My Sexy Wife Jennifer Ch. 03

Story Info
Pablo Continues to Explore Jen's Exhibitionist Side.
7.1k words
4.63
40k
33

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeVartos
JoeVartos
742 Followers

Jen and John had finished having breakfast in their hotel room. As John got ready to leave for work, he explained that he was going to have to work late again on the big deal and they wouldn't be able to have dinner tonight. He asked Jen, "What do you have planned today?"

Envisioning another boring day around the hotel, Jen sighed and replied, "Nothing. I will probably lay around the pool for a while and read a book I guess."

John said, "Why don't you have Pablo take you to see more of the town?"

"Are you sure you'd be ok with that?" Jen asked.

"Of course," John answered. "You have fun with him, right?"

Jen nodded her head yes, and then jokingly replied "What if he wants to fuck me again?"

"Then you should fuck him if you like," John replied.

Jen exclaimed, "Really? Are you serious?"

"You like fucking him don't you?" John inquired.

Jen sheepishly replied, "Yes."

"I know, I have video to prove it!" he said jokingly referring to the video that Jen had showed John of her and Pablo fucking. They both laughed. "I want you to be happy and fulfilled. And since I can't do it tonight, you should go have fun with him."

"I love you so much," Jen exclaimed.

"I love you too," John said. "Just promise me you'll tell me all about it later. Every detail."

Jen said "Absolutely. Have a fabulous day at work honey."

John gave Jen a kiss and said, "See you soon," as he walked out the door.

Jen got in the shower and cleaned up to go sightseeing. She went down to Pablo's room and knocked on the door. As Pablo opened the door in his bathrobe Jen exclaimed, "Guess what? I'm free today. I'm totally yours all day. Where do you want to take me?"

"Jennifer, please come inside," Pablo replied. They entered the room and Pablo climbed on the bed reclining against the headboard. Pablo was not wearing anything under his robe. As he lay on the bed, his robe fell open partially revealing his huge cock to Jen. Unable to control her gaze, Jen stared at Pablo's massive member. Her mouth began to water as she imagined taking him deep in her throat.

"Jennifer, please open the window shades," Pablo instructed. Jen willingly complied opening the shades to reveal the floor to ceiling windows that lead to a small balcony. "Please undress for me," he continued.

Attempting to fight off her carnal urges to be fucked by Pablo's enormous prick again, Jen replied, "Pablo, I Want to go out. Please take me sightseeing or somewhere to town."

"Jennifer, please undress," Pablo repeated. Knowing she was unable to resist Pablo's commands, Jen conceded and slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. Once her shirt was off, she slipped out of her shorts.

As Jen slowly spun around to show Pablo the back of her small yellow thong, she asked, "Like this?"

Pablo replied, "Please, all the way." Jen proceeded and pushed the straps of her thong down her hips and let it drop to the floor. Then she reached around her back and unclasped her bra, tossing it on a chair near the window.

Pablo continued, "Jennifer, please show me your beautiful body in the sunlight. Please open the door." Jen complied and slid the glass door open. "Now step onto the balcony."

Jen replied, "No, someone could see me from the building over there."

Pablo calmly commanded, "Please Jennifer." Unable to resist, Jen took one step onto the balcony. Her heart began to race as she scanned the building across the way. The windows were mirrored in the light, so she couldn't see who might be in the large office building, but wondered if someone was watching.

Pablo continued, "Jennifer, please show me your beautiful pink pussy." Jen started to turn toward Pablo but he stopped her. "No, please face the railing. Show me from behind. Please spread your feet apart and lean forward." Jen did as he instructed. She placed both hands on the railing as she leaned forward and stepped her feet apart. She arched her back and stuck her ass in the air toward Pablo to give him a view of her pussy between her legs as she continued bending forward at the waist. Jen then reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips to give Pablo a view of her warm pink slit.

Pablo commented, "Jennifer, your pussy is very beautiful. Please make it wet."

Jen did as he instructed and started stroking her clit. She could feel the wetness of her cunt the minute she touched herself. She continued masturbating for Pablo sliding a finger in and out of her wet slit as she stared at the mirrored windows of the office building wondering who was watching. After a few minutes, Pablo instructed, "Jennifer, please come suck my cock."

This was the order she had been waiting for. She couldn't wait to get Pablo's huge cock in her mouth. As Jen turned around and stepped back in the room, she saw Pablo had removed his robe and was slowly stroking his now fully erect member. Jen's mouth watered as she gazed upon his massive 11 inches of firm cockmeat. She quickly went over to the bed and took Pablo's stiff rod in her hand. Jen licked the shaft up and down with her tongue a few times, and then plunged her mouth around Pablo's hard cock. Jen bobbed up and down on his stiff member. It stretched her cheeks as she slurped and sucked her way up and down.

