My Sister and My Daughter

Story Info
A brother talks with his sister about sex with his daughter.
4.2k words
4.45
542k
525

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,100 Followers

My wife left me when Marisa was just four years old. We had had a solid, passionate marriage with the usual problems, but always lots of love and lots of hot sex. When she walked in on me and my younger sister Karen fucking like rabbits, that changed a few things. First she was going to sue me and take Marisa, but I had records of the funds she had stolen from her workplace, and that combined with her previous criminal record (which she had not revealed to her employer) left me with the power to destroy her career, her reputation, and her livelihood. In all truth, she just wanted more babies, and when Marisa became a toddler, she was disappointed. She wanted a baby to coo and burp and wet its diaper and all those things, but I was satisfied with one child and I didn't want any more. So my wife moved out and found a guy and got immediately pregnant, and Karen moved in with me.

Karen and I had always sort of had a crush on each other and had kissed a few times when we were kids, but nothing had really developed until I moved away and went to college. I came back in the summer, when I was 20 and Karen was 18, and something about her had changed. She was certainly wilder and freer, and we did things together as adults, clubbing, partying, gambling -- all sorts of things that built a new bond between us.

One night after we got home from a club, we were having a nightcap and joking and laughing at the kitchen table. At one point there was a lull in the conversation, and Karen downed the rest of her drink, looked me in the eye with a smirk on her face, and got down on her hands and knees and crawled toward me. When she reached my chair, she looked up at my face with a smile, and very matter-of-factly undid my zipper, reached into my pants, hauled out my cock and started sucking on it. I was stunned, but it seemed so natural. My beautiful, loving sister bobbing on my dick and sucking furiously -- I was in heaven. It didn't take me long before I grunted out, "Oh God, Sis, I'm gonna cum!" to which she moaned "Mmmm-hmmmm!" encouragingly and sucked even harder.

I gasped and choked out a low groan as I blasted an enormous load of thick, white semen into her mouth that she greedily swallowed every drop of. After she had squeezed out the last pearly drops onto her tongue and gulped it down, she looked up at me again, her cheeks glowing and an adoring look on her face, and my heart melted. I knew that I loved her like a sister, but also as so much more. Every day thereafter she gave me at least one fantastic blowjob until I left for college again in the fall.

That year I met Debbie, fell in love, and we were married the next summer. I had resolved to be true to her, but the second I saw Karen again, I knew that I had two loves, and nothing could ever force Karen out of my heart. At our wedding, Karen was one of the bridesmaids, and I will never forget the moment when I said "I do"; I looked over at my sister, proud and beautiful, a beaming smile on her face and a hint of a tear welling up in her eye, and thought of how her belly was full of my sperm as she stood there with us in front of the whole congregation.

Anyhow, Debbie and I had a good relationship, and the sex was hot, but very vanilla. She didn't like oral sex, and wasn't into experimenting very much. Karen, on the other hand, wanted to take me further. She was the one who more often than not suggested that we try anal, golden showers, or BDSM. Sex was so exciting with Karen that it became more frequent. Debbie and I quickly discovered that she was actually pregnant during the wedding; we figured the date of conception was about two weeks before the big day. Debbie and I fucked like lunatics during the pregnancy; she was constantly horny and had incredible, powerful, noisy orgasms. She loved to be bent over and pounded from behind doggy-style as she moaned and whimpered for me to fuck her harder. When Marisa was born, the moment I looked at her I knew I had three loves. My heart was full and life was wonderful. Karen came over frequently to assist with the baby, also sneaking in a blowjob whenever she could. She helped out babysitting and often she would come with Marisa and me to events for kids. Debbie just wanted another baby, and increasingly lost interest in our daughter as she grew older.

After Karen moved in there was an adjustment period, but Marisa had always known Auntie Karen, and loved and trusted both of us. Her mother hadn't paid an awful lot of attention to her as she grew, so she was sad and missed her mommy, but came to view us as her mother and father. Karen and I fucked madly, passionately, and constantly. Now that she could suck my cock whenever she wanted, I was getting two to three blowjobs a day from her on average, and in the evenings we would fuck on the couch, downstairs, in the kitchen, in the bathroom, bedroom, or wherever. My balls were often sore from all the activity, but I loved it and I loved how Karen always pushed us for more. Sometimes it seemed like it was a game to her to see how much sperm she could coax out of my balls in one day. Life was still wonderful, even without Debbie.

