My Sexy Sister Amanda

Story Info
An older brother seduces his younger sister.
7.1k words
4.57
174.9k
227

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

If a year ago, you had asked me if I would ever have sex with my sister, I would have confidently said no. This is for a few reasons, of varying magnitudes. Firstly, I didn't think that I liked my sister. If I could have rerolled the dice to try and get a new sibling, I would have certainly done it. Secondly, I knew that incest was wrong and frowned upon in society. If the two of us were to get caught, nobody in our city would be able see past it. The final reason, and perhaps the most colossal, is that she was hardly 18 years old, and I was 21.

You may wonder why I even noticed my sister's sexual presence. I guess I would wonder that too, if I'd never seen her. The girls my age had fuller breasts, longer legs, and could put makeup on more attractively, but they did not interest me. It was instead my younger sister, Amanda, who would raise my dick and catch my eye. She was about 5 and a half feet tall, and probably no more than a hundred and twenty pounds. Her blond hair fell captivatingly to the middle of her back, and her big blue eyes glowed as they held you in their line. My stomach would churn each time I made eye contact with her. I simply can't emphasize that enough, her eyes rested like diamonds, waiting to be glared into by a daring prince. There was never any doubt in my mind that she would grow up to be the finest woman of the generation.

As your eyes descended her figure, they would come across her chest. Naturally, there wasn't anything ridiculous to get caught up on, but she definitely was still at the head of the pack considering her age. Her smooth, tan skin, shone like melted gold that reflected light in the most seductive manner, and this more than made up for her smaller breasts.

This is the part that I wish I could more adequately describe. Her ass and legs were without a doubt the sexiest formation of human flesh that I'd ever seen. They haunted me. Each time she walked by, I fought a losing battle, failing the test of keeping my boner down. She ruined porn for me, when she sat next to me on the couch in her short shorts, I almost didn't care how obvious it was that I was looking at her lap. Her muscular, toned and golden legs, could have wrapped around my neck and snapped it, and I'd have let them. They were hairless, and curved in every place they should have been. Her thighs were strong, and rounded in the front. Once or twice I would brush my hand against them, then dismiss myself to go and relieve the tension that was brewing in my balls. Her calves curved in like they should on a well kept woman's body, but hers made my heart hurt. And then there was her ass. Were I to ever find a genie, I'd have used all 3 of my wishes just to get to squeeze her perfect butt. It bounced when she ran, and stuck out more than any other part of her body. I swear that I dreamed 7 days a week about how someday her husband would get to cum on it whenever he pleased. Nothing pissed me off more, even though I still claimed that I didn't like her.

Why was it that I didn't like her anyway? Well, it was because I thought she was underdeveloped internally. I imagined that her body was devoting all of its resources to making her as close to perfect as possible on the exterior, that it forgot to allocate anything to the endeavors within. She complained and whined a lot. She cried too often, and she started arguments just for the hell of it. It seemed like she enjoyed making me angry.

Despite all of this, I still acknowledged that she was the sexiest person I knew. I swore to myself that given the opportunity, I would not have sex with her. It both gave me comfort, and discouraged me that I would never have to turn her down. I knew that it was impossible that she would ever even think about me in a way similarly to the way that I thought about her.

I know it's hard to envision my feelings for her. They were bizarre, I'm aware of that. In summary though, I thought of her as a sexual queen, who commanded my penis to rise and fall at the slightest whim. She pissed me off though, and in response to this, I told myself that I didn't like her. Was my opinion of her body more valuable than my opinion of her as a person though? 8 months ago, I found out.

Part One: Sexual Frustration

I'd been on my summer vacation for a little over a week at this point. I had finished my junior year in college, and was as far from ready as possible to begin my senior year. Luckily for me however, I had the entire summer ahead of me. I planned on sleeping as much as possible, masturbating a lot, and eating whenever I could. On this particular day, I had just woken up at around noon. I was wearing my sweatpants, and a tee-shirt, while sitting in the living room eating a bowl of cereal. Both of my parents had left already for their respective destinations. My father was downtown at work, and my mother had gone the night before to visit her sister in California. I had found a note on top of the kitchen counter stating that I was in charge of my sister while the two were gone. Like the responsible babysitter that I was, I did not bother looking around the house to see where my sister was. I figured it was more likely that she was fine, than not fine, and frankly I didn't care.

