My Sister and I Ch. 01

Story Info
A virgin sex story between a loving brother and sister.
2.4k words
3.84
100.1k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon3690
anon3690
12 Followers

My name is Jacob and a few night ago I had something fantastic happen to me. I lost my virginity... to my younger sister! I am 21 years old and was a virgin up until last week, sad, I know. But the wait was worth it.

My sister is beautiful, as far as I can tell the most stunning creature to walk this earth. She is 5'4 with a gorgeous skinny body, a tight round ass, and long brown hair so soft it makes you want to rub your face in it, well, not as much as her 38 DD tits do, but pretty damn close.

Me? I am 5"10, got a nice big beer belly from years of sneaking into bars and grabbing the spare beer from the six pack my dad forgot to finish when he passed out the night before. Not to make him sound like a fat, lazy, drunk. He is more like a fat, hardworking, family supporting, drunk. His name is John. He and my mother, Marie, both work long hours. Him at the automotive plant, and my mother at the day care. They both worked long hours every day of the week except for Sunday, when we all got to spend family time together. They sometimes would not get home till as late as midnight on weekdays, and never showed up before 7 pm. This gave me and my sister a lot of time along during the day after school. Now that I am getting into telling this story I realize how sexy my mother is as well. 5"7, sexy curves, and that Blonde hair so bright you just want to pull on... okay, getting distracted now.

I call my little sister Chrissy, have been since as long as I can remember. Her legal name is Christine, but that was apparently too difficult for a young 3 and a half year old boy to call his newborn sister, so i went with Chrissy.

Being a 21 (and a half) year old virgin meant that I watched a LOT of porn. I rubbed one out at least once day, usually 2 or 3 times, and when I was REALLY lonely I could even hit double digits. Having watched so much porn meant that I had seen it all. Most of it turned me on, while some creeped me out. Over time I grew to love incest porn. The thought of actually having a physical relationship with a family member down right disgusted me, but seeing OTHER people do it was a turn on, it was the most intimate form of porn I could find to watch.

So, how did I end up having sex with Chrissy? Well, it all started on her 18th birthday.

I had honestly forgotten it was her birthday at the time, I mean, it was the middle of December and I was busy with finals during my last year at my community college, so I had a thing or two on my mind. I came home and found her crying on the couch.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Boys are all stupid!" Chrissy screamed at me as she took her face out of the couch pillow.

"Ughhhh" I sighed. "What happened?"

"This guy I liked, Ryan, he stopped talking to me because Sam started putting out for him, she knew I liked him!" Chrissy explained to me, still angry, but calming down slowly.

Being the drama hater that I am I slowly started to walk from the door, through the living room in which Chrissy was crying, and into the kitchen to make myself some lunch. Realizing she was done talking I decided to say something to cheer her up.

"That Ryan guy is an idiot, you are way prettier than Sam, he doesn't know what he is missing." I said, half paying attention and totally focused on the deliciousness that was my egg salad sandwich.

Chrissy sniffled, sat up, and looked over at me.

"Thanks Jacob, you're always so good to me, I just wish I could find a guy who loves me as much as my big brother."

"Sure, whatever." I said, still not really paying attention. "Oh, and happy birthday Chrissy." I told her, finally looking at her in the eyes.

Without saying anything Chrissy ran up to me and gave me a long hug. I could feel her big round tits push up against my chest, it was a great feeling, and it turned me on! I decided to forget the sandwich and head into the basement where the computer was. Chrissy had run upstairs into her room after our hug, so i figured I would have enough time to rub one out.

After booting up the computer and going incognito I went to my favorite porn site and felt the urge to watch some cheerleader porn, this was probably my subconscious telling me I wanted to fuck my little sister, as she too is a cheerleader.

After the glorious three minutes that was me reaching the point of no return I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I quickly shut off the monitor and tried to pull my pants back up but it was too late. My little sister got to watch me spray my first days load all over my stomach and I let out a sigh of relief and let the orgasm take over my facial expressions and bodily motions.

"Oh, sorry, I was just... uhhhh" Chrissy said, looking away and trying her hardest not to peak.

"Chrissy, I uh... Uhhhhhhh" I stammered light on breath and unable to form a coherent sentence.

"I was just coming down here to tell you how much I love you." She said, cheeks red with embarrassment.

After hearing those words it clicked, I did want to fuck my sister. My cock, still with a semi-hard on started moving around slowly forming itself back into the hard 8 inch-cock that it was not even 2 minutes ago when I was jacking off to a cheerleader banging her male gym teacher.

Before I could even gather my thoughts enough to form a complete sentence I noticed what was happening with my penis and looked down at it.

"Does it always get excited like that when you see me?" Chrissy asked, hoping to hear me say yes.

Finally I worked up the courage to speak.

"Ever since you hugged me tight upstairs I can't stop it." I said

My sister got a smile from hearing this and started to slowly finish her way down the stairs and walked over to me.

This was it I thought, me and my sister are about to do it. As Chrissy got on her knees my cock got fully erect. She looked so cute getting down on her knees like the obedient little girl I now know she is.

"Can I touch it?" Chrissy asked.

I nodded, giving Chrissy, my little sister, not even legal for a full day, the go ahead to make contact with my bare, long, hard, cock.

"If you want to see what it is like dry I guess you will need to clean up all this cum sis."