When Marisa was six, I got a transfer and we moved out east. Karen and I bought a house together, she got a job, Marisa started in school, and we built a life together. All our neighbours and coworkers knew that Karen and I had the same last name, and that Marisa called her "Auntie", so they just assumed that Karen and I were married and that Marisa was mine from the previous marriage. We did nothing to dispute that assumption, so things were even better for us. We could kiss and hold hands in public, attend functions together... everything was more perfect than I could have hoped for.

In private, we made a point to call each other "Big Brother" and "Little Sister", or variants thereof as often as we could, particularly when we were having sex. It made it seem extra kinky and naughty, especially since this was our dirty, perverted secret. It affirmed for each other that even though no one we associated with really knew, we knew who we were, and that this was an immoral, taboo, incestuous relationship, and that we loved each other all the more for it.

In the summer twelve years later, Marisa was eighteen and graduated from high school, and my beautiful little sister and I were living life like a married couple still passionately in love with each other. I would buy her flowers and trinkets and sexy underwear, and she would meet me a couple of times a week at lunch to take me into her car in the parkade, suck me off and swallow my semen. We often embarrassed other couples with how affectionate we were with each other.

Marisa was now a young woman, with a tall, slim shapely body and perky B cup boobs, the face of an angel, and medium length brown hair. She had an amazingly shaped ass, plump and juicy, with a wonderful subtle flare at her hips that gave her a sexy hourglass figure, despite her slimness. Even though she was incredibly attractive, I had always viewed her simply as my daughter, and loved her with pure, adoring protective fatherly love. She was my angel, and my sister was my she-devil.

I had noticed that Marisa seemed mopey lately, quite the contrast to her usual contentedness. Karen and I were up watching movies and drinking wine one night while Marisa was out with her friends so I brought it up. "Oh, she's just having boy troubles," Karen said to me.

"Boy troubles?" I asked. "Isn't she over that? She's been dating that Trevor character for months now. She was mooning over him for the last two years, what the hell is the problem?"

"Sex," was Karen's monosyllabic reply. I gulped.

"Uh, ok, what about sex?" I asked, not too sure I wanted the answer. I knew that Marisa was indeed a fully sexually mature woman, and probably had been sexually active for several years now, but I didn't really want to know about it. I had given her what I thought were all the proper talks about biology and mechanics, tried to avoid moralizing, and trusted her to make good decisions. I guessed she was an adult now, so I could confront the idea of her as an active boinker, and try to do what I could to help her solve her problem.

"Well," explained my little sister, "She's having issues because Trevor is pressuring her for sex. They have kissed and felt each other up, but he wants to go all the way. She doesn't know if she wants to do that."

"Huh?" I half-choked, trying to keep my composure and sound unconcerned. "What's the big deal? They've been dating for what, three months now? She's supposedly in love with him, they're both adults; I figured they've been fucking plenty already."

"Phaugh," scoffed Karen. "First of all, your little girl is a virgin." My heart leapt a little, I don't know if was relief, pride or what. "Second, she's in love with you, Bro, not Trevor."

I spat wine across half the room and convulsed into a coughing fit. "WHAT?" I managed to splutter out. "Are you nuts?"

"Hardly" was her amused reply. "You must be blind or stupid to have missed that. Haven't you noticed the way she looks at you? Don't you think it's a little odd that at her age she still wants to spend all this time with you? How many eighteen-year-old girls still climb into their daddy's laps and give them kisses on the cheek?" I was speechless. "Why, I'll bet that she goes to bed every night, looking at that picture of you on her nightstand while banging away at her little clitty, calling out "Daddy! Daddy!" into her pillow when she cums."

"WHAT THE FUCK??" was all I could manage to croak out. Karen's merriment was clearly displayed on her face. Was she being serious?

"Oh my god, you are blind and stupid," she continued, taking a sip of wine. "I think it's the reason she's still a virgin. Her daddy stole her heart and she hasn't met anyone else who can light her fire. You are seriously telling me you never had any idea?"

"Fuck, no," I retorted. "She's my daughter. I don't even think I should be listening to this!" I blustered.

"Oh, give me a break. Your little sister sucks you off a hundred times a month, and that's ok, but you can't even talk about your daughter? She's totally in love with you! Don't tell me you haven't noticed how hot she is?"

