My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 13

Story Info
I want to know you forever.
2.4k words
4.62
29.8k
12

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Feel free to email me at the contact on my profile or leave a comment. I love hearing from you guys. Thanks for supporting me through writing this. I've been writing this story on and off through the past year, and it means the world to me that people are keeping up with it. No matter what your opinion is on the story, I'd really love to know. If you love it or have suggestions, shoot me and email and I'll respond when I can. If you hate it, shoot me and email and I'll be glad to explain something to you or fight you for days ;) Again, thank you so much to whoever is reading this.

-Jacob

*****

13

Things between the two of us had gotten a bit more...serious, lately. I had been able to look a little into her mysterious past, and her into mine. She still wasn't able to reveal anything to me. But that's okay. She would when she was ready, and I was in no position to rush her. The past was what had made us who we are, but neither of us are who we used to be. So it naturally made more sense to focus on each other in our current state of being rather than reminiscing about a history that would only bring up bad memories.

Besides, it was pretty easy to just love her for who I already knew her as.

Like this morning, holding her in bed while I quietly professed my love to her. She hummed softly, nuzzling my chest. I held her loosely, her lying down on me with her ear over my heart.

"You're so perfect." I sighed.

And in that moment, she was. I had already decided that her body was made for mine, the way it fit against me so...perfectly.

She murmured something against my chest.

"What was that?"

"You are, too." She whispered.

She must have started rubbing off on me, because I think I was starting to love the gentleness of whispering as much as her.

"No," I disagreed. "Not like you. You're so smart and funny and kind, and your body is like a piece of art. Exquisite in every way. There's literally nothing about you that isn't absolutely impeccable."

Besides her shyness, but she already knew how much I loved that.

She hid her face in my shirt, bashfully hiding from me.

I stroked her silky hair, really just wanting to have more of her in my hands.

We lay like that for a few minutes, enjoying the slowness of which we were allowed to wake up, the laziness of the morning. She had changed me.

Before I met her, I had never loved. Sure, I loved my family, even when they got on my nerves, and I cared for the few true friends I made, but I had never felt so devoted to a person before. I would give up anything for her, and if she meant it, I'd probably do anything she asked. Sure, I owned her, and I could be a complete dick at times, but in a way she owned me as well. In that moment, quietly joking around with her as we cuddled in my bed, I knew that I would never be able to love someone like I loved Juliet.

Before I met her, sex was nothing to me. It was a way to get my dick wet and gain a bit of experience, an easy fuck with the simple goal of releasing into some girl I had met in a bar, or a way to release some of my own sadistic qualities onto a submissive who was really begging me for it at one of Lou's insane parties. It was fun, but that's all it was. Fun. And when I saw that my sex life with Juliet didn't really differ between the two of my previous categories in sexual relations, other than combining them, I understood what Finn had meant about slow, loving sex being more than just an opportunity for climax. It would be about loosening the tight grip I had on everything, just for a little bit.

"Hey Love," I roused her once more from her dazed state.

She hummed in response.

"Look here."

Her beautiful, expressive, trusting eyes shifted upwards at me, and she smiled a bit.

Her smile always made me come undone.

"Do you want to do something kind of different?"

She paled slightly.

"I want to make love to you."

"Oh," She said softly, the color returning to her face. "But we've done that before."

I shook my head. "We've had sex, but I haven't made love to you before."

"What's the difference?"

"It's kind of hard to explain."

"Okay. How do we start?"

I suppressed a grin. Only Juliet would ask a question like that. When she saw the smile in my eyes, she smiled back, crawling higher up my body and gently kissing my neck. It took everything in me not to go absolutely wild at her small gesture and fuck her until she was screaming. So I let her take a bit of control, another first of mine. She was a bit unsure of herself, but kept the mood light.

When I felt like I could kiss her without completely unraveling, I leaned in, trying to be as soft as her.

"Don't be shy," I whispered, reminding her once more of how perfect I thought she was.

I climbed on top of her, stripping her of her baby doll nightie and kissing down her body. I took my time making her come out of her shell, suckling her breasts and caressing her with my hands. I rubbed light circles over her clit, and she parted her legs for me, allowing me to lick and kiss her most sensitive parts. Her soft sighs were so arousing, and the way her hand tangled in my hair made it difficult not to shove my cock into her and roughly thrust until we both came. Struck with a little bit of wickedness, I looked up at her face as I lightly bit her clit.

She whimpered, her head thrown back as she pulled on my hair, silently begging me to stop teasing her.

I pulled myself back up to kiss her again, and she sighed into my mouth, slightly disappointed. She wasn't used to having sex take this long to get started. Truthfully, I wasn't either. It was odd, but I was determined to see it through.

"Don't worry," I whispered, knowing how she loved that. "We have forever."

She glanced away from me.

"Hey," I gently tugged her chin up to look at me. "I don't really know what I'm doing, but you're going to have to trust me and work with me a bit, alright?"

In retrospect, that wasn't the most romantic thing I could have said, but honestly, I really didn't know how to combine my feelings for her with our intimacy.

"But I thought you needed to..." Her soft voice trailed off.

"Not right now. I don't think I have to...control you. Right now."

Despite my horrible way of stringing together words, she understood what I meant and she leaned up to kiss me again. I realized how tense I was, and I forced my body to relax. And, like magic, when I relaxed into the kiss, she did as well, growing a little playful.

