My Sister Amy

Story Info
Her younger sister isn't so innocent.
2.5k words
4.53
270.4k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,257 Followers

I was always the bad kid in our family. I was the one with the lousy grades; I was the one with the messy room, the one who stayed out late, the one who dated boys and ditched church. I think everyone, myself included, was surprised when I went on to college after graduating. My grades weren’t what they might be, but I had artistic talent, and I majored in painting.

Amy came to visit me in the fall of my sophomore year. I had an off-campus apartment which I shared with another girl, Kristen. Amy was a senior that year, and thinking about going to my school after she graduated. It was great to see Amy, and I was looking forward to showing her around. We had always gotten along pretty well, considering that we were opposites in so many ways. She was the good daughter, the one who got perfect grades, helped out around the house, and didn’t date.

The first night we went out with a bunch of friends for pizza and beer. My friends all liked Amy; I was a little disturbed to see more than one of my male friends checking her out (this was my 18 year old kid sister!), but I knew that Amy could take care of herself. We stayed out late, and even though she didn’t sample any beer, she was falling asleep by the time we got back to the apartment. I made a bed for her on the couch, tucked her in, and stumbled off to my own room to catch a few hours sleep.

I had a full day of classes the next day. When I left for my morning class, Amy was still snoring on the couch. She looked really cute like that, almost like a porcelain doll, with her button nose and curly blonde hair all mussed up.

My second class of the day was cancelled; the professor had called in sick. I went back to the apartment, planning to surprise Amy and take her out to lunch.

When I opened the front door, I was greeted with a sight that stopped me in my tracks. Kristen, my roommate, was stark naked and spread out all over the couch. Her large breasts jiggled as her head rolled back and forth in ecstasy. Her long, muscular legs were spread wide, and my little sister Amy, naked as the day she was born, was crouched between her legs, her face buried in Kristen’s crotch. Apparently she was doing a good job; Kristen was moaning and groaning and encouraging Amy, running her fingers through my sisters curly blonde hair as Amy slurped away.

I was shocked, to say the least. I’d never suspected that Kristen went that way, never mind my goody-two-shoes kid sister. I had to admit that they looked like they were having a good time. “At least someone is getting some in this place.” I thought to myself. They hadn’t seen me; they were in a world all their own. I quietly closed the door and went out for lunch by myself.

The rest of Amy’s visit was pretty uneventful. Needless to say, I never mentioned what I had seen on the couch that day. At the end of the week, Amy thanked me for my hospitality and went back to home and high school. Kristen told me that my sister was a really sweet kid. I only smiled.

It wasn’t as if I was totally sexually inexperienced. I had lost my virginity when I was 16. I had fooled around with a few guys since then. The main problem was that I was socially awkward and painfully shy. At 6’1, I was taller than most guys, and I wore glasses. I was kind of a geek. Guys weren’t exactly banging down my door. Anyway, masturbation was, I had found, a much more reliable way to have orgasms. Sometimes I thought about knocking on Kristen’s door late at night when my clit was twitching, but I never did. The fact is I was too chicken.

After midterms, I drove home for Thanksgiving. I got in around noon on the Wednesday before turkey day. My mom was at work, and Amy was in school. It was the first time in a while that I found myself alone with nothing particular to do.

I went into Amy’s room to see if she still had the halter top I had let her borrow last summer. Ok, I wasn’t even fooling myself. I went into her room to snoop.

Her room was disgustingly clean. The bed was made, her books were all neatly put away. There were family pictures and unicorns on her dresser. All her shoes were arraigned in pairs in the closet.

She kept her toys in a box under the bed. Now, I owned a vibrator, and I guess I had expected to find one when I pulled the box out. What I found really blew me away. There were maybe a dozen different sex toys there. Some of them I didn’t even know what you were supposed to do with. There were a couple different vibrators, and several dildos; one of them so big that it was a little scary. There was what I thought was a butt plug, a double ended dildo, and were those anal beads? There was porn, too: a stack of magazines, and several DVDs.

