My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 09

Story Info
Juliet meets Finn Hudson.
3.1k words
4.56
42.7k
25

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finn Hudson was just another cooperate major. Or, at least, the son of one. His dad used to be my boss before I split off, amicably, from the company. Back then I was a twenty year old with big dreams and he was a college student, a few years older than I, that never washed his overgrown blonde hair and only wore gym shorts and wife beaters. Since then, he changed drastically. His hair was now shorter, still shaggy, but just like everything else in his life, he kept it under control. He was the one that the girls in the office drooled over, but like myself, everyone questioned his sexuality because he was never with a girlfriend. That was only because he was active in the slave trade. He spent a lot of money to secure his secret and kept the trade working as flawlessly as it was. And while he rarely found interest in any girls, he managed to find a couple slaves to keep him busy. He lets them live their own lives, with their own jobs and such, but they all live in his house. They all belong to him. It's a risk to let them out of the house every day, with their own friends. But somehow he manages to keep them all. That's the kind of control I wanted to learn. I knew Juliet would never run away from me. I wasn't worried that she wasn't scared of me, it was just her personality. Either way, I didn't want any outs.

We were sitting in his car, watching Juliet writhe on a laptop. This could have been considered homosexual based on the fact that we were basically watching porn together. But it wasn't actually arousing. It was more casual, like we were watching a game. I had a weird relationship with my best friend. But it worked.

"Damn," He remarked as Juliet tried her hardest not to whine. "She's something."

"I know." I grinned. "She hates begging."

"She really is shy. How long has she been living with you?"

"Almost two months now."

"And she's still hiding?"

"It's just how she is."

"And you're really willing to share her with me?"

"It's not sharing. She just gets embarrassed so easily. It's really cute, you'll see. I want to see her react to this."

He looked up at me and matched my crooked grin. "Jesus Christ, we haven't done this in a while."

"Not since Lou's Valentine's Day party."

"That long? Well it's been a few months. I'm not sure if I can still dominate around other people."

"You're so full of shit."

He laughed. "Alright, let's go."

...

"Juliet, I'm home." I said as I walked with Finn down the corridor to the play room he had helped me set up a few months ago.

When I opened the door, she was obediently kneeling in the center of the floor. Like always, she was breath taking, her beautiful blue eyes pointed at the floor and her long, shining dark hair flowing down her back. She was in her most revealing underwear, just as I told her to be in. A tiny strapless bra with lace on the bottom. It left little to the imagination. And a sheer lace thong.

"This is my friend, Finn." I introduced him.

She cautiously looked up at him. He smiled at her, but she shifted away under his gaze, embarrassed by her near nakedness.

"Hey there," He said casually, his hands in his pockets.

She blushed and glanced back down in response.

"Did you edge yourself today?" I asked. I had instructed her to edge five times throughout the day, another ten an hour before I was expected to be home, and one exactly three minutes away. I told her she'd have to do that one through her panties and was only allowed to rub over her clit, wanting to make her worry that she wouldn't be able to finish and we'd walk in on her. Sadly, we didn't.

She nodded.

"Spread your legs."

She stood on her knees, her legs spread. I nodded to Finn, and he wordlessly crouched down and stroked the area between her legs. Her blush deepened and she tried to turn away without moving.

"Did she?" I asked.

He held up his wet fingers as evidence before placing them in her mouth. He did it casually, and I knew that must have been nothing for him, but she wasn't expecting it. She looked up at him, wide eyed and embarrassed but also a little curious as she sucked on his fingers.

"Good girl." I knew she was relieved. She was always afraid of doing something wrong.

I smiled at her, trying to calm her down, as I crouched next to her.

"Nervous?" I asked.

She didn't look at me, so I tilted her chin up and chastely kissed her.

"You'll be fine."

I let her stand, sinking back into my master role as I looked over her body.

"Take your clothes off." I ordered.

She blushed and bit her lip, shifting on her feet.

"If you don't do it, I'll have to punish you." I warned.

She still didn't make any movements and glanced at the door, looking slightly like a trapped animal.

"Juliet."

She snapped out of the daze and started moving, slowly to stall time. With one hand she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, covering herself with her arm. With her other hand, she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them, offering a brief flash of her pussy before she covered that, too.

She stood before us, humiliated and scared. I raised my brow at her, and with her face bright red and her eyes cast downwards, she shamefully moved her arms away.

"Beautiful," Finn noted, walking towards her. He reached his hand out and rubbed his thumb over her mound. She bit her lip, still sensitive from the edging. She was obviously aroused, with her nipples hard and her pussy visibly wet.

"A little disobedient, though. That's okay, nothing you can't fix." He winked at her, and I saw fear rise into her eyes. He continued to play at her sensitive skin. "Is she always bare?"

"She waxes." I responded.

He nodded. "I like it."

He looked at her. "You really are beautiful."

