My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 01

Story Info
Bored wife discovers her exhibitionist side with a stranger.
12k words
4.66
171.9k
249

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVartos
JoeVartos
740 Followers

Chapter 1: Jen Discovers Exhibitionism

Jennifer was 37, and happily married to John who was 42. They were both attractive, worked out regularly and kept in great shape. Jen and John had been married for ten years now. They had a profound connection and emotional bond together. They loved each other very much. The success of their marriage hinged on the deep-rooted trust they had for one another.

John and Jen had a great sex life. They were good together in bed. They also were also open-minded about opportunities that could enhance their sexual experiences together. They were open to having sex with other partners, but that's not to say that they had an open marriage. Jen and John's sexual exploration was done together, as a couple.

John worked hard, and was often required to travel for work. Sometimes just a night or two away, but other trips often required being away for a week or more at a time. Many of the longer trips involved travel to foreign countries. Jen would often accompany John on the longer trips. She liked to travel and see new places, but often the trips could be boring as she was by herself most of the time. Jen figured that even though she'd be bored during the day, at least she could be with John most evenings.

One summer, Jen and John were on a business trip to Brazil. Jen originally thought it was going to be exciting to get to see Brazil, but after a couple days of sightseeing alone and not knowing where to go, she had found her experience thus far disappointing and was getting bored. Jen was asleep one morning while John was up getting ready for work. Jen had seemed tired the prior evening, so John didn't want to wake her and quietly slipped out the door once he was dressed.

Jen awoke when she heard the metallic click of the hotel room door closing behind John as he left. The noise woke her up in the middle of a very vivid, erotic dream. In a hazy morning fog, she didn't know where she was at first. After a few seconds, she got her bearings and realized where she was. Jen looked over and saw the other side of the bed was empty.

"John?" she called out. With no response she realized he had left already. She recalled John saying the night before he had to be to the client's office early that morning. He was there working on a very large transaction that his team had being working for months. Jen let out a sigh and thought to herself this would be another long boring day. She would soon learn that this was far from the truth.

After the morning fog had cleared from her head, Jen started to recall parts of her dream, but could not recount it all. All she could remember was that it was very hot and very dirty. She soon realized that it was a kind of wet dream, as she noticed she was wet between her legs. Jen again looked over at the empty bed next to her and sighed again as she laid back down staring up at the ceiling. She wished John was there, as she really liked fucking him in the morning after having erotic dreams.

Feeling horny and unsatisfied, Jen reached down and started rubbing her wet pussy. Already aroused from her dream, she enjoyed her own touch instantly. Jen continued masturbating her clit for a while. She was getting quite worked up and was breathing heavily. Her back started to arch as she tilted her head back toward the headboard. Jen was about to cum, but caught herself and suddenly stopped right before orgasming. Despite wanting a release, she knew that stopping herself short of orgasm now would lead to a much stronger orgasm with John when she finally did cum later.

Jen crawled out of bed and looked out the window. The sun was out with a clear blue sky. She looked down and saw that no one was at pool. Jen was a little surprised no one was at the pool on such a nice day, but figured it made sense since they were staying at more of a business hotel than a resort. Having not really enjoyed sightseeing and not knowing where to go, she decided she would go get some sun and read a book by the pool.

After cleaning herself up for the morning, Jen rummaged through her suitcase to find a swimsuit. She didn't much care for big tan lines, and since no one was at the pool, she decided to go with a tiny G-string bikini. It was more revealing than what she normally wore in public, but figured she had her cover up in the event anyone else showed up at the pool. Jen grabbed her sunglasses, suntan oil and book and headed down to the pool.

The pool was a pretty standard rectangular hotel pool lined with lounge chairs along both of the longer sides. Jen took a towel from the stand by the door, walked around, and selected a chair toward the end of the pool farthest from the door that looked to be getting the best sun. She set her things down and spread out her towel. She covered herself in in suntan oil and then laid down on her back, cracking open her book to read.

After laying a while in the sun, Jen decided it was time to flip over. She got up, lowered the back of the lounge chair to be flat and laid back down on her stomach holding herself up on her elbows. Jen looked around and surveyed the pool to see there still wasn't anyone else there. So, she pushed the straps of her G-string a bit lower on her hips to avoid too much of a tan line. Then, she laid down and reached behind her to untie the top of her bikini to avoid more lines. She left the top of her bikini on underneath her, trapping it between herself and the chair.

