My Sister and Her Friends

Story Info
A teenaged virgin finds nirvana.
10k words
4.63
284.4k
277
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister, Allison, is a stone fox. She is 5'6", 120 pounds, with long blond hair, blue eyes, and a body that would grace any centerfold. She's nineteen, a year older than I am, and a freshman at our local junior college.

She's always been beautiful, even when she was a little girl, with curly blonde hair and a face like an angel. She hangs out with two of her friends, Janice and Barb, who she has known since her childhood. All three of them have treated me like the little brother. Which means a pain in the ass that they had to tolerate.

I'm not so little anymore; I'm 6'1', 180 pounds with a well-toned body, and like my sister, I've got blond hair and blue eyes. Some girls have told me that I'm good looking, but it hasn't really gotten me anywhere because I'm still a virgin. If what the guys at school say is true, I'm the only male virgin in my senior class.

I haven't gotten any farther than some heavy make-out sessions. I had a girlfriend, Heather, for awhile, but it was just my luck that she was a goody two-shoes who was going to save herself for marriage. I put my hand on her tit once, and that was it for Heather. And for me.

Janice is tall with shapely legs that go all the way up to her armpits. Her breasts are on the smaller side, but they go well with the rest of her body. She has long auburn hair, green eyes, with a smattering of freckles across her face.

Barb has coal-black hair, dark eyes, and she's built like a brick shithouse. I notice a girl's tits. I fantasize about girls' tits. I'm a total tit man. Well, I'm an ass man too. And I might be a pussy man, if I ever get to see one.

When the three of them are around here together, which is like every weekend, it's pheromone city, as far as I'm concerned. I guess you could call me kind of a gawker, but if it's there to look at, I'm going to look at it. And knowing what a horny teenager I am, they go out of their way to flaunt it, and tease the shit out of me.

When she's at home, Allison often goes bra-less and I can see her tits jiggle and bounce when she walks. Depending on what she's wearing, her nipples often stick out through the fabric of her top. She wears cut-off shorts, that are so short, the bottoms of her ass cheeks hang out. And what an ass! Perfect round globes. When she walks, her hips twitch and the cheeks bounce.

I haven't seen her naked boobs yet, but it's not from lack of trying.

Janice and Barb came over to spend the weekend. Sometimes I think there's a conspiracy among the three of them to see how much they can turn me on. It doesn't take a lot.

Janice arrived first. She was wearing a denim mini-skirt that showed off her gorgeous long legs. She wore a low-cut crop top that bared her slender midriff. I had thoughts about kissing that tender young flesh.

"Hey, Mikey, how are you doing?" She put her arms around me and gave me a big hug. Her firm tits pressed into my chest. I estimated they were about a B cup, a really nice handful. I was trying to remember when they started hugging me? Not that I mind, but I sometimes have trouble deciding what to do with my hands. Like I really wanted them around her bare waist, but I was too chickenshit to do it.

I hate it when they call me Mikey, but they've been doing it since I was a little kid. I finally got Allison to call me Mike.

I watched Janice go up the stairs to Allie's room. Half-way up I could see under her short skirt. Jesus! she was wearing a thong. Both globes of ass were completely exposed. My cock started to rise.

Just then the doorbell rang, and I frantically tried to re-arrange the boner in my pants before answering the door. Barb gave me a hug, too, and her big soft tits squashed against my chest. As she pulled me into her, I know she could feel my hard cock pressing against her stomach.

Barb was wearing a pair of tight yoga pants. I guess all yoga pants are tight, but these looked like they'd been painted on her. In the back, the fabric disappeared in the crack in her ass, clearly showing both cheeks. In the front, her pussy was clearly defined; the crotch pulled in between her fat lips in a perfect camel toe.

When the girls all got together in Allie's room, the laughter and the girl-talk commenced. They had a couple bottles of wine in there, and when they do that, their banter gets a little risqué. I wasn't privy to their conversations, but I heard about them later.

"Jeez, Allie, when I gave Mikey a hug, I could swear he had a hard-on," Janice said with a giggle.

"Yeah, me too," Barb added. "He tried his best to keep his ass backed up so I wouldn't feel it, but I did anyway."

"How big is his cock, Allison?"

"I don't know; I've never seen it."

"You've lived with him in the same house, even sharing a bathroom, for eighteen years, and you've never seen his dick?"

