My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, Darren blurted out, "hot as hell!"

The girls all laughed in unison and Simone followed up with, "Ok then, I guess that's what we're after! Does anyone want to watch a movie?"

The Couch

The girls all agreed and began to position Darren's furniture back place, grab some nibbles, hand out some drinks, and move some mattresses in front of the TV. The girls put on the movie - Bridesmaids - and promptly lay down on the mattresses to share the food and talk excitedly about the movie.

Darren began to make his exit to his room when Libby jumped up, her long plait bouncing around her, and took his arm.

"Come on Darren. Watch a little with us?" Libby put on her best pout and the rest of girls all begged for him to join them too, so he allowed himself to be guided to the couch while Libby resumed her place on the floor.

The girls were still wearing their cheerleading uniforms so when Darren looked down at them all lying on the mattresses before him, all he could see was long legs and barely covered bottoms. Libby and Ellie still wore their knee-high socks but the other three girls had bare legs. For some reason, Darren found himself drawn himself once again to Simone's legs and how the bottom curves of her ass peeked invitingly from the hem of her skirt. He watched as she rocked from side to side to talk to the girls on either side of her, and how her skirt edged even higher showing more of her flawless cheeks.

Darren felt his penis begin to grow heavier and rise, and tried to push it down in vain. Olivia took that exact moment to turn to look up at him and noted his discomfort with the sly grin. Darren search the couch and found a blanket which he promptly spread over his lap, smiling back down at Olivia with sheepish smile.

"I'll just turn off the lights", Olivia said jumping to her feet. "Don't take my spot," she warned, stepping over the other girl's legs before reaching the light switch. She turned off the light and then Darren noticed her duck around the corner for thirty seconds before returning to her spot. The room was only dimly illuminated now from the light emanating from the screen but Darren could still make out the pleasing curves of the girls. While they continued to quietly nibble away, drink and watch the show, Darren couldn't draw his eyes away from them.

"Could you turn it up?" Simone said, and the movie was soon more than loud enough. Olivia caught his eye again and steered his eyes down towards her skirt. Darren looked down obligingly and watched her slowly lift her skirt. He watched, open-mouthed, as first the perfectly curves of lower cheeks were revealed, then more of her rounded bottom until she had drawn her skirt high enough for him to see the whole of her incredible heart-shaped ass.

Darren looked for the tell-tale G-String stripe between her cheeks but he couldn't see it. When she spread her legs slightly, the question was quickly answered. Even in the dim light, he could make out the rounded lips of her labia and tiny, inviting hole of her anus. Darren had to stop himself from immediately reaching down to sample the glorious opening. He worriedly darted his eyes to the other girls to see if they had noticed what was going on, but luckily, their attention was on the movie.

He turned back to catch Olivia's smoking eyes which half closed in pleasure. He watched her bring her hand under herself, between her legs, to run a finger along the slit of her vagina. Darren was finding it very hard to hide his full-blown erection at this stage and thought it would only be a matter of time before someone noticed, especially his sister.

Olivia, continued to run her ever-moistening finger along her outer lips before slowly sliding it inside. Fuck, that's hot, Darren screamed silently. Olivia then pushed another digit in to join the first, and began to slowly slide them in further and further until she reached her knuckles. She kept making sure he was watching and the pleasure playing out across her features were almost as erotic as the movement of her fingers below.

Darren reached under the blanket and released his aching member from the prison of his pants. He began to move is hands in time with the thrusts of Olivia's fingers. She reached the other hand around to first dip it inside herself before beginning to slowly circle her clitoris with the tip of her finger, matching the probing of her other hand.

Darren found the pleasure spreading up from his balls and his own bottom squeezing as he unconsciously thrust himself up into his hand. Olivia also began to move her body and twist her thighs from her growing pleasure. He felt himself building, building...

Abruptly two of the girls stood up and plonked themselves down unceremoniously on either side of him, "You looked lonely up here all by yourself!"

Darren ripped his hand out from under the blanket and lifted his knee slightly to hopefully hide himself. He notched Olivia had quickly pulled her skirt back down and crossed her legs too. He felt very uncomfortable and his balls immediately began to protest the anti-climax.

