My Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you certain sir?" She teases. I take her hand from my crotch and secure her hand to the other chain with a fourth silk tie.

Finally, I move the heavy chain so it slides between Karen's breasts, across the center of her stomach and lower, between her legs. The chain in one hand, I bend and spread Karen's labia with my other hand. I pull the chain taut against Karen's now wide open cunt and slide it sideways for a moment or two and then back and forth several times. Karen initially tenses from the sensation of cold metal rubbing against her opening, but just as quickly relaxes. I note a small smile of pleasure.

Dropping the chain and stepping back, I admire the scene before me. Karen has accepted the restraints and at the same time retained a bit of her attitude. It's more curiosity than submission, but overall, I'm pleased. Here is where we will deviate from what Karen thinks is coming. "I'll be right back Karen." I cross the room to a closet, take two devices from a drawer inside and return silently to Karen. She hasn't heard my arrival. I bend before her, move my head forward and lick her freshly shaven cunt. A long lick, from its bottom to its top. She startles, never expecting this assault, but quickly purrs her satisfaction. "More, please, sir" she begs.

I give her a few more licks, tasting and savoring her wetness. She does taste good. I need my will power here. I stop tasting and insert a finger into her, sliding it in and out a few times, wetting it. She begins to pump herself toward my finger, moaning for more. I stop and withdraw, but just as quickly, I slide that same finger to her anus, slowly insert my finger and apply her juices there. She wiggles her pleasure. "Open your mouth Karen. I have something I want you to get good and wet."

"Aren't you going to take it out of your pants first silly?"

"Open your mouth Karen." Sterner. With a look of surprise, she does as instructed. In my hand is a flesh colored latex butt plug. It's about 4 ½ inches long and shaped kind of like a cone, beginning with a soft rounded point at one end, then widening over the next two inches to become 1 1/4 inches in diameter, then narrowing again over the next inch. After it narrows, it expands to about 3 inches in diameter as a safety measure to prevent its slipping inside entirely.

I slide the plug all the way into Karen's mouth and hold it there. She shakes her head, not expecting either its taste or texture, but nonetheless, hollowing her cheeks and sucking on it as though it were my cock. I watch with eyes wide open and amazed. "Now Karen, when I withdraw this little cutie, I want you to lick it for me. Get it good and wet." Beginning to figure out what is happening, Karen gurgles her consent and does as I ask. How incredibly erotic to watch her tongue caress this little cock, while she moans her pleasure. After a few moments, I take the plug from her mouth, bend again, give her anus several quick licks, apply a dollop of lotion to the plug and slide the plug into her. She accepts it with a slight grimace and an unconvincing groan of protest. I know she was stretched a bit and that she hurt. Just then though, I flick a little button and Karen's ass begins to vibrate. She smiles and begins singing her consent. I flick the button again and she frowns.

"Be good Karen and I might reward you." "I like that sensation in my ass sir. I'll be very good," licking her lips for emphasis.

I flick the button again. She smiles. I allow her ass to continue vibrating.

"Open your mouth Karen. I have another toy for you to wet."

She opens wide immediately. I slide in a few inches of my second toy, a purple, 5 inch long, 1 inch diameter vibe which curves sharply at one end. It's designed to stimulate her G-spot. I withdraw it and slide it into her mouth again. I begin repeating these actions, slowly fucking Karen's mouth. I watch a drop of saliva drool from her lips. Bending forward, I lick that drop from her chin. Withdrawing the purple cock from Karen's mouth, I slide it across her lips. Knowing that I want her to lick it, she extends her tongue and is mildly surprised to find both cock and my tongue. She moans her approval and together we wet the cock thoroughly, tasting each other's anticipation. Taking the wetted cock from Karen and pushing the chain aside from her cunt, I insert my finger into Karen, crook it upward and feel for her G-spot. Finding those little ridges, I estimate the depth of Karen's pleasure and slide the cock into Karen making certain its hook touches the spot necessary offer Karen maximum stimulation. I secure the cock at this depth. The chain naturally slides back, covering Karen's cunt as I draw my hand away. By now Karen is wiggling in her seat. The butt plug is having a definite effect and both my ministrations to her cunt and the chain's presence there have brought her close.

I flick the butt plug switch off and simultaneously flick another switch igniting her cunt. Karen startles, slumps in her seat a bit and begins rolling her head from side to side. If I could see her eyes behind her mask, they would be closed in her pleasure. She is writhing in her chair, her pelvis making that small circle. She begins to pick up speed, I know she's close. I shut off the vibe in her cunt.