"Well, I did when we were little, but not since then."

"God, I see my brother's all the time. He loves to flash it at me. Ronnie's a total weenie-wagger," Barb giggled.

"What do you do when he pulls it out?"

"Sometimes I give him a hand job, sometimes a blow job, and I'm working my way up to fucking him."

"You'd fuck your brother?"

"Sure, why not? You wouldn't fuck Mike if you got the chance?"

"I've never really thought about him that way. Hmmm."

"Has he ever seen you naked?"

"Not that I know of. One time he came in the bathroom when I was in the shower, but the doors are frosted, so you can't see anything but a shape."

"Is he still a virgin?"

"Oh my God, yes. The poor guy hasn't done anything more than kiss a girl, and only one girl at that."

"Have you looked at him lately? He's turned into a real hunk."

"Anyone want to guess how big his dick is?"

"Soft or hard?"

"Hard"

"Why don't we have a pool? One of us take six inches, one seven inches, and one eight. Here, I'll write the numbers on little pieces of paper and we can each draw one.

"I got seven," Janice said. Barb got six and Allison got eight.

"I think you ought to seduce him, Allie," Barb giggled, slightly snockered from all the wine they'd consumed.

"That would really be fun," Janice added. "Are you up for it, Allison?"

"Shit, why not. How do I start?"

"Start off slowly and work up to it. Like, start off by flashing a little tit."

And there it began. And here I was, not the aggressor, but an innocent "victim." Not that I was complaining, mind you.

Allison's dress became a little looser, a little more revealing. The next time she wore her loose tank top, she wasn't wearing a bra. I have tit radar; I make it a point to be aware of things like that.

When she bent over to pick something up, her top fell away, and for the first time in my life, I got a look at real tits. They dangled so provocatively, and jiggled when she moved. I didn't get a real clear view of her nipples, but I could see they were pink. When she stood up again, she looked me straight in the eye and gave me a smile. Then she looked at the tent in my sweatpants, and her smile broadened. All of a sudden, I had new grist for my nightly jerk-off fantasies. Now I wanted to see them totally bare. Whole tits. Naked tits. Allison told her friends what she had done so far, and they decided to help her out a bit.

I came home from my weekend job at the pizza parlor, and the girls were sunning themselves in the backyard. They were wearing bikinis! They were lying on their stomachs and, because they couldn't see me, I could leisurely scope out three gorgeous asses.

Allison was wearing a pretty small bikini, but I could see almost all of her ass-- it is perfect. Round, heart-shaped; I'd love to get my hands on that. I could imagine what it would feel like to touch it, feel it, knead it.

Janice and Barb were both wearing thongs, that left virtually nothing to the imagination. Barb's ass was big, like her tits, but it is delectable. The string that disappeared between her cheeks, didn't cover her asshole, which was puckered and brown.

Janice's ass was tight, but shapely, just like the rest of her body. Her rosebud, was small and cute, and very pink, just waiting to be licked. I wondered if anyone had ever done that to her before?

Hunger finally broke my reverie, and I stopped looking to rummage around in the refrigerator. When I finished my sandwich, I looked outside again, and all the girls had untied their tops. They were still laying on their stomachs and I couldn't see a whole lot, just a glimpse of the flattened sides of Allie's boobs, because she was the closest to me.

I kind of skulked behind the curtain, trying to stay out of site, just in case one of them might turn over and get me a look at the real thing. I guess my cover got blown, because Allie turned her head and hollered over her shoulder.

"Hey, Mike, how about bringing us each a beer?"

I went into the fridge and got four beers, one for myself. I was sure they would retie their tops when I came out. But they didn't. They all sat up and turned right toward me.

Holy shit! There were three sets of live, luscious breasts right before my very eyes. Which were totally bugged out.

"We're not embarrassing you, are we Mikey?" Barb asked with a smirk.

"Abba abba.... uh.... um, ah n-no." I suavely stuttered, like this is something I was totally used to

.

"Sit down and have a beer with us, bro," Allison said.

I was so flummoxed by what I was seeing, that I completely forgot to check my pants for tell-tale signs of excitement. My board shorts were completely tented out. The girls were having a wonderful time, exchanging smirks and knowing looks.

Barb, by far, had the biggest tits, about the size of cantaloupes, with big brown areolas and brown nipples. They were kind of saggy, but who could expect boobs of that size to stick out straight.

