My Sister & I Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy is feeling strange and needy.
2.3k words
4.3
50.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resting on my bed I was thinking of what had happened this morning. My loving husband Derrick had fucked my sister and I had helped and also admittedly I enjoyed watching plus joining in.

Sandy has returned to the guest room to get cleaned up while I think about how excited I was watching my husband whom I love very much wiggle his thick cock up my sister's darling tight ass. Was I really so fucked up in the head that I did not care or was it that I cared for them both so much that jealously never entered into the situation? I felt neither shame, remorse nor any ill feeling toward either my sister or my husband of fourteen years.

Childless as these fourteen years have been we have made up for it by loving one another deeply and doing everything we can think of to have wonderful sex. We have found that roll playing and sex games do work for us. They are fun, exciting and today we shared a game with my sister. Of course I do believe that her recently becoming a widow helped her choose to join us in a sexual game. I love my sister and I think she will make both me and Derrick a happy couple. Or as I see it a very happy threesome from now on.

Let's see; it will be a threesome for Derrick and unless Sandy and I become bi-sexual it will still only be a one on one for us. Oh, yes I do remember once back I College when I was shared by my then boyfriend with his buddy one night and if memory serves me correctly I did enjoy the double treatment they gave me. That was also the time, the first time I lost my virgin ass. You asked "How can one loose a virgin more than once. Oh, very easy. When Derrick ask me to allow him to penetrate my ass I told him I was virgin back there and he has always believed he took my cheery ass. So you see I lost my virgin ass twice… But as I lay here I thought maybe a foursome would make for a more balanced fuck fest.
Sandy did say she was ready to move on in her life. So if I worked it right I can get Sandy to invite a man over and if it all worked out we could become a foursome. Yes and I do believe I have just the right man for the job. Sandy is only twenty six and I have been flirted with by a young man down at the Super market that is about her age. I never took him too serious because I am thirty eight and of course married. But he is so handsome, with a powerful build and I just happen to notice his jeans had an out line of a sizeable cock hiding in there. It just might be fun to see that cock out in the light of day or night. As I think of this my tongue rolls around in my mouth as I remember the taste of thick warm spurts of male sperm filling my mouth. Oh, yes I do love to suck cock and drink the sweet nectar that flows freely from a young strong cock.

When Sandy peeked in she found me still naked on my bed with a flat palm pressing firmly on my clitoris. My eyes closed day dreaming of how a smooth skinned cock feels in my mouth. I looked up when she moved my hand from my silky hair covered pussy and replaced my hand with her mouth.

At the first touch of her soft warm tongue on my swollen clitoris I shivered and spread my legs wider so she could get closer to my dripping cunt. My sister was already a bisexual lover and I knew at that moment I was going to like her living with us.

Sandy licked and gently worked a finger across my clitoris as she licked my wet split. Placing her palms on the underside of my thighs she lifted my ass nearly off the bed and let her tongue trail down to my puckered rose hole. I have always found my tiny rear to be very sensitive to the touch of ant thing. But I found my sisters tongue to be extremely exciting. So exciting I lost any control I might have had and let out a scream along with a climax of no small proportions.

Sandy was dressed as if she was about to go out yet she found time to excite me to a climax. Sandy sat up on the edge of the bed showing no sighs of wanting me to return the favor at this time.

"Thank you darling." I said smiling and rolling over on my side.

"You're very welcome Sis, I feel as if we are about to embark on a wonderful adventure of a life time." She said.

I felt the same way but I wanted to be the driver of this adventure train.
Still naked I handed her the keys to my bright red Ford Mustang and said "Don't forget to pick up my list at the market on the way home."

Some how it felt good to walk around my home naked letting my breasts hang and bounce. There was wetness between my legs that felt cool and warmingly exciting at the same time.

I found I was once more excited and completely horny. My nipples were stiff and I had that feeling of wanting to feel a cock in every orifice I have. My darling sister had licked me to a wonderful climax yet I was so needy. I could go back up stairs and take my vibrator out of my night stand. But that did not seem to be what I needed. I could watch a XXX video and masturbate on the sofa in the den. I could find some kitchen utensil never used for such a purpose before to fuck my self with it. There lots of things I could do but nothing seemed to be what I wanted.

Opening the refrigerator I bent down to see what there was to eat on the bottom shelf where I keep the left-overs. My tits swung free and hung down like large grapefruits. My ass was in the positions that Derrick likes to see. For just one second I closed my eyes and thought of how often Derrick had cheerfully plunged his wonderful cock into my ass as I bent over. My whole body convulsed as I remember how that felt. While in the same position I thought of how in our early years as husband and wife he loved for me to bend over like this when he sat naked in his favorite chair and suck him off with out ever touching his cock with anything except my mouth. I was driving myself crazy. I needed to get out and do something before I went nuts.

