My Shattered Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Incest continues with Mom and wild sister.
6.4k words
4.62
141k
243
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,175 Followers

Things got a lot out of control in part 1, if you didn't read the first part of 'My Shattered Mom', enjoy it.

*****

Basically my hot Mom had a lot of bad luck and at her weakest moment I made a move on her and we made love. We became infatuated with each other and our sex was awesome. Then I caught my sexy sister masturbating and we started a kinky relationship. Not wanting to screw up a great situation, I decided to tell my sister I had sex with Mom.

The next day after my sister Hanna got home from school she began to tease me with her hot body. As always she was dressed in skimpy clothes and looked way too sexy to ignore. We began to kiss and feel each other up. We both were getting turned on, this was my best chance to explain my situation.

"Hanna, I need to tell you a few things." I said, stopping our make out session.

"Ok David, what do you have in mind, you sexy man?" She asked excited.

"We better stop for a minute, sit down Hanna. This is serious." I said sadly.

"What is it bro? Is everything Ok?" She asked with concern.

I sat her down at the kitchen table and sat across from her. I took a deep breath and continued.

"Hanna, I love you very much. I'm totally attracted to you and will never do anything to hurt you, or harm you." I said seriously.

"I know that," She said in an understanding way. "What's wrong David? This sounds serious!" She said waiting for my answer.

"Well you know the weekend Mom got her DUI?" I asked as kindly as I could.

"Yes." She said impatiently.

"I bailed her out and spent the weekend with her." I said sadly.

"I know that." She said with a smile.

"Well..." I paused.

"Well what?" She asked not blinking.

I decided to make it sound more stupid and innocent. I didn't want to upset her or cause a huge mess.

"Mom and I got drunk and ended up sleeping together." I said quietly.

"So that's Ok, wait did you sleep with Mom or did you SLEEP with Mom?' She asked confused and concerned.

"Hanna, we SLEPT together, this happened before we started messing around together. I'm so sorry, I don't want to hurt you or Mom." I said, hoping she wouldn't freak out.

"OMG David, that is crazy. Are you serious?" She asked almost laughing, with a big smile.

Again I wanted to make this easy on her so I told a few more lies.

"We were both troubled and ended up getting drunk that Saturday night together. One thing led to another and our hug turned into a kiss and before I knew it..." I said apologetically.

"No way, that is hilarious." She said encouraging me for more details. "What happened next?" She asked with extreme curiosity.

I wasn't expecting this type of reaction from her and I continued with more details.

"Well, I made a move on Mom and she didn't resist. Actually, she didn't say anything either. We ended up having sex in her bed that night and the next morning." I explained sincerely.

"That is crazy David, are you serious?" She asked holding a hand to her mouth.

My little lies continued...

"Yes Hanna, honest to god. I fucked Mom good and hard. I made her cum like crazy and now she wants to continue our sex, when you're not around. Last night she kissed me a few times when you left the room. I wish I hadn't started this up with Mom now. You turn me on so much more, trust me you are the hottest, sexiest girl in the world." I said hoping for sympathy from her.

"Oh David, it's Ok. I think it's hilarious." She laughed out loud and held my hand.

"I don't want to hurt you Hanna and Mom is very vulnerable right now. I don't know what to do, maybe I should get back with Chris and move back in with her." I said sadly.

"Oh David you don't want to do that, you can fuck Mom once in a while as long as I'm your favorite." She said.

"Oh Hanna you are the BEST! You are my favorite, trust me." I said with a reassuring smile.

"I know that bro. We could have some fun with this situation." She said with a sly grin.

"I'm all ears Hanna, what should we do now?" I asked intrigued.

"I want to watch you fuck Mom, I think it would be fun to watch her scream and cum." She said with a big smile.

"If you want to watch me fuck Mom without her knowing, I could do that. I just hope it turns you on and doesn't come between us." I said calmly.

"I want to watch you guys have sex David. It's just Mom, I wouldn't get jealous." She said with a laugh.

"As long as you don't get jealous I wouldn't mind. I just don't want to mess up what we have going. Sex with you is the Best!" I said as I squeezed her hand.

"Don't worry, it will be fine. I can handle this. I can't wait to see you guys boink." She said, grinning in approval.

Hanna was very mature and understanding. We made plans for that night and thought it out carefully. Hanna would ask Mom if she could study for a test at a friends house. She said she wouldn't be back till around 11:00 PM if that was Ok. Then she would take a short walk, come back and peek in Mom's window. The window would be cracked open a bit and the curtains pulled to one side, all for her viewing pleasure. Once we got going she would sneak back in and watch us from inside. She would watch from Mom's bedroom door, which I promised to keep open.

