My Shameful Secret Revealed

Story Info
18-year-old girl learns of dad's taboo fetish.
2.4k words
4.38
141.1k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pornography that got me into trouble. I wasn't tech savvy enough to password protect the adult sites I was visiting on my family's computer or even delete the history screens. That was how my daughter learned about my obsession with incest, a shameful fetish I've carried with me ever since I was twelve and found that my father kept a stash of magazines about father/daughter and mother/son incest. Those magazines were my first exposure to pornography and they unleashed a shameful fantasy.

I've never desired to sleep with my mother, and until recently I didn't have any thoughts about my daughter, Samantha. I was proud of her like any father. She had achieved excellent grades throughout high school and got a large scholarship to a private college that she is starting at this fall. Never tried out for the cheerleading squad but she ran every morning and kept herself in good shape. She's a pretty girl, no doubt. She has auburn hair and hazel green eyes. She stands at 5'5", weighs, maybe 130 lbs. Her breasts are perky and her ass shapely. She didn't dress like a slut, but I couldn't help noticing that once she started shopping for herself there were a few more thong panties in the hamper and lacy bras I know aren't my wife's.

The trouble started three weeks ago when I came home a bit early from work, feeling a little under the weather. Sam was home on summer break and her car was in the driveway. I was looking forward to sitting around watching movies with her. When I came in, I just caught Sam rushing up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Hi Dad," she shouted, "I'll be down in a bit. I forgot that I had to call Renee."

"No problem, Sam. Just came home with the sniffles. Was hoping we could watch a movie while I got myself back on track."

"Sure," she shouted from inside her room.

I thought it was a little strange that Sam wouldn't have asked why I was home a good four hours early and couldn't imagine what was going on with Renee that was so urgent. Before changing into some pajamas and popping a few aspirin, I went to the family's computer to check my work e-mail to see if anything urgent was in my inbox. I turned on the monitor and to my horror the Web browser was open to one of the father/daughter incest sites. I felt the blood rush from my face and my stomach bottomed out. Sam knew. She must have been reading it when I came in and panicked when she heard me come in the door. In her confusion she must have forgotten to close the browser.

"Shit," I said.

I went downstairs to the laundry room to look for some more comfortable clothes, afraid of encountering Sam upstairs near my bedroom. I felt like a jackass who had just destroyed his relationship with his daughter. How was Sam going to understand that it was just a porn fetish and that I didn't want to have sex with her? Sam has had boyfriends and I'm sure she understands sex, but I'm just as sure the idea of her dad wanting to fuck her would make her skin crawl. I'd have to tell my wife at some point, and she would never understand why I'm masturbating to incest porn while she's upstairs asleep. My wife and I had great sex, but I still had this thing. It occurred to me that I may have to get a divorce and never see my wife or daughter again.

Then I heard Sam come downstairs.

"Dad?!" she shouted.

She didn't sound mad and I realized that she might want to play it like nothing happened. Then I realized I left the monitor on and she would know that I knew. Hell, she might even have been hoping to clear the screen before I saw.

I took the basement stairs two at a time hoping to get to the living room before Sam and turn off the monitor. She was standing in the living room looking as ashen as I knew I did. My intestines quaked and I breathed in, but forgot for a few seconds to breathe out. When I did, everything just came out.

"I'm so sorry, Sam," I said, "I never wanted you to see any of that. You have to believe that what I look at online, well, it just doesn't involve you."

Her eyes were tearing up.

"How could it not involve me, dad? You aren't looking at those stories for their literary merit. You shouldn't think about fucking your own daughter."

"God, Sam, I'm sorry, but you have to believe me. I never think about you. I think about the people in the stories. For me, it happening to other families, it . . .well. . ."

I stopped there. I didn't want to tell my daughter that reading about other fathers fucking their daughters gets me hard. I didn't want to think about Sam thinking about me jacking off to those kind of stories.

"You don't think about me?" she said. It almost seemed like she was hurt.

"No. No."

"You don't think I'm pretty?" she asked.

"Sam, look, it isn't that. I'm not trying to reject you, but you're my daughter that's all. I think you're beautiful, but. . ."

"You don't want to fuck me?"

Tears were streaming down her face and her skin was read. She practically shouted that last question at me.

"Jesus, Sam. What's the matter with you? I'm so sorry I've hurt and confused you like this."

"What's the matter with you," she said, and slapped me.

I grabbed both her hands. I noticed that her hands smelled like cunt, but figured she had probably masturbated earlier that day.

"I'm going to tell mom what you do," she threatened, "I'm going to tell her that you fuck yourself every night thinking about other fathers doing their daughters, but that you think I'm too ugly."

"Sam, you're getting confused."

"Why'd you let me read that, dad? Do you know what that did?"

She collapsed in my arms sobbing. I felt terrible. I had introduced my daughter to my own shame. The story had been a turn-on for her and she had been upstairs masturbating thinking she was safe, like I thought I was safe.

"It's okay, Sam. Don't cry. It doesn't mean anything. You can find it hot. I promise."

"But I thought about you, dad?" she said into my chest.

"What?" I asked.

She pulled her head up.

"I thought about you."

I looked at my daughter, her long auburn hair was soaked with tears and clung to her cheeks. Her eyes were puffy and red and her nose was runny. As I brushed her hair away I felt my cock begin to stir.

"It's okay to think about me," I said. "I promise."

"Then why don't you think about me?" she asked.