After only a few minutes, Pablo stopped Jen and asked, "Jennifer, please may I fuck you?"

Jen quickly replied, "Yes Pablo, fuck me. Fuck me now." Pablo got up and placed Jen on her back. He spread her legs and lowered his huge hard prick to Jen's awaiting pussy. Pablo drove his massive cock all the way in, deep inside Jen's wet cunt. Jen let out a gasp as Pablo's large girth parted the walls of her pussy as he filled her warm box with his cock. Pablo pulled back and then dropped his entire weight on Jen as he slammed his rod deep inside her pussy again. He continued pounding Jen's pussy harder and harder with each thrust.

After five or six thrusts, Jen could feel her pussy start to tingle and spasm. She tried to suppress her impending orgasm the best she could. But after two more hard thrusts, Jen cried out, "Oh Fuck! Pablo I'm gonna cum. FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Jen exploded into orgasm as Pablo continued his assault on her pussy. He continued ramming his huge cock deep in her pussy. The force of his thrusts and the depth of his cock deep inside her were nothing like Jen had ever felt. He was fucking her harder than she had ever been fucked by anyone before. Jen was in ecstasy as she felt each thrust of his cock shake her entire body.

Pablo continued fucking his huge cock in and out of Jen's tight pussy. He continued ramming, harder and harder with each thrust. As Pablo railed away on Jen's pussy, she felt the contractions rising up inside her again. She knew another orgasm was inevitable. This time she made no effort to suppress it. Jen screamed out, "I'm cumming again. Fuck. Fuck. Oh fuck. Oh shit. I'm cumming!" This time Jen's orgasm was much more intense. She felt it through her entire body. Her body convulsed uncontrollably as the wave of ecstasy overtook her. The convulsions were long and deep. She continued to orgasm for what seemed like minutes as Pablo continued fucking her as hard as he could.

As Pablo continued ramming his cock inside Jen, he requested, "Jennifer, please may I cum on your beautiful face?"

Jen answered, "Yes Pablo, cum all over my face. Give me your warm cum." Pablo pulled his cock from Jen's drenched pussy. He climbed up and straddled Jen's chest with one knee on each side of her ribcage and began stroking his cock. Jen began begging for him, "Please give me your cum. Cum all over my face Pablo. I want to taste your hot cum." Jen dropped her mouth open and stuck out her tongue in anticipation of Pablo's huge load.

After a few moments, Pablo began to groan and tense up. Jen looked up at him eagerly waiting. Pablo then unleashed his load on Jen's face. He shot the first barrage deep in her mouth. His second blast streamed across her cheek. The next barrage landed half in her mouth and half across her upper lip. He proceeded dumping stream after stream of warm thick cum all over Jen's face. By the time he was done, Jen's face was completely covered, cheek to cheek, forehead to chin, in Pablo's sticky cum.

Jen swallowed the loads that Pablo had dumped in her mouth, then licked her lips to get more. She loved the taste of cum and couldn't get enough. Jen scraped as much as she could from her face with her fingers. She licked her fingers clean, then searched for more. After she had gotten as much as she could, she took Pablo's cock in her hand and gently squeezed it straining the last drops of cum from his cockhead.

Jen exclaimed, "Wow. That was a lot of cum Pablo. You made a mess of my face. I loved it! Thank you."

After resting on the bed for a while, Pablo remarked, "Jennifer, would you like to clean up in the shower?"

Jen replied, "Yes, thank you." Pablo got up and led Jen into the bathroom and started the shower. He directed Jen into the shower and then followed her inside.

Pablo asked, "Jennifer, please may I wash your body?"

Jen happily replied, "Yes Pablo."

Pablo grabbed the soap and lathered it up in his hands. He got behind Jen and began rubbing his hands up and down her wet body soaping it up. He covered every inch of her body, spending extra time fondling her large firm breasts. Jen could feel Pablo's cock rub in between her ass cheeks. She couldn't believe he was hard again so soon. Pablo softly asked in Jen's ear, "Jennifer, please may I fuck you again?"

Jen replied, "Yes Pablo, you may fuck me." Jen had barely gotten the words out of her mouth when she felt Pablo's huge cockhead part her pussy lips. Pablo drove his hard cock deep inside her. Jen placed her hands on the shower wall to brace herself for more of Pablo's fucking. Pablo grabbed Jen's hips with his hands and began slowly fucking his long rod in and out of Jen's warm cunt. Even though Jen had fucked Pablo several times, she couldn't get over how his huge cock filled her pussy and how good it felt inside her.

