My Sexy Twin Sinder

Story Info
Arnold can't control her lust Sinder anymore and takes her.
1k words
2.98
31.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction! None of the people or acts have happened.

This is my first story sorry if the grammar sucks, I hope you like it!

This story gets a little rough as well so If you don't like that leave now.

If you like we will start part 2.

Night after night day after day I couldn't hide my feelings for my beautiful sister anymore, I had to have her! She was the most beautiful, stunning perfect women I could ever imagine. Sinder had long dark brown hair, beautiful light blue eyes and the most perfect dazzling smile. She had a tiny little frame and perfect C cup tits, she never wore bras so I could always see her little nipples peeking through.

One day was just like any other day I just got back from the pool hall with my buddies, I was going to the laundry room to put my stinky clothes in the washer. On my way I passed my sister's room and that's when I saw it!

There she was on her bed, pants and shirt off! Legs apart! Fingering herself and rubbing her clit. I immediately got a hard on I didn't know what to do.

Should I stay and watch or should I just keep on my way and pretend I didn't see anything?

Who am I kidding!? I watched and reached into my pants and started to masturbate along with her it was so fucking hot. Hearing her sexy moans and grunts was so fucking sexy pretty soon she went over the edge and had her climax, I followed suit and came too it was such a mess my hands were covered. While she lie on the bed basking in her orgasm I ran to my room as fast as I could and shut my self in all night.

The next day at breakfast Sinder came down for breakfast looking sexy as always in booty shorts and sheer top her nipples showing through with her boobies bouncing.

I should probably specify where we live? Well we are actually living alone in a rental house. We are 23 years old she is my twin sister actually.

I was eating my cereal and enjoying my coffee, while Sinder decided to make a big breakfast eggs, toast, bacon, fresh orange juice the works! She had her sexy little ass bent over looking for a frying pan and a primal urge just overtook me, I jumped up and smacked her tiny little ass. She yelped and turn around and screamed, "ARNOLD! What the hell is the matter with you!? Why did you just slap my ass you pervert?"

I was floored I couldn't even respond it was all happened so fast, the first thing that came I could think of was, "I thought it would be funny". Totally lame I know.

"Funny? Well no it wasn't funny just don't do it again it really hurt!"

She proceeded to turn around and was getting the eggs ready and I figured fuck I already slapped her ass I might as well see as far as I can go.

I boldly got up and went up behind and and I gathered her in my arms moved her hair aside and started to kiss the side of her neck while letting my hands go to her sexy boobs.

"Ar.. what the hell are you doing!? Stop! Arnold no..." She then started moaning a bit and loosened up so I kept on after a minute or two I said,

"Sinder, I've wanted you so bad for so long. Your all I ever think about. I want to make love to you all day and night."

Right after I said that she went completely rigid. I actually let go and she turned around and smacked me in the face harder than I've ever been smacked before.

"Your a disgusting human! I can't believe I am related to you much less your twin you fucking pervert what is wrong with you! I'm moving out dumb-ass"!

Her words sent me over the edge I was seeing red as she turned to go upstairs I grabbed her by her hips, bent her over the table took my cock out, moved her shorts aside and shoved my dick hard and fast in her pussy. She screamed in surprise and pain at what I did. I decided to let her have it I fucked the her so hard I rammed my big 8 inch cock in and out her pussy. All the while she screamed and cried, however half way though I felt her getting even wetter and the noises were turning into moans! The slut was enjoying herself!

"You like getting fucked you little whore"? I whispered harshly.

"Yes big brother yes your dick feels so nice in my pussy your filling me up."

"Are you gonna stay here and not move out then?"

"Yes, Yes whatever you want just keep fucking me!"

I decided I wanted to to see Cinder's face and look into her eyes while I was fucking her senseless! I pulled out her with a pop. She started to whine so I turned her around slapped her face, and said shut up whore we're going to the bedroom I want to see your face while I fuck you. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her skank ass up the stairs all the while she was screaming and trying to keep up. After we got to my room, I picked her up and throw her on the bed, I mounted her and I shoved my dick up there and continued to fuck her with reckless abandon all the while she was moaning. Biting my neck, scratching my back it was so fucking hot I couldn't take it anymore after her 4th climax I had to mark my territory had to make her my bitch. I sank my teeth in her neck and blew my load into her pussy.