I had never thought about it. My daughter was beautiful. Her tits were firm and her round ass appealed to that part of me that likes to spank, but I when I read those stories I never placed her image between my legs sucking my cock. I knew why.

"I think I am afraid to think about you, Sam. It's wrong. I thought it would make me a pervert."

"It does," she said, laughing through her tears.

I pulled her hair back again. Then I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry this happened," I said.

Then I kissed her on the cheek. Then our lips met. Panic overwhelmed me, but my cock became hard.

"Sam," I said, and kissed her gently again.

"Please, dad," she said.

Our mouths opened and our tongues met. Her lips were soft and salty from her tears. I ran my hand through her hair. She broke away and began to kiss my neck. I started to cry.

"What are we doing?" I said, but she bit me and I stopped speaking.

Our lips met again and my hands moved along her back. I placed my fingers into the arch of her lower back and flattened my hands. I shoved them downward and cupped her firm, runners ass through her jeans. She hugged me tightly around my neck. I pulled my hands back up and slid them under the fabric of her t-shirt, holding her soft, small love handles. She pulled away slightly and my hands cupped her breasts. My thumb traced over the fabric of her lacy bra, circling her hard nipple.

We broke our kiss and I pulled her shirt over her head. I then reached around and unsnapped her bra. Her breasts were beautiful and firm and her lips quivered as she looked at me looking at her. I grabber her face with my right hand and brought her eyes to mine.

"Are you okay?" I said.

"I don't know," she answered.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"No."

I got on my knees and took her nipple into her mouth. With my left hand I caressed her belly and her right breast. Then I switched. Samantha ran her hands through my hair and I began to fumble with the buttons of her jeans. I yanked them off.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her down to the floor, turning her around so her back was to me. I pushed her downward so she was lying on her stomach and put my weigh on top of her, my cock pressing into her ass cheeks. I bit kissed her neck and then worked my way down her back. I liked the entire length and then sat up and looked at her firm teenage ass in her thong panties.

"You are so bad," I said and then smacked her right cheek with medium strength.

She let out a little gasp.

I spread her legs apart and rubbed her cunt through the thin materials of her panties with my left hand.

"You are so bad," I said again and spanked her with my right hand.

She moaned and I pressed my thumb between the covered lips of her pussy. I grabbed her hips and lifted her waist so only her face and arms were on the ground.

"What do you want me to do, Samantha," I asked, still rubbing her cunt.

"You know," she said.

I slapped her left cheek this time.

"I want to hear you say it. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck me," she said. "Please."

A part of me said stop, don't fuck your daughter, but a stronger part of me pulled her panties to the side and made me lick her cunt from behind. I circled her clit and shoved my thumbs into the wet folds of her pussy. Her cunt tasted like heaven. She bucked against my hand. I withdrew my thumb and licked from her clit to her asshole circling both end-points for extended amounts of time. I could tell my daughter was no virgin. With her asshole lubed up with my spit I went back to her clit and shoved the first two knuckles of my pinky finger into her tight ass.

"That feels so good," she said. "I'm going to come soon if you don't stop."

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock," she said.

"Roll over, Sam," I told her.

I undressed and watched my daughter rub her clit in anticipation of fucking her father. I crawled over her and straddled her chest, rubbing my cock between her soft C-cups.

"Suck it a little," I told her.

She lifted her head and put the tip of my cock in her mouth. I reached around the back of her head to support her and thrust myself deeper into her mouth. I so wanted to come in her mouth, but I still had to fuck her tasty twat.

I pulled out of her mouth and crawled back down her body. I positioned myself between her legs and slowly shoved the head of my cock in. I sat up and rubbed her clit, moving my cock slightly. She arched her hips upward and I pulled back.

"Uh uh!" I said, "We play by daddy's rules."

"But I want it so bad," she said.

"What do you want?"

"I want your cock deep inside of me."

With that I shoved my cock all the way in and bent over to kiss my lovely daughter.

"I love you so much, Sam," I told her.

"I love you too, Dad," she said.

"I want you to rub your clit while I fuck you," I told her.

She reached down and started to rub. I began to thrust with vigor, rubbing her breast and biting her nipples. Sam's face contorted with pleasure and she moaned into my mouth as I kissed her. I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Sam, I'm going to come soon. I can't come in you. Where do you want it?"

"Wherever you want to," she said.

I sat back up and moved her hand from her clit. While still thrusting into her wet snatch I rubbed her swollen clitoris with my thumb fast.

"God, dad," she said, "I'm going to come."

"Oh, yeah," I told her, "I want you to baby. I want to feel you come all around my cock and them I'm going to come around your tits."

Just then her cunt began to contract around the walls of my cock and her body began to flay and roll as her orgasm overpowered her. I was getting close so I pulled out and kissed.

"I'm going to come all over your tits, baby," I said and then straddled her belly again.

I took my cock in my hand and jacked off while rubbing it across her tits.

"Oh, God, Sam," I said and the shot load after load across her firm white tits.

I bent down and licked some off and then kissed. She was still panting. I fell on the floor beside her. A wave of guilt rushed over me, but I looked over at Sam and saw that she was feeling the same. I didn't want to cause her any more pain that I already had that day, so I focused on my love for her and the intensity of our act. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Jesus, dad, that was amazing."

"I know, Sam. I just don't know what happens next."

"We'll figure it out," she said. "I love you and think you're wonderful."

"I love you too," I said. "Now let's get you up to the shower."