I hadn’t been exposed to much porn; I guess I had thought of it as a guy thing. I had a couple of trashy novels in my own bedroom, but it never would have occurred to me to buy a DVD. I was curious. I turned on her computer and slid a disk in.

I was shocked at first at how raw, how explicitly sexual it was. My little sister, the sweet little girl who always did her chores, liked to watch this? It was all women, and they were fucking and licking each other in every combination imaginable. There didn’t seem to be much plot, but that really didn’t matter. The more I watched, the more I wanted to see. I could feel myself getting excited. Really excited. I looked at Amy’s alarm clock: it was one o’clock, I had plenty of time before she came home from school. On the screen, a woman with spiky pink hair was licking her girlfriend’s asshole. I let my jeans fall around my ankles, and snaked a hand between my thighs.

I watched and teased and watched and teased, getting more and more excited and wet with every scene. I was going to have to orgasm soon. I looked over at the collection of toys spread out on the bed, trying to decide which vibrator to pick out. It was then that Amy walked into the room.

I felt suddenly cold all over. I’m sure I looked as guilty as I felt, my hand stuffed inside my panties, the girls on the screen moaning orgasmically. The lust in my cunt was suddenly gone. For a long heartbeat, we silently looked at each other across the room.

In our house, your room was sacred territory. You just didn’t go into someone else’s room without permission. I felt terrible.

“You’re home early.” I managed lamely.

“Half day at school.” Amy replied. “You aren’t going to tell Mom are you?”

Tell Mom what? That I had walked in on Amy eating out my roommate? That I had found a big stash of porn and sex toys under my little sisters bed? That Amy had found me in her room masturbating to her lesbian porn?

“No, I’m not going to tell Mom anything.” I had stopped the DVD, and I was pulling my jeans back on. “I’m really sorry.” I added.

“You can borrow something if you want.” Said Amy “Just ask first, ok?”

I slunk out of her room, feeling lower than low. I hid in my own room most of the rest of the day. I finished masturbating, because my body demanded it, but it wasn’t fun. I felt that I had violated a trust between me and Amy. Why did I have to snoop? At dinner, Mom asked me why I was so quiet. I told her I was tired from midterms. Amy didn’t seem any different from usual: positive, polite, and perky.

The next day we did what has become our Thanksgiving tradition: in the afternoon we helped out at a homeless shelter; in the evening we rented a movie and ordered pizza. In spite of myself I had a good time.

After everyone had gone to bed, I tapped on Amy’s door. She answered, in her pajamas.

“I just wanted to tell you that I’m really sorry” I said “I feel terrible.”

“It’s ok.” Amy said. “Really, it’s ok. It’s just embarrassing. Why don’t you come in for a minute?”

I closed the door after me, and sat down on the side of her bed. “Are you a lesbian?” I asked.

“Yes” she replied. “Are you?”

“No.” I said “I mean I think I’m bisexual.” That was the first time I had said those words, even to myself.

She gave me a little hug, and I hugged her back. “How long have you been a lesbian?” I asked.

“Forever. I’ve know as long as I can remember. What about you?”

“It’s pretty new for me.” I replied, somewhat evasively. The fact is, I hadn’t really known until that day.

“So” Amy said, smiling mischievously, “Would you like to finish watching the movie?”

I said that I did. Amy slipped the disk into her computer. It started automatically at the place where I had left off. We sat on the side of her bed, Amy in her pajamas, me in jeans and a t-shirt, and watched as the pink-haired porn star tongued her girlfriends ass.

“I’ve never shown this to anyone.”

“I like it.” My eyes were glued to the screen.

“You don’t think it’s gross?”

“No. I think it’s sexy.” It was an awkward moment, but I could feel my nipples stiffening, my pussy becoming moist.

“Hey” Amy said “Would you like to masturbate?”

