My Sister Dee

Story Info
What Gus heard about his sis, what he never expected to do.
10.6k words
4.64
154.4k
104
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE -- This is a work of fiction. All characters are not intended to reflect any person or persons -- living or otherwise -- and all characters are portrayed as being eightteen years old or older.

This isn't a quickie. If you're looking for a quick-wham-bam fuck, you might go elsewhere. If you want a nice build-up with some story behind the sex, settle in and enjoy! -- SRS.

**** *** ****

I'm Gus and I'm twenty years old. My given name is Augustus, but I go by Dutch as a nickname -- there's a story behind that fact, but that's not why I'm talking to you right now.

What I want to do is tell you about something I've observed as of late. There's a lot of things in life you want to hear, like you did a good job, you made your parents proud of you and such. There's also lots that you don't want to hear, like you're losing your job, or that a dear friend passed away. Some people can take such news in stride . . . others, well, they sort of can't. Personally, I'm somewhat of an easy-going guy. There isn't much out there that I really don't like to hear.

Yet, the one thing I never, ever expected to hear was just how fuckable my baby sister was.

Not that I think Deanna was ever ugly or unattractive. Hell no!

I guess you could say Deanna was a throwback to the All-American, girl-next-door type. My little sister has always been a sweetheart. Even at the age of eighteen, she's barely a slip of a girl, standing up to the middle of my chest in sneakers, flats or heels. Yet she's clearly no kid. Her body was and still is in perfect proportion to her size. She's got a pixie face -- round, with a pert nose, big green eyes and long brown hair that she let grow down to her waist. She was never the sort to smile all wide-mouthed and toothy. Rather she did this little, soft smile that made her chin dimple and made you look at her bee-stung lips which, even when she smiled, they always seemed to be in a permanent pout.

By comparison, I guess I'm the All-American Boy if you need to hold us up against one another. I'm linebacker-tall and pretty fit, except for a bit of a Teddy-bear tummy I can't ever get rid of, no matter how many crunches and stuff Coach makes me do (yeah, I play sports). I contribute it mostly to the fact I love our Mom's cooking, maybe a bit more than I should. I've got dirty-blonde hair, dark eyes and my Dad's rugged looks, though you'd never mistake us for brothers or anything.

But, enough about me . . . we're supposed to be talking about Dee here.

I never thought of her like a lot of guys think of most girls these days. Okay, granted some of those thoughts . . . I've had them, too. Yet they were about other girls, and how much I'd like to know them in a not-so gentlemanly way. That's certainly not something any brother wants to hear about his own baby sister. That she's not just 'cute' or 'pretty', but more along the lines of 'hot' and 'sexy' or the ultimate compliment-slash-onus, 'fuckable'.

That's the word I heard from one friend the other day, and it's part of the reason why I have to tell you this story.

*** *** ***

Being the older/younger sibs that we are, we went against the usual norm and had a lot of friends that ran in both of our respective social circles. So, throughout our later school years, it wasn't unusual for both of our collective girl and guy friends to show up when either one of us turned out to celebrate growing one year older.

This time around, It was Deanna's nineteenth birthday.

Now, our parents frowned on outright binge drinking, but they had no problem with a few sociable drinks. Fortunately Dee's party wasn't intended to be a raucous kegger but both our folks knew that if we were responsible enough, they could trust us to serve a little alcohol. So, our Dad had cheerfully supplied the party with two cases of brew -- provided under the caveat that people in attendance understood the minimum-drink limit and didn't try to wheedle in extra booze or beer, because once all the alcohol was gone, that was it for the night.

So, onto the subject at hand; the friend who clued me into how hot Dee looked to him.

Said-Friend was my buddy Sam; he's the same age as me, a good egg but sometimes tact just isn't something he remembers or uses at will. I could blame it on the fact he's a full-tilt blond -- we're talking bright, lemon-yellow here! -- but Sam's not dumb by any stretch. He just doesn't think sometimes, especially when he doesn't use his common sense as he's about to open his mouth.

The two of us were both 'stag', checking out the few unattached girls that had come to celebrate with Dee and us. Granted, it was sort of an unspoken rule that us guys never used personal celebrations to pick up dates or such. Still, that doesn't mean we couldn't admire how well dressed and lovely several of the girls were.

