My Sexy Neighbour Ch. 03

Story Info
Our affair reaches new heights.
2.3k words
4.2
85.8k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening I watched the tape back that I had earlier recorded in my kitchen, of how I fucked Joanne over the sink as her kid was just in the other room. I had to admit, we looked great together, but as the realisation hit in that I had a hard-on and she was at her house with that prick of a husband I got frustrated.

It was around ten, so I decided to head upstairs to my room with the local paper. I looked out the window and into Joanne and Mick’s bedroom window but the curtains were closed. I flicked through the paper; with not much appealing to me, the main headlines consisted of the local school raising money for charity and some police conferences regarding the local drugs problem. Uninterested I got my phone to text Joanne. OPEN AND KEEP CURTAINS OPEN 2NITE. I’LL BE WATCHING, I sent. Within minutes I saw Joanne open the curtains and smile, before turning quickly as I saw Mick come into the room. I could see they were both coming to bed, so as I was bored and had nothing better to do, I positioned my camera and focussed in on their room. I started recording and enjoyed the deliberate show I got from Joanne as she stripped naked, I zoomed in as she bent over with her ass in the air as she picked up her clothes. She then got into bed and I could see she was texting someone. However, my attention then fixed on Mick, he was smoking what looked to be a marijuana. I zoomed up and got a good close up of him as he smoked it.

Interesting, I thought remembering the article in the local paper; I then reacted to the loud beep from my phone. I had received a message and it was indeed from Joanne. I WISH THIS LIMP PRICK THAT I HAVE TO PRETEND TO ENJOY WAS YOUR GORGOUS COCK, ENJOY THE SHOW, LUV, YOUR BITCH X. I then looked back into the still recording camera and sat back to observe as Joanne lay on her back and was fucked for all of 2 minutes by her unfit husband. I laughed for a combination of reasons. Firstly, of how small Mick’s dick was; secondly how pathetic he looked poking it into his unfaithful work; and thirdly the lack of emotion and feeling on Joanne’s face as she waited for his puny orgasm. She looked to her side and straight at me as Mick poked into her one last time and climaxed. He then quickly rolled off her, and finished smoking his weed. I again zoomed up on him smoking the illegal substance. Five minutes had passed; he finished his weed and rolled over to go to sleep. This had all given me another brilliant idea.

The following day, I left home early to meet a friend from college who I had arranged with late the night before that I would buy a stash of drugs of varying class. I then waited until Mick and the kids were out before I headed over to Joanne’s for some business and a lot of pleasure. She let me in with a smile and asked if I wanted to film us having sex. This distracted me from my business task and within minutes I was recording her strip seductively for me in their living room. She looked great and by the time I had the camera on the tripod I begun to strip and released my hard-on from my boxers which Joanne met and took deep into her mouth. I fucked her face for several minutes before falling back on the sofa closely followed by Joanne sitting on my hard cock.

“Oh god, yes, fuck me, this is what I needed last night.” She moaned loudly. I started fondling her large tits and they bounced around. I could feel her pussy tighten around my dick as she broke into an early orgasm. She started to calm down and in a quick motion I lifted her off my dick, turned her around and sat her pussy back down on my pulsating penis. She was now facing straight into the camera and began riding my cock furiously as I reached round and caressed her breasts. This got her really moaning as I continued to thrust my hips up to penetrate her womb.

“Fuck, fuck you feel so good in my cunt. Put it deeper, blow your hot cum deep in my fertile womb.” She screamed as my throbbing dick started to erupt deep into her. Joanne crashed into another huge orgasm and her juices met my scorching cum. We both settled down and she got off me and dozed off next to me.

Half my pleasure down and onto the business of the day. I planted the supply of drugs I had picked up in Mick’s bedside table draw and got a shot of them on camera. With Joanne still asleep I got dressed and headed back to my house to comply all the shots of Mick smoking the night before, along with the shots of the drugs I had planted onto a new tape. I couldn’t exactly hand it in with me shagging his wife on it as well. I then went down the road to the local supermarket car park where I was meeting a friend I had in the police force. I handed him the tape and said I wanted to remain anonymous. We shook hands and agreed they would raid the house that evening so I could avoid the kids or Joanne getting involved. With it all settled I drove back home, and text Joanne to come over.

As ever she was over minutes later and I sat her on my sofa and removed her clothes. She then took my clothes off and prepared for another good fuck. I laid her on her back and started to tease her, rubbing the head of my dick along her pussy.

“Joanne I need to talk to you about something” I said as I continued to tantalize her.

“Ok just fuck me now though, we’ll talk later” she moaned as I slowly pushed my dick in, and then out again as I played with her.

“I hate the fact that you have to sleep with that prick and not me.” I continued as I gave her another teasing thrust.

“I know baby, I wish he would fuck off but he wont” she protested trying to pull my dick into her.

“What if there was a way? Where he wouldn’t be a problem and I could fuck you when I wanted?” I asked, again provoking her with my gentle teasing.

