My Shameful Secret Revealed Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad & daughter spend day together.
2.4k words
4.45
77.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two weeks since my daughter Sam discovered my incest fetish. To my surprise, she didn't hate me for it and found herself getting aroused by the stories of fathers fucking their daughters. Unlike myself she was brave enough to imagine the two of us together and then in the heat of emotion it happened. The next day was like any other, but occasionally I would catch her smiling at me with a certain knowing or I would catch myself looking to long at her young body. We hadn't had the chance to talk about it since my wife was typically home, but I knew I wanted it to happen again. I just didn't know how she felt until she instant messaged me at the office.

"When, dad?" she wrote.

"When, what?" I typed back.

"lol. I think you know? When are we going to fuck again?"

Even though I had licked her asshole and buried my cock into her tight pussy, I still had trouble believing that my daughter could be so brash.

"You want me to fuck u?" I responded.

"Yes."

"Are you daddy's slut know?"

"Yes."

"What does daddy's slut want?" I typed.

"For u to fuck me." she answered.

"Tomorrow." I wrote back.

":) Yay!!"

I knew that I was playing with fire, that I could go to jail, or that my wife Charlene could discover, but the intensity of our forbidden sex was too much to bear. Even if the more rational, more traditionally moral part of my brain was working, I don't think it would have been able to make much of an argument against Sam's shaved pussy.

That night at dinner, I developed a terrible cough.

"God Gary," Charlene said, "when did you come down with that?"

"It's nothing dear, I just have a bit of a head cold"

I coughed harder, dropping my fork to cover my mouth.

"That doesn't sound so good, dad," Sam said, trying to hold back her smile.

"I'm fine. You women just worry too much."

"Well, if it keeps up, I think you should stay home," Charlene said.

The cough did keep up. I kept myself awake half the night coughing until Charlene shoved a spoonful of cough medicine down my throat knocking me out. When I woke up that morning there was a note on the bathroom mirror from Charlene letting me know that she had called the office. I admit that I felt bad about deceiving a woman who cared so much for me. But then I walked downstairs.

Samantha was watching TV in the living room in an old t-shirt and a pair of panties. Her smooth legs were pulled up so her knees touched her chin. Her pussy puffed out from between her thighs. All thoughts of my wife drifted from my mind.

"Morning, dad," she said.

"Morning, sweetheart."

"We're bad, dad. Fooling mom like that."

"You mean that?"

"Yeah, but I don't care," she answered, a wicked smile crossing her face.

"Why not, baby?"

"Because I can't get enough of that hard cock of yours."

She was right. My cock was sticking straight out against my loose pajama bottoms. It was like I was eighteen again. My vixen of a daughter had brought a new energy to my life.

"You are terribly naughty."

"Are you going to spank me again?" she asked.

"Might," I answered. "Let's see how the day goes."

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Well first, I have some questions, if you don't mind. I feel like I hardly know you. You're so sexual."

"Ask away, dad."

"When did you lose your virginity, baby?"

"When I was thirteen."

I almost became mad.

"Don't you think that's a little young?" I asked.

"Are you really going to reprimand me?" she retorted.

"I suppose not. How many lovers have you had?"

"Six."

"What's the wildest thing you've ever done?"

"Besides fucking my dad?"

"Yeah, besides that."

"I let one guy fuck me while I sucked off another. Anymore questions?"

"Why isn't your mouth around my cock?"

"I was wondering the same thing," she answered and stood up from the couch.

I didn't move. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I could make out her erect nipples through her t-shirt and her c-cups swayed slightly as she walked toward me. She leaned in close to my ear and let out a his before dropping to her knees. She pulled my pajama bottoms down and I pulled off my t-shirt. She licked the bottom of my shaft and cupped my balls in her hand as she kissed her way back down toward the base of my cock.

"Does mom kiss your cock?" she asked.

I looked down at her, not really liking this line of questioning.

"I don't think we should bring your mother. . ."

She squeezed my balls tighter—too tight.

"Does mom kiss your cock?"

"Yes," I answered, surprised that my daughter was suddenly in charge.

"Can she suck the whole eight inches?" she asked, licking the tip.

"No," I answered and with that she put the head into her mouth. She swirled her tongue along the base of my head an sucked gently, barely moving her head. Then she leaned forward and my cock was down her throat and her nose was buried into my pelvis.

"Oh god, baby," I moaned, as she pulled back.

"I thought I'd do something special for you," she said and then put my cock back in.

If I questioned my daughters experience before, all doubts were washed away. She worked my rod like a pro, while massaging my balls. It almost surprised me however, when she reached around and began massaging my asshole. My knees quacked.

"You want me to finger your ass, dad?" she asked me.

"Yeah, baby. I do."

She licked her middle finger and reached behind me while putting my cock back into her warm inviting mouth. Her finger worked it's way into my tight asshole, pushing on my money spot. With her free hand she reached between my legs and massaged my balls.

"Oh yeah, baby," I said, "just like that. Make, daddy come in your mouth. Make me shoot my cum down your throat."

Right on cue she wiggled the full length of her finger into my ass and I felt my body begin to quake.

"Here it comes, darling," I said, as I shot my sticky warm cum into her waiting mouth.

"mmmmmmmm" she moaned as she sucked it all down.

I was gasping for air when she finally released my drained cock.

"I like it when you come in my mouth, dad," Sam said. "We'll have to do that again before the day is up."

"I can't argue with that," I said dropping to my knees.

I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her deeply. I could taste my cum on her tongue. I rubbed her breasts through her t-shirt, enjoying the way the material glided across her skin. I pulled hard on her left nipple and waited until she let out a whimper until I broke the kiss.