The television was on loud, but quiet enough that I could hear the back door slide open and closed pretty quickly.

"Amanda? Is that you?"

"Yep." I heard footsteps, and a few moments later, saw her walk through the doorway of the living room.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"I was just going for a walk, why?"

"Eh, just curious." She stood for a second, and then turned around to leave the room. As she walked in the opposite direction, I got a chance to look and see what she was wearing today. I wasn't disappointed. She was wearing a very loose off-the-shoulder shirt, to show off her tanned upper body, and she was wearing cargo shorts that ended just above the middle of her thigh. She was also wearing purple striped socks that showed off the shape of her adorable feet. It dawned on me that I could have looked over to see her wearing just about anything, and it would have been very unlikely that I would have been disappointed.

Most of the conversations that I had with my sister were this short. They often were very technical, and with a direct purpose. We never conversed for the hell of it.

I continued to watch television for a few more minutes, before I decided that I would go get something to drink from the kitchen. I walked in, and saw my sister at the table reading something. As I walked by, she looked up at me and gave a slight smile. I nodded and proceeded to the fridge. I poured myself a glass of cranberry juice, then went to sit down at the table with my sister. We were quiet for a minute, but as soon as I leaned in to take a sip of my drink, she looked up at me and asked,

"Nathan, do you have a girlfriend?" I was taken a bit by surprise, but responded rather quickly.

"No, why do you ask?"

"You should have one." I wondered how to interpret that, if it was a compliment, or more likely if it was to make fun of me.

"I'm not in any hurry. When the right one comes along, I'm sure that I'll know." She tilted her head. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No silly, I hate the boys at my school." She laughed a little bit as she spoke, and it frightened me just how much pleasure I got out of making her laugh. "I'm too young for that anyway though, aren't I?"

"Probably," I answered. I personally thought that she was quite old enough to be in a relationship, but I didn't feel comfortable enough to talk about it with her so I shut the conversation down. She nodded and looked back down at her book. I watched as her beautiful eyes scanned the pages. A few flips later, she jumped in her seat and looked up at me with excitement saying, "Oh! I just remembered! I picked out some new clothes yesterday with my friend that I wanted to show you!"

"Alright," I responded. She ran out of the room, leaving her book open on the table. The pages of her book all flipped back over to one side, and I inhaled frustratingly that I now had to wait however long just to see my sister in some new clothes. It took her a while though to come back downstairs, so I started to imagine what the clothes would look like. I imagined what my sister's body felt like. It occurred to me that I hadn't jerked off the day before, and so I groaned to myself, deciding that when my sister finished showing off her new stuff, I would go upstairs and yank one out. As if on queue, she returned. My dick wasted no time rising to its maximum height. My mouth watered as I looked over. She pranced in the room wearing shiny, tight black leggings and a tight shirt that seemed to be barely more than a bra. Her entire stomach showed, and the shapes of her legs showed through, which was my favorite thing about her anyway. She walked up to me with a big grin, and stood about three steps away.

"Wow, you look really nice!" It was all I could say, though I wished that I could tell her the truth, and reveal that I wanted to taste her.

"Thanks! I love them so much!" She gave me a slow twirl, allowing me to look at her unsuspecting, innocent and erotic ass. I don't know what it was that happened next. Whether it was all of the pent up hormones that I had from not relieving myself in the past 24 hours, or if it was just the years of sexual denial I had to face from looking at my sister, but I asked the question all of the same.

"Those are really cool pants, can I feel them?" My heart didn't beat for seconds after I asked. It seemed like an eternity before she responded. I hated myself so much in that moment for asking, I hated that I allowed myself to risk everything, but at the same time, I imagined what it would be like if she answered, "yes."

"Sure!" she beamed out the most happy smile I'd ever seen and hopped over to me, pointing one of her legs out at me. My cold and shaking hands reached out in slow motion to grab it. They made contact with her calf, and rode their way up her knee, and up her thigh, and to her hip, where I grasped her and pulled her towards me. I put my other hand on her other hip, spun her around, and sat her down on my lap. She wriggled her ass so that my throbbing, rock hard boner rested ever-so-tightly between her cheeks. She looked back at me over her shoulder and asked, "Is that your phone?"

