My Sister & Me

Story Info
Innocent twin has first sexual experience with brother.
2k words
4.19
195.7k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my couch, watching TV but thinking of the previous night. I had sex with two college girls that had the bodies of goddesses. I smiled as I thought of their soft bodies beneath me, and their tight pussies wrapped around my massive cock.

I am a senior in high-school. I am fairly tall at 6'4", and fairly muscular. I have blue eyes and short brown hair, like my father. My 8 inch cock has been in many a tight cunt during my time in school, and I lost my virginity several years before.

I lay back, day-dreaming of the previous night when I heard crying coming out of the other end of the house. There was no one home except me and my sister, so I new it had to be her. Me and Samantha were twins, but as different as night and day. She was short at 5'2", she had a petite physique with small b-cup breasts, and hair that reached down to her cute, tiny butt. The most significant difference between us, however, was the fact of how weak willed and self-conscious she was.

I stepped into the room to see my beautiful sister lying on the bed with her face buried in her pillow, crying her heart-out. I didn't understand, but my cock began to harden, looking at my sister in her skimpy nightgown. I went over to Samantha's bed and sat down beside her.

"What's wrong?" I asked, in a comforting voice, putting my arm around her slender shoulders.

"I don't want to talk about it." she sobbed.

"Listen, I'm your brother, and you can tell me anything." I consoled her. "I'll do anything I can to help."

"Really?" she said, sitting up and wiping the tears from in under her glasses. "You'll help me?"

"Sure." I said. "You're my sister, I'd do anything for you."

"My boyfriend cheated on me." She said, bursting into tears again as the words came out.

"That son of a bitch, I'll kill him." I replied angrily.

"I don't think I was pretty enough for him." she said.

"Listen to me." I said, placing my hand in under her chin and lifted her head so that she was staring directly into my eyes. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I think David was a fool for breaking up with you."

"You really mean that?" Sam asked sweetly.

"With all my heart." I said softly. I didn't know what was coming over me, I felt a great love for my sister, stronger than any feeling I had had before. I leaned towards my gorgeous sister and kissed her on the lips.

Strangely enough, she kissed me back. Sam wrapped her arms around my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues wrestled with each other as I ran my hands down my sister's petite frame. My hands stopped on her breasts, and I rubbed those small mounds as I kissed my sister passionately. I could feel her little nipples becoming rock hard under my touch.

I took my hands away from her and pulled away from my sister. "I'm sorry Sammy, I'm really sorry." I apologized, as I backed out of her room. I rushed to my room and shut the door behind me. I sat down on my bed, I had to think through what had just happened.

I lay back to try and sort this out, but I found my thoughts drifting back to my sister. I pulled my already bulging cock out of my jeans and began to stroke it through my boxers while images of my sister's pouty lips and little tits spun around in my head.

While I lay on my bed rubbing my cock, the door was pushed open and Samantha stood there staring.

"Rob!" She exclaimed, shocked. "I didn't know your cock was so big."

"Sam?" I was surprised, this didn't sound like my sweet, innocent sister.

"Where you masturbating because of me?" Sam asked with a devilish grin.

I nodded. "You made me really horny, I'm sorry." I apologized.

"You don't need to apologize, I'm flattered." She said. "In fact, I was really turned on by you too."

"I'm so attracted to you Sam, but this is wrong. Brothers and sisters shouldn't have these feelings for each other." I said.

"I know." She agreed. "But I've been in love with you for years, I just hadn't realized it till now."

"Oh, Sam." I moaned. I took her in my arms and lay her on my bed. I climbed on top of her and began to kiss her. While our tongues intermingled, Samantha reached down, grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and began to pull it up. I broke our kiss long enough for Sam to pull the shirt over my head, then I went back to my sister's luscious lips.

I kissed my way across my sister's face, down to the nape of her neck and sucked on it. My hands grasped onto my sister's tiny breasts and I kneaded them through the cotton of her flimsy nightie, as Samantha pulled my jeans down. I kicked the jeans off my feet as I continued the treatment to Sam's breasts.

"Take off my nightie, Rob" Samantha begged, as she moaned from my treatment.

Who was I to argue, I grabbed the bottom of her nightie and slowly pulled it upwards. I pulled the nightgown over Samantha's head, and tossed it onto the floor. She lay back on the bed and I had my first chance to gaze at my sister's gorgeous nude body. I slowly sized up her body. Her creamy white skin, her small, firm mounds with the perky pink nipples, and her tiny shaven cunt.

"You shave?" I asked, surprised.

"I always have." Sam said to me with a sly grin.

"You're gorgeous Sam." I said, then I climbed on top of her and began to suck on her firm, young breasts.

"Oh, Rob that feels wonderful." Samantha cooed as I suckled one breast and lightly massaged the other. "Can I suck your cock?"

"If you want, of course." I agreed. I sat up, with my legs over the edge of the bed. Samantha went to the floor and got on her knees in front of me.

"I've never done this before, so I'm not sure how good I'll be." she said.

"You'll do just fine. Go ahead." I said.

