My Sister-in-Law Candida, Now My Personal Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ridemypole
Ridemypole
120 Followers

"STOP! Just stand there in your bra and panties. WOW! I bet you are one hell of a fuck Candida! I can't want to fuck the shit out of you. I figure since you liked raping your best friend so much, that I'd return the favor and rape the fuck out of you. Who knows, maybe I'll even rape you pregnant. How would you like to have my baby Candida?"

Now she started crying. The thought of having my baby inside her was just too much. She started balling all over again.

"Take off your bra and panties."

She just stood there crying and shaking her head no.

"I SAID TAKE THEM OFF OR I WILL AND I PROMISE YOU WON'T LIKE THE WAY I DO IT!"

She slowly reached around and unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor and then slowly pulled her panties down and off.

"NOW! Get on your knees and give me a proper blowjob. If you do a really good job and make me cum in your mouth, I might not cum inside your pussy. That's a good deal."

She slowly put my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. You could see her mouth had to stretch wide to get my cock in it. Soon she started to slide her mouth up and down my huge shaft. Candida was obviously skilled in the art of sucking cocks. I just don't think she had ever sucked one as big as mine.

"Play with your pussy. Massage your pussy for me."

She hesitantly reached down and started massaging her bald cunt.

"Grab one of your tits with your other hand and squeeze and pull on it."

She did as I said and the rhythm of her sucking was picking up a little. I don't think she realized it, but it showed me she was actually starting to get into it just a little bit. Her brain might be saying no, but her body was starting to like what was going on.

"Is your pussy wet?"

She looked extremely embarrassed and said nothing.

"IS YOUR PUSSY WET?"

"Yes." She said timidly.

"Just as I thought. Get up on the bed you little slut whore."

"Please Mike, don't do this to me."

"Get on the bed or pay for what you did!"

She got up on the bed while I took off my shirt.

"Open your legs wide and show me that lovely wet bald pussy of yours."

"OH GOD PLEASE MIKE! PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME PREGNANT!"

I climbed up on the bed on my knees, grabbed her ankles and put her legs straight up in the air. Spreading her legs wide open forced her cunt lips to open up and show a glimpse of her pink pussy meat. She knew this and just looked away.

"LOOK AT ME BITCH! God I'm going to enjoy fucking you pregnant! I never ever thought I'd get the opportunity to do this, but I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it. How does it feel to know the one person you hate most is going to shoot a baby deep inside your cunt? "

Candida started balling again and without any passion, mercy or kindness, I rammed all eight inches of my fat cock into her tight cunt. She screamed at the top of her lungs as if I had just stabbed her in the heart with a knife. I got about three quarters of my cock into her cunt on the first thrust. I pulled out and slammed in again. This time I was able to bury my cock into her cunt.

"FUCK YOU'RE TIGHT! LOOK AT THAT BALD PUSSY WRAPPED AROUND MY BIG COCK! BEAUTIFUL, ISN'T IT?"

I roughly grabbed both of her tits and started pulling and squeezing them hard and twisting her hard nipples. She couldn't stop crying, so I just started fucking the shit out of her. I was ramming hard and fast while I mauled her tits.

"Now you know how Arshia felt last night! How do you like it?"

Her whole body was being jarred and as she lay there crying, her body started to respond. Her pussy started oozing massive amounts of pussy juice, which made it easier for me to fuck her with my big cock.

"Your pussy is really getting wet. I guess it really likes my big cock. Fuck me back Candida. Push your hips up and fuck me back. DO IT!"

She started slowly at first, but her body betrayed her and liked it so much that she sped up without realizing it. The next thing I know she's fucking me back with a good steady momentum. I reposition myself so I could sink my cock into her cunt as deep as possible. After a couple of thrusts, I felt the head of my cock enter her cervix. She must have felt it too as her eyes opened wide and looked straight into mine. Candida knew what was about to happen and she just shook her head no hoping I would stop, but she knew it was inevitable. Her pussy was now in love with my cock and she was fucking me back at a much faster pace.

I lay on top of her and started to kiss her. She didn't want that, but I grabbed her head and shoved my tongue deep into her mouth. Our tongues started to wrestle and as they did, I felt her body go limp underneath me. I whispered in her ear.

"Are you ready to cum all over my fat cock baby?"

"Oh god no. Don't make me cum! I can't cum for you!"

"Sure you can baby. Now really fuck my cock hard. Come on! Push those hips up and fuck my cock with all your might. Go baby, go!"

Candida's body took over and she started fucking me back hard. I kept ramming my cock deep into her cunt. All of a sudden she must have realized what was happening, because she started screaming.