"Now it's time for me to be in charge, little girl," I said.

"Oh no," she responded with a smile.

I stood up and then pulled her up by the wrists. Walking backwards I led her up the stairs and into her bedroom. Being sentimental, she still kept her old stuffed animals on the bed with her. I threw them off and then pushed her down and then cupped her cunt in my hand.

"You're very wet, baby," I said. "Your panties are soaked."

"I know, dad. It's because I got so turned on sucking your cock."

"I can't believe you are such a slut," I said, pressing my thumb against her clit.

"I'm sorry daddy, but I just get so horny. I always get so horny."

"Do you touch yourself, baby?"

"All the time, daddy," Sam said.

I leaned down and bit her nipple through her t-shirt.

"What do you think about when you touch yourself?" I asked her, pushing my hand under panties.

"More questions, daddy?"

I stopped moving my hand and looked at her. I was her father and I was going to know.

"Answer me, baby?"

"You."

"Before you thought about me?"

"I've always thought about you, dad."

I couldn't believe it. My girl was so much sexually bolder than I had ever been. I had been twenty when I first had sex and I was so ashamed of my incestuous thoughts that I pretended that it was always other people's families. Not mine. And here, my daughter had been jerking off to me all along.

"Why me, baby?"

"Because I love you, dad. I love you and I want you to make me happy."

My cock had grown hard again hearing her talk like this. I pulled up her shirt and exposed her delicious white tits. My mouth was all over them. I bit down hard on her nipples and when she let out a little scream, I covered her mouth.

"This is what daddy wants," I told her. She licked the palm of my hand sensuously. I just smiled.

I kissed my way down her belly, biting here and there to remind her that loving her father meant that it was sometimes going to hurt and that the pain could be pleasurable. When I got to her panties, I buried my face between her legs and bit her labia. Her hips wriggled beneath me and I pushed down on her pelvis.

I lifted my head.

"Do you love your dirty old man?" I asked.

"As long as you love your slut daughter," Sam answered.

I slipped her panties off and put my face back into the folds of her shaved cunt. She was very wet and the taste of her young pussy made my spine shiver. I licked her clit with the flat of my tongue, putting as much pressure as I could. I pulled back the hood and kissed her inner thigh while gently rubbing her nub with the tip of my index finger. Then I licked her whole length.

"God, dad," she said, "that's fucking amazing. Please keep going."

I circled her clit with my tongue and put the tips of my index and middle finger into her wet pussy. When she arched up I pulled back. I like to tease.

"Beg me," I said.

"Please, dad," Sam said, "Please shove your fingers into my cunt."

I couldn't resist my little girl any more and shoved my fingers deep into her pussy. I pushed against the top walls while I continued to lick her clit. She grabbed the sides of the bed and then pulled her pillow to her mouth and she let out a tremendous scream.

"Scream, baby," I said. "No one can hear."

She dropped the pillow as my tongue went back to her clit. Her moans were incredible. Her thighs clamped on my head, pushing hard against my temples. With the index finger of my right hand I began rubbing her asshole. Then I licked her sensitive anus while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Dad, I'm going to cum," she said.

"I put my face back to her pussy and shoved a thumb into her asshole and another into her cunt. She came in great belly waves, her thighs nearly shattering my skull. I didn't allow her to catch her breath.

I lifted myself up, bringing her legs up around my shoulders. With one thrust I buried myself inside her. I thrust hard and fast, reaching down to rub her clit. Our tongues danced together as I fucked her with a fury I did not know existed inside of me.

"I love fucking you, baby," I said.

"I know. Your cock feels so good."

I pulled out then and turned her over.

"Get on your knees."

I got behind her and fucked her doggy style.

"Rub your clit," I commanded.

While she rubbed her clit, I began working my thumb back into her asshole.

"Has anyone fucked you in the ass, baby?"

"Uhh God, no." she answered between moans.

I reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a bottle of hand lotion. While I fucked her, I began to empty the bottle onto her ass, stopping to work my thumb deeper in. Then I pulled out and coated my cock with the greasy lotion.

"Baby, if this hurts too much let me know and I'll stop."

"Alright, dad. Just be slow. Please."

"I will, Sam."

I slowly began to shove the head in.

"Rub your clit, Sam," I said. "It will help."

As Sam rubbed between her legs I shoved more of the head of my cock into her virgin asshole. She gave a little painful moan.

"Too much," I asked, not wanting to cause her serious discomfort.

"No," she said, in a heavy breath. "Keep going."

I inched the rest of my cock in until my pubes rested against her ass cheeks.

"Let me know when it feels okay to move," I told her.

"It's okay, dad. Just fuck my ass. Please. I think I'm going to cum again soon."

I didn't have to be told twice. I grabbed her hips and pulled back then I thrust forward with all my might. Sam whimpered but I was beyond stopping. I wanted to shoot my incestuous seed deep into Sam. She wasn't on the pill so I couldn't have her cunt and I wasn't about to use a condom. The walls of her ass stretched around my cock and I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum in your ass, Samantha. You're ass is so fucking hot."

I reached down and grabbed her long auburn hair. I felt her hand move faster between her legs as my balls slapped her wet pussy.

"I'm going to cum too, dad. Cum in my ass for me."

Clearly Sam had as much control over me as I had over her, if not more, because my second orgasm hit me that morning. Samantha's body shook as her second cum overtook her as well. Her legs slipped out and we glided down on top of one another. I kissed the back of her neck as she struggled to catch her breath. Looking over at the clock on her nightstand, I saw that it was only eleven o'clock. We still had a whole day to ourselves.