"No, no, no . . . turn it back on, please sir, please.!" Karen begs. I silently turn both switches from their previous low speed to a higher speed and then flick both switches on. Karen immediately tightens her grip on both swing chains and a moment later explodes in ecstasy. She is moaning as loudly as I've ever heard her, drool escaping her open mouth. I slide my tongue into that mouth and begin fucking her throat as deeply as I can reach. I continue tonguing her mouth while Karen rocks and rotates her hips until I sense her orgasm subsiding.

As I slow the vibe speeds, Karen continues to calm. I withdraw from her mouth and shut off the vibes. Karen just sighs.

"There's a tennis match I want to watch on the television right now Karen. You'll need to stay right where you are."

Suddenly recognizing her helplessness, "No, no, no! I want you! I want more! I'll suck you if you'll take me with you. I'll kneel between your legs and suck you throughout the entire tennis match if you want. I'll get on my hands and knees and you can fuck my ass as you watch TV sir. Please sir, let me, let me. Don't leave me alone here." She begs.

She may actually be panicked at the prospect of being left blindfolded and strapped into a swing where she has no ability to release herself. Its time to push just a bit. "Stop whining Karen. It's not becoming you. You'll stay right where you are. I'll be over on the sofa silently stroking my cock as I watch the match. Picture that in your mind's eye Karen. My cock's being stroked and your not being able to touch it. "If you're good, from time to time I may switch on one of your vibes. I don't want to hear a sound from you though, whether one or both vibes is on or off. If I hear even the slightest moan, I will turn off both vibes immediately and you'll sit here with absolutely no stimulation, just two inert cocks stuck in your holes."

"Oh, please, please sir. I'll be quiet. I promise." "We'll see Karen, we'll see."

With both vibes silent, I walk away.

CHAPTER FOUR

6-4, 6-2, an extremely disappointing and frustrating match for Andy Roddick as he once again fails to mount even a serious challenge to Roger Federer. Federer, easily the world's best player today, displayed ballet like skills coupled with prescient anticipation and a greyhound's speed to dispatch number 2 in one hour and fifteen minutes.

True to my order, Karen has been silent the entire match. In fact, I waited at least five minutes before sending the first buzz to her. I kept glancing over at her during first few minutes and observed her making those little circles with her pelvis. With two cocks stuck inside her and one of those rubbing against her G-spot with her every movement, I could only guess what they felt like for her. I can tell you that when I'm inside her and she begins those circles, the sensations are nothing less than exquisite.

Karen must have jumped six inches when the first buzz hit her full blast in the ass. I let it go about thirty seconds, switched it off and then gave her a full blast in the cunt. She just twitched this time. Another thirty seconds and I stopped.

Lowest of three settings in the ass and lowest of five in the cunt. About thirty seconds and then the slowest possible sequential increases. More circles, some grimaces, some smiles. Sometimes Karen's cunt vibe on and her ass vibe off, sometimes the other way around, sometimes both on, sometimes both off, varying speeds for each. Sometimes when I peek at her she's working her pelvis hard with clear strain on her face, sometimes she's just relaxing and enjoying, but right now she has that look of serenity on her face that brags, "I just came and it was so smooth." And so it went for about an hour.

The best description I can give is that Karen's mind accepted completely several concepts. First, that she had no ability to get herself loose. Second, that the vibes in her felt good. Third, I was paying attention to her. Fourth, that I was nearby (she could hear the television) and was monitoring her. From these concepts, Karen made the decision to trust rather than to rebel.

The match is over and I am horny as all get out. I pull my cock from my pants, stroke myself to hardness and approach Karen with both vibes at full speed. Karen has no idea I'm standing next to her when my hard cock slides across her cheek. She jumps almost a foot. Recovering quickly, she bobs forward repeatedly, trying to find my cock with her mouth, but blindfolded and with both hands secured to her swing's chains, I easily avoid her. I don't want a blow job. I want to fuck her silly. I toy with her a bit, slapping my cock against her cheeks, against her forehead, across her mask, across her lips, even against her neck and throat. Karen bobs for apples, finding none.

