My Sister in Law

Story Info
She was in tough shape.
2.3k words
4.49
63.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had two weeks clear in August after a summer job, and called to see if she was interested in a visit. Seemed like the right thing to do. I wondered whether there had been marriage troubles that drove him into the military.

"Yes, please come. It will be good to see you. My relatives have a cabin at a lake in the mountains. I'll take a couple of day's vacation. We can hike and swim."

My older brother and I had never been close and so I wasn't close to his girlfriend either. Girlfriend who married him right out of college. Like other young people, they fled the small town in Ohio where my dad ran the only drugstore, and washed up in San Diego.

Months later, we heard that he had joined the Marines, and Meg was in nursing school to take her mind off his absence.

Two years later, in early summer, he was blown up by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan. After an unhappy wait, a closed casket with his remains arrived at the airbase in Maryland, to be held for a family decision on burial. By that time, my parents seemed numb about the whole thing. Margaret flew back and stayed with us while they talked over the funeral.

He was eligible for burial in Arlington, and on a very hot Virginia morning in July, two sets of parents and Meg and I stood to one side as the Marines buried him according to military ritual. The rifle shots were meant to honor a hero, but they had a barbaric echo to me.

Margaret said she needed to get back to her nursing job in California. She had decided to stay there and get on with her life without Mark.

The day after my plane flight, we were on the sofa in her studio apartment. She sat there silently, gazing at the ceiling.

"Why did you marry my brother?"

"He had that look in his eye that turned a girl on. Turned me on."

"But everyone knew he had a crazy streak. If you could sleep with him, why marry him?"

Her hand reached out and caressed my face. "Peter, it's hard to understand. I certainly don't. But he is dead and we shouldn't talk ill of him."

At midnight, tipsy from too many drinks, we found our beds and collapsed. Sometime when it was still dark, she climbed in with me and hung on tight. In the morning, with sun in the room, I lay quietly, afraid to wake her. Her breathing changed and a finger poked me in the side. "I guess I am a bad girl, climbing in my brother in law's bed."

I pulled her to my chest, ignoring the hard erection her thigh was touching. My hands found tough, muscled flesh down her spine and into her behind. Her lips found mine and said, "That's very nice, please don't stop."

Her head pressed down on me. "I'm going to cry, Peter, damn it. I still have everything bottled up inside.

Softly, I said, "Go ahead. Hit me if you need to. Tell me how useless men are."

For long minutes, her sobs went on. She tried to stop, but waves of sad grief kept coming. I had known several girl friends in college, and parted friends without tears. So far at least. I would graduate in a year. Mark and Margaret's example wasn't steering me toward an early marriage.

I handed her some tissue from the nightstand, and she sat up, wiping red eyes. I tried not to look, but it was hard not to appreciate her beautiful body.

She smiled a little, and said, "Naked bad girls get checked out, don't they?"

"You are worth checking out. The best I've seen. Have you found any male company?"

The smile turned into a grin. "You are it." She reached for my shaft and asked, "You are already a friend, what about some benefits?"

"With a body like yours, you are playing with fire."

"That's what your brother said. I never got to finish teasing him because he always had me over his shoulder finding a bed."

She stuck out her tongue and asked, "What would you say if I said it was time for someone to light my fire? That it's been too long since I felt like a woman."

"I'd say we were going for a hard run, a nice breakfast, and more conversation."

"But it might happen?

"Yes, it might happen."

She was fast. Almost as fast as I was, and I worked out most days because of soccer. Breathing hard, I asked, "Where did all this speed come from?'

Her fist hit my arm sharply. "You said I could hit you?"

"Let it out. All of it."

"I am. You are not feeling like a victim, are you?"

"No, I'm feeling like a stud who is going to get his reward soon."

"Bad." She was headed back, tight behind fading in the distance.

The cabin had an outside shower, and she was using it to give me a show. Not much tan. Sharp tan lines, in fact.

"I thought nurses had places to lay out and avoid tan lines?"

"Pervert. I'm not telling, I'm taking you to the cabin."

It was tucked away in a grove of tall pine trees. The interior was cool. The bags weren't in but she pushed me on the bed anyway.

She wanted contact. A lot of contact. She was free of her marriage vows now, if that mattered. The squirming body in my arms was definitely going to get fucked. We both knew that.

Was I supposed to just do it? Quick and violent? My brother had an alpha male complex and probably thought keeping a female partner under control was important.

I lifted her slippery body up and let it slide slowly down my front. She would decide whether my big hard cock was going inside or not.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and said, "Yes."

It didn't work. She was too tight and not ready. "Damn! I have some stuff."

I peeled the bed cover back and eased her in place on a towel. "It's in my cosmetics bag," she said, pointing.

When I came back, she was trying to smile. "Put it in there with your fingers. Show me the approved technique."

I licked her breast while two greasy fingers entered her sex and explored around. The pad of my thumb pressed gently on her stiff clit. She twitched and moaned. "Oh god, Peter, this is making me so hot. Please don't stop, I am going to come now. Ahhh."

After an orgasm and lots of special love cream, she was riding my cock and shouting to the skies it was the best fuck of her life. I hoped so, because it was the best fuck of my young life as well.