Janice's were what you'd probably call "perky." They were smallish, firm, and stood straight out. They were capped with pink, puffy nipples. You couldn't really tell where the areola left off and the nipple began. Unless they were hard, and I hadn't seen that yet.

Allison's breasts were just perfect, the best looking of all of them. A full C cup (I checked out her bra in the laundry) they were round and firm, with a really nice ski-jump uplift. She had pink, quarter-sized areolas with long nipples. I later learned that they were that long because she was totally aroused.

While I watched, they broke out some sun block and began applying it to their fronts. Each of them lingered over their tits, running their hands all over them, lifting them up, and smearing them with oil. They lingered over their nipples, and I watched all of them get hard and stick out.

I couldn't stand any longer. I was so hot and so hard, I had to take care of it. I got up and, bent over almost double with my hands in front of my crotch, I streaked into the house to the nearest bathroom. It took about three strokes before I shot an enormous load of cum all over the floor.

Since that afternoon, Allie's demeanor totally changed toward me. The term sexpot comes to mind. She came into my room that evening. She was wearing some kind of shiny dressing gown; satin, I think. And the way her nipples stuck out, she wasn't wearing a bra.

"So, Mike, did you like what you saw today? Your penis sure liked it." My face turned beet red.

"Well, um, er, yeah I-I did. I mean, like I'm a typical horny teenage guy. I've never seen live tit... uh, breasts before."

"You can say tits. Whose did you like the best?"

"Um, y-yours."

"Why mine?"

"Uh, well, they're just a beautiful size and shape. I mean, you're so totally beautiful all over, it stands to reason that your tits would be too."

"Why thank you, Michael; that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

She hugged me and gave me a firm kiss on the lips. I think that was the first time she ever kissed me, since we were five and six years old, playing house. I hated it that time. Her tits pressed into my chest, and she had on some kind of flavored lip-gloss. The taste stayed with me for the rest of the evening.

"Here, do you want to feel them?" Does a bear shit in the woods?

Before I could answer, she took my hands and placed them right on her boobs. I was so paralyzed for a minute; I just left them in that one place and didn't move them at all. Then my libido took over like it was guiding my hands by remote control.

I felt them all over, through the sleek satin gown. I put my hands underneath them and lifted them up, feeling their weight. My fingers traced across the uplift on the tops, around the swell at the sides, finally settling on her nipples. When I stroked them, I felt them grow hard under my fingers.

Allison's breathing got heavy, and she had this faraway look in her eyes. She backed away after awhile and I dropped my hands. Before she left my room, she reached into my lap, wrapped her hand around my cock and gave it a nice squeeze. What the fuck?

Her friends came over the next weekend. They asked Allie what she had done with me, and were disappointed that she hadn't done more. They wanted her to speed up the process. I heard a bunch of giggling going on, and then they called me into her bedroom.

I was totally flummoxed. Each one of them was wearing some kind of really sheer lingerie. I'm not totally sure what you'd call them, because they were all different. A teddy, or a chemise, or whatever, but the one thing they all had in common was you could see right through them.

One of them was red, another one was black, and Barb wore a white one. They all had the briefest of matching panties underneath them. Like thong brief. Suave, I wasn't. I stood there with my mouth hanging open, and I wiped it with the back of my hand, just in case I was drooling. Their faces all wore identical smirks.

I found it most interesting that I had seen all their naked tits before, but somehow they seemed a whole lot sexier in the nighties. That's probably why God invented lingerie.

"So, Mikey, which one do you like best? We want a guy's opinion."

"Abba abba, uh, um, well, I like all of them. Maybe the white one?"

Allison was wearing the white one, and I think I was judging the tits more than anything. It kind of felt like a scene in "The Three Bears"-- Janice's were too small, Barb's were too big, and Allie's were just right. Besides, I had felt hers, and I really wanted to do it again. Then I noticed they were all staring at my crotch, and my erection REALLY stood out in my basketball shorts.

"So, how big is it, Mikey?" Barb asked.

"Uh, how big is what?"

"How big is your cock?" she asked, pointing right at my hard-on.

I heard giggling behind me, as I turned bright red and fled the room.

Allie knocked on my door and came into my bedroom after the other girls had gone. She was wearing her short satin robe again. I wondered if she still had that lacy little thong under it.

"Did we embarrass you, Mike?"