"Okay. I'll do my best." She said, with a smile. Sam grabbed my shaft with her dainty hand and pointed it towards her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked the tip of my manhood, tasting my pre-cum. "Tastes good." She said, then she engulfed the massive head with her small mouth.

The blowjob I was receiving from my sister was very good, especially considering she was a beginner to sex. She seemed to be a natural at giving head. Sam deep-throated me as if she was born to do it. As she sucked my cock, she massaged the underside with her tongue. Samantha action was so great that I soon found myself on the brink of orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, Sam!" I yelled, grasping the back of her head and held her tight to my crouch. "Swallow it, baby. Drink all my cum sis." I emptied load after load down my sister's throat. She didn't try to pull back, just hungrily gulped up every drop. After completely cleaning off my dick, Samantha let my limp member fall from her mouth. "That was great." Samantha said, with a smile.

"I'm pretty spent." I said. "Let's sleep, at least for a while."

"Alright." Samantha agreed.

I lay back on the bed and got comfortable. Samantha climbed onto the bed andd lay their against me, under the covers with my arm around her. Samantha's head rested on my chest with her smooth sex rubbing against my thigh.

We sleep for about an hour, together in my bed. I was awakened by the feeling of my sister's small hand rubbing my cock. I raised my head to watch my nude sister. She was huddling over my naked frame, staring at my hardening member as she jerked it off.

"What are you doing?" I asked, smiling at my beautiful sister.

"Getting you ready." Sam replied, smiling back at me.

"Ready for what?" I asked with a grin, knowing what she intended.

"I want you inside me." She said.

"You sure, Sam?" I asked.

"Yes, more sure than I've been of any thing in my life. I want you to be my first." She replied.

"What!?!" I gasped. "You mean you're still a virgin?"

"Yes." She nodded. "And I want to you to take my virginity from me."

"I'll do anything for you, honey." I said. I moved down on the bed till my head rested between Samantha's legs. I began on my sister's creamy thighs, kissing and licking my way to her bald mound. I gasped her delicate legs and ran my tongue along the outside edges of her narrow, pink-lipped slit.

"Ooh...eeh...aah...Rob, that feels wonderful." Samantha moaned passionately, as I delicately and expertly licked her sweet cunt. I dipped my tongue into my sister's extremely tight cunt and thought 'how am I gonna get my dick in something this small?'. I made a circular motion with my tongue, rubbing the walls off my sister's tiny pussy. I soon found her clit and began to suck on the hard nub of flesh.

I lightly bit my sister's clit which elicited a load scream from her.

"Aahaah..I...I...I'm..cu...cum...CUMMING!" Samantha screamed as her body jerked up and down and fluid erupted from her pussy and filled my mouth. I rapidly swallowed every drop of my sister's girl cum. After Samantha's orgasm had subsided, I climbed up and kissed her passionately, giving her the last bit of her cum. She accepted it willingly, and even seemed to like the taste.

"Now we're finally going to be together, honey." I said, smiling warmly at my sister.

"Yes, fuck me please." Samantha begged.

I grabbed Sam's legs and put them over my shoulder's, then aimed my bulging cock at my sister's tiny entrance. "You're sure you want to do this, sweetie?" I asked Samantha again.

"More than anything. Fuck me now, please!" Samantha begged.

I needed no further convincing. I pushed my cock against my Samantha's narrow slit. After a few minutes of forcing, the mushroom head of my cock popped inside of my sister. Sam yelped, when my dick pried open her slit and went inside. I let Sam get used to the feeling of my massive cock inside her, then I slowly moved in and out, getting further inside with every thrust. I soon reached my sister's hymen.

"This is gonna hurt a bit, sis, but just for a little while." I told her.

"Okay." She agreed. "Just be gentle."

"Always." I said. I pushed hard against my sister's cherry, bursting through it. Sam yelped, and the pain caused her to cry a little. I stopped all my movement till the pain in my sister's pussy subsided.

"Are you okay?" I asked my beautiful sister, truly concerned.

"Yes." She answered. "The pain is starting to go away again."

"You want to keep going." I asked. I had to make sure she could handle more of this.

"Yes. There's no way we can stop now."

Who was I to argue? I began to slowly thrust deeper into Samantha's tender pussy. Samantha reached up to play with her rock hard nipples, as my cock trust in and out of her. Her face was turning red, and her body was sweating.

"I'm gonna cu...u...u...um...aga...in." Sam screamed, as another orgasm ripped through her body. Samantha's vibrations sent me over the edge, I buried my cock in her to the hilt and emptied my load inside her young womb. Spurt, after spurt shot out of my cock, till finally it went limp.

Samantha and I both collapsed on the bed together, with my shrinking cock still inside her.

"I love you so much, Rob." Samantha sighed, resting her head on my muscular chest.

"I love you too, honey." I replied, kissing her on the top of the head.

"Will we get to do this again?" Samantha asked.

"Honey, if I have anything to do with it, we'll be doing this every night for the rest of our lives." I answered my little vixen, then we drifted off to sleep in a lover's embrace.