Jen continued reading her book, but soon fell asleep. She started to have more of the same vivid, erotic dream. The dream caused her body to shift around a bit on the chair, but not enough to dislodge her top. As Jen was sleeping, a young man walked out of the hotel into the pool area. He was 23 years-old and had a rock hard, chiseled body of a professional swimmer. The man walked by Jen's chair and noted her beautiful butt covered in oil. He admired her perfect cheeks laying there for all to see, outlined by the tiny straps of her G-string around the middle of her hips, wrapping around her backside and disappearing between the crack of her ass. He smiled and continued walking and placed his things on a chair a few over from Jen's.

The young man slipped into the pool and started swimming laps. After 15 or 20 minutes, the man stopped at the side of the pool to relax and catch his breath. Jen was still deep asleep in the middle of her erotic dream. By now, her legs had drifted apart and her feet were hanging over each corner of the end of the lounge chair. This gave the man a good view of Jen's barely covered pussy hidden by the start of the small triangle of the front of the tiny G-string. With the straps pushed over her hips, the back strap of the G-string had worked its way down to partially reveal Jen's pussy lips where the fabric ends and the string disappears between her butt cheeks. The man continued admiring Jen's beautiful body from the pool. He decided it was time to get out and kicked his way over to the ladder at the side of the pool.

The splashing noises caused Jen to awake suddenly. Her abrupt awakening combined with the noise confused her. She again was not quite sure where she was. Jen quickly flipped over to see who or what was causing the splashing noises. In the process, she was unaware that she had left her bikini top untied. As she flipped over, her top remained on the chair revealing her gorgeous 34 DD breasts.

Jen propped her upper body up on her elbows to get a better look. Still in a daze, she watched the man climb out of the pool. Jen watched him climb the ladder with water shedding itself from his chiseled physique. Jen thought to herself that this looked like a scene from a movie and she must still be dreaming. As the man rose out of the water it revealed to Jen his extremely tight speedo-like bathing suit. The suit looked like it was two sizes too small and barely contained him.

The man started walking toward Jen. In, a trance she continued admiring his fit body. She noted that the tight speedo left nothing to the imagination as she could see his huge bulge. Through the stretched fabric, Jen made out the shape of his dick. Jen could tell he was extremely well hung. She could even see the outline of his huge cockhead, making out the detail of the rim of his helmet. The man stopped near the end of Jen's chair. She continued staring at his cock through his tight bathing suit. The man caught her staring and smirked to himself.

The man said, "Excuse me miss, I don't think topless sunbathing is allowed at this hotel." Jen broke her gaze at the man's cock. Embarrassed, she realized that she's topless and quickly grabbed her coverup. She also realized that he probably noticed she was hypnotized and staring at his cock. She thinks about apologizing for staring, but apologized only about being topless, not wanting to admit out loud that she was in fact staring.

The man said, "Oh, no apology necessary. That's quite alright where I am from, but this hotel caters to foreigners where it is less accepted. My name is Pablo. Do you mind if I sit here?"

Jen replied, "I'm Jennifer. No, go ahead." They start conversing and Pablo explains he is in town to visit his cousin. Jen explains she is with her husband who is on a business trip. Jen finds her eyes keep migrating back to stare at Pablo's bulge in his swimsuit, so she puts on her sunglasses to hide her eyes. Jen turns on her side facing him as they continue to talk for a while. Deep in conversation, she is unaware that the lower half of her coverup has slipped slightly open revealing a glimpse of her nipple.

Pablo notices this, causing a slight arousal in his speedos. Jen takes note of the movement in Pablo's bathing suit as her eyes continue drifting back toward his crotch. Without saying anything, she realizes that her top had come open and she reaches around to pull it closed. They continue their conversation.

In his normal calm, deep voice, Pablo asks Jen, "Jennifer, may I see your beautiful breasts again?" Jen is a little startled by how forward and bold the young man is.

