My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 05

Story Info
What goes around, comes around.
7.8k words
4.67
128.6k
116

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,073 Followers

(David has a just had a mini-orgy with Vanessa of the large chest, his sister Vickie, and his apparent true-love, Michele. Vanessa's mom seems to have watched from outside the house...)

It's now about two in the morning, and exhaustion sets in. I mean, I have done some real good, hard fucking in the last few hours and I'm done. We all try and get on the king sized-bed, but it just won't hold four people comfortably. Michele opts to sleep on the love-seat in Vanessa's room. I try and protest but she insists it's fine, and Vanessa won't let go of me anyway.

I end up spooning Vanessa, while my sister spoons me.

We drift off to sleep...

I'm awakened by a hot sensation between my legs. It's daylight outside and I have a hard-on, of course. Lifting the sheets I see Vanessa sucking my cock. Insatiable, this woman is.

Michele is getting her things together, but she comes over and kisses me softly. She appears concerned about morning breath. She's too sweet! She dangles a boob in my face for me to lick... I oblige.

"I gotta go," she whispers.

I make a sad face, and I just mouth the words "I love you" and point to her.

She nods her head and mouths back "Me, too," as she heads out the door.

Vickie is still passed out.

Vanessa climbs up onto me and positions herself on my cock, wriggling around on my hard unit, it slips up into her hairy cunt. She leans forward, her hands by my head as she just slides back and forth on my pelvis, my cock way up inside her puss.

Of course, her massive tits are swinging against my chest. I watch for a few moments, but can't resist and grab them and squeeze them. She leans forward so I can suck them. Damn, she has the biggest and hardest nipples on record.

Vanessa's bedroom door opens, I figure Michele has forgotten something.

But Mrs. A walks into the room. As I'm fucking her daughter and sucking her daughter's tits. Vanessa, trying to be rebellious or something, doesn't even cover up. In fact she sits up straight on my cock and arches her back slightly, extending her tits.

"Good morning, David... girls..." says Mrs. A. Vickie stirs and tries to open her eyes.

"Good morning, Mrs. A," I respond. What the hell else am I supposed to do?

"Hi Mom!" says Vanessa, beaming brightly at her mother. She rises up slightly and comes back down, she's fucking me again. And talking to her mom.

"Dear," says Mrs. A. "Your dad is bringing your brother in about 20 minutes. You two..." she indicates me and my sister... "need to be gone..."

"Ok, Mom."

Vanessa goes back to her hands postion and starts fucking me hard and fast.

"Um... Vickie... can you... get our stuff... together..." I manage, as I'm getting jumped on by this tigress.

"Come on, David! Cum... I've got to clean my room..."

"Oh," says Mrs. A. "I'll help you... just finish up now..."

She stands there on the side of the bed while her daughter fucks my raging cock. But I'm just lying there, stunned.

"Oh for heaven's sake, David." Mrs. A seems put out. "Suck her boobs or something so you can go."

Mrs. A reaches down and grabs her daughter's left tit, and pushes it towards my mouth. I suck, hard, suck more, all the while staring into Mrs. A's eyes.

"Come on Vanessa, Fuck him more!" she cries out. "Fuck his cock! Oh I could have finished him by now with my little finger..."

"Mom!"

Mrs. A slaps her daughters ample ass. "Faster... faster..."

Vickie, my sister, had gotten up to get our clothes, but she sank back down on the love seat and masturbated furiously, watching us.

Mrs. A keeps spanking Vanessa's ass. I reach for Mrs. A but can only graze her butt cheek a little bit as she's just out of easy reach.

I can't take it anymore, Vickie's over there repeating "fuck... fuck..." over and over. Mrs. A still has one hand on her daughter's boob and slapping her ass with the other. My cock is being assaulted by Vanessa's tight pussy...

I throw my head back and SPLOOOSH! into her pussy. Sploosh, more... and more... Vanessa cums, too... her cunt contracting on my cock in waves of pleasure.

"Hurry up!" Mrs. A pushes Vanessa off. She stares at my cum-covered cock.

Vanessa is rather pissy... I sense that this is not a good time to shove my wet cock in Mrs. A's face.

Vickie and I hurriedly dress and skeet out of there.

On the 10 minute drive home, Vickie and I rehash the previous events...

"So..." she says... "How was your night?" We both laugh. "You and Michele seem to be getting along famously... should I be jealous?"

"Yes, you should. How about that Mrs. A, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah, there is something seriously going on between those two. I don't know what it is, doesn't seem good, though."

"Lots of anger and resentment... jealousy maybe?" I ponder.

"Could be... what did you say to her last night?"

