My Sexy Sarita

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked her pussy again and slowly spread my knees apart. It brought my dick closer to her face and finally, my dick head was touching her lips. Yes right, We were in 69 position. I gently inserted my stiff iron dick inside her mouth. She sucked and licked my dick. My dick was dipped in her saliva and her tongue massaged it. Her mouth was like a hot honey well. She was also giving me a nice blowjob. I pushed my cock in and out of her mouth while licking her pussy. Suddenly I pushed my cock entirely inside for a deep throat. She coughed a little. I could feel her warm wet throat and tongue. Oh my god... what a feeling it was... From then my favourite was deep throat. I did the same deep throat about 8 to 10 times. My lips and tongue were stoned licking her pussy so long.

Then I changed my position to missionary. Her saliva was all over my dick. My lips were on her lips, my hands and legs were playing with her sweaty hot body.

She folded her legs and spread them wide. My dick was resting on her pussy lips. Her saliva was all over my dick.

I moved my hips little backward, set my dick head between her pussy lips. Her pussy was very hot and wet. I could feel her hotness on the tip of my dick. I locked lips with her smooching, gripped both her hands with mine and pushed my cock inside her. My cock entered inside her wet pussy completely in one stroke. She moaned in my mouth "uummmmhhhh". Her pussy was very tight and slippery as for many years she has not got fucked. My head was bursting with combination of pleasure, excitement, joy, relief, and many more feelings all together. That feeling cannot be explained by words. I was completely in a heavenly world. I started stroking my dick in and out. She cried loud "mmhh mmmm mhhhm mm". At every stroke, the skin of my dick was sliding on her pussy walls inside. Every single stroke made sound "chuk pach kach pach" which took me to the peak of excitement.

I continued stroking for about 4 minutes and then increased my speed. I was fucking her like a brutal animal. She shouted terribly "aaahh ooooh uyeee aahhh eeeeahhhh". I was going to cum, I doubled my speed, the last stroke hit my dick inside her and flooded her vagina with my fluid. I shouted "aaaahhh oh yeah". My fluid was flowing inside nonstop for about 10 seconds.

After filling her up, I laid there on her relaxed with my dick still inside her. Whole room was silent. She was breathing heavily and I was still holding her both hands. After few minutes, I pulled my dick out of her pussy. My dick was dead and soft by now. I got up and slept next to her. We both were relaxed and speechless and I don't know when did I fall asleep.

Next morning I woke up. I was on her bed sleeping nude. She was not there with me. Suddenly the door opens, there she comes with a cup of tea wearing a silky navy blue nighty. I took the cup, had a sip and didn't say a word. She said "look, whatever happened last night was just ok. We were drunk and I don't think I will be marrying again. So it is ok for me and you are such a nice guy." I smiled and thanked her. She hugged me and lightly kissed on my lips.

That morning we had bath together. After breakfast we watched porn together and fucked again the whole day. We did doggie style, anal sex and tried many different positions. From then onwards, I slept with her 3 times in a week. I fucked her for about 5 months then sadly she got transferred to another place far away.

It had been 2 years and I am living with those memories. I still have that bathing video of her. I often jerk off watching my sexy Sarita...

THE END

12