Jen smiles at him, knowing that he has already seen them completely bare earlier, and politely says, "No, I don't think so." She tightens her coverup further closed to ensure her boobs are hidden.

They continue conversing for a bit, and Pablo inquires again, "Jennifer, may I please see your breasts?" This time Jen ponders his request. She finds his determined desire to see her body flattering, especially since she must be 15 years older than him. Jen finds his bold directness attractive as well. She also thinks the thought of flashing him a peak to be quite naughty, which slightly excites her.

Figuring there is no harm since he has already seen her anyway, she replies "Ok. But, just a quick peak." Jen looks around to make sure no one else is there and pulls both sides of her coverup apart revealing her breasts to him.

"They are very beautiful. They are the most beautiful breasts I have seen. May I touch them please?"

Startled again by how forward he is, Jen replies, "No, just a peak I said." Jen pulls her coverup back closed. They continue conversing as a small group of other people arrive at the pool. The others arrange themselves close to the door on the same side, but at the other end, of the pool from Pablo and Jen. Pablo and Jen continue to talk, finding they have a fair bit in common. They both like to travel and have an appreciation for the arts.

"Can I see again?" Pablo requests as he motions toward Jen's chest.

"No, people will see," Jen replies.

"You can turn and face me so they will not see," Pablo explains. "Please?" The thought of getting caught excites Jen further. She finds Pablo's confidence attractive. She continues to think about his request, but she remains silent. "Please?" Pablo pleads.

"Ok, one last time, but that's it," Jen relents. Jen sits up and faces directly toward Pablo with the people to her back at the other end of the pool. She turns and looks over her should to make sure they aren't watching and opens the cover up and drops her hands to her sides. With the coverup hanging open at her sides it gives Pablo a full view of her large, round breasts.

"They are so beautiful. May I touch them please?" Pablo requests.

"No," Jen replies as she begins to cover up again.

Pablo interrupts her and says "Wait please." Jen stops. Pablo continues "Before you cover up, please spread your knees apart so I may see all of you."

"What?" she replies. "No, people will see."

"No, they can't see," he says. "Please, I want to admire all of your beauty at the same time." Flattered by his new and bolder request, Jen begins thinking about the people behind her at the other end of the pool that might see. The risk of getting caught continues to excite her further. Reluctantly, she complies moving her knees slowly apart spreading her legs. Jen feels vulnerable as she exposes her body to Pablo. Jen also finds herself excited about the naughty little game of peek-a-boo they are hiding from the people at the other end of the pool.

After gazing upon Jen's body for a moment, Pablo inquires "Please may I see your pussy?"

"What? No way," Jen exclaims as she quickly covers up again. They again return to their conversation as if nothing had happened.

After some time has passed, Pablo asks, "Would you care to come to my room for a drink?"

Jen's mind raced with wild thoughts of what would happen if she said yes. The thought of being taken in heated passion by this young stud was certainly appealing. Almost irresistible. She wanted to reply "Yes, take me to your room and drive your huge cock deep in my pussy over and over again." But, she knew she did not trust her ability to suppress these desires and be faithful if they ended up alone together. So, she resisted her temptations and dirty thoughts and answered "No, I don't think that would be a good idea. I should probably go."

Pablo pleads, "No, please stay a little while longer Jennifer. I am very much enjoying your company."

Jen replies, "Ok. Just a little while longer though. I really must go before it gets too late."

They talk for another 10 to 15 minutes, and Pablo requests again "May I please see your beautiful body again Jennifer?" By now, Jen was feeling like she was under Pablo's control. He had a way and a power over her that lead her to comply with his requests, even if they made her uncomfortable. His desire for her made her feel sexy and attractive. It made her feel electric and full of confidence. It also felt rewarding for him to take such an interest in her body that she spent many a hour at the gym each week keeping fit and toned. Because of this, despite her reluctance, she somehow felt obligated to obey his wishes. Jen could easily say no to any of them with no consequence. But, she felt she should please him in a way.

Jen began to rationalize the latest request in her head. She thought to herself, one more peak won't hurt as he has seen her several times already. And, if it makes him happy then what is the harm? Plus, Jen is thoroughly enjoying their naughty little game of peek a boo. She relents and opens her cover up one final time. Pablo motions his hands toward her knees. Jen sighs and reluctantly spreads her legs for him again.