"Thank you, sir." She said meekly, moving to cover herself self-consciously again. I was proud of her for saying it without being told.

"Ah, so she speaks..." He mused as he absent mindedly pushed her hair behind her ear and tilted her face upwards. At first she must have thought he was going to kiss her, because she immediately tensed and her eyes widened, but relaxed when she realized he was just examining her face. He looked back at me when he was finished, ready to start playing with her.

"Alright, Juliet," I said, starting to get excited. "Are you ready?"

She pouted a bit, and I laughed.

Finn and I had planned out what we were going to do. We didn't tell her, but thought it was fair to show her how she was going to be restrained.

"Have you ever done suspension?" I asked, motioning her over to me.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. She stayed, her bare feet planted to the floor.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe. We've both done it before and we'll stop if it looks like you're actually hurting. You're not going to be gagged or anything, so you can tell us if you really need to stop. Now come here."

She glanced at the door again, and I could see her mind working.

"Are you really going to make this difficult for yourself?" I asked.

Reluctantly, she traveled towards me. She was shaking.

I attached a spreader bar between her ankles while Finn tied her wrists with the ropes hooked to the ceiling. Her pussy was still soaked, and I grinned. This was not going to be fun for her. Once she was tied up, her toes barely brushing the floor, Finn pulled out the blindfold. She tried to fight against it, but he easily subdued her with an almost cruel twist of her nipple, causing her to yelp. Next I placed ear plugs in her ears, canceling out all noise. It was actually just so I could talk freely about her without somehow hurting her feelings, but by the time we were done, she was successfully blind, deaf, and unable to move.

I tied a rope to a vibrator that acted like a dildo. I hooked that rope around her waist. It went behind her ass and I pressed it so that it was rubbing a bit roughly against her poor, aching clit. She moaned when the vibrator entered her, but I stopped it when there were two inches left sticking out of her cunt. I tied it in place there so it stilled inside of her. Finn and I pulled foldable chairs out of the closet and sat down in front of her, sharing a beer while we watched her madness unfold.

She couldn't ignore it. The rope against her clit and the vibrator in her pussy, but not all the way in and not moving at all, was too much for her to handle. She was already so aroused, the teasing was really torturing her. She tried in vain to close her legs and buck her hips, but nothing would move for her. She mewled, frustrated. Finn and I passed the remote to the vibrator to each other, having fun changing the speed. We never let it go over five seconds, and it was like watching her world fall apart. Eventually we quit and were just content to let her stay there, entertaining us with her little whines and quiet moans.

"You're right, she is cute when she's horny." Finn stated.

"She doesn't even know if we're watching her or not and she's still trying to hold in her moans." I said, smiling as I shook my head.

"I like shy. God knows my girls are slutty as fuck. But yours is a nice change of pace, if you're into it. Pretty hot, too. Is she tight?"

I almost laughed. "You have no fucking idea."

And you never will.

"I'm going to be honest with you, man. I never thought you'd get one. I thought you would just take her home for a night, do something probably disgusting, and ship her back in the morning. But you kept her for this long."

"She's not like the other ones. She's a hell of a lot younger, to start off. And she's skinnier and has better skin than a lot of them. Plus her eyes..."

"Really blue."

"Yeah, really blue. She's not just my slave, I love her."

"I can tell." He nodded. "She loves you, too. In a weird way."

"Believe it or not, she actually likes being my slave. She just wants to please people."

"I like that in a girl."

I snorted. "Of course you do."

"You know, if she wasn't yours, I'd have to steal her for a while."

I laughed. "You couldn't handle her."

"What?" He asked. "You think she can kick my ass?"

"No, I mean you literally can't handle her. She's really...fragile."

"Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. When I was tying her up I was afraid I'd snap her wrists."

"It's nice though. If you tell anyone this I'll break your neck, but it's the best feeling to wake up in the morning with her sleeping on my chest. Like she trusts me more when she's asleep than she does when she's awake, but she trusts me."

"Well, you're lucky you've found her."

He was cut off by a particularly loud cry from her. I had accidently pressed one of the buttons on the remote. We both looked at each other, grinning wickedly.

"Are you going to let her come?" He asked.

I nodded. "Today was hell for her."

"Yeah, but what's the most embarrassing way you can do it?"

I considered it for a moment. I glanced at his hand, wrapped around the bottle. His hands were huge, with pretty long fingers.

"Well...you could do it."

"Fuck her?"

"Fuck no," I responded, and he laughed at my abruptness. "I have an idea if you're up for it. You're not going to cum in my playroom, though."

He smiled as I told him what I had in mind. It was simple but effective, and I wouldn't get violently offended by it.

"Sounds like a plan. Let's untie her." He finalized.

