My Sister Becomes My Sex Mentor

Story Info
Katie comes home from college with plans for her lil brother.
2.3k words
4.34
52.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McGreen
McGreen
30 Followers

*Thanks to oldnakeddad for editing.

*****

It was midnight when I smelled smoke coming in through my window. It smelled pungent and skunky, like marijuana, so I got up and slammed my window shut. `This has to end,' I thought to myself. My older sister, Katie, was home from college for the week and every night, after my parents went to bed, she'd sneak outside to smoke a joint. I'm eighteen and a senior in high school, so it isn't like I'm against pot but it's so annoying to have it billowing into my room while I'm trying to sleep. I walked outside and around to the side of the house where my sister was smoking her joint.

"Shit, Johnny!" I had obviously startled her as I came around the corner.

"What the fuck are you doing, Katie?"

"Relax, John. It's only a little pot."

"I know what it is, you've been blowing it in my window the past three nights."

Katie took a long drag, looked up toward my window and blew a slow stream of smoke out of the corner of her mouth.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to. You want a hit?" she coughed and took another drag.

She passed it to me...I don't know what made me do it, I had never smoked before, but I took the joint from her and took a hit. The smoke was hot, thick, stale tasting and it made me cough immediately.

"Ugh, that's fucking gross," I said and spit onto the ground.

Katie snatched the joint from my hand and puffed on it a couple of times.

"You get used to it," she giggled, and handed it back to me.

I took another hit but didn't cough this time. Then I took another because I heard, somewhere, the rule is puff, puff, pass or something like that.

"There you go," Katie encouraged me as she took it back.

We passed the joint back and forth until it started to burn our finger tips then Katie threw the roach onto the ground and snubbed it out with the toe of her sandal as she looked up at me with a big smile on her face.

"Want to raid Dad's liquor cabinet?!"

"Katie, college has turned you into an animal," I replied.

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the kitchen where we found Dad's keys, unlocked the cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Johnny Walker. Katie poured each of us some of the scotch and filled the rest of the glass with coke...I had to admit, it was fun hanging out with Katie.

She had a completely different attitude toward life than before she had left for college. During high school, Katie had always been very studious and didn't have much of a social life. Since going to college, she was talking about parties and camping trips, things I would have never expected her to do. Her entire wardrobe was different, too...she used to be conservative, wearing baggy clothes and dark colors, now she wore short shorts, and tight, low cut tops with bright colors.

To be honest, I was enjoying the change. I had never realized how nice my sister's body was...she had great curves without all the baggy clothes covering them up. Instead of her 'old' normal sweat pants and hoodie, she had a thin silk robe with pajama pants on and her top was a low cut white spaghetti strap shirt. Katie had creamy white skin and long brown, almost black, hair and her eyes were a mixture of greens and light browns.

As we sat there drinking and talking, I was sure she saw me checking her out. I tried not be too obvious but I was stoned and getting drunk. At one point, Katie was re-filling my glass and she leaned so far over the table, I was certain her breasts would pop out of her top. When she sat back down she raised her eyebrow at me, basically acknowledging she saw my wandering eyes. After about the second or third drink, Katie started asking me questions about girls.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope."

"Well, why not? You're handsome and you have a nice body. You should be able to get a lot of girls."

"Thanks, Sis, but...I don't know...never tried I guess."

"Don't you want to get laid?"

"Of course I want to get laid!"

"So, you've never had sex?"

I didn't like having this conversation with anyone, let alone my own sister. She must have seen the trepidation in my eyes.

"It's ok, you can tell me, I won't judge," she added, waiting for my answer.

"Yeah, I'm still a virgin, are you happy!" I snapped.

She ignored my attitude and continued her line of questioning.

"What about head? Have you had a blow job, yet?"

"Damnit, Katie, I don't want to talk about it!"

"So, that's a big fat NO," she laughed.

"It's not fucking funny!" I shouted and stood up.

"Relax, John, I was only teasing you."

I sat down. I didn't like the conversation focused on my sex life, so I figured I would switch it on her.

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nope, don't need one."

"Ok, but don't YOU want to get laid?"

"I do get laid," she giggled.

"Ah, Katie, you know what? Forget I asked."

I looked up at her...she had the strangest look on her face as she bit her lower lip and she had a sparkle in her eyes that I was not accustomed to seeing.

"You don't want to hear more?"

"More? No, no more, thank you," I replied with a disgusted look on my face.

"So you don't want to know if I suck dick?"

"What? NO! Katie, STOP!"

"Alright, your loss. See you in the morning," she replied and jumped up from the chair.

I didn't know if Katie was high and drunk or if she actually knew what she was saying but, deep down, I wanted to know more about her sex life, I wanted to know if she sucked dick...hell, I wanted to hear every dirty detail she was willing to tell me! I felt guilty thinking that way but the weed and the drinks helped mask the shame. Katie was on the other side of the kitchen, about to head up the stairs, when I finally got the words out of my mouth.

"Katie, wait."

"Yes, little brother?" she asked as she turned around and placed her hands on her hips.

I lowered my head, ashamed at what I was about to ask my sister.

"Do you suck dick?"

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you."

"Do you suck dick?"

