My Sexy Sister

Story Info
A young adult begins to sexually notice his younger sister.
764 words
3.72
121.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redlily90
redlily90
17 Followers

My little sister was born sixteen months after me, in the hot desert of Las Vegas. Growing up with her was nothing if not eventful. At times, she was annoying, but other times it was great to have a sibling. We would take a stand together against our parents if we disagreed with a new rule, or tip the balance for a vote to a restaurant, etc. It wasn't until she turned 18 that she really started looking like a woman to me. Granted, she was a big girl, in excess of over 200 pounds, with wide hips, large breasts and a round face, but that's what I found so sexy about her. She looked like a real woman, not like the skeletons you see on TV that you can see their hips sticking out the front and have bug bites for breasts. No, my sister had womanly curves and I nearly drooled every time I looked at her. I even checked the inner tag of her bra one day when I was transferring her laundry to the dryer and discovered she had 40D breasts. She never knew of my attraction, because she had a boyfriend and I also didn't want to freak her out. Incestual thoughts were unheard of and forbidden in our society. I even chastised myself for even having the dirty thoughts I had in my head of her that always brought my cock to full attention to where I would have to beat off for close to an hour before I was satisfied.

The day that changed my life happened about six months after she turned 18, when I discovered to my delight that I was home alone with her and she was in the shower. She never kept the door completely closed when she showered so she could see without any fog when she got out. I peeked through the crack in the door and I was able to see the first glimpse of my sister's naked body that I had seen in ten years. Since the shower doors were a frosted glass, I only saw a silhouette but that was enough for my 10 inch cock to spring to life and tent up my boxers. As she lathered her vanilla-scented body wash (that I had stolen bits of every time she bought a new bottle so I could smell it whenever I needed to) over her voluptuous breasts and down to her smooth-shaven pussy, a jolt of electricity shot down my spine into my cock, and I looked down and noticed a few drops of pre-cum had accumulated there. Wow; I was going to cum without even touching myself! That's when I noticed one of my sister's numerous lacy bras draped over the bathroom sink. Careful to check if her back was turned, I grabbed it and rushed to my room across the hall. It was still warm! I took a big sniff of it, and felt a surprising sensation as the fresh vanilla scent caused my cum to explode and soak my boxers. I was amazed! Not only had I not touched myself, but this one orgasm was better than any that my previous girlfriends had given me. I was no virgin, but never before had I felt this way about any woman.

Suddenly I heard the shower water turn off. Shit! I still held her black and red lacy bra with its full cups in my shaking hands! I rushed across the hall and tossed it into the open door to the bathroom, praying it would land close to its original location. Unfortunately my sister saw the motion through the shower doors. I heard the sliding glass doors open and her feet pad across the floor, and I saw her pick up her bra.

"Michael? Are you still here?" Wow, she didn't even know whether I was home or not! Frozen on the spot, I was dumbstruck as I saw the beginnings of her large, soft breasts as she walked closer to the door. Then, there she stood, naked in all her Greek goddess-like glory, her eyebrows furrowed and her arms attempting (but failing) to cover herself, one arm over her ample breasts and the other over her pussy. She's always been so shy. Clearly she didn't see me, I guess I was in the shadows or something, because she padded back into the bathroom and began muttering to herself about "hearing things". I nearly fainted from adrenaline. I HAD to see her again.

CONTINUE??

Email me if you would like me to finish this story.

redlily90
redlily90
17 Followers