Pablo continued slowly fucking Jen's pussy. With each stroke, Jen began thrusting her tight ass back into Pablo's hips. Jen began to gasp each time their bodies crashed together. "Oh!" she cried out after each pounding. Pablo continued jamming his huge, stiff rod in Jen's pussy. Each of his hard thrusts lifted Jen up on her tiptoes.

By now Jen was starting to lose control. "Fuck me Pablo," she wildly exclaimed. "Fuck me. Yes... Yes... Yes... Fuck my tight little pussy... Yes, like that... Fuck me... Oh god, your huge cock feels so good... Yes... Yes... Keep fucking me... Yes... Yes..." As their wet bodies continued slapping together, Jen could feel another orgasm begin to swell deep inside her. "Oh yes... Yes... Fuck me... You are going to make me cum again... Yes... Fuck me Pablo." Jen couldn't hold it any longer and screamed out as she burst into orgasm "OH FUCK... I'M CUMMING... I'M CUMMING!"

As Jen's orgasm subsided, Pablo continued fucking her pussy. He leaned into her ear and asked, "Jennifer, please may I cum inside you?"

Jen replied, "No Pablo. I want to taste you again. I want your cum in my mouth." Pablo released his grip on Jen's hips and pulled his cock from her sopping wet cunt. Jen turned to face him. She got down on her knees and started sucking his fat cock. Pablo placed a hand on the back of Jen's head. He began guiding her head, bobbing it back and forth on his dick. He placed his other hand on the top of Jen's head and began fucking his rod in and out of her mouth more intensely now. Jen gagged a little with each push forward.

Pablo continued forcefully fucking Jen's face as he began to tighten up. He let out a long groan and then unleashed a blast of cum deep down Jen's throat. He began filling her mouth with his warm cum as he continued fucking his exploding cock in her mouth. Jen tried to swallow as much as she could after each blast, but his load was too large and began leaking out the sides of her mouth. Pablo fucked a few more strokes in Jen's mouth until he had finished dumping his huge cumload. Jen eagerly swallowed and slurped at his cock. She was overwhelmed with the massive amount of cum he shot in her mouth, but loved the taste of it and managed to swallow it all.

After Jen was done lapping up all of Pablo's cum, he helped her to her feet and shut off the water. They toweled off and slipped into some bathrobes. They returned to the bedroom and relaxed on the bed. After a while they decided to order room service for breakfast. As they ate, they chatted more about traveling and the various places each of them had been.

After breakfast was finished, Jen asked, "Come on. Where are you taking me today? I want to go out."

Pablo replied, "I know a nice beach if you'd like."

Jen answered, "Yes. That sounds great. Let's go." Jen gathered her clothes and they both got dressed. They left Pablo's room and headed to Jen's to get a swimsuit for the beach.

Once inside her room, Pablo asked, "Jennifer, where are your swimsuits?"

Jen replied, "In the top drawer," as she pointed to the dresser. Pablo went over to the dresser and opened the drawer. He rummaged through the drawer and pulled out a skimpy string bikini with ties at the sides and behind the neck.

He held the bikini up and said," Jennifer, please wear this one." Pablo watched Jen as she undid her shirt buttons and shorts and tossed them aside. She reached around and undid the clasp of her bra and tossed it on the bed. Finally, she slipped her panties down her hips and tossed them on the bed as well. Pablo handed her the bikini and she put it on, first tying the strings of the bottoms, then the top. She put her shorts and shirt back on over the top of the bikini, grabbed a shoulder bag and packed a few things like sunscreen and sunglasses for the day. After she finished, they left the room and went downstairs to catch a taxi.

Once they arrived at the beach, Jen took off her shorts, shirt and sandals and placed them in her bag. Pablo took off his shirt and placed it in the bag as well. They headed down to the water and began walking along the sand. The beach was relatively uncrowded with a few people scattered here and there; mostly adults, some couples, numerous single men, and a few single women here and there. They talked for a bit as they strolled down the beach.

After a while, Pablo said, "Jennifer, please take off your top."

Jen exclaimed, "What? No. People will see. Not in public."