Darren took note of the girls that had spoiled his fun. It was Lucy and Libby. They smiled at him and shuffled over, lifting the blanket to press themselves right up against him. He scanned the girls again, noting that his sister's skirt had ridden halfway up her ass, showing half her cheeks. He would have paid his full attention to the sight, but when he felt Lucy's hand touch his thigh, he jumped and pressed down upon it in shock.

Lucy leaned in and softly kissed his neck, "I'm going to help you make this a movie you'll never forget!" she purred softly into his ear. He turned to look into her dark blue eyes and slowly released her hand. Lucy slowly slide her little hands along his thigh and he found himself growling in anticipation of her touch. He spread his legs slightly and Lucy smiled up and him, she blond hair falling over her face as she turned to watch the lump in blanket grow.

Her fingers brushed his scrotum first and she ran a gentle finger along the tightening sack and then cupped his balls softly. Darren leaned back into the couch and dropped his head back into its cushion. Suddenly, he felt a second hand on his other leg.

Darren turned to see Libby's almond shaped deep brown eyes smiling up at him. She leaned up to kiss his lips, "I've been dreaming of feeling you again all day!"

He felt Lucy slide her hand up from his balls to the base of his rod, while Libby moved her hand straight to his penis at the same time. Both gasped at the others touch, pulled away their hands and leaned over to stare at the other. Shock and confusion was written all over each of the others face.

"What are you-", "Was that your-?"" Why are you touching Darren's-? Both chorused in soft hisses at each other. Darren froze in fear as he watched as confusion and shock turned to comprehension.

"You little...!" "I can't believe my best..."

Both sat back with arms crossed and I sat silently, eyes darting from one to the other.

Finally, Lucy leaned forward and whispered to Libby, "I'm happy to share him if you are?"

Libby's scowl turned into a grin, and she nodded, looked up at Darren, and gave him a questioning look. Darren raised his shoulders and smiled and watched as they both reaching back under the blanket together.

It didn't take long before he grew large again under their touch. Darren moved his own hands to their legs and reached between them simultaneously. Meeting no resistance, he slid his hand under their panties and found their wet openings spread and eager. He pushed his fingers inside them and they softly moaned appreciatively. Both girls began to lean into his touch, as kiss his neck, arms and chest as they stroked him.

The girl's hands felt incredible holding his erection, and he started to thrust up to join their motion. The girls started to kiss either side of his neck and then, in a moment of pleasure, Libby leaned in and kissed her friend on her full, supple lips. Darren began to work urgently on their clitorises and marveled and how their tongues darted in and out of each of their mouths as their hands began to knead each others breasts under their tops.

Four hands were a blur under the blanket and Darren knew he wasn't far away. He looked down at the other girls and noticed Olivia looking back at them first shocked and then a little aroused. He watched her hand slide beneath her skirt and brush it aside. Soon Darren was watching Olivia fingers resume their own probing inside her already well lubricated pussy.

Libby and Lucy were both caught up in their ascending pleasure when Libby lifted the blanket from Darren and dropped down to push her red full lips and hot saturated mouth down upon his cock. Darren had lost all care of being discovered, grasped a handful of Libby's hair and thrust up into the depths of her mouth, over and over.

Darren felt himself explode into her throat and thrust up two more times, holding her before falling back, spent. Libby pulled herself off Darren, catching her breath and Lucy leaned down to first lick the excess cum off the head of his penis before pulling Libby back into a sticky, cum soaked kiss.

Pulling his blanket up over his member, he noticed Olivia had collapsed, spent from the pleasure of her own touch. She still lay with her finger absentmindedly touching her wet lips in the afterglow of her orgasm. To his utter amazement, the other girls seemed completely oblivious to what had just happened.

Darren, shook his head at his luck again and how dangerously close he had come of upsetting his sister. He pulled his pants up, gave Lucy and Libby a quick kiss each, and then stood up and stepped his way around the prone forms to the door. He stepped through and slowly slid it closed, taking a last look at the girls watching the movie and, in particular, Libby and Lucy waving cheekily in his direction before he watched their hands disappear beneath each other skirts and their tongues slide back into each other mouths.

God, he loved Cheerleaders, he thought and stumbled to bed.

12