"OH GOD NO! NO! I CAN'T! OH MY GOD STOP! PLEASE GOD NO! OH MY GOD!"

She let out a scream at the top of her lungs and went into convulsions underneath me. Her pussy clamped down on my cock, which sent my cock over the edge as well. I was just able to ram my cock into her cervix when it exploded and shot a bucket load of cum all over her ovaries. She felt the warm sensation all over her insides and new what had just happened. She looked into my eyes and we both knew there was no way I didn't just get her pregnant. We both knew in our hearts that we had just made a baby.

"HOLY FUCK! WHAT WAS THAT? Your pussy just exploded and sucked every drop of cum out of my cock and balls. That was fucking amazing!"

We both finally came down from the most intense orgasm either of us had ever experienced and just laid there, me on top of her with my cock still buried deep inside her. She didn't even try to push me off her. We fell asleep for about 2 hours and woke up in the very same position. She was so exhausted she couldn't move.

"Are you happy, you fucking bastard? Do you feel proud that you just impregnated your sister-n-law?"

"I'm very happy Candida. You know what makes me even happier?"

"What?"

"The fact that we're going to do this at least four times a week from now on."

"OH FUCK NO WE'RE NOT! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED AND NOW I GET THE VIDEO AND PICTURES!"

"YOU DON'T GET SHIT! YOU ARE NOW MY FUCK SLUT! WE FUCK ANYTIME, ANYWHERE AND ANYWAY I WANT TO FROM NOW ON!

"YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Oh yes I can. What you don't know is that our little fuck session was all caught on tape too and now I have two videos of you fucking. I own you Candida! You just became my very own personal slut and I will do whatever I want to and with you."

She just lay there crying as the realization soaked in that this was indeed not the end, but only the beginning of horrific ordeal that she desperately did not want to be a part of, but there was no way to change what was to come. I pulled out of her cunt and got up. She just lay there in shock. Her legs were spread wide open with my cum leaking out of her pussy.

"I never ever thought I'd say this, but you look absolutely amazing laying there with my cum dripping out of your pussy. You may possibly be the best fuck I've ever had Candida. I can't believe it, but it just may be the truth. I'm guessing by your scream and convulsions you have never had an orgasm that intense in your life either."

"Shut the fuck up fucking rapist! I did not enjoy being raped pregnant! I've always hated you, but now I hate you so much that I could kill you if I ever got a chance. I will get you for this one day. I swear I will."

"Give it your best shot baby! You and I are fuck buddies for the rest of your life. If anything ever happens to me, a copy of the pictures and both videos will immediately be mailed to everyone in your and your husband's family and the police."

"I'M NOT YOUR BABY, SLUT, WHORE OR ANYTHING ELSE! STOP CALLING ME THOSE NAMES!"

"Let's go out on the back patio and relax for a little bit."

"What for?"

"I need to regain my strength for our next round of fucking."

"NO FUCKING WAY! YOU'RE NOT FUCKING ME AGAIN!"

I went over, grabbed, twisted and pulled one of her nipples as hard as I could. She started screaming and kicking and fight me with all of her might. Then I grabbed the other nipple and did the same.

"AM I GOING TO FUCK YOU AGAIN? AM I?"

"OOOOWWWWW! YES!"

"WHEN?"

"WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

"HOW OFTEN?"

"AS OFTEN AS YOU WANT!"

"AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?"

"FUCK YOU BACK HARD!"

"SO WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER, RIGHT?"

"YES!"

I let go and both nipples were almost purple. I think I may have bruised them, but I got my point across and I'm pretty sure she'll think twice about questioning me.

"Let's go to the bathroom and wash your pussy and then to the back patio."

"Why are we washing my pussy?"

"Because I'm going to eat your pussy when we get to the patio. I want to see if your pussy tastes as good as it fucks."

"You are one sick fucker Mike."

"And you are one amazing piece of ass Candida. I would have never guessed you to be such an amazing fuck. Now I know why my wife's brother married you."

We went out to the patio and had her sit right across from me on the other side of the coffee table.

"Sit there. Now put your feet on the edge of the coffee table. And spread your knees wide apart."

"You just going to sit there and stare at my pussy?"

"And you beautiful tits and imagine how amazing it was to fuck your body pregnant."

"Fucking sicko bastard!"

I got us some ice tea and we just sat for a bit and enjoyed the wonderful weather. As I watched her, I started to see some signs that her pussy was getting wet. I was astonished to see her pussy slit seeping a little pussy juice, just enough to see it starting to come out. That was my sign.