I unceremoniously untied the vibrator and pulled it out of her, slowly so I could watch her writhe a little more. I took out the earplugs and untied the blindfold before I unhooked her from the ceiling and unlocked the spreader bar. I helped her gain her balance as she got used to standing again. I kissed the top of her hair lovingly, and she knew what was happening when she saw Finn sitting on the bed, staring at her.

I told her what she'd have to do to come. It was an easy task, one that'd be finished in a few minutes if she didn't fight it. She grew more and more despaired as she looked up at me pleadingly.

"So do you want to come?" I asked, already knowing the opportunity was irresistible.

She sighed sadly.

"Yes, master." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Well, go on, then."

Finn leaned back against the headboard and Juliet gracefully climbed over him.

"Hi," She said quietly, awkwardly. It was cute.

He broke into a smile at her cuteness. "Hi."

He took pity on her, knowing she would just straddle him doing nothing if he didn't make the first move. He pulled her down by her waist onto his lap, no doubt smearing her wetness over his suit pants. Building up her nerve, she leaned in and kissed him. She kissed him delicately, nervously trying not to do something wrong, while he looked uncaring and nonchalant as he kissed her back. He lowered his hand to her pussy and cupped over it, teasing her. She started to grind against his hand, and I could hear her moan slightly. She needed to come so badly. He probed a finger into her and she gasped audibly. I heard myself chuckle at this. He pushed another into her, and she was riding his fingers, balancing herself with her hands on his chest as she bounced herself on his hand. When she cried out,

I knew he had crooked his fingers and started pumping into her in a different way.

"May I come, sir?" She asked, arousal removing some of her shyness.

He waited a few seconds before he answered, watching her get more desperate.

"You have to look at me." He said.

She locked eyes with him, the expression in her face clearly readable.

"You can come."

She tried to stifle her cries almost immediately, and I knew she was coming around his fingers. After a second or two of relief, he pulled his fingers out, smiling sweetly into her eyes as he ruined her orgasm. She cried out, stunned. Adorable frustration read clearly across her expression.

She thanked him for the orgasm anyways, retreating back into her shell. Once more, she sucked his fingers clean, this time looking more miserable.

...

That night, lightning struck near our house. I didn't pay much attention to it, it had been storming for the past few weeks. I woke up when I felt a tugging on my t shirt. When I turned around, I was shocked to find Juliet standing by my bed, looking like an angel in her little white nightie.

"Hey," I said, hearing sleep deepen and slur my voice.

She stood by the bed, playing with her hair nervously.

I pulled the blankets back and she climbed in next to me.

"Thanks," She breathed, curling into my side and using my arm as a pillow.

"Scared of storms?" I murmured.

"No," She whispered back.

"Did you have fun today?" I asked.

She looked up at me, pouting.

"I did." I told her honestly. "You were so cute."

She didn't respond.

I stroked her hair, soothing her. "Don't be mad at me."

She looked back up at me, distraught.

"I'm sorry I didn't do what you said."

I raised an eyebrow.

"The other man said I was disobedient."

"Oh," I said, slightly dumbfounded.

Why was she still stuck on that?

"Love, we were just teasing you."

She shook her head, seeming disappointed. For a second I thought she was going to cry.

I shushed her, holding her tighter.

"You weren't being bad." I whispered. "You were great, perfect."

"But I didn't do what you said."

"You were scared."

She sighed sadly. "He said you'd fix me."

Was she even listening to him?

"Love, no, we were kidding. You're perfect. You were amazing today. I'm so proud of you."

She stayed silent.

"Juliet, don't be upset. I know today was hard. I'll make it up to you."

Her head was buried in my chest, and I wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep or not. I had never been one for sweet nothings, but my mouth found her ear and I let her know how amazing I thought she was and how much I was in love with her. In the daylight it would have been awkward. But with the storm setting an odd pathetic fallacy, everything sort of worked. I was just so afraid that we had really scared her.

"Tomorrow," I promised her. "We'll do anything you want to do. Anything you want, just say the word and you can have it. I'd do anything for you. It'll be romantic, if you want it to be. You can wear a dress, and I'll wear the shirt you like. The rain's supposed to stop tomorrow. Maybe we can go pick flowers, too. And you don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to. Fuck, you don't even have to talk to me."

She moved her head up, her chin on my chest.

"Can we go out somewhere?" She asked timidly.

I broke into a stupid grin, thrilled that I had gotten her mind out of her own insecurities.

"Yes, of course, anywhere you want."

She smiled back, shyly, and she leaned forward and kissed me.

Her kisses were always so gentle, so soft.

"I love you." She whispered.

My grin had no doubt gotten dumber.

"I love you, too, so fucking much." I confessed shamelessly.

She kissed me again, sweetly, and I tried my best to mimic what she was doing.

All I wanted to do was spoil her, make her forget all about the possibility that she could ever be something less than perfect. She brought out a soft side in me that I never knew I had. And she was starting to open up to me. She still never really spoke, but she acted more comfortable around me.

She was starting to trust me.