My Sister Asks For More Cock

Story Info
He has her while watching TV.
1.1k words
4.28
313.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Please read my initial post "Ravaging My Sister" to find out how our incestuous relationship started. This post is a continuation.

It was the summer of 1980. The Moscow Olympics weren't on TV, 'cause Jimmy Carter had boycotted them in protest over the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. We were all waiting to find out "Who Shot JR?" George Brett of the Kansas City Royals was chasing a .400 batting average.

And I had just had sex with my own sister for the first time.

We had done without speaking a word to one another, and afterwards neither of us mentioned it.

It was as if nothing had happened, but not completely.

There was a thick tension in the air between us.

When we sat at the family dinner table, for example, Donna and I sat across from one another. We might make eye contact for a second, freezing our glance just for a moment of sexual hunger, before returning to normal dinner conservation with mom and dad. God, I wanted to fuck her again. Would the opportunity ever arise? Would she welcome it? Or was she resigned to forgetting our previous coupling, pretending that it never happend?

Donna was going to college in two weeks, just after Labor Day, and would be living at school. I was going to a local state college which was within commuting distance for my lousy 1978 Ford Pinto (thans, Lee Iacocca).

Should I try to fuck her again before she left?

Or do nothing?

One Saturday evening our parents went out to their friends house to play cards. They would be gone for a long time, late into the night. I was in my bedroom listening to some Led Zepplin and playing with my cock. I was about to masturbate, but for some reason did not. I pulled on my blue jean shorts and went downstairs.

Donna was there watching TV and reading a magazine. I plopped down in a chair and asked what was on. "Love Boat" she replied without looking up.

It was 1980 and this was pre-cable TV. Not much in the way of options for TV viewing. I remained and watched an episode which had Florence Henderson of Brady Bunch fame and sun-tan god George Hamilton in it.

My sister dropped her magazine after a while, and lay down on the couch. Just before 10 o'clock, as the previews to next weeks' episode (which featured former Start Trek star William Shatner - don't ask me how I remember all this) were playing, I looked over and asked "Hey are you awake?"

She didn't reply.

After a few minutes, as the opening credits to "Fantasy Island" were playing, Donna rolled over on her side and began to snore softly.

I got up from my chair and walked over to her.

"Hey, you awake?" I asked again.

I put my hand on her ass and gave it a shake, saying "Hey, Donna, you should go to bed."

I kept on shaking her with my hand.

Then I placed my other hand on her lovely round asscheeks.

I reached under the cloth of her shorts and felt the golden skin of her ass. She moved as I did so, spreading her legs ever so slightly. It was at this point I realized she was not wearing any underwear. I became convinced that she was feigning sleep in the hope that I would play with her body.

I tugged at her shorts, pulling them down over her legs down to her feet.

Donna lay on her stomach, now naked from the waist down. I lowered my face to her bottom and began kissing and sucking on her ass flesh. I pushed her legs apart some more, noticing that Donna's legs kept spreading even after I had stopped seperating them.

I reached under her with my fingers and began to play with her soaking wet pussy. I inserted my fingers inside, getting them good and wet, then rubbed my sister's hard clit. She began to moan softly.

"Are you awake?" I asked.

No response.

I continued to finger fuck my "sleeping" sister as she bucked her hips.

I removed my hands and unzipped my shorts. On TV, Leif Garrett was asking Ricardo Montalban's Mr Roarke character something or other. I unleashed my cock and began rubbing it on my sister's backside.

Donna lifted herself up onto her knees and raised her ass high in the air in a lewd invitation to fuck her.

I held her hips and pushed my cock forward. She moved backwards, capturing the head of my cock inside her pussy.

I began to pump, driving my meat inside her with gradually deeper and faster strokes.

My cock felt as hard as steel, my balls felt like they had an ocean of fire-hot cum in them pleading to be released.

My sister was moaning aloud now.

"Jesus, Donna, you're so tight" I whispered into her ear as I bent over her back.

My strokes became more powerful, more frenzied, more violent in the moments before I erupted. I didn't feel as though I was "making love" to my sister, but physically attacking her with my cock. I gave her asscheeks hard slaps, to which she yelped. It was pure 100% lust, and I loved it.

I pulled my cock from my sister's pussy as I reached the moment of my orgasm.

Donna rolled over and looked at me with open eyes and open mouth.

I moved my cock to her face and gave it five or six firm jerks. Rocket-like bursts of blazing hot cum spat out of my cock and splashed against my sister's face. She kept her mouth open but closed her eyes as the jism soaked her face. Her forehead, nose, mouth, teeth, chin, cheeks, and hair became targets of my cum ropes.

I gruned, signalling I was finished, and Donna took my cock with her hand (the first time she had touched it) and sucked on it for a few seconds, after which I took my white t-shirt and began cleaning the cum off of her face.

She and I said nothing to each other this entire time.

Donna put her shorts back on and lay back on the couch, resuming her "nap", while I got dressed and went to bed up in my room.

The next morning Donna knocked on my bedroom door to say that mom wanted me to mow the lawn. I opened the door and she looked at me, saying "Mom asked if you can mow the lawn."

"Sure." I replied.

She gave me a quick smile and then walked downstairs.

Our incestuous relationship was continuing, evolving, but was still not something either of us could talk about out loud to each other.

I told myself that next time it would be me that "fell asleep" when our parents were out, to see what Donna would do to my body.

But that's another story.