"Hell yeah. How would you like it if a bunch of my friends pointed at your tits and asked you how big they are?"

"You already know how big they are. You've seen them for one thing, and for another, you've been messing around with my underwear in the laundry hamper in the bathroom for a long time. You know my bra is a C cup, and you've been jerking off into my panties."

Busted. She doesn't know about the fresh pair I've got hidden under my pillow.

"So, how big is your dick?"

"I don't know, I've never measured it."

"I want to see it."

"Why? You've seen a cock before."

"Only Brad's, and he's kinda smallish. I think. His doesn't make near the kind of bulge in his pants as your does. I only touched it once, and it was dark in his car, so I didn't see a lot."

" Why do you want to see mine?"

"You've seen my tits, it's only fair. Besides, I want to measure it."

"What the fuck do you want to measure it for?"

"Because, um, Janice and Barb and I have a pool going on how big it is." She looked down at the floor when she said that.

"You mean you have a fucking BET on how long my dick is?"

"I'll make you a deal; you let me measure your cock, and I'll jerk it off for you."

"So what length did you bet on?"

"If it's closer to eight than seven, then I win."

Jesus! A hand-job from a gorgeous woman. How can a horny red-blooded guy turn that down. Even if she is my sister. She looked anxious, so I thought I'd try to sweeten the pot a little bit.

"Okay, a hand-job, but you've gotta be naked when you do it."

"Why do I have to be naked? You've already seen my boobs."

"Well, I'm going to have my pants off, and that's naked for me.

Besides, the more inspiration I have, the longer my dick will get."

"Okay, I guess."

"One more thing."

"You're going to touch mine, so I get to touch yours."

"Touch my what?"

"Touch your tits and your, um, pussy."

"You already touched my tits."

"Not when they're bare."

"But I'm going to make you cum."

"Okay, I'll make you cum, too. You'll have to show me how to do it though. You do like orgasms don't you? I mean you make enough noise when you get yourself off with your vibrator."

It was her turn to blush crimson. I thought I'd make the first move, so I pulled my tee shirt over my head and dropped my shorts to the floor. I was sporting the biggest boner I ever had in my life.

"Wow! That is a nice big one. Let me get a ruler."

"Uh-uh. Get naked first."

Allison took a deep breath, undid the belt on her robe, and let it drop to the floor. She hooked her thumbs under the strings on her thong and pulled it down. My very first pussy! It was as bald as the day she was born. My cock throbbed when I looked at her slit. More like stared at it.

She got the ruler off my desk and put one hand on my cock to hold it down so she could measure it. Her hand was on my boner! Her small soft hand. A jolt of electricity surged through me, and I leaked a little bit of pre-cum.

She messed with my dick in one hand and the ruler in the other, jabbing one end of it into my pubis, right by the root. She studied the markings on the ruler, with furrowed brows, then she let out a whoop!

"Seven and three-quarters. I win!"

As she was bent over, her breasts hung down so totally provocatively, that I couldn't help but fill my hands with them. I skimmed my palms over her nipples and watched them get hard. When I rolled them between my thumb and forefinger, I heard a soft moan escape from deep in her throat.

She started slowly stroking my shaft, gripping the skin and sliding it up and down. Even though I am circumcised, there's enough loose skin to pull over my head. I was in ecstasy; no one had ever touched my cock before but me.

"You have to tell me what you like, Mike. I've only done it once before, and I didn't know what I was doing."

I thought, surely, she'd had more experience than that. Just then I leaked a sizeable quantity of pre-cum, and I told her to rub it all over my crown. She tightened her grip, and my lubricated head now slipped easily through her fist. I showed her where my frenulum is, that little inverted V just at the juncture of my shaft and head, and asked her to rub all over that with her thumb.

"Jeez, Allie, I'm almost ready.... almost... just about there.... AHHHHH!"

I let go with the biggest load I'd ever shot. Spurt after spurt of hot cum splashed all over the front of her; some on her throat, down her chest and a bunch on her tits. We both watched as a glob hung off one of her nipples, finally dripping off and landing on her thigh.

"Oh my God, look at that." She scooped a bunch of up in her hand and played with it.

"Don't tell me you haven't seen semen before?"

"Not really. I told you, I only did one hand job in the dark, and it was soaked up in his shirt."

"Are you a virgin? I thought sure you and Bill Reynolds were doing the deed."

"Well, sort of."