Then we covered all the details. I lubricated all the hinges in the house, to allow Hanna back in without making any noise. We set up Mom's curtains and cleaned the window. I got a milk crate and set it by the outside of Mom's window, so Hanna would have a perfect view. Then we cooked up a nice meal and cleaned up the house. Our plan was all set to go.

Mom arrived from work and we all exchanged our hello's. As we ate dinner, Hanna asked Mom if she could go study at a friends house till around 11:00PM for a big test. Mom agreed and gave me a big smile. I smiled back and winked at her. Mom went to take a shower and freshen up. I took Hanna back to my room and we began to mess around. Hanna gave me a great blow job and swallowed every drop.

"That should help you hold your load so you can fuck Mom silly." She said with a wicked grin.

Things went as planned, we had dinner and Hanna left with her books after we cleaned up. I was finally alone with my sexy Mom and excited to make love with her. It had been a week since our last encounter, we were both hot and ready. I wanted to eat her out, and remove her wet panties slowly. Then make wild love with her again. Only this time we would have an audience, this was going to be very erotic.

"Oh Mom, I've been wanting you so bad." I said as Hanna left.

We got up and approached each other. I embraced Mom and kissed her ear and sucked it softly.

"David, I've been so horny. I can't stop thinking about you and your big beautiful cock." She said with lust in her voice and eyes.

We embraced and kissed with much more passion than I remembered. Mom was a great kisser and soon my boner was grinding into her stomach. She went down on me right there in the kitchen. Mom pulled my pants down and sucked my cock while she squeezed the shaft. I watched her head begin to bob up and down. What a beautiful sight.

I stopped Mom after a few minutes and pulled her up to me. We kissed more and I pulled her ass tight into my body. I stepped out of my pants and underwear and grinded her with my manhood. I was wearing a tee shirt which she ripped off me and tossed on the floor. Now completely naked I began to undress her.

I took my time and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the kitchen table. She looked hot in her red, sexy see through bra. Then I turned her around and unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She had on a new sexy red thong, which looked way too hot! I squatted down and gently bit her buns and rubbed her ass. Then I began to give her a hickey on her left bun cheek. As I did this I reached between her legs and felt for her pussy. I began to get her hot and bothered. She was ready for anything.

I stood up and grinded my cock against her thong covered ass and squeezed her boobs from behind. Mom began to moan in approval and pushed back against my aching fuck pole. The heat and passion was back in full force. Mom was hot, wet and ready for more intense incest.

"Mom, can I take you now? I want to make love with you so bad!"

"Son, I can't wait another second." She said, as she breathed harder and harder.

I lifted her up and carried her to her room, she was only wearing her bra and panties. She looked like a sex machine, ready for all my love. I was ready to give it to her long and hard. I was ready to put on a show for Hanna as well.

I laid Mom down on her bed and noticed Hanna out of the corner of my eye peering in. It was almost completely dark outside and the timing was great. Now it was show time.

I was naked and got between Mom's legs and slapped my big hard cock against her pantie covered slit. Mom began to moan with delight, as I teased her.

"You want this little girl?" I asked speaking loud enough for Hanna to hear.

"Oh yes David, I want you so bad. Take me Son." She begged.

Mom pushed her panties down for me and spread her legs wide. I wacked her pussy a few more times with my dick and pushed it in. Mom began to squeeze her boobs together and I began to penetrate her sexy, wet snatch. I'm sure Hanna was enjoying the show, which made me want to exaggerate our sexual activity. I flexed my arms and ass as I penetrated Mom. Hoping to turn on Hanna and my Mom at the same time.

Mom began to moan louder and louder, Hanna could have slammed the front door and Mom might not have noticed. With empty balls, I pounded Mom through several orgasms. Putting on a show for my sister added a lot to the fun. I turned my Mom over and got her on all fours. I slapped her ass a few times with my dick and unclasped her bra. I spread her ass cheeks with my hands and Mom put my cock at her entrance.

I pushed in slowly, penetrating Mom's pussy from behind. I slapped her ass playfully and gently pulled her hair. Soon I was pounding Mom from behind harder and harder. I felt like I could go another half hour before I came. Mom began pushing back to meet my force. Our bodies were making a loud slapping noise as we fucked like crazy.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Hanna said out loud.

This wasn't part of the plan, what was Hanna doing? I pulled out and stopped our wild sex show, Mom spoke first.