I stuttered, "Y-yeah. It's my phone, sorry, you can stand up if you want." She giggled, and wriggled her ass a little bit on my cock. Every inch of my body vibrated, and burned with passion. I wanted so badly to stand her up, and tear her clothes off. I could feel my hands shaking on the fronts of her thighs. They clenched up tightly to show off their muscular form, and I felt my balls begin to tighten up. My hands continued to stroke her legs, and slowly moved up towards her belly. I felt her smooth and warm skin on my palms, and the sunlight from the window on the back of my hands. I felt like a tiger stalking an antelope. All of my senses were heightened, I noticed everything, and took in each moment as if it were a gift from the god of love. I inhaled the scent of her hair deeply, and closed my eyes, smiling. When they opened a moment later, I saw Amanda's pretty eyes looking back at me over her shoulder. Her white teeth shone through her red thick lips, and I continued to feel up her body.

"I love you Nathan," she whispered. She said it so seductively, that I could have sworn that she knew the pleasure she was arousing in me. My hands dribbled their way back down her perfect form, to her crotch, where they rested as I said, "I love you too Amanda." Her smile only widened. I didn't know how I hadn't came in my pants yet. But seconds before I would have, she stood up and faced me, bending forward with her hands on my knees.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some more of my new clothes." I grunted, rather than insist that she stay a moment longer. Her ass bounced as she fled from the room. I pressed the bottom of my right palm hard against my solid cock, and rubbed it back and forth through my pants. I was for the second time that minute, close to the edge when I stopped. I'd come this far, I didn't want to waste the moment on my own hand when I could be feeling my sister's body in another minute or so.

She skipped back into the room wearing jean shorts, and a tie-dye short sleeved shirt. Her smile glowed as she approached me. My hands instinctively reached out for her hips, and then pulled her in close. Nothing was said as I raised one of her legs at a time to position her on my lap facing me. We made eye contact, and my heart beat was louder than any thunder I'd ever heard.

"Do you like this outfit more than the last one?" She inquired.

"I love them both, you look great in either of them," I stalled, my hands still caressing her warm skin.

"Thanks! I also got some new underwear too, it's really fancy so I like it. I tried to ask dad to get it for me last week, but he told me it wasn't appropriate for me to wear." She blinked a few times, but her eyes continued to look straight into my skull, her smile seductive and knowingly naughty.

"You bought them? With your friend?"

"Yeah, wanna see them?" I couldn't believe she had asked me. I couldn't have possibly answered sooner.

"Sure." I tried to keep the visual queues of my excitement to a minimum. I prided myself for being able to suppress most of it, aside from the shaky hands and the throbbing prick.

Amanda stood up quickly and dropped her shorts to the ground. I followed them from their resting point, up her golden legs, and to her moist panties. They were black, and silky, and had a lacy embroidery around the waistband. Amanda blushed and giggled, kicking her shorts backwards so that they landed a few feet behind her. She had committed to her new appearance, and I couldn't have been happier.

"Do you like them?" I couldn't bring myself to speak. My cock started bucking uncontrollably, and I knew that if she touched me, I would lose it. "Nathan? Do you like them?" She repeated.

"I- um. Yeah, they're really nice on you." I gulped as I watched her toned muscles shift as she took another step towards me, and raised her leg to sit back down on my lap. I reached my hands out to assist her, and pulled her quickly and firmly down onto my groin. She wrapped her arms around my neck and shifted her sexy butt on my dick, and I reached down to feel it. Her ass cheeks clenched as my fingertips made contact, and the slight, yet sudden movement pushed me over the edge. I looked deeply into her eyes as I shot wave after wave of hot semen into my own pants, upwards towards her, as my unsuspecting sister tightened her perfect ass against my boner. She giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist, then looked down a little bit confused. My cock had been thrusting on its own for what seemed like an ecstasy filled hour, and my sweet little sister's eyes found their target. She looked down at the wet spot that appeared on my pants, and was rapidly expanding. She gasped.

"Did you pee?" A girly laugh ensued. I was still recovering from my high, and didn't answer for a moment. My eyes refocused and I regained control of the situation soon after.

"Um, no." She tilted her head and looked at me, a bit confused. Like the quick thinker that I am, I reached behind her and grabbed the glass of cranberry juice that was on the table and pulled it to my chest. She looked down at it and then back to the wet spot on my crotch.

"How did it get over here between us?" She asked. I felt my dick shrinking, under the pressure of her weight.