"She was pissed, threatened to call the cops. I told her to watch from outside, something interesting will probably happen. Sure enough, interesting things DID happen!"

"No, you didn't! Did she see? Was she out there?"

"I could see a cigarette ember in the glass. So, yeah, she watched everything."

"Holy shit..." Vickie was speechless. That doesn't happen often.

"So, dear sister, what happened to you at the party?"

"Well... first I heard about how you stuck up for my honor. That is so sweet, David.."

"It wasn't your honor, I was pissed that a guy was touching you..."

"Oh..."

Awkward silence.

"David," she began, but I cut her off.

"Vickie... I love you. Really and Truly. But I also see that... what we have is special..."

"Yes David, it is. Very special to me."

"Right. And I want to keep doing what we're doing. But both of us will have... others... and I need to try and somehow come to grips with that."

"I know what you mean. I do. It wasn't easy for me to see you fucking the shit of Vanessa at first. Twice. But at the same time, it was great fun and she was having a blast."

"Yeah... Oh! Tomorrow. I'm going to be staying home sick. Mrs. A and I have an appointment."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I told her to watch, you know, and if she was interested I could come back by myself on Monday. Just now, she winked and nodded to me. I'm taking that as a sign that she's interested."

"Holy shit... I don't know if that's such a good idea now, David... I mean, her and Vanessa... that seems explosive, ya know?"

"Yeah I was thinking that, too... but you avoided my earlier question, what did you do at the frat house?"

"You really want to know? I don't think you'll like it so much..."

"Go ahead. You can try and make me feel better later."

"I will anyways, dummy! Okay, so that guy I went with, Christian, we uh... we fucked..."

"Ouch, my heart!" I cried out but also laughed a little.

"And in the middle of it, Tiny came in."

"That fucker, I will kill him!" Then I made a face to show I wasn't being serious. "Continue..."

"Well... he's always had a thing for me. He's really nice...he has a heart of gold..."

"Tiny?"

"Yeah. So Christian is fucking me and Tiny is watching, stroking himself. I tell Christian to cum on my face. He does, followed by Tiny..."

"So, two guys came on your face..."

"Yep..."

"And?"

"And... it was AWESOME!"

"I bet it was... hey WAIT a minute! I kissed you last night!"

"Yes you did. You must be a fag or something because their cum was still on me somewhere..."

I punched her arm, kinda hard.

"Ow! Asshole!"

"Bitch!" We made it home without further incident.

Mom was a little pissy with us when we got home. Giving us chores to do, telling us how lucky we are to have a mom like her, all the things she does for us, etc. We felt kinda bad and jumped at all the work and didn't give her any lip. She wanted a pity party but we gave her no more ammo. She seemed somewhat placated.

Later that night, as my sister and I were fucking, we talked more about Mrs. A.

"I still don't think you should... oooh... go..."

"You're just a jealous bitch who wants all my cum," I replied.

"That's... ungh... true... (pant pant pant) but... I still think... (pant pant pant) it will cause trouble."

"Trouble is my... stop clenching or I'll cum right now.. middle... name..."

"How was... (panting) did you like... fucking Vanessa's ass?"

"I liked it... (panting)... was cool... next time... (panting)... you and me... your ass..."

"I want you (panting) to do that..."

"I said...(panting) stop clenching... oh, are you there now?... oh shit... oh shit... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"mmmmmmmmm... David... yesssssssss... holy shit..."

- - -

"Yeah, Mom. Kind of a migraine, I guess."

"Well, I'll come home for lunch and make you something nice..."

"Mom.. I'm not hungry..."

"We'll see. Take care, sweetie... love you!"

Huh? Mom never says "Love you". She has never been demonstrative like that. Whatever. Now my day with Mrs. A has a time limit on it. Fuck.

I wait about 15 minutes after Mom and Vickie leave. Vick was pretending to be mad at me because we had no playtime this morning. I told her I was saving it for Mrs. A. She told me she was going to blow 5 guys in the bathroom today. She may not be kidding. You never know... Vanessa comes by and picks up Vickie and they go to classes.

I saunter up to Mrs. A's door, feeling pretty cool.

She answers the door wearing a woman's business suit. I thought she was calling in sick today.

"What do you want?" she asks sharply. "I'm running late."

"Mrs. A... I told you I was coming over today..."

"I don't want you seeing my daughter any more. You're a sick pervert. I saw what you did and it almost made me sick. Slapping my daughter around, you should be in jail somewhere..."

What the fuck is she talking about? She loved it, I know she did! She came and helped her daughter fuck me the next morning! There's no way... Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Realization hit me. Deep down, she wants to be a slut, but her thinking brain won't allow her to cross the line. But if someone drags her over the line, then it isn't her fault...