“Mmm, I wish that could happen you know I do, I love having your cock in me and feeling your cum shoot deep into my womb.” She cried as I begun to slowly move my cock along her velvety pussy lips.

“So it’s sorted then.” I said as I pounded into her welcoming pussy, as she screamed out and pulled me deeper with her legs around my back. We were both near to orgasm after all my cock teasing and as I spewed my cum into her she howled in pleasure.

“Oh yea, give me your cum, let me carry your child you bastard!” She yelled out before I collapsed on top of her.

I rolled off her and she snuggled up to me in a spoon shape. I kissed her neck and ear as we lay there.

“Jonathan, we got together because you caught me sleeping around for cheep thrills, but I love having you in me, and I need your hard dick penetrating me. I’m falling in love with you, I really am. I feel stronger than I ever have done with Mick, even when we were first married and I hope all the cum you have shot deep into my womb does make my belly swell and impregnates me.” She began to cry and I held her close to me as I continued to kiss her.

“Hey it’s alright, I’m here, I hope too that you carry my child and soon Mick will be out the picture” I assured her. I kissed her again as she reached behind to find my hard cock. But before she could guide me to her pussy I moved away.

“Listen, if we want things to pan out, you have to trust me. Do you understand? I need you to go and collect the kids from school and drop them at your parents for the night. Then go home and wait for Mick, when he comes home, I want you to pretend you took them to your parents to give you two a relaxing evening together. Leave the rest to me, but you have to do exactly what I say and trust me!” I spoke firmly looking into her eyes. I calmed her down and got her presentable to leave.

“I’ll see you later, remember do exactly what I say and it will all be fine.” I then gave her a goodbye kiss and set her on her way.

At approximately six that evening she text me confirming that her kids were at her parents and that Mick was just home. I then looked out the window and as I had arranged with my contact earlier, I saw half a dozen police officers jump out a van and storm into Joanne and Mick’s place. I went outside and acted all surprised as shortly after they came out with Mick handcuffed and had put him in the van before driving off. My link in the force then came out, and begun speaking.

“Got him! He was smoking a joint when we went in.” He said with a smile on his face.

“That’s great, I’m just glad someone like that is off the street. How long do you think he will get? I said as I saw Joanne in the doorway looking understandably shocked.

“With the local dealing problems we’ve got and the amount of high class drugs we found; not to mention your video tape, at least 8 years. The jury will see him as a primary dealer in the village, and want the maximum sentence.” He said, again quite chuffed. We shook hands and he left. I then walked up to their door, well Joanne’s door now, where I embraced her in a long hug before leading her inside. She was a little shaken up by it all, so I got her sat down, and made her a warm drink. I decided I would have one of Mick’s beers, just to celebrate. I entered the living room and handed her the drink.

“Thank you Jonathan. You’ve given me a second chance in life, and I’m going to grab it will both hands!” she explained calmly as she hugged me. With all the excitement I could feel my cock begin to rise. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

“I love you. Take me to bed” she exclaimed as I swept her off her feet and carried her to bed. I gently lay her on the bed, and started to remove my clothes. Once naked, with my hard penis pointing straight up, I started to undress Joanne before she too was in the nude. I then lay on top of her bring her legs up to my shoulders as I impaled my member into her cosy love tunnel. This was no fuck. This was the two of us making love. My strokes were long and deep and she began to moan loudly.

“I love you, everything I have is yours. I will devote my life to you!” she cried with tears in her eyes. I rolled over moving Joanne on top of me to bop her hips up and down on my penis as I sucked her tits.

“We’re going to get you a divorce from the prick, you will get house and full custody of the kids.” I said as I thrust my dick further into her love tunnel.

“Oh god yes, I knew you would sort things out for me, I owe you everything I have. I will serve you and do everything for you!” she countered as again I changed positions; I spun her over onto her knees and drilled into her doggy-style. I grabbed her hips to thrust harder as she bucked back at me, her ass slapping against my hips. I reached round and caressed her clitoris whilst fucking her with everything I had. I pushed her flat on her tummy and pound into her as the bed rocked and we bounced with our strokes.

“Yea… you will carry my baby and be my wife,” I screamed as I drilled into her one last time as we both tensed and flooded each other in cum. She calmed down, as I continued to spurt more semen into her fertile womb to create our baby. I collapsed on top of her, still deep in her pussy when she began to speak whilst still squeezing my dick inside her.

“I will please my husband everyday, I will milk your cum in my mouth, on my face, between my tits, in my ass, and into my womb where I will carry your child. You have given me a new life to feel young and free. I love you Jonathan.”

Mick was found guilty of being in possession of illegal class A, B and C substances; as well as being convicted of dealing these drugs. He was sent to prison for nine years.

Joanne filed for divorce, won, and got full custody of the children, as well as the house and her car. She later found out that she was indeed pregnant with our child. We have both sold out homes, left town and brought a luxury country home abroad.