"I'm not sure, but I didn't pee." She didn't seem contempt with the answer.

"Then how come your penis was moving so much?" I didn't know what to say. I felt the inside of my face go hot, and my hands felt light and loose.

"It was probably just my phone. I had an alarm on vibrate for when I should get dressed for the day." I sighed as I saw the look on her face return to normal.

"Oh. Ok." She stood up, dismounted my wet lap, and walked out of the room. I hardly could recapture the events that just happened in my mind. Had my sister just dry humped me in sexy panties, until I came against her ass with only 2 layers of clothing between us? I felt weak as I stood up, but managed to climb my way up the stairs to my bedroom, where I adjusted my cock, and changed into new clothes. My heart was still beating quickly, and I was hardly sure that I had just done what I did. I realized that I felt guilty. I needed to get out of the house, so I went to the backdoor, put my shoes on and yelled out to my sister that I would be right back. I heard her yell back, "ok!"

As I patrolled the sidewalk, I felt like everybody that I passed somehow knew. They could smell it, or see it in my nervous walk. I was so ashamed, that I hardly made it out 5 minutes before I turned back to head home.

Part Two: After The Fact

Into the evening, and hours after I had cum with my sister on my lap, I was beginning to feel horny again. I noticed that as more and more time passed, I started to feel less bad about the earlier event. I acknowledged that it was probably just my dick being ready again, but I couldn't do anything to make myself truly believe it. I had to get off, at all costs.

"Amanda?" I yelled out.

"Yeah?" Her voice came from downstairs.

"Nevermind," I yelled back again. Knowing that she was downstairs, I took advantage of the opportunity and tiptoed into her bedroom. It was right next to mine, and I was blessed that the floor wasn't particularly squeaky. I opened the door slowly, so as not to make any noise. My dick was rock solid against my jeans, and my hands were sweaty as I pushed the door. I stepped into her room painfully slowly, and tried to keep from moving too quickly and risking noise. I saw her panties from the day before on the ground, and rushed over to them, completely forgetting about the need to be quiet. I quickly picked them up, and inhaled deeply with them against my face. My heart beat alone should have been loud enough for my sister to hear, but I stood frozen as I stuck my tongue out into them. Suddenly, I got a little bit overzealous. I dropped the panties, and walked out of the room, with the intent of actually putting my boner to good use.

My feet moved quickly beneath me as I ran into the living room. Amanda sat on the couch, rubbing her gorgeous fingers through her golden hair. She looked over and smiled at me. My heart melted, and I walked closer.

"What are you watching?" I asked, looked quickly over at the television which was showing some cartoon show I didn't recognize.

"I'm not sure, it was just on," she admitted. The look on her face was so adorable, her little upturned nose drew me even closer. "I'm bored though, nothing good's on, and I hurt my hip a little bit ago."

"Oh, how'd you do that?" I was only feet away.

"I slipped and bumped into the corner of the table," she pointed at the table in front of her that now rested under her sexy feet. I thought, 'how unfair it is of that table to hurt my sister, and then still get rewarded by getting to hold up her perfect toes.'

"That sounds like it hurt, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I guess so." I needed to find an excuse to touch her.

"Do you know what usually helps when you get a sore like that? A massage." She grinned from ear to ear as she realized what that meant. After all, who doesn't want a good massage? I'd always wondered why women don't get ask for more massages, it feels great for them, and the man gets to have his hands on the woman so it's a mutual victory. Why isn't this something that happens more often?

I stepped over her legs and sat down to her left. She was wearing her jean shorts still. I reached over to grab her by the thighs, and pull her body towards me so that she was lying down across the couch with her upper legs on my lap. The skin was as smooth as silk, and clenched a little bit as I pushed my thumbs down into it. She let out a seductive moan, and leaned back, closing her eyes. My hands worked their way down to her calves and ankles, and they caressed them. Her toes wiggled a bit as I did so, and so I reached over and removed her socks. Her toenails were painted dark red, and done a little sloppily, but it hardly mattered. My hands ventured their way back up her lower body and to her hips, where I spent the next few minutes pressing so that she didn't get suspicious as to why I was massaging other parts of her body, besides the part that was hurting. She breathed heavily, and her chest heaved up and down. I watched her mounds rise and fall for a moment, then returned my eyes back to her hips. Without thinking, I took it to the next step.

12