"... furthermore, your sister is a total slut and I'm going to tell your mom that you two were naked and probably fucking..."

"Mrs. A..." I say quietly.

"... and she will probably throw you out of the house..."

"Mrs A!" I say rather sternly. That gets her to stop.

"Do you have any orange juice?"

"What? Uh... yeah... I'll get some..." Moms need to be good hosts...

I put my foot in the door and follow her to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" she asks quietly.

"Glass of orange juice, please." She gets a glass, finds the carton, fills it very full. She hands it to me.

"Thank you, Mrs. A." I take a good couple swallows. I had no breakfast and I'm going to need my strength.

"Mmm-hmmm. Nice and cold. No pulp."

She looks at me like, what the fuck?

"I'm going to be late..."

Holding the glass tight, I throw the orange juice in her face. She screams loudly as the cold juice hits her hair, her blazer, her blouse, and drips off her nose and chin.

Standing there with an incredulous look, Mrs. A can only manage to blurt out "What the... are you serious... why did..."

"Awww, you got all messed up! I guess you're going to be real late this morning, Mrs. A..."

Vickie and I talked quite a bit about this last night, how to handle Mrs. A if she's confrontational. We thought that with her tough attitude, we would have to fight fire with fire. So I brought lots of fire with me. Vickie is... amazing. I need to remember not to piss her off as she comes up with some diabolical plans!

I stepped up to her and yanked her blouse apart, sending buttons flying. Her black bra barely contained her enormous tits. Then I yanked down her blazer behind her so that it was wadded up around her wrists. I kicked a chair away from the kitchen table, and roughly pushed her face down onto the table so she's bent over the table with her high heels still on the ground.

I yank up on her blazer, now her arms are pinned uncomfortably behind her back.

Her luscious ass is so inviting...

"What are you doing?"

"Mrs. A..."

"No, what are you doing?"

Spank! on the left ass cheek

"Hey!! No!!"

Spank! on the right cheek

"Owww! that hurts"

Spank! on the right again

"David!... David!"

Spank! on the right again

"Mrs. A!"

Spank! on both cheeks. Spank Spank Spank!

"Owww! What!!!?"

"Mrs. A... next time I come to see you..."

Spank! right on her butthole.

"Oww... yes?"

"You will not be wearing work clothes..."

Spank! on her asshole again.

"Unnngh.. okay..."

"And you will not..."

Spank!

"AAaaHH! not what!!"

"Not give me any attitude!"

Spank! Spank Spank! Spank! Spank!

My hand is fucking hot. it stings a bit. I can only imagine how her ass feels right now.

"David... I'm sorry...(little sob)... I won't... I didn't want you to think (sniff) that I was easy like my slut daughter... (sniff)... who is very easy..."

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry it had to come to this. I hope you learned your lesson."

"I have, David, I have..."

She squirms, trying to look back at me.

"Good. Well I'm going to school now..."

"What!!" she screams. "No! David! You can't!"

She tries to get up, but I force her back down on the table and spank her some more.

Spank spank spank spank SPANK!

"Are you telling me what to do, Mrs. A?"

"Well, I didn't mean to I was just..."

SPANK!

"Damn right you didn't mean to."

Spank!

She's quivering now, afraid to speak.

"If you would like something, you may ask me nicely. I will consider your request with care."

She stops her sobbing after a little while.

"David... please, sir... Would you please..."

I gently rub and massage her ass... "Yes, Mrs. A?"

"Would you please have your way with me? Whatever you want to do... please David..."

It worked. It fucking worked. Vickie is a genius. But then again, she is a chick so it's like I've got a spy in their camp...

I undo her skirt, slip it over her ass, and drop it to the floor. Mrs. A steps out of it. I expected panty hose, but instead it's real stockings... with garter belts and no panties. Her ass shows red slap marks all over it.

"Mrs. A! This is very nice..."

"Please David... uh, sir... may I speak?"

"Yes Mrs. A. Feel free."

"Please call me Sandra..."

"No Mrs. A. That would show a lack of respect to you. And I do respect you."

"Well... I do have to call into work. I really did chicken out this morning..."

I dialed the numbers as she instructed and held the phone to her face.

"Hi Margie, Sandra... yeah... well not so good... oh it's some kind of (gasp!) bug..." I slipped a finger inside her twat... "Yeah... it's (gasp!) bothering me quite a bit... no... shit!" I slipped two and then three fingers in there... "I gotta go Margie... sorry... bye..."

"Anyone else you want to call?" She smiles at me and shakes her head.