"Hanna, get out." She said with authority.

"No Mom, not till I know what the hell is going on here." She said as if she was the parent.

"Hanna please, get out." Mom pleaded.

"I came home to get a book and I saw clothes all over and I heard you guys fucking. Do you know how wrong this is!" She protested.

"Hanna, this isn't what it looks like." I tried to say calmly.

"Looks like you're fucking Mom David." She said loudly.

I sat by Mom and she covered us up with her blanket.

"Ok Hanna, we made a mistake. We've both been heart broken and things got out of control." Mom said completely embarrassed.

Mom put her face down into her hands and began to cry. I put my arm around my Mom and gave Hanna a wink of approval. Hanna took charge. She came around to my side of the bed and sat down.

"You guys are nasty, what would Dad say? What would anybody say, I can't believe you guys." Hanna said as if disgusted.

"Hanna, things just got carried away. Mom and I are going through a rough patch in our lives and made a mistake. Please don't freak out. Please Hanna, for Mom's sake." I begged, with a smile and a wink.

"How can I not freak out, this is very disturbing." She said.

"Please Hanna, I know this looks bad. We made a mistake don't let it destroy our lives." Mom pleased.

"Hanna, were so sorry, I will do anything to keep this between us." I pleaded.

"Anything." She said with a mischievous grin.

I gave Hanna wink hoping it was all fun and games but she seemed so serious. Maybe she became jealous. I wasn't sure.

"Anything Hanna, please understand." I asked.

"Hanna please, my life is a mess right now. Don't make it worse, we can get through this." Mom stated.

"Ok Mom, Ok David. If you want my silence, I want in on your kinky sex games." She said with anger.

"That's fine Hanna." I said as if relieved.

"What, no, we can't do that!" Mom said with shame in her voice.

"Something better happen fast or I will call Dad right now and get you guys busted." She said in a dominant way.

"Mom, we better do as she says. She's not joking." I pleaded.

"Are you serious?" Mom said shocked, as her crying stopped.

"Mom we have no other choice, we better go along with her demands." I said, as if scared.

"Well now what?" Mom asked Hanna.

"I want David to undress me and you must watch Mother." Hanna said loud and clear.

"Mom, don't protest. Just go along with it, it's the best way to get out of this mess." I said calmly.

"Ok Hanna, I will go along with this as long as we all keep this between us forever. You must promise first!" Mom said seriously.

"That's fine Mom, I promise as long as you watch what I had to see." Hanna said boldly.

"Now David, pretend I am Mom and show me how this all started." She said as she rolled her eyes.

I looked over at Mom with sympathetic eyes. She looked pretty scared and shaken up. This wasn't the plan but I loved Hanna's dirty little mind. Now we could do whatever we wanted, I played along with Hanna's new game.

"Ok Hanna, here's how it started, now stand up." I asked her.

Hanna stood up and I got up off the bed. I looked back at Mom who slid to the corner edge of her headboard and peered at us from behind her blanket. I got up and was still naked. My cock was moist with Mom's juice and semi hard.

"Hanna, this is all my fault. Don't blame Mom, I wouldn't take no for an answer. She really fought me off hard till she finally gave in." I said trying to stand up for Mom.

"What did you do, how did it start?" She asked sternly.

"After you left I gave Mom a massage and began to touch her private parts. She tried to push me away but I forcefully kept going. I made her kiss me and she finally gave in. I carried to the bedroom, undressed her and forced myself on her." I said stupidly.

"Bullshit, why are your clothes all over the kitchen?" Hanna asked.

"Oh Hanna, it's all my fault. I take all the blame. We kissed and clothes went flying and we lost control. I've been so sexually frustrated." Mom said, backing me up.

"Ok, show me David, pretend I am Mom. The woman of your nasty dreams." Hanna said in disgust.

"Sorry Mom, I better do this now." I stated sadly, but excited beyond belief.

I touched Hanna's cheek and kissed it gently. Then I began to remove her top, Hanna allowed me to remove her blouse and her sexy black bra was on display. Then I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. Now Hanna stood proudly in her underwear. Looking hot as ever.

"Now what?" Hanna asked.

"Mom is the best kisser Hanna, she knows how to turn a man on." I said.

I began to kiss Hanna and she kissed me back gently. Then I began to feel her boobs and her nipples hardened. Then as we kissed I felt her smooth, sexy ass. I began to grind Hanna in front of Mom and Hanna seemed to be enjoying this.

"Mom likes it a little rough Hanna, Ok?" I asked.

