My Sexy Mother Sabeen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers

Mom got up and bring a candle and oil, I applied oil on her back and sat on her hips and my lund was touching her gaand and she felt it. and said ye rod si kya hei mein boola mom aap itne sundar ho ke mera jee machal raha hei, aur maine mom ke saree unke pet tak utha di aur mom ne mera lund pakad liya aur booli mein apne aap ko bahut akeela pati hun jab tere papa business tour of hote hai. Phir mom ne kaha ke meri jaangh mein aur maalish karo mujhe tumhara jaangh sehlana bahut achha lag raha hei, meine uski panty to faad deya aur sehlana shiru kiya aur dheere dheere mein uske goori paav-roti ke tarah fooli bina baal ke chikne choot ko dekh kar kaha mom aapki yahaan bhi sujan hei (choot par). Mom ne mera lund pakad liya, mein boola mom laao mein apki yooni ki bhi maalish kar deta hoon, aur mein uske choot ko sehlane laga jo ki gili ho rakhi thi , unke choot ekdam goori thi , meine mom ke clitoris ko ragarne laga tho vo seheer gaye aur aaauchh…es…Aah karne lagi, meine apne ek ungli mom ke choot mein dali to vo gaye nahin mom chilla pari mere bette jara sambhaal ke pyar se, isse mujhe aur tharak chaadh gaye kyonki mom choot ekdam kawarein jaise kasi thi, meine apne ungli par thook lagaya aur 2 ungli mom ke choot mein dhere dhere dalne laga aur andar-bahar karne laga isse mummy karaane lagi aah… unnnn…hai…aaou.maa…. unki avaaz sun kar mein bhi aur josh mein aa gaya aur meine maumbati li uspe teel lagaya aur mom ke choot mein daalne laga, kuch moota-moota mehsus kar mom ne aankh kholi tho vo chilla kar boli ye kya kar rahe ho, meine kaha mom baas thoda sa dard seheen karlo bahut mazaa ayega aur ye keh kar meine vo 2inch moti aur 8inch lambi maumbati mummy ke paao-roti ke jaise phooli choot mein dalne laga, meine ek joor ka jhatka mara aur aadhi candle mom ke choot mein chali gaye aur vo joor se cheenkhi aahahaahaahhhh…ouch..uff.. kuch tho rehem karo, meri choot aaj four times phele me mar shuke ho, hei- mein paagal ho jaaongi, tho meine ye sab sunn kar aur joor se maumbatti ko bahar nikala aur dhaka maara, es baar puri maumbatti aunder chali gaye aur vo joor se chillai..maa dar chood, choot choodh, gaandu sale..meri phaare ga kya, ye sab sunn ke mein aapne aape se bahar ho gaya aur phir aur joor-joor se candle choot mein aunder bahar karne laga.

Thabhi maa phir aur joor jooor se karahne lagi ..uffufff..fuck…ufffmaa…ouch..uunehnn…aaaaah
aur jor se mere bette and aur who mere lund ko undi mein se dabane lagi aur mom in choot se paani risane laga mere kapde bhi gile ho gaye aur maa choot mein se paani nikalna bandh hi nahi ho raha tha, phir meine vo maumbatti unki gaand me dalne laga ye dekh vo gidgidane lagi aur haath jod kar boli mein mar jaaongi. Mein boola maa aaj se pehle tere tarah kisene maalish nahi ke thi ,

After all that I and my mother took a bath and my mother went to market for buying a gift for me and I stay at home at give a call to person who prepares bed for suhagraat in the wedding and I tell them to decorate my mom room with flowers like her suhagrat.

They decorate the whole room and bed with flower and gone. I closed that door as a surprise. I am mother returns from market after 3 hours and then I went to market for bring gift for her and also for bringing cake and some dishes for dinner.

When I came back around 1 hour or so. She open the door and she looks like a angel. She was wearing a silver color saree with low cut blouse and in full makeup with polished nail and red lipstick on her lips. My cock start getting erection in my pant which is clearly visible through my pant.

I came inside, and she locked the door from inside and said now we both celebrate the birthday and now this door will open in the morning.

She went to kitchen for making arrangements. I arranged cake on the table and light a candles on cake. And called my mother for cutting cake. She cake and going to blow the candles but I stop her and mom, here I want you going to blow candles in new style. I ask why you stand on the cake, she obey me and I lifted her saree and cut her panty with knife and said happy birthday and ask to her piss on the cake and blow the candles with your piss. She said I like you idea my son and she start pissing on the cake and all candles blown and piss also rested on cake.

Then she asked to take my cock out of my paints and she hold my cock and cut the cake with my cock and my cock is now full of cake. She took my cock in her mouth clean my cock. Then I asked her to seat on cake and I start eating the with my tough and also sucking pussy while eating cake. In this process cum for 3 times. I also cleaned her pussy with my tough. We enjoying the cake.