So, Sam and I had both a beer in hand, nursing them along as we watched the activities around us from a pair of stools next to the island breakfast bar, attached to the kitchen. The party was only an hour and a half old, so most of the activity was centered in the open area of the living room and dinning area. Our friends were all either sitting or standing, talking and laughing and just enjoying company. Someone had turned on the family stereo system and had some good rock music playing underneath the low rumble of conversation.

I had been checking out Amber Richardson -- a underclassman in our school, standing among a quad of her girl friends -- when,out of the blue, Sam let out a low whistle and said, "Your sister's looking pretty good tonight, Dutch!" He paused, then added with an undertone, "Pretty well-nigh on fuckable, to tell the truth."

I turned around from where I sat, about to tell Sam, "Sheesh! Man, don't say stuff like that!", but the moment I got my eyes on Dee . . . well, all cognitive thought just flew out the window for a few moments.

I spied my sister; sitting with one of our other friends on one of the couches in the living room, smiling and laughing at something the dark-haired girl had said. Dee never really dressed like a lot of teenaged girls do these days, with super-tight clothes that had revealing slits or gaps in them. She always went for comfort over fashion -- jeans, long skirts, tees and button-down blouses -- though she never dressed like a slob. That night, she dressed well for the party. An understatement, surely. She had on this black summer dress -- no sleeves, just two straps that crossed over her shoulders and came down in a sweet-heart neckline that showed her cleavage off to good effect. The fabric wasn't tight, but it hugged Dee's curves and fell down her legs to about an inch or so above the knee. No belt, but you couldn't hide my sister's trim waist and bouncy little butt in that outfit. She clearly had on some sort of hose or stockings, which made her legs look utterly fantastic, and she had on low-heeled flats in matching black to compliment the over all look.

When I could get my eyes back up to her face, I lost what must've been another five minutes worth of working-brain capacity. Dee never went for glam or any overstated use of make-up. She always used a bit of eye liner and shadow to make her green eyes stand out, and only a smattering of gloss on her lips. Tonight, she added to that by taking her long hair and twisting it into a single braid that came from behind her neck to trail down over one shoulder and down her front. Sort of like Rapunzel in the fairy tale.

Sam hadn't twigged on what was causing my silence, since he was still ogling Dee and sipping his beer. "Seriously, Dutch, I'm telling you . . . that's one honey of a stone fox there."

I finally snapped out of my brain-lock and scowled at Sam, before I punched him in the arm. "Geez, knock it off you horn-dog! That's Dee you're talking about! My sister, remember!?"

Sam made a mock dodge, grinning at me. "So? Doesn't mean it's still not true, Dude," he said.

"So, duh, I'm her brother," I said, aiming another punch at his shoulder. "S'not what I need to hear, y'know."

Sam just chuckled, holding up his hands in defense. "Okay, okay, okay . . . sorry I said it, Dutch. Just forget it, 'kay?"

I gave him a half-smile and slurped down another swallow of my drink. "Forget what?" I said, after I gave off a semi-loud belch. That got Sam laughing, and we switched conversational gears as some of our other friends came over to join us.

Yet, honestly, I wasn't about to forget it . . . fuck! After Sam all but pointed it out to me, no way in Hell was I going to forget what a fox Dee was!

The rest of the party went off without any other incident or problem . . . at least that's what it looked like.

Truth was, no thanks to Sam's comment about Dee, I kept finding myself looking at her at times when I wasn't engaged in conversation with any of our friends. No matter where Dee was or what she was doing, I couldn't stop my eyes from seeking her out and lingering on her trim little frame and beautiful face. It got to the point I had a few people literally shake me to get me out from under the apparent daze I was in. Embarrassing to be sure, since I had to quickly tell a white lie about thinking over something at school or some class work, just to cover up the fact I was staring all moon-eyed at Dee.

I was a bundle of nerves inside over this. I mean, a brother just isn't supposed to look at his sister like she was a woman. Especially a hot-looking fox; one that he'd love to get alone in a quiet room and-- Sheesh! Listen to yourself! I told myself. You can't be lusting after Deanna like she's the number-one on your top-ten hottie list! What kind of pervert are you, anyway?

Fortunately, Dee never seemed to notice that I was surreptitiously checking her out, nor did anyone else for that matter. God! I can imagine what sort of trouble that would cause among our friends if they suspected I was having taboo thoughts about my sibling!

*** *** ***

Eventually, the party wound down and people started leaving for the night, after giving Dee many 'Happy Birthday' wishes and thanking us for having a great party. Some of the guests helped us with some of the clean up before leaving, so by the time it was just Dee and I, alone in the house, there wasn't that much of a mess to deal with.