Pablo continued, "Jennifer, please. This is a nude beach. It is perfectly fine here." Jen looked back at Pablo wanting to continue her protest, but she knew it will be futile. Jen looked around to see who might be watching. She then reached behind her neck and untied her top. She put her top in her bag and pulled out her suntan lotion. Pablo asked, "Jennifer, please allow me." Jen handed Pablo the tube of lotion and he squirted some in his hands. He first rubbed the lotion on Jen's shoulders and back. He then worked his way around her ribcage and rubbed lotion on her stomach, working his way up to her chest. Pablo began massaging the lotion over Jen's beautiful, full 34 DD breasts, circling his thumbs around her nipples making them hard. For a second, Jen forget they were in public as she enjoyed Pablo's touch.

After a moment, Jen snapped from her trance, realizing there are people watching and said, "Ok, that's good. Thank you." They continued their stroll along the waterline. Pablo carried Jen's bag. This left her with nothing to hide her gorgeous boobs from the other people on the beach. As they passed others along the way, Jen noticed most of the men and even some of the women checking her out, gazing upon her exposed bosom. She realized that they were not staring as if it was uncommon to see someone topless, but rather just casually taking in her beauty. They passed a few other women that were also topless, so Jen began to relax. She started to enjoy the gaze of the men who looked at her.

Just as Jen felt comfortable, Pablo instructed, "Jennifer, please remove your bottoms."

Jen objected, "No, Pablo, there are people everywhere. I don't want them to see."

Pablo replied, "Jennifer, please. This is a nude beach. It is ok. Please remove your bottoms."

Jen continued to object, but realized she was getting nowhere. She relented to Pablo and removed her bottoms, placing them in the bag. Now Jen felt completely vulnerable and exposed again as they continued walking. Jen kept her hands in front of her trying her best to hide her cleanly shaven pussy from view. She took special note of each person that gazed upon her feeling quite uncomfortable. Pablo remarked, "Relax Jennifer, you have a beautiful body. Let the people admire you." Jen did as instructed. She relaxed her hands allowing them to fall to her sides. She became more comfortable as they continued to walk, relaxing a bit more as each person they passed gazed upon her.

After they reached the end of the beach, they turned around and walked for a bit before picking a spot to sit for a while. They continue talking and laying out in the sun for another hour or so. By now it was lunchtime, so they decided to go get something to eat. Jen put her bikini back on, followed by her shirt, shorts, and sandals. They walked to a nearby restaurant and sat on the patio to have lunch.

As they conclude their meal, Pablo asked, "Jennifer, did you enjoy the beach?"

"Yes Pablo, it was nice," she replied.

"Did you enjoy having the men look at you?" he continued.

With a fair bit of hesitation, Jen conceded, "Yes."

"Did it arouse you?" Pablo asks.

After a long pause, Jen again admitted, "Yes."

Pablo said, "Let us go buy you a dress for this evening." They left the restaurant and walked along a nearby street full of shops. After passing a few, they went inside one. Pablo combed through the racks and eventually pulled out a silky, red, cocktail dress and handed it to Jen. "Please try this one," he said to Jen.

Jen took the hanger from him and went into the dressing room. She took off her shirt and shorts and slipped into the dress. The dress was tightly form fitting and its silky material clearly revealed her bikini underneath. Jen concluded she won't be able to wear a bra underneath it without it showing. She exited the dressing room to show Pablo, and he gave her his approval. Jen looked in the mirror and liked the way it was cut, showing off her curves and tight body. It made her feel sexy, so she decided to get it.

They took the dress to the register and checked out. After leaving the dress shop, they walked a few more blocks and then found a taxi to take them back to the hotel. Once at the hotel, they each went to their separate rooms and arranged to meet in the lobby at 7pm.

Jen returned to the lobby at 7pm and saw Pablo waiting. They went outside and climbed into an awaiting taxi. As they drove to dinner, Pablo asked, "Jennifer, may I touch you please?

Jen answered, "Yes, but just outside my dress." Pablo began rubbing his hands up and down Jen's ribcage and stomach. His hands continued to glide up and down her body and over her breasts. Pablo worked his hands down to Jen's knees. Then he returned his way up the inside of her legs. Jen began to shudder with the thought of Pablo plunging his fingers in her now wet box right in the backseat of the taxi. Jen could see the taxi driver checking out the action in the backseat, so Jen stopped Pablo's hand and said, "Just outside my dress I said."

Pablo complied and returned to running his hand up Jen's stomach and breasts. After a few more blocks, the taxi pulled over at the curb near a park. Pablo paid the driver and they got out of the taxi. Pablo remarked, "The restaurant is just across the park." As they walked across the park Pablo asked, "Jennifer, may I touch you here?"

JoeVartos
JoeVartos
742 Followers
12