Katie skipped around the kitchen, plopped back onto her seat, rested her elbows on the table and crossed her fingers so she could rest her chin on them which gave me a nice look at her cleavage.

"Yes, John, I suck a lot of dick. It's college."

I had taken a gulp from my drink when she said it and I coughed into my glass. She laughed at my reaction and I felt my face turn red as she leaned over the table again to top off my glass. I watched her cleavage as she focused on pouring the scotch.

"John, you do realize I can see you looking at my tits?" she asked, still leaning over.

"Sorry, it's just...I've..."

"Have you ever seen tits in real life?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Really?"

I could tell she was skeptical as she stood.

"Yes, really! Helen Callaway showed me her tits at a party a few weeks ago."

"Did you grab them or suck on them?"

"No, she said I could only look at them."

"What! Well, Helen `Cuntterway' is a fucking tease then."

We both burst into laughter at the way my sister had said Helen's last name. I don't normally drink or smoke so I'm not sure which was having more of an effect on me as I looked up at Katie and she had that strange sparkle in her eyes again.

"Do you want to touch my tits?" she asked and pushed them up so her cleavage was more pronounced.

I could feel my cock tingle at the idea of touching my own sister's tits. She got up from her chair, walked around the table, so she was standing in front of me, and pulled her top down exposing a perfect pair of fleshy white breasts. `My sister's tits!' I thought to myself as I felt my cock grow in my pants. Katie leaned forward so her breasts dangled in front of me at eye level.

"Go on, John, play with them."

"But, Katie, we're siblings."

"Shut up, I know you want to. I can see the bulge in your pants."

I couldn't resist so I reached up with both hands and cupped her perfect handful sized tits while Katie watched intently as I squeezed her creamy white breasts and played with her pink nipples for a while.

"You should suck on them."

I didn't hesitate, or even look up at her, as I leaned forward and took her nipple into my mouth. I cupped her tit in my hand and sucked and licked at her nipple. I was intoxicated by the smell and taste of Katie's flesh and she started to moan as I continued to nibble at her breasts.

"Fuck, John that feels good."

"Your tits are amazing, Sis."

She pushed me back into the chair and pulled her top up.

"Ahhhhh, why?" I whined, thinking our little session was over.

"Would you like a blow job?" she asked as nonchalant as if she were asking me if I wanted another drink.

My jaw dropped, and I couldn't get any words out. I wanted, desperately, to say yes but she was my sister. I was confused by how comfortable she was with all of this sex talk. `There is no way she would really suck me off,' I thought to myself.

"I don't know, Katie, you're my sister."

"I know but it's only a blow job. It's not like I'm offering to fuck you."

"Well, if it's not a big deal then sure, go for it!" I said.

I began to unbutton my pants, certain she would change her mind but when I looked up I could see her eyes were fixed hungrily on the bulge in my lap. I had my belt undone and my zipper down, all was left was to pull my dick out. I looked up at her...she was licking her lips.

"Are you sure about this?"

Katie reached forward and pulled my boxers down. My dick was already hard as a rock and it sprang out the second she pulled down the waistband. Her hands were tiny and cold but felt amazing as she wrapped her hand around my shaft.

"Wow, John, you're so hard!"

"Fuck, Katie, this is wrong."

"Who fucking cares!"

She was transfixed as she got down on her knees and stroked her hand up and down the length of my throbbing cock. The look in her eyes resembled the look a dog has when it sees a treat or a ball...I had never seen her like this before...she was obsessed!

"Are you ready?" she asked, looking up at me coyly as she bit her lower lip.

"I'm ready."

She licked her lips, slowly moved her mouth to the tip of my cock and I let out a loud moan as she licked the length of my shaft from the base to the very tip...it felt unbelievably great!! I couldn't believe I was going to receive my very first BJ from my own sister!

Her mouth engulfed my cock as she worked my throbbing dick into her throat until her lips were at the base of my shaft and her nose was pressed into my pelvis above the pubic bone. Her mouth and throat felt amazing...so warm and wet...and I felt her throat expand as she pressed all of me into her and I felt her saliva dripping down my balls.

My cock tightened up and began to spasm...I was going to blow my load! I tried everything I could to stop it but it was too late...I exploded and unleashed everything I had into the back of my own sister's throat! Her eyes opened wide in surprise but she kept her head down and gulped as I filled her stomach with cum. As I went limp in the chair, she continued to suck on my cock as it went limp.

"Well, that sure was quick," she giggled as she played with my balls.

"Fuck, what have we done?"

"We both know and I think it was pretty hot! Next time, we've got to work on your stamina."

"Next time?"

"Yeah! I'm here for five more days and lucky you, you're going to be my little project."

"Your project?"

"Yup. When you get a girlfriend, you're going to want to know what to do so I'm going to be your personal sex mentor."

She got up from between my legs, wiped a little bit of my semen from the corner of her mouth, licked it off of her finger and smacked her lips.

"You're pretty tasty, little bro. I'll see you in the morning," she said as she turned to leave the kitchen.

She went upstairs as I sprawled out in the chair, my dick still hanging out of my pants. `Holy shit,' I thought to myself as I felt the cannabis and alcohol course through my veins. I had no idea what my sister had in store for me but I had a feeling the next five days were going to be fun!

McGreen
McGreen
30 Followers