"Let me move the table."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing...yet! Slip your index finger between your pussy lips."

"WHAT?"

"DO IT!"

"Now slide it up and down a couple of times."

My cock got super hard watching her.

"Pull it out! Is it wet?"

Again, she was embarrassed and didn't say anything.

"IS IT WET?"

"Yes."

"Lick it off!"

"NO! GOD NO! THAT'S NASTY!"

"DO IT CANDIDA!"

She hesitantly put her finger in her mouth.

"Doesn't it taste amazing? Don't be embarrassed!"

"Yes."

"I knew it would. Now I'm going to eat your pussy like you ate Arshia's last night. I'm going to make you cum very hard inside my mouth and then I'm going to fuck you again and shoot another load of cum all over your ovaries."

"NO MIKE! I CAN'T GET PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY! OK, SO YOU GAVE ME THE MOST INTENSE ORGASM I'VE EVER HAD, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY!"

"NO! IT DOESN'T! But Arshia probably doesn't want her baby either, but you didn't really give her a choice did you?"

No answer.

"DID YOU CANDIDA?"

"No."

"OK! Now scoot your butt to the edge of your chair. Lean back and put your hands under you knees and pull your legs up and out."

This put Candida in a position where her cunt lips were pulled open and you could even see her wet pussy hole.

"MY GOD CANDIDA! You have a beautiful pussy. My cock is already in love with you."

"TELL HIM TO GET OVER IT!"

"I'm going to slide my tongue right up that tight wet pussy hole of yours and lick you till you explode all over my face."

"Let's just get it over with! Get this straight! The only reason I'm doing this is because you have the videos and pictures. I will get them back and when I do, you're going to regret the day you were born."

"I guess I better take every advantage I have now in using and abusing you as much as I possibly can, huh?"

"Just fucking do whatever you need to do and get it over with!"

"Ok, I will."

I got down between Candida's open legs and started licking her cunt lips. She jerked and twitched when my tongue touched her. I was going to take my time and make her cum so hard she'd be dizzy. I sucked each lip into my mouth and licked up and down the whole lip. Then I slowly licked the rim of her pussy opening with caused a soft moan from her. I slid my tongue into her pussy opening, but not inside and just licked up and down. She was starting to squirm, but I could tell she was also fighting it and trying her best not to let her body take over.

As I licked her pussy entrance, her juices were starting to flow and they tasted amazing. The more I licked, the more they flowed. She had to have sensed this and as a way to intensify the sensation, I slid my tongue halfway into her pussy and licked her pussy walls. Her juices really started to flow then and she was moaning more. I pulled my tongue out to give her a false sense of relief and moved up to her clit. It was hard and sticking out, so I sucked it into my mouth and started flicking it with my tongue. She gasped as I did and her moans got louder.

It was time to make her explode. I sucked harder on her clit and licked up and down her clit shaft. She was really squirming now. I left her clit and slid my tongue deep as it would go into her cunt and started licking her. She was starting to lose control. She was now groaning with her head tilted back all the way and her eyes closed. As I started to tongue fuck her pussy, she was gushing pussy juice. I went back to her clit, sucked on it hard while flicking it with my tongue. She was on the brink of an explosion and I knew exactly how to make her lose all control. I reached up and gently grabbed her tits and started flicking her nipples. About 30 seconds of that was all it took.

Candida screamed, I shoved my tongue up her cunt hole and she exploded right into my mouth. Grabbing her ass I shoved my face into her cunt and sucked her even harder. She was screaming and desperately trying to push my face away from her cunt. I was too strong and she started hitting me to get me off.

"OH GOD NO!!! GET OFF ME!! STOP! PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! OH GOD I'M CUMMING SO HARD!"

I backed off just enough so I could respond.

"BEG ME TO FUCK YOUR PUSSY!"

"OH HELL NO!!! STOP! PLEASE! IT'S TOO INTENSE! I CAN'T TAKE IT! PLEASE!!"

"BEG ME TO FUCK YOUR TIGHT CUNT! BEG ME!"

"FUCK NO! OH MY GOD!! PLEASE LET GO OF MY CLIT!! PLEASE MIKE!"

I refused to let go and the more I sucked the more intense her orgasm got.

"OH FUCK YOU BASTARD! OK! OK! FUCK ME!! JUST LET GO!!"

"WHAT?"

"FUCK MY CUNT! FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY!"

That's all I wanted to hear.

"Let's go back to my office."

She could barely walk, but we went back to my office and I sat on the bed and leaned against the headboard.

"Mount my cock!"

"What?"