I ask mom special to drink today. She today me are going to drink the piss on each other like cold drink. I went to kitchen and bring to glasses. In one glass, she sit and piss in it and in one glass I held my cock and piss in it. And start drinking the piss of each other. Piss was too hot and tasty.

After drinking the piss of each other. I ask mother about my gift. She shown me my birthday gift. I brings XXX CD for me to watch, packets of condoms to use while fucking and clothes for me.

Then She also asked me about her gift. I start showing her gift. First, I presented her a nice wedding saree and ask her to wear in night while I will fuck her. High heel sandal, perfume and foreign sex album for her.

She that means today we are going to have fun. Then, why you have locked the door of my bedroom and I said, mom there is surprise for you in that room. But I will show you after having the dinner.

After dinner, she went to bathroom for bath and when she came out of bathroom she is wearing the same saree which I presented to her.

I took her to her bedroom and she looks surprised when she sees that her room is full of flowers and her bed is also decorated like her first wedding night. I asked my mother, should we become a husband and wife for today night. She accepts my proposal. I make her naked and I also completed naked before and I also jumped into the bed decorated with flowers.

"Hey what are you doing? Do it slowly to your mom?" she said

"Oh mom , shut up and enjoy. What you need is a good fuck. That is why I accept you my wife. I start fingering & sucking her. I retorted and held her breasts and squeezed them. She tried to resist but after sometime started responding to my kisses. This encouraged me and I started sucking her nipples one by one.

"Oh Anil, I am so happy! Please kiss my lips" I tried to kiss her lips but she said "Fool, kiss my lower lips", saying so she spread her legs. I turned attention to her pussy and started devouring it. I have never thought that a pussy was so tasty. She held my cock and started playing with it.

"Oh my new husband, I can't wait . Fuck me Fuck your mom/ wife. “ She guided my cock to her pussy.

I pushed and found her pussy was very tight. When my full 5 inches were inside her she asked me to pump. I started pumping. I increased my pace and mom started moaning "Ahhhhh, ooooohhhh, you motherfucker! Fuck me harder. Aahhhhh, ooohhhhh. You are as good as your father. " After 5 minutes I realized that I was about to cum and said, " Mom I am cumming. Can I cum inside you?" "Oh sure , I want to feel your warm cum", she said.

I held her buttocks and pumped with all my strength. I soon came. I have never discharged so much during masturbation. Mom asked me to withdraw my cock and put it in her mouth. I did so and she sucked the whole length of it. I got hard again. I also start playing with her.

She was screaming in joy and I was pumping her right in her cunt with every time I pumped my Thick dick she scremed in pleasure, making her big boobs moving up and down, we were aware that no one is in house and we donot have any restriction of Moans and Groans easily.

I was ramming my dick for almost 5 minutes and squeezing her Big Breasts at the same time, there was no point of cumming for me and that made my Mother cum two times I can now see my dick going inside and coming outside of Very Big choot with big lipps of Labia soaked in sweet juices seeing that made me get down and ate her cunt for another 5 minutes giving her another orgasm, I swallowed each and every drop of her cum juice and rubbed some of it on my Dick which was now wet and shining and then I inserted it in her mouth which she took eagerly and started stroking with her hands and expert mouth, in less then two minutes I came in her mouth and she swallowed most of my juice and some flowed from her mouth to cheeks. She was looking fucking slut which can do anything to get fucked and I was happy to fuck her so bad that she sometimes begged to get my rod in her cunt. On her birthday I fucked her almost 5-6 times and made her pussy lipps more big by my constant fucking and sucking made them swollan and red. I borrowed a office ruler for measureing the length of cunt lipps from my room and when I measure it was God three Inches big. God Three inches big of two lipps and in between them my Thick Penis made me horny like any thing. ON that night, I wanted to fuck her so badly as I knew that fucking her will not be difficult as we may not get enough time in privacy.

We both took bath together and dried each other with towels. We were without clothes as they were useless for us at that time, I pushed her back and teased her big pussy lipps with head of my penis, she was aroused as she was moaning louder and then in a moment she came, I lowered my head and started to drink her dripping pussy lipps my toungue was playing in between her long lipps and suddenly I got a wild idea I inserted my three fingures and then four and after that my whole palm by this time she was screaming in joy she was saying "Yes I like it, aur ander apna haath dalo" I inserted my hand further and she became so horny that she was shivering with joy I pressed my right hand further and her face become dark red then I started pumping her cunt with my hand and she screamed every second of it. in less than a minute I felt hot juice flowing on my palm and my hand, she orgasmed when I took my hand out from her cunt, it was fully lubed with her juices and licked it clean.

Around 05:30 in the morning we sleep in each other arms and wake around 03:00 PM in the afternoon. And here ends our birthday.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers
12