I'd just taken out the last of the big garbage bags to the bins at the curb for trash pick-up in the morning, and was strolling back into the kitchen, when I was met by Dee on her way in from the living room. She had a couple of trays of cups and glasses in each hand; moving them towards the kitchen sink. "Here, let me help you," I said, moving to intercept her and take one of the trays before she dropped them all.

"Thanks, Gus!" Dee said brightly. We both deposited the dirty drink ware in the sink and set the trays aside. "Whew! Some shindig tonight, huh?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty much," I said. "Can't beat it when we throw a pretty cool party. You had fun, right?"

Dee smiled. "Oh, yeah! The best!" She leaned back against the kitchen counter, looking up at me. "How about you, Gus? It didn't cramp your style, having to hang out at your baby sister's birthday tonight?"

I just shook my head and chuckled. "Nah, you know I had fun too."

"Yeeaah, I could tell. Especially the way you and Sam were looking at all of the girls tonight," Dee said, smirking at the shocked look that crept over me. She let me stew for a moment, before laughing as she said, "Gus, just chill, okay? I was just teasing you!"

I couldn't stop the blush that filled my cheeks. I thought I was busted! "Sheesh, Dee, c'mon . . . every other guy at the party was looking at you girls."

Dee reached out and gave my cheek a pat. "Well, you're not every 'other' guy, am I right? Besides, it's okay that you looked, Gus. Hell, I'd be worried that you weren't looking at girls. I'd hate to have to tell Mom and Dad that my big brother's not interested in the opposite sex, y'know?"

"Well, you don't have to worry about that," I said. "I do like looking at girls, Dee." Even if it's been one particular girl tonight, anyway! I thought.

"That's reassuring to know," Dee said with a grin. She then looked around the kitchen. "Did we get everything done? I know Mom and Dad want the house restored to order before they get in tomorrow afternoon . . . but, I really don't want to kill the last few hours of my birthday night cleaning up."

"I think we got most of it done, so I don't think they'll mind a little picking up tomorrow," I said. "Besides, it is your birthday, kiddo. So . . . ." I trailed off and looked at her pointedly. "What did you want to do for the rest of the night?"

Deanna looked thoughtful for a moment. "Well, there's something I want to do that I haven't done yet."

"Oh? What?"

Dee grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the kitchen doorway. "C'mon." Leading me out by my hand, she moved us into the living room. Letting me go as we reached the center of the open space by the couch, she stepped over to the entertainment center and dipped down to fiddle with the CD player. She soon got some slow jazz to play -- a personal favorite of both of ours -- before moving back to stand in front of me.

"Okay, you've had music playing all during the party," I said. "What gives?"

Giving me a surprisingly shy look, Dee asked, "Well, would it be too weird for you . . . if I asked you to dance with the birthday girl?" Peering up from underneath her lashes at me, she smiled and bit her lip. "I mean, you were dancing with other girls tonight, so--."

"Dee," I said, cutting her off gently before I held out my arms. "Why would I feel weird about that?" I took her hands in mine. "If you want me to dance with you, well . . . shall we?"

The smile that spread across her face was nothing short of magical. "Let's!" With that, she stepped up close and moved my near hand to her waist. With a wordless nod, we both started to sway and step to the beat of the music pouring out the surround-sound speakers; moving in a small circuit around the narrow space between the couch and the fireplace.

For the moment, the rest of the house seemed to melt away, leaving just that tiny space and the two of us remaining in a nearly-perfect bubble of time. At first, we didn't do much else that dance and smile at each other.

Being that we were siblings, I kept us at a pretty modest distance apart. However, as each minute passed, Dee moved in closer and closer, until she was pretty well snug against my front. I really didn't mind. After all, I was doing this to make Dee happy, not get any sort of gratification for myself out of the deal.

However, when Dee shifted and put her head on my shoulder -- sighing contentedly -- my mind wandered; back to what Sam had said earlier, and the mental snapshot my brain had taken when I saw Dee across the room. Once again, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful Dee looked. Couple that with the light, sweet scent wafting up from her hair -- she loved to use a magnolia-scented shampoo -- and the memory of the sight of her sweet body earlier had the thoughts that were very un-brotherly bubbling up from deep inside.