"Mount my cock and fuck me till I explode deep inside your cunt. DO IT!"

Candida got on the bed, straddled me and guided my cock into her cunt hole. Her slowly sliding down my shaft was an amazing feeling.

"Now fuck the hell out of me. Fuck me hard Candida and make cum all over your ovaries."

Having my cock buried in her tight cunt must have done something to Candida, because she started sliding up and down my shaft and as time went on, she got faster and faster. I grabbed her tits and started sucking on her nipples and her response was to grab my head and push me into her tits. She liked me sucking her tits. It made her even wetter, to the point where her pussy juices were dripping off my balls. Candida was really fucking me good and to intensify the feeling for her, I lifted my pelvis about three inches and that pushed my cock even deeper inside her and she gasped and went wild. Candida was now bucking up and down on my cock and I had to squeeze her tits harder to be able to keep sucking them.

"Fuck my fat cock Candida! Make me fill your pussy with baby making cum! Help me fuck you pregnant!"

She picked up the pace.

"That's it. Fuck me hard. I'm going to shoot my baby into your pussy. Let's make a baby."

I thrust upwards and my cock head entered her cervix and she went crazy. Her pussy exploded all over my cock and clamped down hard on my cock, like before, and that's all my cock could take. I flooded her cervix with cum and again she felt the warm sensation cover her ovaries.

"OH MY GOD! YOU CAME ALL OVER MY OVARIES AGAIN!"

"I SURE DID! SHIT, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCK! I could fuck you every single day Candida!"

"Oh shit! I'm so dizzy. Oh my god I came hard!"

We gained some composure, when she realized I was still hard as a rock and buried deep inside her cunt.

"FUCK MIKE! ARE YOU STILL HARD?"

"AS A STEEL ROD BABY!"

I looked her in the eye and she knew what was coming.

"OH SHIT NO! NOT AGAIN! THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN BE READY TO FUCK ME AGAIN ALREADY! MY PUSSY CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"My cock is so hard it hurts. I've got to fuck you again Candida."

She was still sitting on my cock, so I just picked her up and laid her on her back without my cock coming out. She automatically spread her legs for me and I settled in to position.

"You really are an amazing fuck Candida and no matter what you say, you really love to fuck too. I know you have never ever been fuck this many times at once, or every experienced orgasms as intense as today or ever enjoyed being fucked as much as today."

"You are so full of shit Mike. I have not enjoyed being raped pregnant!"

"Your body sure has though. Your body has been craving someone to just fuck the shit out of it and today it got what it's been wanting. Now it's time for your horny pussy and my fuck pole to dance one more time."

I kissed Candida deep and passionate and started fucking her hard. Without even thinking she wrapped her arms around me and started fucking me back just as hard. At one point it was actually hard to tell who was fucking whom.

"OH SHIT, MIKE! FUCK ME! FUCK ME DEEP!"

"I'm going to baby. I'm going to!"

"OH FUCK! OH YEAH! THAT'S IT! FUCK MY PUSSY GOOD!"

"Cum for me baby! Cum all over my cock! Cum on my cock and make me fill your pussy full of cum."

We started attacking each other and within minutes she had another screaming orgasm and I filled her cunt with more baby making jizz. We just lay there in each other's arms, kissing and holding each other.

"This is why we hated each other. I know it is!"

"Why?"

"Because there was so much sexual tension between us and neither one of us were willing to do anything about it."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah! Look at us now. We're in each other's arm kissing and talking. Could you see us doing this before today?"

"HELL NO! OH! Maybe you're right then! I hated you because I wanted to fuck you and couldn't?"

"Yeah!"

"Based on the fact that I'm letting you lay on top of me with you cock buried in my pussy, I guess your conclusion must be right."

"So now what? Where do we go from here?"

"We are going to keep fucking each other's brains out!"

"I like that plan. How often do you want to fuck?"

"EVERY DAY!!! I'm serious. No one has ever fucked me this good and you are absolutely right. My body has been craving it and now that we've found it, I'm not about to let it go. I want to fuck you every day Mike!"

"HOLY SHIT CANDIDA! OK! Every day it is!"

We lay there for another hour, with my cock still inside her, making out and talking. We learned that day that hate is a very intense emotion, but so is lust and love. The question now is how we will act around each other when we're at family functions. The sexual tension will be very high. My father-n-law is a very smart and wise man and he can figure people out in a second. He is the biggest threat to our relationship, as he can sense when something's not right. Candida had to go pick up her kids from school, so we got dressed. As she was leaving, she gave me her bra and panties.

Ridemypole
Ridemypole
120 Followers