Closing the refrigerator door I turned to look out the back door as I had heard a noise. There standing between the garage and the alley was a tall slender black man with a city utilities uniform on. He was standing half turned toward the garage urinating. His long dark cock extended well past the width of his hand. His cock must have been over ten inches long from this distance I could not distinguish it's thickness but I could see it was very long. Standing in all my naked glory I stepped out on the back stoop and let the screen door slam shut behind me. This tall dark man jerked his head around and in one second I saw he had a full set of bright white straight teeth. He had a beautiful smile as he walked toward me his marvelous cock swinging from side to side. I stepped back in the kitchen as he closed the door behind him.
He took me there in the kitchen as I bent over the kitchen table. He dropped his overalls to around his ankles. His powerful hands spread my ass cheek as he easily forced his cock up my dripping cunt. His hands were large. He easily held each cheek in each hand like a man would hold a basketball. His thumbs were pulling so hard my tender rose hole gaped open as he fucked me slowly. I was getting used to his long cock as he worked it deeper and deeper. I moaned and gave up a climax even before she was all the way in. I was not so sure he could get it all in me but I wanted him to try. I had a second climax as he hit bottom and flooded me with a steady stream of hot sperm. He pushed and I screamed not because it hurt but because I was climaxing again.

He stopped and let his cock go limp inside me. It was about to slide out of me when I pulled forward letting it make a sucking sound as it came free. I turned smiled up at him and slowly dropped to my knees. His cock was covered with thick foam that gave it a ghostly look. I looked, I opened my mouth, and I sucked it in savoring the taste of our combined juices. Moving my mouth back and forth I let the sweet taste of his cock move across my taste buds.

The cock started to tingle and jerk as if it wanted to come to life again. I thought "Yes my sweet dark cock come alive so you can fuck me again. Or maybe I'll just suck you until you come in my mouth. What a wonderful sweet cock you are. Cum for Mommy. Cum in this hungry white mouth."

Each time my mouth worked taking the long cock to my throat my ass puckered. Squatting as I was my ass was spread and I could still feel his thumbs digging in my flesh. I was sure he was going to cum again when there came a shrill blast of a horn. He half turned toward the back door. He pulled back as he bent down to pull up his overalls. Stuffing his cock away he smiled and with out a word opened the back door and went out. He left me sitting on the floor with my mouth still open.

An hour later I was showered, dressed and walking down the back alley toward the mall three blocks away since I had loaned my car to my sister. I passed the rear of a new duplex that was built on the corner of our block. A young man stood near the rear of the property pulling the recently empty trash bin back into his yard. Our eyes met and he smiled saying "Hi, aren't you Derricks wife?" I was surprised that he knew who I was and turned to face him. I smiled and got that strange feeling all over again.
I was lost in thought as I moved closer to the young man extending my hand. "Yes I am Derrick's wife Tammy and you are?" I was sure he answered me but I did not hear. My head was swimming and everything started to go around and around.

The next thing I knew I was laying on a soft leather sofa in a dark well shaded room. The young man was kneeling next to me applying a cool cloth to my head. One of his hands held the cloth and other rested on my arm which was folded across my belly. His fingers fell across my arm and touched me near my lower belly. It was as if I were in a dream I pushed his hand off my arm so his palm was flat on the soft mound under the thin cotton dress. Placing my fingers over his curving his down into the recess between my legs.

I was sure he was going to pull his hand away but I was wrong. His fingers dug into the soft wet spot under my dress. I lifted my ass and pulled my dress up baring my pink cotton panties.

He had talented hands and fingers. With out any difficulty his fingers moved around the seam and found my cunt wet and eager to be touched. Two fingers wiggled into my cunt. I spread my legs. His other hand was now on my generous tits caressing me through my dress and bra.

I had not had my tits played with for sometime and that felt good. Our eyes never faltered as we gazed at one another. I was close as he fingers wiggled and moved around inside me. I said "Wait, I don't want to cum yet."

He stood and watched me undress. I stood naked feeling my breast as I watched him drop his jeans. His cock hung down over a large set of balls.

He said "I do love a girl with a nice round ass and big tits."

Five minutes later I felt his warm sperm shot deep in my bowels. I wanted this all day and this young man was a willing partner and a very decent lover. I left his back door and walked home to wait for my loving husband and sister to come home. I thought I was a very angry lady. I guess I really did object to my sister joining my husband and me in our very private games. So I went crazy in my own way. I had hurt my husband and he did not even know it. I wondered if I would ever tell him. As I walked around the garage I saw both cars were there my Mustang and Derrick's Volvo. Oh, shit I bet they were in the house fucking or waiting for me to join in again. I started to get that strange feeling again.