My Sister Ch. 2

Story Info
The follow up and conclusion to my story.
855 words
4.23
95k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was lying next to me in bed. She was wearing a cute little night shirt with sleepy bears on them and some panties, just basic sleeping clothes, I wasn't wearing anything because of my previous activities. So she wrapped her leg around me and put her hand on my chest and rubbed her hand up and down my chest. Not a word was said when she completely climbed on top of me and we started very passionately kissing, Our mouths on fire from the heat created by our lustful tongues. I was instantly hard and she was rubbing her covered pussy up and down my cock really grinding me hard, our kiss became much more passionate and my cock was really pulsing from the incredible surge of blood to it.

After a few very hot moments of this I rolled her over onto her back and kissed her cheek, and licked and nibbled her very beautiful neck. She threw her head back onto my pillow with force and was moaning from the pleasure she received from my nibbles. My hand went up under her night shirt and was feeling her left nipple and tweaking it. I pinched and pulled at it and could feel it grow in my hand. She was panting very heavy and repeating the lords name. When I felt her nipple and neck had enough attention for now I lifted her shirt up over her head and proceeded to kiss down her body from her neck. I licked the tops of both of her breast and bit and nibbled her nipples. Then I moved down her belly slowly kissing and licking every square inch of her bare belly.

Then I got down to her panty line and pulled my head back. I proceeded to the backs of her knees with the licking and kissed them, all the way up her creamy thighs. She tasted so wonderful, her skin was oh so smooth. Then I buried my nose in her crotch of her panties and whiffed the pungent aroma of her very wet pussy. I licked out and licked her slit through her panties like it was an ice cream cone. Her crotch was very very wet and she had a very bodily odor that in the heat of the moment was absolutely amazing. I continued my tongue action through her panties up her slit and around her clitoral area and she moaned and moaned with the pleasure she was receiving.

At this point I took my fingers and looped them around her panties and pulled her panties completely off of her. I continued my tongue action on her pussy. I stuck two fingers into her very tight pussy and made the come hither motion while I continued to lick her clit and upper lips. After about 10 minutes of this she started moaning louder and she suddenly erupted her cum onto my mouth. It was very thick and tasted so sweet cumming from my sister that I loved so much and protected from other guys. I crawled up next to her when she started coming down from her high and I held onto her and cuddled with her, while my aching erection was rubbing up against her leg. She said she was ready and wrapped her arms around my neck and told me she loved me, I repeated the words to her and she threw me on my back and stood up on my bed. She squatted down over my raging hard on and took her hand to my shaft and slowly guided me to the tip of her opening. She pushed down a little bit more and the tip of my cock was in my little sisters pussy.

She was incredibly tight, being that she never had another boys cock in her loins. She slowly pushed down until I reached her hymen. She counted to three out loud and on three she shoved her body down against mine and screamed with the quick intense pain of the situation. She laid down flat against my body and rested with my aching cock deep inside of her.

After a few minutes the pain subsided and she sat back up and started grinding into me. She had her hands on my hands above my head and she was really going at my dick hard. She rode and moaned and at this point I was moaning with her. It felt so good to have Karen riding on my dick. After 5 or so minutes I told her I couldn't last and she pulled off of me and lowered her mouth down to my cock and sucked and sucked for a minute and I blew my load into her mouth. She sat up with a creamy white grin and swallowed all of my seed right in front of me. My cock was so worn out that it went instantly soft but she decided to kiss it goodnight and it flinched and I flinched from the after orgasm pleasure. She then kissed me on the lips good night, gathered up her clothes, and left my room.