My Sister Gets Her Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok my middle finger is up to the knuckle. Pay up."

"I can't believe you got away with this. You better get out before the others come back and find out you are a freak."

My ass felt full with the finger inside it and I was eagerly waiting for it to be removed. Slowly Lexi pulled her finger out of my butthole and I was relieved when it was no longer inside me.

"Here is your $30 and I promise not to tell the others you freak."

Lexi must have had a paper towel close by because I felt her dab and clear up the vaseline between my cheeks. I was stunned that I had just been anally violated for $30. I heard footsteps followed by the sink in my bathroom running as Lexi swiftly washed her finger off. A minute or two later I heard footsteps as the other girls returned to the room.

"So what did you guys do while we were gone?" asked Katie.

"Nothing really. We just talked and waited for you guys to come back." replied Sarah.

"We brought a few things to complete the dare and play around. Might as well make this revenge the best while he is so vulnerable."

"Ohh my gosh! Where did you find that?" Sarah asked puzzled.

"It was in one of the kitchen drawers"

"What are you going to do with it?" Sarah asked.

"You and Lexi spread his cheeks open so I can see his 'mouth'. The face looks thirsty and I think we should give it a drink." Katie replied.

That's when I knew that by the end of the night my ass was going to have experienced more than just a probing finger. I felt my butt cheeks being pulled open and vaseline being placed on my pucker again. Then something cold started to push against my backdoor. Now knowing not to fight it I tried to relax instead and accept my fate. My sister eased whatever object it was into my ass and all the girls started giggling uncontrollably. I had no idea what the foreign object was that was being inserted fairly deep into my butt.

"That went in his tiny butthole easier than I thought it would. Hold it still." Katie ordered.

"I can't believe we stuck this inside him and he is still asleep. Is he not feeling this right now? How has this not caused him to wake up?" Jenna asked bewildered.

"You saw how many beers he had. His body is probably pretty numb at this point. This will help to keep him numb and passed out. I bet he won't even remember at what time he fell asleep tonight." said Katie.

I was still confused at why the object needed to be held and what would keep me numb until I heard what I thought to be a bottle being opened. All of the sudden my ass felt cold on the inside and I realized they were pouring what I assumed to be beer right into my ass somehow. The cold beer rushing into my ass made it difficult to resist jumping up and ending the whole sleeping charade. It felt like the beer was inside my stomach and the chill it was giving me was the strangest feeling I had been put through so far. I realized that they had to have gotten a funnel from the garage to pour about a cup of beer into my backdoor.

"He will probably wonder why his boxers and bed are all wet in the morning. Good thing he won't know the real reason and will probably blame it on spilled beer." Katie said smugly.

"Is It time to fill this butt faces 'mouth' with more?" Jenna asked in excitement.

"Let's give this butt face something sweet." Katie replied.

Now I felt something cold and round enter my pucker and extend to about an inch or so and the giggles from the girls was more so than usual.

"Are you girls ready? Lexi can you do the honors while I get this on video?"

"No problem." said Lexi.

I felt the slight bending of whatever was an inch up my ass and immediately heard the familiar sound of a whipped cream bottle. About a second later cool whipped cream was gushing straight into my butts open 'mouth' and the girls were trying to hold back loud laughter.

"Keep going until the whole can is gone so it makes for a great video!" Katie said while laughing.

The whipped cream was filling my ass along with the bit of beer and it just kept going and going for about 3 minutes. My ass was being used as a toy and waking up now would be the weirdest situation on the planet.

"Now my bro has been creampied on video."

I cringed a little inside when she worded my circumstance that way. When the whole can was empty Lexi removed the nozzle and the last bits of cream must have ended up as a dollop right on my pucker. The girls had a few more giggles left and then Katie carefully pulled my boxers up over my ass.

It was now about 3 in the morning and my sister was telling all of her friends to keep her revenge a secret. They checked one more time to make sure I was sleeping by studying my closed eyes. Then I assume it was Katie who got a wet paper towel and carefully washed away the smiley face drawn on my ass. Then she took one of the empty beer bottles and put it against my butt to make it look like the wetness in my bed was from spilled beer and not from my leaking butt.

"Perfect! Now he will wake up thinking the drawing on his stomach was the best revenge I could think of."

All of the girls promised to not say a word to anybody and then they all walked out of the room and my sister eased my bedroom door shut. Just that quickly all of the girls left me in my room with an ass full of cream in confidence that when I woke up I would have no clue what transpired and the evidence would be mistaken for a spilled beer. Now I knew I was a fool for pretending to be in a drunken slumber during my sister's sleepover. As soon as I knew the coast was clear I went to my bathroom to clean myself up. Deep down a secret part of me enjoyed being taken advantage of and hoped it would happen again. I couldn't wait to plot out my revenge against my sister knowing full well what my sister and her friends did to me.

12