"Sure, whatever." She agreed.

I looked at Mom and gave her a wink. She had a confused look on her face but seemed intrigued. Mom looked more relaxed.

I pushed Hanna down on the bed and made her get on all fours. Then I slapped her ass a few times hard and made her whimper a little. She seemed to like the role playing. Then I pulled her panties down and told Mom to unhook her bra. Mom smiled and did as I asked. Hanna had no idea what I was pulling at this point.

"Can I call you Mom, Hanna?" I asked as the room heated up.

"Ok, sure." She said as I took charge.

"Ok Mom." I said as I stuck my cock up to her cunt.

"You want this bad, don't you nasty girl." I said with confidence.

"Yes Son." Hanna said with surprise in her voice.

I put my cock up to her pussy and pushed in real hard. I held her hips hard and slapped her ass hard. Mom smiled as I looked at her. I began to fuck Hanna hard and fast. Then I stopped and slid my cock up and down her ass crack. I spit on her asshole and pushed my thumb in and held it their. Then I pushed my cock back in her snatch and pounded her good.

Then I grabbed some KY from Mom's night stand and got back into position.

"You're not going to." Hanna protested.

"Yes Mom, that's how you like me to finish right?" I asked.

"Yes." She said, a little unsure.

I squirted a good amount on her ass crack and worked it in. I stuck my thumb back in her butt and pushed and twisted hard. I looked over at Mom, who seemed to approve of my punishment.

Then I pulled out my thumb and slapped her ass again hard.

"You ready Mom?" I asked Hanna.

"Uh, yes son." She said, a little unsure.

Then I lined up my cock to her cute little ass and pushed in hard. Hanna shrieked in pain and held her ground. I felt a little bad and eased up. I took my time and tried to make it enjoyable for Hanna. I slowly worked my cock inside her ass and began to stretch out her virgin ass. I pushed in further and further. Hanna began to relax and enjoy the sensation.

"You Like that Mom don't you, you dirty girl?" I asked Hanna.

"Oh yes Son, I like it." Hanna said as she adjusted to my thickness.

Soon I was almost completely buried inside of Hanna. Then I slowly pulled back and pushed in again.

"Mom why don't you rub your pussy like you did last time." I told Hanna, looking at my Mom for approval.

Mom pulled the covers back and began to rub her clit. Mom was now enjoying the show. Hanna began to rub her clit, faster and faster as I pounded her ass. This was too much for me and I let Hanna know I was close. Hanna began to moan like crazy, she was loud as ever. Mom was squeezing her nipple and rubbing her clit with vigor.

As things got crazy and loud, we all came together at the same time. Three simultaneous orgasms at once. I saw Mom cum on her fingers, Hanna was shaking like crazy and coming hard also. Then I let it go, I shot my load right up my sisters ass. It felt amazing and the whole room shook. As my cock slid out of my sister, I tried to stand up. My legs were like rubber and I looked at my Mother and Sister on the bed.

"Time for a shower, there is room for all of us." I said.

I went into the shower and fired it up. Hanna and Mom were right behind me. I jumped in and wash off first. Then Hanna and Mom joined me. We took turns with the shower head and things got steamy.

When Hanna was rinsing I began to kiss Mom and feel her ass. Then I did the same with Hanna. Then I got between them and began to rub both of their pussies at the same time as the water purified our exteriors. It washed away the sweat and cum but not the dirtiness we just shared.

I dried off Mom and Hanna and they took turns drying me off. Not much was said, it was very sensual and erotic. Then I took them both back into Mom's room and laid them down side by side.

"Mom and Hanna, you guys need forgive each other and make up. This will not work if you two are mad at each other. Now kiss like you love each other, or this all ends now!" I said with authority.

Hanna went for Mom and Mom accepted her kisses. Two clean moist woman kissing each other right in front of me, this was better than any porn I've ever seen. It was very erotic and intense. I had to get involved in this activity asap. My cock was spent for a while but I was getting very horny. So I did the next best thing.

I went down on Mom and fingered Hanna at the same time. Mom spread her legs wide for me and Hanna did the same. I got Mom nice and wet with my tongue. Her clit began to get hard and her legs began to shake a little. Then I switched to Hanna's pussy. I began to lick her pussy harder than Mom's. I reached over and began to touch Mom's pussy with my free hand. Hanna's pussy tasted a little bit different than Mom's. Her flavor was a little stronger but still delicious. I continued to eat Hanna out with vigor as I fingered Mom's wet pussy.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,175 Followers
12