My Sister and I...

Story Info
Parents leave them alone together during Spirng Break.
1.2k words
3.63
184.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sister and I Get Even Closer

My sister and I have been close for years now. When we were younger we were close but then when she started going through puberty and went into high school, we grew apart. However for the last few years as I've gotten older we've become close again.

My sister's name is Angie and she is about my height which is 5"11 and a nice 110 lbs. Some people think she is to skinny. She was accepted to a university back east and was in the middle of her first year. My parents decide to go to Southern California for a week leaving my sister and I home alone all week long for her spring break. She really did mind because she got to see some of her friends still in town and spent some time with me catching up on a few things. We talked about everything. The people we were seeing, what college was like, high school was like and other things along these lines. Nothing was off the topic for my sister because she taught me more about life than my parents did.

When I was younger my sister had taught me about the birds and the bees, using protection, what thongs were and why women wear them and other things along those lines. Most intimate part of our relationship happened when she taught me about masturbation. She told me the difference between men and women and why the masturbation was different. She even masturbated in front of me once or twice. Once for show so I knew what she was talking about and the second time by mistake and just wanted to watch. This is when our relationship became personal.

One night during this week she went to the store while I was at school and rented some movies. I came home and she told me she had something special planned for tonight. I looked in the bag and saw something for dinner, some alcohol, and a couple of movies. One movie was Boys and Girls which she wanted to see. The next movie I pulled out was Road Trip which I wanted to see. The third movie was something I didn't recognize but she needed to watch for one of her classes.

She fixed dinner and cleaned up. After doing the dishes she was in the kitchen for a long time so I decided to see what she was doing. She was standing at the counter making something. She handed me a glass which I took a sip out of. I know there was alcohol in it but she wouldn't tell me what it was. We went and sat down on the couch for a while until she got up again and was gone quite a while.

She came back and told me three things. Don't tell mom or dad about the drinks, about what I was about to see or anything else tonight. I agreed. She put in a tape and after a few seconds an image came up of a man and a woman. After a few seconds I realized it was a porno. I watched for a few minutes but had to go to the restroom. When I came back I caught my sister in a interesting situation.

When I looked at her she had her jeans off and her hand down the front of her beautiful silk panties. I made a sound which scared her for a second but just told me to come over to her. I did what I was told of course. When I got next to her she grabbed my hand and led it all the way down to her crotch. She told me to put my fingers in and get her off. I did what she told me and after a few seconds she came right on my hand. I took my hand out smelling it and tasting it. Nothing really offensive. After this she told me to sit on the couch as she took her panties off. I sat down and she knelt right in front of me. My sister slowly started to rub my cock through my pants.

The pressure and heat was getting to much so I took off my pants and boxers. She looked at my dick for a while and gently stroked it. I closed my eyes after a while because it felt do good. Then a few seconds later I felt a warm and wet sensation on my dick. I opened my eyes and there was my older sister slowly sucking my dick. This image made my cum right into her mouth which she accepted with all her might. After I came she took my hand and led my to her bedroom. She took off her top and laid on the bed. She told me do anything you want to me. She didn't have to tell me twice.

I knelt down on the floor in front of her glistening pussy. I stuck my tongue out and slowly licked her pussy which made her jump. Seeing this reaction I went right at her pussy licking and biting like no tomorrow. She guided me to her clit and told me what to do. A few seconds after I found her clit she came the hardest she ever did. I slowly got up and wiped her juices off my face.

I slowly laid down beside her and played with her tits. The weren't big but to me they were beautiful. After sucking and tugging on her nipples I made you come again. My dick was hard by this time. I told her here I come and slowly inserted my dick. She warned me about what will happen my I wasn't listening. About a minute after I inserted my dick I came. I didn't know what to do. She just told me I would take longer to cum the more times I had sex so I should start.

I turned her over onto her front and decided to try something I never thought of. I slowly lubed up her ass getting it ready for me. When my dick and her ass were ready I slowly inserted my dick into her ass. It was the tightest feeling I ever had. I slowly started to fuck her ass though and before I knew it we were both cumming at the same time. We both just laid there for a while naked on my sister's bed. About 20 minutes later I tried to fuck my sister again but only lasting a little while longer this time.

We kept this up all night as I kept taking longer and longer to cum in her time after time. I ate her out a few more times and she also gave me a few more blowjobs. Finally about 6 in the morning we decided to go to sleep and think about what we did that night and morning.

We never told a sole about what we did but my sister and I became closer after this. She even invited me back east to her college for anytime I wanted.

Every time she visited after that we never talked about it or tried it again. The following year I decided to go to her college for my spring break which she was glad about. I had some plans for her and hopefully she wouldn't say no.

To Be Continued...