She pushed me off of her, climbing on top of me before throwing one of her legs over mine, straddling me. I resisted the urge to comment, but in reality I was stunned. It might have just been my instruction to work with me, but when I wasn't so domineering, she was actually... Sprightly. And god damn flirtatious.

I let her take control of kissing me, mainly because I needed to take a second to mentally remind myself not to grab her hips, flip her over, and fuck her hard into the mattress. I had to try this first, because I loved Juliet, and more than anything else I wanted to love her in a way I had never loved another girl.

But maybe later we would fuck? Maybe that evening?

Probably in a few hours.

For the first time, she didn't catch a glimpse of my eyes for permission. As we stopped kissing on the mouth, trading that for necking and panting and caressing, she took a bit of initiative and slid down my body, kissing across my chest and torso as she made her way down.

I felt excitement race to my groin as she smoothly slipped her soft hands up my thighs, both of them slowly moving higher. She gripped the top of my inner thigh in one hand, and thumbed the underside of my cock with the other.

She looked up at me, innocent enough, but the mischief was clear in her expressional eyes.

She was teasing me, and it was working. Really, really, well. Even though I would have never expected it, there was no denying that she was being extremely seductive, and while usually she would try to pleasure me as well as she could with the purpose of making me cum hard and fast, she was making me wait now.

"Baby, you're driving me insane." I groaned.

I pulled away from her. I was overanalyzing the entire situation, but I was starting to let go and share the choice making with her. Even so, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer if she kept going on.

That's when I eventually found that I wasn't supposed to be holding back.

She was straddling me once again, and I lined myself into her. She moaned softly as I placed my hands on her hips, slowly sinking her onto me, and the ecstasy I felt was...indescribable.

"Juliet," I whispered, more vocal than I had been before.

She moaned again in response, and she wrapped her arms around me. Our bodies were pressed flush together, but she continued to bounce on top of me as I guided her with my hands. She was so tight that I could feel her walls fluttering against my cock, but she was so wet that I went in completely smoothly. There wasn't much friction between us, only the feeling of her wet, tight, incredibly hot heat centered between her legs. I was losing myself more and more, my face buried in her neck and one of my hands alternating between playing with her breasts and playing with her clit.

"Don't stop," She begged, although she was the one riding me.

I lightly bit down on her shoulder as she came, and she literally milked my cock for all it was worth, crying out my name and digging her fingers into my chiseled back.

When she finished pulsing, I gently flipped her over into the missionary position. It was a little difficult, but I slowly slid my cock in and out of her, and because her pussy was even wetter than before, I could thrust into her with ease. It was as if being this close to her was all I needed. Amazing would be the only word I could use to describe it, even though it wasn't strong enough. It was if I had found nirvana between her legs and I was well on my way to enlightenment.

I loved taking over her body, making her mine and owning her completely, and I had no intention of ever letting go of that, but this was something new. It wasn't even because we were equals, but because I had been able to let go of that need to control her for a while, and she was loving it.

She was in heaven as I built her up again, slowly thrusting into her but rubbing circles onto her clit with a passion.

"Clark," She moaned. "I..."

"Yeah, love?"

"I'm close."

With my slow pace, I had brought her to the edge, and I was keeping her there. I could tell by her expression that the sensational feeling before orgasm was lasting a couple seconds longer for her, although it must have seemed like an eternity by the way she cried out when she started to convulse around me once more.

The feeling of her walls clutching me again had me riding the same torturously long edge. My face crumpled in pleasure, and I groaned her name. I didn't think I would be able to come this way, but the tightness was too much and I was releasing deep inside of her, pulling her to me and holding her close as we came together.

She whimpered my name as I sucked on her neck.

We lay in bed again, not tired enough to sleep but too tired to do anything. I had her wrapped up in my chest, her sweet smelling hair tucked under my chin.

"That was making love?" She murmured.

"Did you like it?"

"It was intense."

"Good intense or bad intense?"

"You let go." She smiled up at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Your face before you...finished. I've never seen it before. It was beautiful."

"Oh," I said, my face heating slightly.

"Was it scary?"

"What?"

"To let go, when you're always so dominant."

"No, because I love you, not only as my submissive and my slave, but as... Juliet. I wanted to make love to you, just because you're Juliet."

"I love you, too." She planted a kiss on my chest. "Not only as my master and my owner, but as Clark."

It struck me once more that her and I were actually getting quite serious, despite the attempts to keep things light. I was completely in love with her, and even though I really didn't know her that well, I wanted to spend my entire life with her. The idea of spending it with anyone else was...nonexistent. I couldn't even try.

"Hey, love," I mumbled, rousing her from a daze.

I hoped she couldn't hear the nervousness in my voice.

"Clark?"

"Let's pretend for a second that I don't own you and I'm not keeping you here. If I asked you to stay, on your own free will, would you? With me. Not because I'm forcing you to, but because you...want to stay with me."

"Of course," She answered without missing a beat.

"Then let's stick together for a little while." I told her. "Not just for a few months or years but... Would you like to just..."

"I want to know you forever." She said simply.

"I want to know you, too." I sighed.

She wasn't asleep, but she had her eyes shut, her cheek against my chest.

"Hey, Love..." I roused her once more, propping myself up on my elbow to face her.

"Tell me about yourself."