“Yeah” I whispered “I do.”

The sexual tension in the room was palpable. The action on the screen was driving me crazy. I had never masturbated in front of anyone else before; I had never watched porn before. Next to me, Amy had already stepped out of her pajama bottoms, and her hand was busy between her legs. Her light brown bush was neatly trimmed. I realized that I was staring. I took a deep breath and unbuttoned my jeans.

I pulled off my jeans and let them fall on the floor. My panties joined them. I ran my fingers through my own dark and unruly pubic patch, spreading my labia. I was surprised at just how wet I was already.

We lay side by side on the bed, silently masturbating as the movie played on. I slowly circled my clit, teasing myself as I became more and more aroused. More and more, I kept looking away from the screen over at Amy, and her busy fingers. Her pussy made little squishing noises as she touched herself.

“I’ve never done this before.” Amy said. Her eyes were closed, her fingers constantly moving. “I mean, masturbated along with someone.”

“Me either.” I said. Her pussy was so cute, so little and neat. Her inner lips were pouting like a blooming rose.

“I’d like to use a toy now.” She said. “You don’t mind, do you?”

As she got the box out from under her bed, I pulled off my t-shirt and unsnapped my bra. My breasts swung free.

“I always admired your boobs.” Amy had pulled a large, purple, penis shaped vibrator out of the box. “I used to be jealous of you for them.”

I blushed with pleasure at that. I’ve never thought of my breasts as being anything special.

I watched, rapt, as Amy slid the large purple toy into her hungry cunt. I was amazed at how it opened wide to accept the toys’ girth. She groaned and spread her legs even wider as she began to slide it in and out, fucking herself languidly. Acting on impulse, I unbuttoned her pajama tops, exposing her smaller, pancaked breasts. I pinched a pink nipple, and she made a moaning noise. When I released it, it stood up tall and proud. I couldn’t help myself. I brought my mouth down to Amy’s tit, tasting breast flesh for the first time. It felt delicious in my mouth. I sucked hungrily on her nipple as she fucked herself harder and harder. I snaked one hand down her flat tummy, through her pubes, to the magic button near the top of her pussy. As I sucked and licked her nipple, I felt the violent motion of the vibrator inside her, and her muscles tense and spasm. She cried out loud, gritting her teeth, spitting out words I didn’t even know that she knew. “Fuck Shit Yes Oh Fuck yes Andrea fuck my clit I’m coming!”

I held her until the shaking stopped. When it was over she thanked me again and again.

“I think that was the best one I ever had” she said “I almost blacked out.”

I was so turned on by now, I felt like I must have made a huge puddle on her bed. Without a word, she handed me the purple vibrator, still warm from her body and covered in her juices. I had never had anything that big up my pussy. I was surprised at how easily it slid up inside me. I loved the way it filled me up, stretching my pussy, filling everything with an intensely pleasant buzz. I became aware of Amy’s fingers on my nipples, gently pinching and tugging.

“Andrea” I hear Amy as if from far away. I was getting close to orgasm, fucking myself with the purple toy. “Andrea” she said “Can I do something?”

“Anything” I replied. She looked beautiful at that moment, naked and sweaty, her eyes on my body. She could have done anything she wanted to me.

“Andrea” she said “Can I lick your asshole while you do that?”

By way of answer, I rolled over and got onto my hands and knees, keeping the humming silicone toy inside my cunt. I exposed myself utterly to her.

I felt her hot breath between my hot cheeks, then her tongue, trailing delicately down my crack. As her wandering tongue found my anus, I knew it was too much, I was starting to come already. I ground the toy viscously inside myself, mashing it against the root of my clit. I felt Amy’s tongue snaking up my asshole, exploring deep into my rectum. I gasped her name as I came in wave after wave, pressing my ass into her face.

“Well.” Amy said when we were done. “I think I’m really going to enjoy college.”

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,257 Followers