I reach to a nearby wall, push a switch and watch Karen's swing rise about twelve inches. Karen looks puzzled. "That's better," I think, just the right height. I shut off Karen's cunt vibe and reaching down I pull that vibe from her. She gasps angrily, her source of pleasure eliminated, but quickly her puzzlement and frustration turn to anticipation. I've never felt her this wet. I place the still wet vibe into her mouth. "Clean it Karen." She sucks eagerly.

With the vibe in her mouth, I move in front of her, pick up the chain from between her legs and move that chain so it hangs straight down behind her head. I know full well that the weight of the chain is applying slight pressure to her throat. I grasp one of her hips with either hand, brace myself and enter her in a single swift stroke.

My cock: it's the same age as me, 55; its circumcised; it's hardly the longest in the world (just a hair under six inches, yes, someone insisted on measuring it several years ago); it's hardly the thickest in the world (in truth I've never measured its girth); it's probably not the hardest in the world; it's straight when erect - no curves; and once upon a time it shot ropes of cum, but no longer. There is good news though, it lasts as long as I want it to last.

The vibe in Karen's mouth clatters to the floor with my first thrust. Two more strokes and she is in full blown ecstasy, bucking wildly, her face red as a beet, perspiration dripping from her forehead.

When Karen is really turned on, she likes her sex hard and I know she really is turned on now. We both like our sex with sound.

"More master, more, please more," she pleads. "Take this you slut! Take my cock all the way up your wet, sopping, whore's cunt."

"Please master, use my cunt. Pound me. Force that giant cock inside me. Make me hurt. More master, please, more."

"Grind yourself on me bitch. Impale yourself on my rod. Fuck yourself with my raging, monster man cock." Karen and I both know rationally that these words create a silly picture: A giant engorged cock fucking mercilessly a cunt so completely turned on that it is dripping its wetness. In Karen's and my lust filled moods though, this picture accomplishes our mutual and desired intent. Each of us is conveying to other our own pleasure, our acknowledgment of the other's pleasure and our want for more.

I give Karen all I have. The swing is incredible. My hands find firm grips on either side of Karen and I jerk her toward me simultaneously with each of my thrusts into her. Each stroke buries my cock to its fullest, my pelvis smacking her clit, my balls her ass. Karen leans back as far as she can go and thrusts her cunt forward as far as it will go. Screaming her cum. Over an over.

And then it's my turn. My balls banging against Karen's ass coupled with the contractions from her cum are meeting her demands. Her pelvic thrusts are accentuating my pleasure and are pushing me rapidly to conclusion. The sensations which began in my balls are spreading up my cock and becoming unbearably intense. I slow my thrust nominally to savor what Karen is giving me.

Karen's smiling now. She knows where we are. She's leaning back and gracefully rocking her pelvis knowing full well that she's about to drain me. Then it hits, those last few seconds where the tension within my balls increases quickly to its bursting point. Those last few seconds during which my cock hardens and expands ever so slightly, but yet noticeably. Those last few sentences during which I uncontrollably utter only guttural sounds.

"Come on baby, give me your cum. Shoot it into my cunt. Blast me baby." She urges confidently.

That did it. I burst. One shot followed by another. My throat's shouting its joy with indecipherable noise. With each shot, a quick thrust into the depths of Karen. She all the while, slowly rocking her pelvis and grinning at me, fully satisfied with her accomplishment. Gradually Karen slows and then stops. I follow her lead as we each come down from our highs. Remaining in her and no longer thrusting, I shut off her ass vibe and remove it. I remove her blindfold and untie her wrists. Tears of joy run from her eyes as she collapses, sobbing against my chest. I hold her and gently stroke her hair.

"One more thing to do Karen."

"Yes sir, I know. I love this part." "Reach down and push your lips together babe. I'll withdraw slowly."

Karen does exactly that. I feel my cock gliding between her thumb and forefinger as I withdraw. I kneel before her, my mouth moving quickly to cover her cunt. "Push baby, give me our juice."

All I hear is a soft grunt from Karen and I am treated to our cum sliding slowly into my mouth. Careful not to swallow, I lick Karen clean, gathering and savoring the rich, warm saltiness of every drop. Rising and moving to her mouth, I shared with Karen that kiss we each so enjoy. I give her our joint nectar, she tastes and gives it back. We kiss slowly, without the need for intensity, for almost eternity, our tongues touching and trading our treasure, until none remains.

CHAPTER FIVE

"Can we see what's behind that big hill out back now?"