Shit! I tried to stop it, but my body reacted faster than thought. Before I could stop it, I could feel my crotch getting tight as I continued to hold Dee close to me. My mind started to race. If I popped a woody next to my baby sister--? God! What would she think?

As the last song on the CD came to an end, I was this close backing away from her, but she beat me to the punch. Stepping back, she peered up at me with a look that wasn't disgusted or upset. "Thanks, Gus. That was really sweet of you to dance with me."

It took me a bit to get my brain working towards coherent speaking, but I smiled and said, "Hey, anything for my baby sis, eh?"

With a nod, she popped up on her tip-toes and planted a smooch on my cheek. "Well, the night's not over yet, big brother. I've been hoping we could use the hot tub tonight, and with all the party guests gone . . .?" Her voice trailed off as she cocked her head at me.

"You want me to join you, in the hot tub?"

"Think you can stand being around me for a while longer?" she asked. "I really don't want to soak out there alone."

Actually, taking a dip in the hot tub sounded pretty good to me. If anything, I hoped that relaxing would allow me to forget what had been running though my head just then. "Sure, I'm game."

"Then, you go check the water and go get your trunks," Dee said. "I'll go change and meet you out back, 'kay?"

"Sounds like a plan to me, Dee." We parted ways -- her heading to the stairs to head up to her room, while I slipped out through the side door of the living room.

Our tub was part of a two level deck that Dad had built himself over three years; a wood and concrete affair that had a lounge area, a table with some chairs under a wide umbrella and the smaller, lower deck that housed the six person spa tub. It was a simple thing to check the water and make sure the pump and jets were functional, as well as to check for a good supply of towels in one of the nearby bench seats nearby (hey, our parents drummed it into our heads to always be prepared!).

I finished up and dashed back inside, heading up to my room to quickly change out of my party clothes and slip into a pair of short, board-style black trunks and a cotton robe. Heading back outside, I paused in the hall to knock lightly on Dee's bedroom door. "Hey, Dee, the tub's all set. You comin'?"

"Be out in a minute, 'kay?" Dee called out from behind her door.

"'Kay," I said. "Meet you downstairs."

Heading back down, i padded through the kitchen and scooped out a pair of colas from the fridge. I figure Dee and I had our limit of alcohol during her party, so two glasses of our favorite pop would be refreshing while we soaked.

Stepping back out onto the deck, I turned down the exterior lights to leave only the tub lights and a couple of accent lights to illuminate the way. The night was pretty nice outside; hardly any clouds above, and with the sun having set some time ago it was nicely cool, not muggy at all. Perfect tubbing weather!

Getting out onto the sunken deck, I quickly checked the temp one last time, before stripping off my robe and getting into the warm water. I had the jets on, making the surface bubble with a gentle rolling motion. I put the pop within easy reach on the side, and eased myself back into a submerged seat with a deep sigh.

Oh, yes! I thought. Dee definitely had the right idea. Leaning back against the side, I draped my arms on the padded surface behind my seat, tipping my head back to look up at the evening sky. With a canopy of deep hues and a smattering of stars, just beginning to show through above, it made for a very relaxing atmosphere. I had my head back, my legs floating in the water as I sat there not paying attention,

So relaxing, I was practically drifting by the time Dee stepped outside to join me. In fact, I seriously did not expect to hear Dee when she said: "Well, you certainly didn't wait for me, did you?"

Opening my eyes, I lifted my head and started to smile at the sound of Dee's voice . . . only my smile stopped halfway when I saw my sister standing there next to the tub. Dee had just slipped off her short, cotton robe, letting it fall to the deck as she stood near the edge of the tub. She had her hair twisted up into a short nest behind her head, leaving her shoulders bare . . . which pretty much summed up the overall view of her body, and it was what she was wearing that got my tongue all tied up in knots!

Actually, to be correct, it was what she wasn't wearing -- namely her usual swim wear. Her swimsuit consisted of a pair of high-cut bottoms that rode far up on her curvey hips, making her look like she had the longest legs of any girl I've ever seen. The white fabric was clearly sheer and tight, showing off a rather delicious looking 'camel-toe' effect on her crotch. Her chest was covered by a tube-top affair made of the same material, stretched so tight across her boobs, it left nothing to the imagination. Granted I'd never seen Dee's tits outside of the shirts and tops she usually wore, but tonight I was getting a grand view, as that tube top showed them and her cleavage off to perfection. Each globe of flesh looked round, soft-yet-firm and very squeezable; each boob about the size a regulation softball.

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
361 Followers