"Yeah, she's gorgeous!" I exclaimed. "A goddess! But she's my little girl! I can't even think about her that way!"

"Bet you could if you tried," she sniffed. "Didn't you see her body in that bikini at the lake last week? Your daughter is a fox. Tight little ass, delicious titties. Didn't you see her nipples poking out when she got out of the water? She's dynamite!"

"Yeah, I noticed. But I tried not to look! Fuck, I almost went blind!"

"Tried not to look!" she burst out. "That's the whole problem!! There she was, looking drop-dead gorgeous, in her sexiest outfit ever, parading around, dying to get your attention, and you just ignored her!! And you wonder why she's upset? You're breaking her heart!!"

We sat in silence for a few moments. Karen drained the rest of her glass and I just sat there stunned. "You're not kidding about this, are you?" I probed. "Are you sure? How do you know?"

"I know she's a virgin because we've talked about it," she stated. "And as far as being in love with you, dummy, I just haven't had my head up my ass. Anyway, I'm getting bored of this movie. Get down here and lick my cunt," she grinned at me as she hiked up her blue minidress, put her legs in the air, and skinned out of her panties.

I wasn't completely with it, but there's no way I could pass up an offer like that! I got down on my knees and took my place in between my little sister's thighs as she lightly stroked her shaved pussy lips, her legs still high in the air. Her aroma was delicious, musky and sweet, and I wasted no time in licking and slurping all over her mound. I loved the taste of my sister's pussy from the first time I licked it, and I was loving it now. She spread her outer labia with her fingers for me, and I drove my tongue deep into her vagina, periodically flicking it over her clit an inner lips as she sighed and rocked her hips.

"You know, big brother," she began as I ate her, "if you haven't thought sexually about Marisa, you should. I'm okay with it. In fact, I endorse it. And it would be fulfilling her dreams, too." I still really didn't know how to respond, so I just concentrated on pleasuring her orally. "Then she could give up all this nonsense about boyfriends and relationships, and just get on with being in love with you. That would take all the apprehension out of sex for her. You really would be doing her a favour."

"You're crazy, Sis," was all I could manage, and I buried my face deep in her snatch and started sucking.

"No, seriously. Unh", she grunted. "She's all messed up about sex, unh, because she feels like she'd be giving up on you, unh, if she does anything with anyone else. Uh. Unh. Yeah, suck my cunt just like that." I took her clit mound into my mouth and started sucking harder rhythmically, flicking my tongue against her clit as I did so. "If you'd just fuck her, Unh, Unh, she'd feel loved and complete, Unh, UNNNHHHHH, and beautiful, OOHHHHHH, and fulfilled, AAAAAHHHHH YESSSSSSS SUCK MY CUNT I'M GONNA CUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!" She screamed and grabbed handfuls of my hair, bucked her hips wildly and squirted her girl-juice into my eager mouth. I gulped down her hot sweet love liquid, and kept slurping her pussy mound until she forced me up by my hair. "Enough! Fuck, enough, too much, I'm way too sensitive!!" she gasped as I beamed at her, my face glazed with her juices. "Wow, awesome, you always suck my pussy so good, Big Brother!" she praised me as she panted and caught her breath. "Now come here and kiss me!"

Our tongues intertwined and my cock was rigid and straining against my pants. As we kissed, my thoughts strayed to my daughter. She was hot! Was she really hot for me? Did she masturbate thinking of me? What was her pussy like? Did she keep it shaved like my little sister, or was it full and bushy? What would it taste like? Fuck, this line of thought felt so completely wrong, but it was turning my on beyond belief!

"Come on, Bro," Karen purred, "get your cock out and put it in my mouth so I can suck on it."

"Sure thing, Sis!" I grinned. "One hard big brother's cock for his horny little sister's mouth!" I slipped my pants down over my thighs and pulled my underwear down. My dick was as hard as steel and dripping pre-cum. I straddled my little sister's face on the couch and fed her my cock. She took the shaft in her right hand and sucked the tip into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, that pre-cum tastes so good, Bro. You're all hard and horny from thinking about Marsia, aren't you?" she coaxed.

I just groaned as she sucked and licked the head of my prick as her hand gently stroked the shaft up and down.