I withdraw my fingers and set my hand in front of her face.

"Smell that?"

"Yes, David... I've been wet since I woke up today..."

I slip my juicy fingers into her mouth, she greedily sucks them. I go back and get more, then feed her more of her own pussy juice.

"Mmmm... tasty... thank you, sir..."

"Mrs A. When were you last licked?"

"Oh... years... my husband tried it, twice, and didn't like it... 15 years maybe? Bastard. That's one of the reasons why he's gone..."

I slowly kissed and massaged her red ass cheeks, they were still warm to the touch from all the blood flowing to them from the spanking earlier. I rim her asshole... nice and clean of course. Mrs. A would only bring me a clean one, I'm sure of it.

Getting some pussy juice on my fingers, I slather it around her tight hole... and gently slide my index finger into her...

"When were you last fucked, Mrs. A?"

"By another person? Couple years, maybe three... But my vibrator gets me every night."

With my right hand still probing her asshole, I move my face into her cunt region. I sniff around... and start licking lightly on her exposed lips. The dense jungle, though, must be dealt with.

"Tell me what you masturbate to."

"Um..."

"Tell me, no judgments."

"I'd rather not..."

I immediately stood up and spanked her ass, hard, SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Oww Oww OWwwww!!!" she cried. She tried to get off the table but I pushed her down again and spanked her some more all over her ass. Had to be 15-20 times... I lost track.

Mrs. A was crying under my relentless attack. I'm at the edge here, I may have gone too far. I kind of feel bad for her, maybe I'm not a 'boss' like I'm pretending to be.

"You were doing so well, Mrs. A. But then you upset me. Let's not have any more defiance, ok?"

In between sobs I get a "Sorry David... sir" and I go back to licking her pussy. Her ass is so hot I can feel the heat radiating off her cheeks. Her sobs are quickly replaced by quickened breathing... and quiet little 'mmmm's every now and then.

"Better, right Mrs. A?"

"mmmmm yes... much better..."

My tongue enters deep into her love canal, her secretions are thick and heavy and driving me fucking wild. Patience, David... this is about her...

I lick her for a solid 2 minutes... my face buried in her upended ass-cunt as it sticks up from the table.

"So you were saying, about when you masturbate... I'd really like to hear it..."

"Well, whenever I see Richard Gere I have to do it. He loves fucking me... ooooohh... he licks me like you're doing now..."

"He's gay, I think. Anybody else?"

"Pierce Brosnan... he fucks me a lot... always after his show he fucks me good and hard... He's in love with me..."

"Anybody not famous?" In addition to my finger still in her ass, my other hand is manipulating her clit as I continue to lick her hairy cunt. It is fucking hairy. I'm going to have to get her to an electrolysis place or something...

"mmmm... jesus... there's Mr. Reynolds, at the office... he's married though, but mmmmmm... yes... David... yes..."

"... And?..."

"Mmmmm... well of course there's you. mmmmm.... mmmmmmmm... Since that day you cut the grass, there's been nobody else."

"Careful now... you don't want to lie..."

"Oh oh... sorry... after halloween... mmmmmmm Jesus... and I saw you all... mmmmm... I had visions of all of you fucking and sucking me... cum all over me..."

"mmmmm Keep going... tell me about your slutty thoughts..." I was really eating her out now. Her creamy pussy was flowing... "Tell me about the girls..."

"oh... well.... mmmmmmm... Well Michele is so pretty... mmmmm... I imagine her face at my pussy, looking up at me from my cunt with those pretty eyes... And your sister... I imagine Victoria fucking me hard with a strap-on and dominating me..."

I sped up my pace of squeezing and probing.

"... go on..."

"David... Do I have to?" I stopped and put both hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed hard.

"Ok... Ok..."

I stood up and yanked off my shoes and socks, threw off my shirt, and shucked my jeans and shorts. My raging cock was a seven inch long stick of thick granite... with a juicy center, of course. My pre-cum was oozing out, and had been for some time.

I stand behind Mrs. A, my cock leaning against her cunt lips. They are trying to grab me and pull me in.

"Go on..." I wait patiently, not moving a muscle.

"I also think about... I think about... oh god i can't say this... "

I press my cock about an inch into her. Jesus that feels so good... I want to press deeper and fuck the shit out of this woman. She moans sweetly at my cock's partial entrance...

"Go on..."

"David... don't make me say it..."

"I'm going to call Margie back and see if she's busy... Is she hot?"

"David... haha!... please David..."

"Say it..."

"Vanessa."

I sink my cock in fully up to the hilt. Mrs. A raises up a little but her arms are still entangled in her blazer. She can't move.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,073 Followers