"Sure, but not wearing that getup."

Karen smiles. She's still wearing the lace bustier, garters and white stockings she'd found on my bed earlier. "Of course silly. Help me get out of these things, please."

We wander to the bedroom where Karen turns away from me. Bending, I unhook the garters from both her bustier and her stockings. I untie the lacings in the back of her bustier and begin pulling it apart, allowing her to escape. Karen's throwing arms in the air, "Over my head please." She wiggles as I pull the bustier upwards, releasing her from its grasp. Tossing it aside, I reach around Karen finding two full, soft breasts begging to be caressed. With one hand on each I begin squeezing and massaging. She coos her approval as she arches herself and backs into my groin. My fingers spread, I softly rake her breasts with my nails and for my efforts receive an enticing wiggle against my expanding cock. My fingers find two nipples, one bare and the other penetrated by a one inch gold ring. I pull on each. Karen reacts immediately, whispering my name, pressing harder against me, swaying her ass against my cock, trying to rub every inch of her skin against mine. One arm reaches over her shoulder, finds my face and pulls me to her neck; my lips tasting hot, salty skin and being rewarded with more sounds from Karen.

"You, my beautiful slut, are a sy-reen."

"Yes, you've told me about sy-reen's before and I love it." "Put your clothes on. Let's go exploring."

"Ok, Ok. Here, please help me with these stockings first." Karen sounds disappointed, but breaks away from me, sitting on the edge of the bed and extending a foot to me. Kneeling between her legs, I carefully slip my fingers beneath the silk at the top of one stocking and begin rolling it downward. Suddenly, Karen's other leg wraps itself around my neck and pulls my head into her crotch. "Lick me please Jake. You're so good at it," she pleads. What's a guy to do? Fingers seeking two lips, spreading and opening. Tongue reaching, wiping a wide swath from anus to clit and returning. Upward with the top, rough side and downward with the bottom, smooth side. She moans in two directions.

Hands on the back of my head. Pressure upward. "My clit baby, my clit." She tells me its tiny, but I know right where to find it. Tongue seeking, sensing her little knob, contact, licking lightly, slowly at first and then rapidly. Lips applying suction. Teeth scraping and nibbling. Her bucking against my face.

She presses my head downward. "Fuck my cunt with your tongue baby." Tongue plunging in, straining at its root, further, deeper. Returning and plunging again. Repeating, over, again. "More," she cries. She pulls me tighter to her. Nose pressing against clit. Can't breathe. "Fuck me baby, fuck me." Thrusting, thrusting, thrusting. Her humping my face.

She presses my head further down. Air, but where am I going. I know. Rolling her legs upward, one forearm on the bottom of each thigh, pressing her legs high over her shoulders, exposing that place where many fear to go. More tongue, wetting first, then probing. Entry. One inch. In and out. In and out. She humping my tongue into her ass, demanding more, pulling my head into her.

Its time to confront Karen and exert my control over her seduction. I reach down and slap Karen's ass, not hard to the point of hurting her, but with enough force that I create a loud smacking sound. "You want it slut? You want something in your ass? You want something big and hard? You want something powerful?" Startled, Karen's eyes open wide and with a look of seriousness instantly spreading across her face, she responds in the voice a raw recruit would use with her drill sergeant, "Yes sir, yes. I want it so bad sir."

Quickly removing my face from her ass and standing over her, I slap Karen's ass again and demand of her, "What do you want slut?" In the same loud, direct voice Karen answers quickly, "I want your cock sir." Leaning forward over her body now, closing the distance between our faces, and administering another smack on her ass and another demand of Karen, "Where do you want me you trashy young whore?" Slightly louder from Karen, "I want you there sir, in my bum sir."

Leaning further until my face intimidatingly looms over hers and delivering one last smack on her ass, I challenge her, "I'm too big for you down there you cunt. You can't take me there." Defiant now, Karen shouts, "No sir, I can take it. Push yourself into my ass. I can take it. Fuck me hard right now sir."

"Don't move."

I leave for a moment and return with a small tube. Squeezing a bit of lotion, I rub it both around and into her anus. I squeeze a dollop directly onto her anus and push it in with my finger, penetrating until I can go no further. Another dollop and two fingers this time, all the way, not being gentle. I begin pumping her with two fingers. She tenses, but quickly relaxes and I hear her small moans of approval. I add a third finger. Pumping slowly, she accepts my width.