My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 11.5

Story Info
Finn reminds Aubrey of everything he used to be.
1.5k words
4.22
23.1k
10

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're reading this, I'd like to thank Serena for her idea that inspired this chapter. And Jane, you're a lovely human being.

*****

Finn Hudson. Your typical, god fearing, all American young man. Blonde hair, slightly messy but still well kept. Blue eyes that were simultaneously piercing and warm. Muscles and a jaw line that made Janet from HR blush whenever she spoke to him. He was rich and successful, a hard worker, though having such a prominent father surely didn't hurt. He went to church on Sundays and donated a percentage of everything he earned to a charity for SIDS research.

Who would have guessed that he was a modern day slave owner?

He wasn't the kind that played for keeps. There would be times where he would bring a girl home for a few weeks and just get too sick of her. So instead of sending her back, because even he wasn't the cruel, he would introduce her to society. He would get her a job, teach her how to be free again. Then she would move out. Maybe they'd stay friends.

Admittedly, Finn was the type of guy who would go through periods of sexual awakening. Feeling deprived of human contact and as sadistic as ever. He could have three to four girls at a time, using all of them until all of them had reached their brink of insanity. All at once. Perhaps he would be considered a nymphomaniac, though there would only be a week out of every month or so where he digressed into his more uncontrollable, animalistic state. Those times were when he became the Finn Hudson he was known as by his less law abiding friends. The kind of Finn that needed to dominate, own, and win.

Those times were increasingly becoming rarer as he grew busier with work. It had been a while since he had been in such a state. He had once been seen as such an impassioned, ardent lover. But recently he had been calmer, more mature. And his sexual urges had been kept at bay.

Today, however, was the beginning of one of those portions of times where he grew to be more extreme, and with only one girl, he was desperate to know how he had been surviving for so long with just Aubrey. She had been living with him for years, and he wasn't much of a master to her anymore. They were friendlier than anything else. While other girls came and went, Aubrey was always his. His first girl, and the girl he would most likely have for the rest of his life.

6:31

Every day she was home at half past six. She didn't really need his permission to go anywhere anymore, but after having it be routine for so long, he had gotten used to it. He was a bit of an obsessive, but she was always there on the minute. So when she unlocked the door a mere eighty seconds later than usual, he nearly bolted out of the couch he had been impatiently waiting in.

"I'm home," A voice sung out.

He caught a glimpse of her deep red, curly hair, sleek and resting just below her shoulders. She was wearing a conservative dress that no one would give a second glance at, but he knew what was underneath. Her sensual body, large breasts and small waist. Her green eyes were hidden by her sunglasses, and when he saw her, he knew he was done for.

"Hey, Bree," He said simply, approaching her.

"What's up?" She flashed him a smile, pulling her glasses up and pulling her hair back.

"You're late."

"I'm sorry, what?" Her eyebrows cinched together.

He gripped her wrist a little too tightly, dragging her giggling form into his bedroom.

"Gosh, I haven't seen you like this in a while." She teased.

"Don't test me." He warned, slamming her into the bedroom wall.

He stole her breath, kissing her for all he was worth. The feeling was nearly foreign to him, the pair not having been intimate in months. He was shocked by how much he missed her soft, plush lips. He had forgotten her cherry flavored mouth. Aubrey had never paid attention to beauty rules, and if she wanted to wear cherry scented red lipstick, it didn't matter if she was a red head. She sure as hell was going to. And now there was no doubt that Finn was wearing it as well.

She must have felt his erection pressing into her as Finn ran his hands all over her body, kissing her with everything he had. Even after all the weeks they had spent as unintentional, platonic friends, she had never lost the memories of how intense the man could be.

"Someone's excited." She smirked, reaching her hand down to rub him.

He groaned in response, bucking his hips into hers.

"I haven't been victim to one of your moods in a while." She mused as he laid passionate, open mouth kisses on her neck.

"Get used to it."

"What was that?" She giggled girlishly, tangling her hands in his hair.

"Take off your dress." He said, using the soft, but deep, powerful voice that he only used before he fucked.

She obliged, pulling it over her head and lying it on the floor. He wondered if anyone in her office knew of the nearly ridiculous underwear she wore beneath her plain dresses. She was stunning, the bright shock of her hair contrasting with the way her tits were nearly busting out of the blue lace bra that confined them, her panties matching.

"Fuck, I've missed you." He told her.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder with a devilish smile.

She tried unbuttoning his shirt, but she was incredibly slow and he was busting out of his pants. He pushed her to her knees, and she undid his belt and yanked down his zipper before pulling down his dress pants and boxers together. His erection literally sprung into her face, and she took it into her mouth. He was suddenly grateful that he had spent so long training her to deep throat.

He sat on the bed as she pleasured him, sliding her tongue up and down his length, teasing him, before sucking his rock hard cock into her mouth. He gripped the back of her head, fisting his hand in her bright hair and fucking her throat. He hadn't had sex in weeks, and the feeling of her hot mouth was almost too much to handle. He came without a warning, exploding his seed into her mouth and onto her face.

She pulled away, panting and giggling.

He wanted to fuck the smirk right off of her face.

He yanked her up, throwing her onto the bed. He crawled on top of her, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her again. He attacked her throat, leaving hickeys that would cause her to wear scarves for at least a weak. Everything about him was on fire, having to strip himself and her of all their clothes, but he was still so hot. She was so beautiful that he couldn't help but ravage her, and the feeling of another person in bed with him was something that brought back dear memories.

He ate her pussy like he hadn't eaten in days.

She was a little loud, moaning and running her hand into his hair.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as he sucked her clit hard, fingering her g-spot. "Finn!"

She screamed shortly as she came, her muscles tightening and releasing in the most pleasurable way. In less than ten minutes, he was hard again.

He mounted her as she was still coming, grinning to himself, knowing she was multi-orgasmic. As he entered her, she was squeezing him tightly, her walls pounding and throbbing into him. Although he wasn't usually one to be very vocal, he had groaned at the sensation. He began thrusting, quickly, trying to make her come again. He snaked a hand between them, furiously rubbing her clit, making her cry out. All the while, she was clenching him tightly, lost in the throes of her orgasm. He lost himself in her long, silky legs, almost coming from his visual.

"Finn," She said breathily, gripping him tightly as she whimpered. "I'm still coming."

"I know," He said, shutting his eyes and seeing stars. "I want you to."

It was too much. The noises she was making, the sound of his balls slapping her as he quickly thrust, her head thrown back in pleasure. The ecstasy Finn felt was purely indescribable. He pulled her close to him as he came, roughly forcing himself as far inside of her as he could manage as he shot his seed into her center.

They were wordless as they lay on opposite sides of the bed, hands behind their heads and dumb smiles plastered on their faces.

"So I guess you're going to be this insatiable for a little bit now." She pondered.

His grin was the only affirmation she needed.