A day later, after a lot of sex, I was completely entranced by her body. I couldn't keep from touching her and moving against her. She smiled and brought a hand up to slap my face, as if I were an impertinent boyfriend.

"You don't get to discourage me anymore."

"I do so. You are just another bad acting male. Don't touch me!"

I was hard in moments and slamming into her from the rear. "Nooo!"

After one or two couplings yesterday, her cunt couldn't get enough of me. My cock had pressed a button somewhere and turned her loose. It was almost as though she was working through every sex position fantasy she had ever had.

By the time my hands found her hanging tits and squeezed, she was coming and collapsing under me.

We lay flat on the bed, gasping for breath, my big tool shrinking out of her.

I rubbed her back and said, "As long as you don't deny you want me, we will be ok."

She turned her head and stuck her tongue at me. "I suppose if I try any more tricks, my ass gets paddled?"

I kneaded the terrific muscled ass and nodded. She made little happy noises and mumbled something about things were going too fast.

She was right. In the shower, I wondered how anything as good as we were having could continue. My school was two thousand miles away. Her job was demanding and rewarding. She had been promoted to ward nurse in pediatrics.

We sat next to each other at the kitchen counter, heads touching. "I've never had an affair before, especially with a relative. I don't know how to behave."

"You're doing pretty well, so far," Meg said. "The girl is all messed up because she is so in love."

I rubbed her back and asked, "Is this real enough for me to transfer out west?"

"God, Peter, I don't know what to say. I don't know how to behave either."

It was as if a fog had descended on us, and the cabin lost its appeal.

The next morning, she said, "Pack your things. I need to get back to my job." The words were sharp and preemptory. She was six years older than I was, and exercising authority. She got behind the wheel without asking, and drove rapidly down the hill without conversation.

At the condo apartment, she pointed to the sofa and got me a beer. "I have some shopping to do. Relax and enjoy your beer."

I firmly said, "Don't shop for food for tonight. I am taking you out for a good meal."

With a quick nod, she was out the door. I sat, depressed, wondering if some of her bourbon would help.

Instead, I got into my running clothes and headed out. I didn't trust myself not to get into a fight and thought a hard run might calm things down. The best thing for me would be to go home. I wondered if my disappearing would make life better for her. A one week affair with her brother in law didn't sound like a good memory.

When I got back, tired and sweaty, she was busy in the kitchen. "Small change in plans. You take me out tomorrow night. Today, we eat in. We have to talk."

I headed to the shower, sure that she was pissed off at me.

The very hot water was improving things when her body meshed with mine. "Do your hands still soap girls?"

Some switch had flipped, because Meg was back to sexy, giggly hot thing. It wasn't more than a minute or two before she was leaning over and mumbling, "You know what to do."

With a firm grip on slippery tits, my cock explored her insides. "Yes. More." She continued noisily instructing me until we both came with yells at the same time.

I grabbed her, and several towels, and found the bed. After minutes of drying and getting our breath back, she said, "We can't just split," and left that hanging in the air.

I pulled her to my chest and waited for more. After all, she was the older woman, which I had better not mention.

"You were right. I never should have married him."

I added, "And you were right, he is gone and what counts is what happens next. Don't you need a guy with a career, not a dumb college student?"

She pulled up the blanket and closed her eyes. "It hurts to think about it."

I left her to check on the stove, and get two drinks.

"You are thoughtful and he wasn't."

"Kyle spent too much time fighting his demons. He wasn't as much of a jock as our dad, and it bothered him."

Her cold wet tongue licked me. "Did you know two people can fall in love without knowing much about each other?"

"I'll take any advice for lovers I can get."

"My body says you are the right one. My brain says I am on the rebound from a poor marriage. That's what was bugging me coming back from the mountains."

"You jumped me in the shower. Something must have changed."

"I'm not sure. What if you transfer here and move in with me, and then it doesn't work? Won't that screw your life something awful?"

"Now who is being thoughtful?" My fingers played up and down her back.

She pulled my hand to her breast. The sheet wasn't covering me and he was getting hard again. I leaned over for a kiss that ended with her rolling us so she was on top, peering at me with teary eyes.

She was rubbing her clit on the hard underside of my cock.The tears turned to a smiley giggle.

"Your brother never had sex like this with me. Just fooling around, feeling good, and getting hotter and hotter."

She lay her head next to mine and whispered, "Before Kyle, I only had back seat sex a few times. Making out with you is too nice for words..."

She wiggled around until we were coupled tight, and then relaxed, squeezing every once in a while.

"I could fall asleep like this. I really really don't want you to leave."

"Take your nap. Dinner can wait. What if we do touchy-feely and leave more talk for tomorrow?"

When she came out of the bedroom later, with clothes on, the stroganoff was simmering and I sat at the counter, sipping a fresh drink.

She got herself a beer and settled on the stool next to mine. "You were serious? No more talk tonight?"

I took her into my lap and nibbled at the ear. "You heard me, just touchy-feely." My hand slipped up under the sweat shirt, where there was no bra.

She took a deep breath and smiled. "I'm going to tear up your return plane ticket."