My Sister and her Cheerleader Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't need to leave" Simone said quietly in a tone he had never heard from her before. It was vulnerable, even imploring.

He slowly turned and there she was, standing with her back to him. The water spilled down her perfect body.

She washed her hair, allowing the water to wash down her upper back and fall from her tilt of her bottom. She turned and the soapy suds of shampoo slid down her full rounded breast, her toned stomach and finished washing over the lips of her beckoning womanhood.

Darren watched the unexpected show open mouthed and didn't know where to look when she opened her eyes and smiled at his expression. She reached for a cake of soap and began to run her hands over her arms and breasts.

"You can join me if you like?", she purred, "I can see you want to!" Olivia flicked a knowing look down at his towel and he flashed at glance downward to follow her glance.

His penis had obviously enjoyed the show as much as he did and was betraying his emotions quite visibly. He looked up just as she span back around with a lingering smirk.

"I should go" he stammered though he didn't make a move a muscle. Simone turned off the shower and stepped out to stand inches away from him. She lifted her head to look up into his eyes.

"I need a towel!" she said in little more than a whisper and reached around his waist. With one sudden tug, she ripped his towel free, "this one will do."

Darren stood transfixed in Simone's intent gaze, the moment seemed to stretch out for an eternity. He drank in her eyes, her amazing pale blue eyes. He felt drawn to her like a mouth to a flame. He felt overwhelmed by her beauty. Then she stepped into him, pressing herself against him. She reached one hand up to his face while the other he felt gently touch him. He half closed his eyes when his sisters hand gentle squeezed his penis and whatever softness they had been left in it disappeared in an instant.

He reached for her and searched for her full tips with his own. He pressed his mouth against hers and felt the desire, the urgency of her touch. Their tongues found each other and he could not believe that the touch of his sister would feel so right, so hot.

Her hand began to move up and down along his shaft and he cupped his own hand to one of her large breasts.

Then the apartment door slammed open and the unmistakable sound of Olivia and Lucy's laughter and chatter broke through the moment. Darren and Simone broke away from their embrace in an instance and they became a blur of motion as they grabbed towels and clothes.

Simone gestured for Darren to move, her face a mask of terror.

He immediately ducked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom as quickly and quietly as he could. Not long after he heard a muffled conversation in the bathroom and then a few minutes later more from the lounge.

He assumed Simone made her way outside later and grabbed a taxi but he didn't hear her go. He lay sprawled on his bed, his heart still racing for a long time. He had almost had sex with his sister! Fuck! Even worse - he had almost been busted having sex with his sister!! What was he thinking?!

Darren lay there trying to get to sleep with a thousand thoughts racing around his head. He was almost asleep, thinking about how Simone's hand felt on his penis, how his tongue felt in her hot soft mouth and how her breasts felt pressed against him when his bedroom door swung opened...

12