"Remember her in that wet, clinging swim suit?" she continued. "Her rock hard nipples poking through that dripping blue material as she bounced up and down for you? She said she was freezing cold, but I know a part of her that was burning hot. Her tight little virgin twat, twitching and throbbing as she strutted around nearly-naked in front of her Daddy, her first love and her true love. She was dynamite and she knew it! She was showing off her body all for you, just a wisp of soaking cloth covering her cunt as she hopped and twirled in front of you. Actually I know another part of her that was on fire, her heart. She worships the ground you walk on. You're her hero!"

I just leaned on the couch before her with her hand milking my cock in front of her face as she dirty-talked about my little girl. I couldn't believe how horny this was making me!! My sweet, sexy, nasty fuck bitch of a sister was jacking my cock while trying to make me hot for my daughter! And dammit, was she succeeding in spades!!

She bent my cock upward and started nipping and pulling on my balls with her lips. She gently sucked them into her mouth one by one, rolling them around and flicking them with her tongue. Then she took them both in her mouth and started slurping them together as she squeezing harder on my cock and started jacking faster.

I moaned with my eyes closed, feeling completely energized sexually, a load building and tickling at the base of my dick. Karen then clamped her lips around the base of my scrotum and started sucking super-hard on my balls. I barked out in surprise and discomfort, slumping my knees against the couch as I pitched forward. She began a loud, throbbing hum as she vacuumed my testicles, pulling them down with her lips and teeth as I grunted.

The sensation was too powerful, bordering on agony as I clutched the edge of the couch and yelled out in distress. She then instantly released my distressed orbs with a sucking pop, giggling as she resumed her stroking motions on my shaft. I groaned and gasped, relief flooding to my bouncing gonads.

"You got a nice, big load in there for me, Big Brother?" she crooned. I could only grunt in reply. "Gooood, because I'm going to suck all that cum right out the end of your cock and gulp it all down. I wanna see you shoot a huge wad of sticky, salty, yummy sperm for your little sister so I can eat it all up."

She loved dirty-talking me while she sucked me off, and I loved hearing it. She didn't do it all the time, so I could tell she was extra-horny, and she was really getting off on giving me head.

She started sucking on the shaft now, bobbing on my cock, taking it deep into the back of her mouth and then sliding back so only the glans was in her mouth. She set up a slow, intense rhythm, sucking my penis deeply and deliberately. She knew this was the best way to get a big shot of cum from me, so she would usually take her time teasing me like this when she was in the mood to eat lots of sperm. I was already feeling a tingling pressure in my prostate like I needed to blow a massive wad, so I didn't know how much more I could take. She was in the driver's seat though, and I knew there wasn't anything I could do to hurry her up when she was in "blowjob mode".

She began massaging my balls in both her hands while she sucked me, gently squeezing them and rolling them around between her fingers. Every once in a while she would encircle my scrotum at the base to trap my balls with her fingers and squeeze firmly, chortling bemusedly on my dick when I gasped out. Fuck, I was going mad with lust, I felt like I would explode if I didn't shoot soon!

Then Karen went back to stroking my cock and started dirty-talking at me again.

"Why don't you think about Marisa right now? The best thing you could have done at the lake was sit her in your lap and start tickling her. You know how she loves that! She would have been able to grind her horny pussy down on your cock and make it grow. Think of how excited that would have made her feel! Knowing that her hot little body made her daddy's dick hard, wiggling her butt in your lap as she laughed and giggled. Than all you would have to do is stand her up, turn her around, pull out your cock and offer it to her. Just imagine how her face would light up with joy seeing how big and hard her daddy's cock was! And knowing she'd made it that way! She'd dive down on this thick fuck stick like it was the best birthday present she'd ever gotten! Think about that! Your beautiful, sweet loving daughter, sucking on your cock, taking it deeper and deeper into her pretty little mouth, savouring the taste and feel of her first cock, her true love's cock, her big, handsome daddy's cock!!!"

My head was swimming. This was driving me insane!

She went back to sucking hard, long, and slowly on my dick. She was teasing mercilessly now. Deliberately she drew her lips up and down on my shaft, taking the head of my cock deep into the back of her mouth, then back up so only the glans was clamped between her lips. She kept an intense vacuum around my penis the whole time, her breath coming in quick blasts from her nostrils. Fuck was she sucking hard!

RabbitPrince
RabbitPrince
1,100 Followers
12