick, which means it tends to get in the way. I didn't fancy lying on top of it for the next hour and a half, so I adjusted myself so my dick was pointing down neatly between my legs. After all, I was wearing the paper pants, so I thought it would be kept well out of sight.

I heard footsteps, followed by the sound of the opening door as she entered the room. She unfolded the sheet at the end of the bed and placed it over me. She proceeded to wash my feet with a hot cloth, before again covering them. Conversation was minimal, so as not to disrupt the ambience.

The massage truly begun with her working the warm oil into my broad shoulders. She really dug in, quickly finding the knots caused by my weight training regime. At first it was a little painful, but it was clear that she knew what she was doing so I didn't fight her. My shoulders started feeling less and less sore as she continued to work out the kinks, which helped me settle into the massage.

About fifteen minutes in, I felt a cool breeze as she pulled the sheet down below my ass. She then tugged down my flimsy paper shorts, exposing most of my ass cheeks. Butterflies flew through my stomach, despite the fact that I knew this was just a normal part of the massage.

She stood by my head, putting her weight on my shoulders and slowly leaning in to push her hands all the way down to my bum, before bringing them all the way back up. She repeated this about a dozen or so times, Every time her hands were on my ass it felt amazing, and on the last few goes I swore I could feel her subtly giving my ass cheeks a little squeeze before heading back to my shoulders. She slowly walked round to my midsection, which gave her a better angle to apply even more pressure to my cheeks. She kept one hand on my bum at all times, while her other hand wandered freely around the rest of my upper body.

The next thing that happened did make me wonder. She climbed up onto the table and straddled me, resting most of her weight on my hamstrings. With one butt cheek in each hand, she began kneading and rubbing me. It felt so good, and I mentally willed her on to just keep on going. I briefly wondered whether my shorts had been pulled down low enough to give her a glimpse of my balls, but I quickly decided they weren't. The truth was that I really didn't know. So many sensations were rushing throughout my body that they were difficult to read. I felt her thumbs edge slightly downwards between my legs, allowing her an even better grip on my ass. She continued to knead, moving her fingers and thumbs in unison. Her thumbs went slightly deeper, and I felt the slightest little touch on my balls. Just an accident, of course, but it was enough to send shivers through my spine. My dick was as hard as a rock at this point, still pointing straight down between my legs.

I was so disappointed when she jumped off the table, and pulled my paper shorts back up to my waist. The sexual tension remained, and I was praying that she didn't just go back to work on my shoulders.

She pulled the sheet back up, covering my upper body, and then adjusted it at the bottom so only my left leg was sticking out. I couldn't tell if it was my whole leg or just the bottom half, but then I felt her walk round and grab my paper shorts. She ripped the seam on the left hand side with her strong hands, from the bottom to around half way up, and rolled up the remaining fabric to expose my bare ass cheek from the bottom up. I was delighted, with my hopes still alive that she might accidently brush my balls again with the tips her fingers. This time her massage went from my left calf smoothly up to my hamstrings and back down, getting a little higher with each motion. Within moments her hands were back on my ass, and the sexual tension was unreal. She kept rubbing, gripping my ass and upper leg tightly, which caused electricity to pulse through my body. Although I was pretty sure it was still covered by the flimsy fabric, I knew there was a fair chance she might have noticed my bulging erection. I knew this was a professional establishment, and there was absolutely no chance of this happening, but nonetheless I was mentally begging her to accidently touch my big dick.

She continued massaging, lingering in that same area for what seemed like forever. She kept kneading and rubbing, and then... another accidental touch, and then another! Did she mean to do that? Two touches in quick succession suggested so, and I couldn't help but let out an audible moan of pleasure. She massaged me deeply, with her palms gripping and rubbing my inner thigh. Maybe it was because she felt obligated to work my whole leg, she massaged me deeply despite my big dick being in the way. As the rubbed up and down my inner thigh the backs of her fingers grazed up and down my dick, which made my whole body shudder with pleasure. I was in absolute heaven and in no position to tell her to stop.

She then unrolled the papery shorts material and walked around to the other side of the table. This time she uncovered my right leg, and ripped the shorts on that side from the bottom right up to the waistband. My dick was now pointing down along my right leg, so when she rolled up the loose material I felt sure she could see it all. Unfazed, she started work on my right calf, but I knew it was a matter of time before her hands would be on my dick again. The anticipation was agonizing, as she worked from bottom to top. She took good care of me and soon arrived at my right ass cheek. She continued to knead, and when it was time to massage my inner thigh her fingers slid down and actually wrapped briefly around my shaft. She must have known what she was doing, and now I knew it for sure. I let out another moan, and moments later her hands were around my dick again. She was becoming more and more daring, allowing her hands to stay there a little longer each time, and allowing her grip to tighten ever so slightly. She rubbed the length of my dick, all the way up to my balls, which she then cupped with her left hand. I was left in absolute bliss and unable to do anything but lie there and enjoy it. Her attention was now solely on my dick and balls. For one brief moment I thought of my girlfriend on the floor below, but that though was washed away as the gorgeous masseuse grabbed my massive dick with both hands.

I could hardly believe what was happening. This was something I'd only seen in porn video and read about in erotic stories - and now it was actually happening to me! It felt so good that my breathing became erratic, as she manipulated my whole body with the deftest of touches.

She then picked up the sheet with both hands and asked me to flip over. My paper shorts were in tatters, just shreds of loose material that barely covered my dick at all. As I flipped over my massive erection escaped and landed well outside the confines of my makeshift underwear. Instinctively I reached a hand down to try and cover up, but refrained, thinking how silly that would be since she had already seen it all anyway. Now she was looking me from a whole new angle, and I could tell she liked what she saw.

She grabbed my right leg, using her control to bend my knee and widen my stance to give her much better access. She kneaded from just above my knee all the way to my balls, making sure she got a good handful every time she got there. I had nothing on my mind other than this amazing girl and her magic hands. I just never wanted it to end, and she must have known she could do anything she wanted with me at that point.

She then motioned for me to bend the other leg, and I responded obediently. Again she worked my inner thigh, playing will be balls at every opportunity. As amazing as it felt, I didn't know how much more I could take of this beautiful woman's teasing. My balls ached, and my dick had been fully erect for a good hour now. My dick was now pointing up to my belly button, and to make things even worse she started massaging my lower abs right where my dick was lying. As she was deftly brushing my swollen cock with every movement, I started tensing to make it jump. Anything to encourage her to give me the release I now so desperately needed.

Mercifully, just as I could take no more, she placed both hands around my erection and started wanking me. She had had her fun, and now it was time to give me what I desperately craved. Her oiled up hands felt amazing against my bare dick, as she pumped up and down like an expert. I looked up, and her beautiful eyes were staring straight back into mine. Lying back, I allowed one of the most erotic times of my life to unfold in front of me. I knew it wouldn't last long, and sure enough I suddenly felt it. From deep within me I knew I was about to cum, and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it. My entire being shook with pleasure as wave after wave of cum shot from my grateful penis. It went everywhere, all over me, all over the table and all over her.

I was completely drained. It took me a few moments to collect myself as I lied back on that table, possibly the most relaxed that anyone has ever been. My sexy masseuse told me that the massage was finished, and said she would wait for me outside.

I discarded the ragged material that once resembled shorts and put on my clothes in a bit of a daze. On the way downstairs we exchanged contacts, and she asked if I would come back again. How could I not?

Down in the reception I saw my girlfriend who had been waiting for me.

'You look relaxed,' she said.

'Yeah...' I replied. 'Can we come again next week?'