Chrissy giggled as she slowly brought her mouth down towards my stomach and brought out her tongue to lick it all up. After getting it all she brought her tongue over to the head of my penis and licked off all of the cum that didn't make it onto my stomach.

As soon as her tongue made contact with the head of my sensitive dick my legs made small, uncontrollable, shivers.

Chrissy giggled again

"You like that Jacob?"

"Oh hell yeah baby, that's the best feeling ever." I said. "Chrissy have you ever, ya know, had sex before?" I asked hoping to hear the sweet lips of my sexy little sister tell me that my dick would be the first one to penetrate her tight little cunt.

"Never, have you?" She replied

"Today will be my first." I said as smoothly as one could imagine.

Chrissy got a big smile on her face as I lifter her off her knees and up into my arms. I walked her over to the futon we had laid out bed style and threw her onto it.

"Wait" She said, panicking. "This is so wrong, what if our parents catch us or something.

"Sex is supposed to be between two people who love each other, I love you Chrissy, do you love me?"

"I do love you Jacob."

"Good, cause I am about to fuck the shit out of my sexy little sister."

Just saying the words out loud made me cock re-harden to the max after going slightly limb from the time between her lips first touching my cock and now. Not only did that happen, but Chrissy must have been turned on by the statement as much as I was, because I saw her legs move as I said it, knowing that she must be wet, I decided it was as good a time as any to start taking off her clothes.

I reached over and lifted her cute pink t-shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor. After that I did the same with mine as Chrissy started to take off her yoga pants (as if I stood a chance against her sexiness to begin with).

"Oh my God Chrissy" I said, staring at her breasts while she removed her bra and panties.

"Like em" She said, with the biggest smirk on her cute little face.

Without saying a word I dove in for her breasts. Face between them like a dog chasing his tail and finally catching it. I had no idea what to do with Chrissy's giant soft tits, so I just kept moving my face around opening and closing my mouth, kissing every bit of them as I could. As I kept on going I felt her nipples get hard.

Chrissy leaned her head back and moaned, this sent a surge of testosterone through my body. As a result I pushed her down, my eyes never leaving her breasts as they bounced around, this again made me want to get physical. I kicked off the pants and underwear that I was wearing around my ankles since walking over to the futon and mounted my little sister, both my hands pinning down her arms.

"Oh yeah big brother, pin me down, I've been a bad, bad girl." Chrissy said in a cute little voice.

I stared into my little sisters big brown eyes and slowly moved in for a kiss. We made out for about thirty seconds before could no longer handle my sexual urges. I spread Chrissy's legs and stuck my hard dripping cock inside of her tight little virgin cunt.

"Oh shit Jacob that feels so good." She said, as if she could not control her words or feelings any longer.

"Yeah, you like your big brothers cock inside you, don't you baby."

She moaned louder than she yet had.

"I want you deeper inside me Jacob, I want to feel all of your cock in me."

"Beg for it." I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh please big brother, can you shove the rest of your massive cock inside my tiny virgin pussy, please oh please."

"Only 'because I love you Chrissy." I said in a soft tone.

"Do you really Jacob?" she asked, as if it made all the difference in the world.

"I do Chrissy, I love you more than anything in the world, and I will fuck your little cunt to prove it."

I removed my cock from her pussy and turned her around doggy style. I stuck the head of my cock slowly into her cunt, then I grabbed her long brown hair in both my hand and thrust quickly once so that my whole cock was inside her. This caught Chrissy off guard as she made one large moan sound.

I was at the point of supreme dominance and had never been so turned on in my entire life.

"Are you ready baby? Your big brother is going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to move until mom and dad get home!"

I started to fuck my sister's cunt as fast and as hard as I possible could. Each new thrust caused a louder moan from both her and me. After a minute or two of pure doggy style fucking, I let one hand of hair go and positioned the other so I was grasping the hair right up against the center of her scalp.

"Who has been a bad little slut? hmmmm. Which bad girl needs to be punished?" I asked, almost rhetorically.

"I do daddy, your little girl needs to be punished." Chrissy said in a state of total euphoric bliss.

This not only caught me off guard, but made me hornier and harder than before, which I had previously thought impossible.

I had every intention to pull out before this point in time, but as soon as my little sister called me daddy I was gone.

I started to thrust my cock as deep as it would go once again, this time pulling her head back and spanking her ass so hard it was leaving red hand prints with each new smack.

"Oh yeah Chrissy, who is your Daddy baby, who is your daddy you little slut!"

"You're my Daddy Jacob, you're my daddy!"

As soon as she said "daddy" again I lost control and started to cum inside of my own sister. Both of us reaching orgasm at the same time we did not even begin to think of the consequences.

I had never had an orgasm this fantastic. It was not only the strongest one I had ever had but it was the longest. I came inside of my little sisters virgin pussy for over 30 straight seconds. About half way through I realized what I was doing and it turned me on even more, causing me to thrust even harder once again and having my sister scream at the top of her lungs.

"Oh Daddy, yes Daddy, I love you Daddy!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as I slowly finished pumping my hot cum inside of her. After I pulled out, we both fell on our backs and stared at the ceiling speechless and then we fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later and Chrissy was not next to me. I felt weird about what had happened. A mixture of happiness and guilt took over my body. I decided it would be best to remain out of sight for the rest of the night, my parents would be home in an hour or two.

The day went on like nothing had happened, my sister and me not speaking to each other at all, and slowly, the night came to an end.

anon3690
anon3690
12 Followers