My Sexy Mother in Law

Story Info
He sees wife's mother in a different light.
1.5k words
4.38
332.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother-in-law Tina is 5' 10", 50 years old and has baby blue eyes and shoulder length hair. Her legs were still as shapely as they had been in her twenties and her tits were a 38dd. Tina has two daughters, Natasha who is the oldest at 32, 5' 6" with short dark hair and has a chest as flat as a fried egg.

Her youngest daughter Marie and I are both 30 years old. Marie also has blue eyes and shoulder length hair just like her mother and has a nice pair of 36c jugs. Marie's best assets though are her legs. Being 6' tall her legs were so long that they looked like they ran up into her armpits.

Tina and lover had been together for about 5 years after her husband died in a plane crash and without her knowing her lover had re-mortgage her house. About six months after he took out the mortgage they had a blazing row and he fucked off leaving her with nothing. It was then that she found out what he had done when the bank repossessed her house leaving her homeless.

Since Natasha has two kids running around all day in a home that is not big enough to swing a cat and a husband who was a layabout she soon found it to overwhelming for her and decided it was time to move on. Both Marie and I had talked it over and decided the best thing for Tina would be to come live with us and after some coaxing from my wife she finally gave in and moved in with us.

Both Marie and I didn't have any kids so at least Tina would have some peace and quiet around the house. We have two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs and it was the downstairs bedroom that Tina moved into as it has its own bathroom and shower, which also gave us our privacy too.

For the two years that she has now lived with us, Marie has only seen her go out on a date about half a dozen time and none of them has lasted longer than a couple of months. So Marie set her up with a couple of guys which her mom was not happy about and told Marie to keep her nose out of her love life or she would move out.

About two weeks later Marie was gone for the weekend on a business trip and Tina away visiting friends that weekend so I was happy to have the house to myself for a change. I came home that Saturday afternoon and saw my mother in law's car in the driveway. As I entered the house through the front door I could hear music playing and figured that since she was not at her friend's she must be out back soaking up the rays.

I decided to take her out a nice cool drink but she was nowhere to be seen outside. So I went down to her bedroom to let her know I was home and to give her the drink I had made her. As I got nearer her room I could hear moans coming from the other side of her bedroom door and thinking she was being sick or something I peeked my head around her door.

There before me was my mother in law lying on her bed with her eyes closed teasing her moist bald pussy and clit with one hand and playing with her tits with the other hand. I stood there shocked and at the same time beginning to get turned on.

Here I was watching her as she moaned out loud bringing herself to orgasm and all I could do was stare at her as she finger fucked herself. As she hadn't heard or seen me I wondered if I should just back quietly out of the room or not, but all I could do was watch her as her orgasm ripped though her body.

Before I realized what I was doing I had moved towards my mother in law as she lay on her bed. She had no idea I was there until I reached down with my right hand and cupped her right breast. She let out a gasp and opened her eyes to see me standing there over her with her tit in my hand. She was very embarrassed and turned beat red from her boobs up and tried to cover herself up.

I said I wanted to watch her as she brought herself off before me, and I pulled the sheet that she covered herself with out of her hands and pulled it down off the bed. I told her it was ok and that there was nothing wrong with masturbating and to relax and enjoy the rush.

I had always had a fancy for Tina and felt her embarrassment at getting caught playing with herself by her son in law. The first steps had now been taken and the way my cock was bulging in my pants I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity to possibly fuck my mother in law. I sat down on the bed beside her and traced my fingers gentle in little circles up and down her inner thighs as I massaged her boobs and nipples with my other hand and mouth.

It wasn't long before she was grinding her hips onto my fingers in a circular motion to the rhythm of my trembling fingers. Her swollen pussy lips were now soaking in her sweet nectar and her clit was sticking out about half an inch like a little erect cock. I took it gently between my finger and thumb and massaged it. The more intense my rubbing of her clit became the more she thrashed about below me until I finally slipped a finger inside her and she squealed in sheer delight as she came again with my touch.

As I pulled my hands away from her slick cunt she let out a disappointed sigh and opened her eyes to see me shedding all of my clothes. After I was completely naked I crawled back onto the bed again and continued my assault on her beautiful naked body. She reached up with one hand and began to stroke my cock up and down and ever so gently she felt and squeezed my balls.

Finally she tilted her head and swallowed my entire cock into her mouth in one go that made my legs go weak. She was just as good if not better at cock sucking than her daughter was. The more she sucked the more I fucked her sodden pussy with my fingers until it was so wet I couldn't tell if she had cum or not. I shifted my position and began to straddle her in a 69 position.

"What the fuck are you trying to doing?" She asked me.

"I thought that seeing you were such a good cock sucker that I would return the favor." I replied.

She began to say "No" first but as soon as my hot breath hit her throbbing clit it was all I could do to stop her ripping my cock off at the root. The more I ate her pussy the more she squirmed and the hungrier she became for my cock. I couldn't stand much more of this and spun myself around to try and enter her hot sopping cunt.

"What are we doing, we shouldn't be doing this!"

She said as she clamped her legs together.

"Its a little bit late to be getting shy on me now."

I said as I pulled her legs apart again.

"What about Marie?" She asked me again.

"If you don't tell her then I won't and she will never find out." I told her.

I could tell by the token gesture she was offering that she wanted this as much as I did but wanted to show she was at least putting up some kind of pretense. As I moved up her body and pulled her knees up and put them over my shoulders she watched as the head of my throbbing manhood parted her swollen cunt lips as my cock slid into her hot wet pussy and she sighed as my entire 9" dick engulfed her to the hilt.

She was as multi orgasmic as her daughter as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her body as she arched her back. I pumped her pussy as hard as I could; she fucked me back harder and harder as another orgasm screamed through her. It wasn't long after that I shot my load deep inside her with such force that I thought it would come out of her ears.

"Fuck, I have never cum like that before in my life!"

She said through heavy breathing as I collapsed on top of her.

After I rolled off of her I could see my cum oozing out of her of her well fucked cunt and running down to her asshole and on to the sheet below her. Over that weekend we fucked in about every position we could think of in every room in the house.

"If you want a repeat performance Tina all you got to do it let me know."

I said as I assured her that anytime she needed a fuck I was more than willing to keep her pussy well oiled.

"Oh is that fucking right?" Came a woman's voice from behind me.