After gazing her body up and down, Pablo asks "Please may I see your pussy?" Instead of instant denial like the time before, Jen pauses to think about the request. She is reluctant to have this naughty game get out of hand and go too far. But the thrill of the game is exciting her. And she feels compelled to obey his requests.

Jen looks over her should to again confirm no one is watching. With her legs still spread she replies to Pablo "I can't believe I'm doing this." Her mind is telling her she should stop now. But her body can't resist his requests. Almost unwillingly, she takes her left hand and slowly grabs the fabric of her G-string pulling the tiny piece of fabric to the side revealing her cleanly shaved pussy to him.

"You have a very beautiful pussy Jennifer," he comments. "May I touch you?"

Jen desperately wanted to say yes, but she finds the self-control to say "No." She fixes her G-string and covers up again as they continue talking for another 15-20 minutes. Jen then says, "Its getting late. I've had too much sun. I need to go."

Pablo pleads with her "Please, stay just a few more minutes Jennifer."

Jen replies "I really must go." Jen didn't want to leave, but she knew if she stayed any longer things would certainly get out of hand and get her in trouble.

Pablo says "Ok. But before you go, please may I have one last look at you?" Jen rationalizes that she has committed to leave, so one more peak won't hurt as she is leaving after this. Plus, she strangely still feels obligated to comply.

With her back to the others, Jen again looks over her shoulder to make sure they can't see. She lets her coverup fall open again revealing her breasts to Pablo one last time. He again motions to her legs and she spreads them apart again, this time without hesitation. After Jen spreads her legs, Pablo motions toward her bathing suit. Jen rolls her eyes, but complies with his request and shows him her pussy again. Despite feeling completely vulnerable and a bit uncomfortable with her legs spread showing her pussy to Pablo, Jen really enjoys his gaze upon her body.

Jen allows him a minute to take in the view of her body, and then says "Ok, I think its..." but is interrupted by Pablo.

"Please show me your pussy," he says.

"I just showed you," Jen replies.

"No. Please show me the warm pink inside your pussy," Pablo requests.

Jen exclaims "No. I'm not..." but is again interrupted by Pablo.

"Please?" Pablo firmly requests again.

Finding herself unable to deny his boldest request yet, Jen reluctantly and with some level of protest asks "How?"

Pablo instructs her "Please spread you pussy open with your fingers."

Jen pauses as she thinks about his request. She mutters under her breath "I really can't believe I'm doing this." Jen slowly reaches down and places the fingers of each hand on the sides of her pussy. She curls her fingers which slowly parts her lips, revealing her warm pink cunt waiting inside. Pablo admires her pink pussy. By now, Jen had gotten a little wet from the excitement of the game. Pablo continues his gaze taking note of how the wetness of her pussy glistens in the sunlight.

Before Pablo can make any more requests, Jen states "That's all you get. Its time for me to go." Jen straightens the fabric of her G-string to cover herself and quickly closes her coverup. She collects the rest of her belongings and stands up to leave. Even though Pablo has pushed her way beyond appropriate boundaries and made her feel uncomfortable, they still exchange pleasant good byes.

As Jen starts to walk away, Pablo says "Maybe I shall see you here tomorrow?" Jen turns back and simply smiles at Pablo without responding.

Jen rides the elevator up to her room and reflects on the naughty little game she just played. She thinks to herself she must be crazy flashing her body to a complete stranger like that. But, having a gorgeous young, hunk like Pablo take interest in her was very flattering. The attractive young man's desire for her and gazing upon her body was also very exciting.

When Jen gets to her room, she open the shades and looks out the window seeing Pablo still laying by the pool. Being incredibly horny from their game, she starts to rub her pussy. Jen sits in a chair and places one heel in each corner of the window sill as she spreads her legs and continues massaging her clit. Jen becomes excited immediately and starts breathing heavily and panting. Her back starts to arch and she clenches her butt cheeks. But, she suddenly stops before having an orgasm. She knows the only thing that will satisfy her hunger is a warm cock pounding her cunt. And not having masturbated to orgasm will make it that much stronger when she finally does cum.

JoeVartos
JoeVartos
740 Followers