My Sexy Sleeping Girlfriend

Story Info
I fuck my sleeping girlfriend.
958 words
4.05
129.4k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been away for a month on vacation, leaving me behind impatiently waiting for her return. We were a very sexual couple, as we were in our early twenties, and were extremely attracted to one another. We would fuck multiple times a day if we could, so weeks without our bodies touching was excruciating.

When she was away, we would message each other how horny we were, and how we wished we could have sex instead of masturbating, which to be honest, I did very often. We planned to fuck in the car, secretly in the parking lot, after I picked her up from the airport, because that's how tense it had gotten. I was so hard on the way to pick her up, anticipating our fuck, and releasing all what I had kept up.

Her flight arrived and I packed her bags into the trunk, finally reunited with my love. However, when she got in the car, she was exhausted from her 13 hour flight, and passed out within minutes.

As hard as my dick was, I let her sleep, and when we got to my house, I easily picked her slim body out of the seat and carried her in. My muscular arms cradled her close to my chest and laid her gently on the bed. We usually slept in the nude, so I gently pulled her clothes off and tucked her in. I snuggled up behind her, spooning with our naked bodies becoming one.

Her long brown hair was draped across her shoulder, and I could make out her beautiful dreaming face in the dimly lit room. She was so sexy, and her smell was intoxicating. I rubbed my hands over her body, just like she loved. My dick began to re-harden, as I felt her tight and round ass surround it. Her pussy was bare as she always liked to keep it, which in-turn got me excited. I couldn't help but begin to touch myself, staring at my sleeping girlfriend.

I reached over her body, laying my hands on her small but very perky tits, massaging them with my palm. It was too much to resist, as I started thrusting against her ass, feeling my cock slide in-between her ass cheeks. She had promised to have sex tonight, and I thought she wouldn't mind if we did, even if she was asleep.

My fingers slowly made their way to her slit, and onto her clitoris. I toyed with her, rubbing my finger in circles, and then dipping one into her pussy. The sweet smell of her pussy became more intense, and my fingers soon became soaking with her juice. I pushed a second finger deep inside her, and soon felt her hips thrusting onto my hand. I looked over at her, but she still appeared to be asleep. I stretched her tight hole with third finger and kept rubbing her clit, faster and faster until I heard her begin to moan. Her eyes were still closed, she must be moaning in her sleep. Moments later I felt her body rock, and she let out a loud moan, now dripping all over my fingers, just like she always does. Watching her cum, stirred the feeling in my balls, and it took a lot of resistance to not cum myself.

I thought she must be awake after experiencing that, but surprisingly she was still sleeping. Her juice starting leaking onto my cock, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I slowly slid my dick inside her wet, tight pussy, inch by inch, until I felt the back of her push against me. Usually when she was awake, she would never let me fit my whole cock inside her, but now she couldn't say no, so I pushed deep inside her. I pulled my dick all the way out and thrusted hard back into her, feeling my balls slap against her lips. I continued fucking her, slamming my body against hers, and hearing her tiny whimpering noises, as she probably was getting fucked in her dream.

I pulled out and pushed her onto her stomach, and propped her ass in the air, and got on my knees behind her. I grabbed her ass tight, and pulled her backwards onto my cock. I pushed as deep as possible and she let out a sharp scream, but I assumed she was still asleep. I kept fucking her hard, pounding against her, as I had been waiting so long for this rough fuck. She kept wailing, and I knew it was because her pussy had never felt my whole cock inside it before. But then she said "ow!" and turned around to look me with eyes wide open. I had fucked her so hard that I had woken her up, and I thought now I'd have to stop. But I couldn't stop, I was too close to cumming, so I gripped my hands around her small waist and held her body, fucking her as I watched her whimper and try to pull herself away so I couldn't place my entire length inside her. I continued thrusting rough and quick, until I shoved her face into the pillow, with her ass tightly against my pelvis and came with my dick touching her cervix. I heard her moan loudly again, and realized she had came a second time with me, and I knew she had enjoyed our fuck.

I rolled off her and went back to spooning, as we both drifted off into a good, deep sleep. The next morning when we woke up, she told me she had always wanted to be woken up with a fuck, and was so turned on by my inability to resist her sleeping body.